Michael J. Murphy's most recent

Good that GEG can actually change his position. Now all you've got to do is get him to understand that planes have always left persistent trails.

I attempted to listen to some of the broadcast....and it just angered me to no end.

This man is making statements of fact about subjects he has obviously never studied.

The claims about "heavy metals" in the soil are ridiculous and sad and prove he has very limited knowledge of the wold around him.

I came here to day because I just read this article and he seems credible. I'm one who believes what he see's, not reads.
I'm 46yrs old, I have been around the world and seen many sunsets. The sky's are not what the used to be, that I see!

http://www.mpwhi.com/chemtrails_nanoaluminum_effects.htm

The internet is littered with stories of “chemtrails” and geoengineering to combat “global warming” and until recently I took these stories with a grain of salt. One of the main reasons for my skepticism was that I rarely saw what they were describing in the skies. But over the past several years I have notice a great number of these trails and I have to admit they are not like the contrails I grew up seeing in the skies. They are extensive, quite broad, are laid in a definite pattern and slowly evolve into artificial clouds. Of particular concern is that there are now so many—dozens every day are littering the skies.

My major concern is that there is evidence that they are spraying tons of nanosized aluminum compounds. It has been demonstrated in the scientific and medical literature that nanosized particles are infinitely more reactive and induce intense inflammation in a number of tissues. Of special concern is the effect of these nanoparticles on the brain and spinal cord, as a growing list of neurodegenerative diseases, including Alzheimer’s dementia, Parkinson’s disease and Lou Gehrig’s disease (ALS) are strongly related to exposure to environmental aluminum.
Content from External Source

My major concern is that there is evidence that they are spraying tons of nanosized aluminum compounds.

The problem though is that this is wrong. There is no evidence that anyone is spraying tons of nanosized aluminum compounds. So the rest of the article is irrelevant.

I know it's a small point but he states at the very beginning that he's been investigating this for a number of years. In simple terms of scale, if what he says is happening was indeed happening, it wouldn't have taken years to find that concrete irrefutable scientific proof. He would then have been fighting the cause and not just looking into it. Of course you can't fight against something until you've actually proven to some useful degree that it actually exists. One could wonder what he's spent all that time doing, but I imagine planning how to spin the hoax out into as much purchasable media as possible took quite a chunk of it...

Here's his latest mailout, entitled NEW “Why in the World are They Spraying?” Update and Release Information,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3__ssxTvNc

Fellow supporters and activists,

Barry and I with the help of many others have just completed phase one of our new film, “Why in the world are They spraying?” by finishing all of our interviews and moving closer to our expected premier and release at the Chemtrails Beyond Consciousness event in Los Angeles on August 18th http://www.consciousnessbeyondchemtrails.com/

We traveled across the united stated where we had the unique opportunity to learn more about these crimes against nature and humanity. While these programs have many different agendas, our focus in this film will uncover the weather control aspect of these damaging programs. During our travels we learned how the trails are used to control our weