Global Skywatch Conference Call with Dane Wigington, Nov 2012

In any case, have you any more specifics as to what, how and when these single-digit-IQ-knuckle-dragging-mouth-breathers plan to start interdicting aircraft? If they are serious I have some people I can contact to see they do no harm.
If I did have any specifics, this forum will be the second place to know, after authorities with the power to act are informed and have a chance to take preventative measures. This last Monday I took the opportunity to reiterate what I know to the FBI. They know what I know. I plan to speak to them about every six months.

4-24bangor copy.jpg

His Global Skywatch page is a veritable Hypochondriac's Anonymous meeting today.

Listen to this past weeks conference call. You will hear his personal tribulations made up the majority of four hours of conversation, of which only 2 hours was archived. It is quite clear that this is one of Tanner's focuses. He previously had mercury to blame for all his problems. After having all his fillings removed now he's found something else. What else could he do? Everyone needs a scapegoat/boogeyman. He created his own. It's quite remarkable and I'm sure some of them are able to see through it, so blatant.

There is serious lack of discernment in the chemtrail community. They say planes full of chemicals are spraying, but think the spray comes out of the engines. Why would it come out of the engines and not from holes all along the wingspan, or from nozzles all over the body of the plane? They believe Dutch, who thinks there are "pulses" of radar, but it never occurs to anyone in the community that the way radar is read is that it hits an object, then bounces BACK. That we aren't seeing the pulse, we are seeing where it hits moisture, for example.

Listen to this past weeks conference call. You will hear his personal tribulations made up the majority of four hours of conversation, of which only 2 hours was archived. It is quite clear that this is one of Tanner's focuses. He previously had mercury to blame for all his problems. After having all his fillings removed now he's found something else. What else could he do? Everyone needs a scapegoat/boogeyman. He created his own. It's quite remarkable and I'm sure some of them are able to see through it, so blatant.

How many times did he say "I have an extensive background in [insert field here]". . . marketing, science, graphic arts, etc.

I was looking at one of the frequent posters at Global skywatch and ran across these bizarre videos:

This woman in Bakersfield calls her local police and fire departments begging for fallout shelters after seeing a Dutchsinse video, claims that her sickly tomato plants are mutated from radiation (while others 2 feet away are normal) and calls the California Highway Patrol after her search on Google Earth finds a "dinosaur" and "2 dead people in a Jeep". Some folks at GSW are normal, but some are way out there.... We have to understand that some of what we see claimed about chemtrails are coming from these sort of sources.

I was looking at one of the frequent posters at Global skywatch and ran across these bizarre videos:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARFXRjqfgQ0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WENZI4inAds
This woman in Bakersfield calls her local police and fire departments begging for fallout shelters after seeing a Dutchsinse video, claims that her sickly tomato plants are mutated from radiation (while others 2 feet away are normal) and calls the California Highway Patrol after her search on Google Earth finds a "dinosaur" and "2 dead people in a Jeep". Some folks at GSW are normal, but some are way out there.... We have to understand that some of what we see claimed about chemtrails are coming from these sort of sources.

Unfortunately, here in Bakersfield, we have to deal with plenty of ignorance: http://www.kget.com/mostpopular/sto...erate-city-in-the/hNvyHptbEUWfN84DOYOF4w.cspx

I do hope that our tax dollars were not wasted sending a rescue squad out to the Kern Canyon to look at a rock. I'd sure like to know what kind of dinosaur that was that had a 35 foot long beak :p

I don't know how anyone in their right mind can encourage believing they are being poisoned:

"I lost it this morning. Felt like just another normal sad day so I went out to ride my beautiful ColbyJack. As soon as I put my arms around his neck to put the halter on, I just lost it and hugged him crying for so long wondering how long before he gets sick too. I cried all day and it didnt help so Im not doing that anymore!"

That site is convincing people we're all going to die because we're being slowly poisoned by imaginary chemicals, and promoting all kinds of "chelation" and "detoxing". The owner should be ashamed of himself.

"I lost it this morning. Felt like just another normal sad day so I went out to ride my beautiful ColbyJack. As soon as I put my arms around his neck to put the halter on, I just lost it and hugged him crying for so long wondering how long before he gets sick too. I cried all day and it didnt help so Im not doing that anymore!"

That comment is what led me down that rabbit hole. The woman seems easily manipulated and to some extent brings it onto herself, but the dregs of internet manipulators brings her a whole new world of grief.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WENZI4inAds
This woman in Bakersfield calls her local police and fire departments begging for fallout shelters after seeing a Dutchsinse video, claims that her sickly tomato plants are mutated from radiation (while others 2 feet away are normal)

I left her this comment Untitled.jpg

No, Gardener's Supply will not test for barium, aluminum, etc. I hope she has better luck with her tomatoes, this year.

That comment is what led me down that rabbit hole. The woman seems easily manipulated and to some extent brings it onto herself, but the dregs of internet manipulators brings her a whole new world of grief.

Jay, at least he admits the futility of his efforts:

5-112people copy.jpg

It seems that she was concerned about radiation, not barium or aluminum. He told her that they would do a BASIC test and tell her what she needed to add to her soil.

I wonder if there a natural gas line near those plants? A small leak can have negative effects, of course so can a stray dog or cat urinating in that area.

Somehow, Russ Tanner has wrangled himself into a situation where he will be interviewed for the upcoming conference call. This sounds like an hour-long 'Pity Party'.

Much of the action in these calls isn't recorded and takes place 1/2 hour before the recording begins, and up to 2 hours beyond the recorded session. Very interesting when they chat extemporaneously.

Date: Monday May 13th, 2013, 8:30 pm Eastern, 5:30 pm Pacific
Phone #: 559-726-1300 Access Code: 156230

It seems that she was concerned about radiation, not barium or aluminum. He told her that they would do a BASIC test and tell her what she needed to add to her soil.

I wonder if there a natural gas line near those plants? A small leak can have negative effects, of course so can a stray dog or cat urinating in that area.

Untitled3.jpg

Her gas meter is on the other side of the house, as a plumber who has worked in this neighborhood often, the main gas lines are under the alley in the rear, the service line comes in between these 2 houses. Unless she has a natural gas barbeque on that side of the house it would be unlikely that there is a gas line anywhere close that could contaminate the soil. If she had the soil tested by Gardner's Supply, they should be able to tell if the plants are getting burned from too much ammonia from cat or dog urine.

Even though Kern County is the agricultural center of California, it takes a whole lot of TLC to grow anything. It took my wife and I about 5 or 6 years, with the help of Gardner's Supplys repeated soil testing and recommendations to get anything to grow in our yard. We now have a decent looking yard and a beautiful garden

This woman in Bakersfield calls her local police and fire departments begging for fallout shelters after seeing a Dutchsinse video, claims that her sickly tomato plants are mutated from radiation (while others 2 feet away are normal)

Her tomato plans look like they are suffering from curly top virus, spread by the beet leafhopper. I see lettuce growing, perhaps she also has some beets.

Curly top is a disease, first noted in the United States in 1898, which strikes various types of plants, including tomato, chili pepper, eggplant, potatoes, and others, causing them to stop growing or producing fruit, often eventually dying. Typically, the leaves curl up, giving it the name.
This disease may not immediately kill the plant, but will interrupt its life-cycle, causing poor or no flowering or fruiting.
It is carried almost exclusively by the beet leafhopper or the hoverfly, which can be managed through chemical means, or by use of companion plants; it is repelled by marigolds, while Pelargonium geraniums and petunias function almost identically as trap crops.

beet leafhopper.jpg

Her tomato plans look like they are suffering from curly top virus, spread by the beet leafhopper. I see lettuce growing, perhaps she also has some beets.

I should have added in my youtube comment to take a couple of the damaged leaves along with the soil sample. Gardner's Supply would recommend the correct pesticide.

I should have added in my youtube comment to take a couple of the damaged leaves along with the soil sample. Gardner's Supply would recommend the correct pesticide.

I did that yesterday. I suggested the county extension agent.
Perhaps she thinks they are shills though????
"Agents", you see....

This was very hard to hear, but it happened. Someone made a suggestion that funds be used to buy planes to protect our airspace and blow those planes out of the sky", Dane Wigington said, "We all feel that way."
https://www.metabunk.org/posts/20478
That link does not go the the post - the numbering or post ID system must have changed.

In the recording linked in the OP of is thread: https://www.metabunk.org/threads/wi...chemtrail-dispersal-commercial-aircraft.1864/
(This is the program recording: http://www.mediafire.com/download/td3773ybpmp5254/BlogTalkRadio - Madison Star Moon interview with a Pilot.mp3 )
Here is a one-pass transcript:

(Russ Tanner talks about how matabunk operates...)
34:00 Somebody called in and said we should just shoot these planes down
34:19 Our groups don't advocate any type of violence whatsoever
34:23 (general agreement)
34:28 And here's what metebunk did
34:30 Let me tell you how much integrity metabunk have
34:35 when this person called in and said we should shoot down and this person was from one of these groups (debunking groups funded by government nemtioned earlier)
34:44 we got their phone number from caller ID they didn't realize that
34:50 they come in and they're acting like the regular public
34:54 and they make these violent statements and Dane countered that and he said I know
34:58 We are all frustrated We can see this happening We can see the destruction and the health effects
35:06 We see the trees dying We see the aluminum effects Al in tree bark samples (etc etc)
35:10 and we are all upset and we all feel this way
35:24 Thats what Dane said we are all upset we all feel this way
35:28 Here's what metebunk said Metbunk quoted Dane as saying
35:34 after this person said we should shoot em all down
35:37 Metabunk said that Dane immediately said "We all feel that way."
35:41 I want every one to know that there are disinformation sites and metabunk is one of them... (and so on)
Content from External Source
So it seems to me that Russ Tanner has a point in that Jay's summary of the exchange between the caller and Dane Wigington is at least disingenuous.

I think that if we are going to counter the chemtrails theory proponents and particularly the leaders, we must be honest about it and do it with the utmost integrity. This is one of the cultural policies, if not an actual policy point of this web site, and is a natural extension of the politeness policy.

I don't know if there is a recording of the exchange. At least you heard it Jay, so could you confirm that this was more or less what happened, and that Dane Wigington did not directly endorse the suggestion to shoot down planes by saying "We all feel that way" (meaning to shoot down planes). That is certainly how your summary reads, and if that is not the case, then you should put the matter right.

Last edited by a moderator:
I stand by my statement. Neither Wigington nor anyone else on the conference call spoke out against the call for funding a plane to go up and bring down a "chemtrail" plane. I will scan my notes from the conference call. Let them identify the caller and produce a recording. I spoke to the conference call service that they were using and tried to get a recording, but they did not record it.

That link does not go the the post - the numbering or post ID system must have changed.

In the recording linked in the OP of is thread: https://www.metabunk.org/threads/wi...chemtrail-dispersal-commercial-aircraft.1864/
(This is the program recording: http://www.mediafire.com/download/td3773ybpmp5254/BlogTalkRadio - Madison Star Moon interview with a Pilot.mp3 )

34:35 when this person called in and said we should shoot down and this person was from one of these groups (debunking groups funded by government nemtioned earlier)
34:54 and they make these violent statements and Dane countered that and he said I know
34:58 We are all frustrated We can see this happening We can see the destruction and the health effects
35:06 We see the trees dying We see the aluminum effects Al in tree bark samples (etc etc)
35:41 I want every one to know that there are disinformation sites and metabunk is one of them... (and so on)
So it seems to me that Russ Tanner has a point in that Jay's summary of the exchange between the caller and Dane Wigington is at least disingenuous.

I think that if we are going to counter the chemtrails theory proponents and particularly the leaders, we must be honest about it and do it with the utmost integrity. This is one of the cultural policies, if not an actual policy point of this web site, and is a natural extension of the politeness policy.

I don't know if there is a recording of the exchange. At least you heard it Jay, so could you confirm that this was more or less what happened, and that Dane Wigington did not directly endorse the suggestion to shoot down planes by saying "We all feel that way" (meaning to shoot down planes). That is certainly how your summary reads, and if that is not the case, then you should put the matter right.

So when they are recorded on air saying it, the caller is a shill. Let's see some proof (as if they have proof of ANYTHING) that they got the caller ID and it was a "shill". Tanner does absolutely nothing to stop calls of violence and he encourages them with his continuous posts claiming he was affected by various "swamp water" "aluminum" etc chemtrails which he supposedly identifies by smelling them. "Shill' is a convenient way to counter anything anyone says or posts. After all, I'm sure they'd say I was a shill too. And you. And Jay. Especially Mick! :) They're making money off a scam, and they don't seem to care if anyone gets killed in the process. Including their own acolytes.

Here's someone who might have a brain tumor. She constantly talks about smells. Guess what no one suggests? That she see a doctor of course.

6-27smell copy.jpg

I stand by my statement. Neither Wigington nor anyone else on the conference call spoke out against the call for funding a plane to go up and bring down a "chemtrail" plane. I will scan my notes from the conference call. Let them identify the caller and produce a recording. I spoke to the conference call service that they were using and tried to get a recording, but they did not record it.

Given the lack of a recording, my own fuzzy recollection of the call, and Wigington's explanation, I am editing the thread title and the first post.

As stated before, I stand by my previous statement as reported to the FBI.

However, Russ Tanner previously tried to disclaim what happened with a totally different story.

March 18, 2013 Interview with John Massaria:
http://globalskywatch.com/assets/mp3/meet/2013-03-18,John-Massaria.mp3
43:14 I'll tell you one thing that happened to me, in that same, in that very first conference we had kind of a real problem because the phone console
wouldn't let me mute anybody.
43:27 And so we actually had somebody on here and it was actually a set up, somebody got on and said,
43:35 "I'm just so angry at this I want to, I just want to blow them up."
43:40 And Dane responded very diplomatically and said, uh, you, know, he preached what we all preach that it's not about violence
43:47 we are not going to be violent, that we are trying to be, that the whole idea is not to have violence
43:53 to not hurt people, to not hurt the earth and not to spray everybody with poisons and in the process
43:59 of him responding to the person, who was obviously a shill, who said this, um, one of the statements that he was
44:07 you know, I know we all feel angry, and we feel upset when this goes on, we all feel this frustration
44:15 and we all feel that way, da-da-da-da, and they took the phrase, "We all feel that way", talking about we all feel frustrated and angry
44:23 Well on this website that you are taking about, these debunkers, this hive of debunkers misquoted him and actually said
44:29 that after the woman said, "I just want to blow them up", that Dane said "We all feel that way."

In the first story, he has the woman saying something completely different from what was actually said.

He also has Wigington beginning his response to her by preaching against violence.

Neither Wigington nor anyone else in that call said anything whatsoever against her violent suggestion.

Here are my notes taken in my car while listening on cellphone:

GSW notes.jpg

I think though that Dane was responding to the entire thing that the caller said (an expression of frustration and anger), and not just the last part. I'd really need to hear it in context (I though I had a recording, but can't find it).

To sum it up, here are some factual conclusions:

1. Tanner does not deny that the woman made a violent suggestion.
2. Tanner does not deny that Wigington said "We all feel that way."
3. Tanner's story changes radically from telling to telling.
4. The situation is that Tanner disputes my recounting of what was said, and what Wigington meant to say..
5. We haven't heard Wigington give his version of the events, but have two dfferent versions from Tanner.

Here are my opinions:

Tanner's story changes radically from telling to telling, it seems to me as if he is fabricating a story.
He either doesn't have a recording, or is loathe to play it because it would document the woman's voice and her suggestion that his group fund a violent act.
The call was made on "Open Mike" with no control over who was speaking, speakers were not selected from a queue, and thus even if Tanner has access to a listing of callers, he is likely unable to identify the woman who spoke using caller ID. I think Tanner is fabricating his claim, and cannot think of any female here who would do such a thing.

I can understand Mick's giving the benefit of doubt to Wigington, absent a recording. I object to removing the undisputed reference in the original title of this thread, "Global Skywatch Conference Call Included Call for Funding "Shoot Down", since Tanner has admitted twice that a woman on his conference call called for funding a shoot down.

I request that the title be changed to the original, more factual one

I think though that Dane was responding to the entire thing that the caller said (an expression of frustration and anger), and not just the last part. I'd really need to hear it in context (I though I had a recording, but can't find it).

The caller was succinct, she said nothing else. She may have made one other comment later on in the conference, and her comment seemed almost "Tourette" like, as if she had little control. The most important thing to me is that even though everyone on the call had a chance to speak on open mike, NO ONE made any objection to her suggestion. Even though they would not discuss her suggestion further, which shows that they may have not actively advocated for her suggestion, what struck me was that they have most likely become inured to the idea, and recognize the feeling in themselves and others.

We have certainly seen multiple incidents of violent suggestions made by GSW.

I agree that what Tanner said is totally misleading. However I have heard Wigington explain his version of events (I can't remember where), and he said he was not talking about the "shoot down" part of what the caller said, but about the frustration and anger.

The thread title and focus on Wiginton made it look like he was specifically endorsing shooting down planes, when at most he was just not arguing with the caller. There's a tendency in conspiracy culture to never contradict a fello conspiracist.

Absent a recording that provides full context, there's not enough to justify the original title, which strongly implied some kind of "official" endorsement of violence. Sorry, but the title stays.

Thank you for your reconsideration and discussion of this.
Don't misunderstand me here; I am not defending Russ Tanner, his "staff" or his followers and callers.
I do think that accounts of his (or anyone's) actions should be presented "fair and square", as we say down here.

Thank you for your reconsideration and discussion of this.
Don't misunderstand me here; I am not defending Russ Tanner, his "staff" or his followers and callers.
I do think that accounts of his (or anyone's) actions should be presented "fair and square", as we say down here.

I listened to the show and I did think "eh?" but to be frank Russ Tanner does shout a lot. As a new member I did not have the courage to query the comment on here. However I think the important thing is not what was said and presented but more into how the caller would perceive the answer. No one came out and said no. I would hazard a guess that many chemtrailers listening perceived the final line of "We all feel that way" as a permission irrespective of what was said before.

For an honest appraisal I feel Russ Tanner is a good manipulator and "people person", similar to Alex Jones. He understands human nature and how to handle people extremely well. This was an extremely effective deflection from the topic at hand and although it needs to be addressed, end ex, it is still a deflection.

Tanner also tells his people some very false things which, when repeated will assure their credibility is zero. One thing you have to realize about him is that he repeats the same thing over and over. Likely this is not just him saying these things publicly. Likely he has repeated the same thing inside his head so many times that he has come to believe it himself. Now that he has done so publicly dozens of times he has to continue despite all evidence and to the detriment of himself and anyone who accepts what he says.

Here he is showing an aerodynamic contrail formed at an obviously low altitude which could not form ice crystals.
http://globalskywatch.com/stories/m...photo-of-an-actual-contrail.html#.UeiEuNKR8bA

Tanner Disinfo.JPG

What he says is preposterous. His cohorts have all stated that they have often seen contrails. Francis Mangels says he has seen them all his life.
Dane Wigington, Rosalind Peterson Michael J. Murphy, G. Edward Griffin, David Lim and many others have admitted that persistent contrails are a problem and form as a result of water in jet engine exhaust condensing into ice crystals. Russ Tanner is spreading misinformation that none of those people will dare to repeat, and none of them call him out for what he is doing.

Actually, if a "Freudian Slip" exists, the final four words of Tanner's statement above are probably a good example.

I think that somewhere deep inside his subconscious mind he knows what he is doing,

I remember the slides of clouds that my college geography teacher showed in 1969, that included a contrail (Cumulus jetenginus) and a cloud from a steam engine (cumulus whistleingus). They were only 2 I didn't have a name for the first time he showed them. I was 17 then. I have been reading about clouds and weather for many years.

Back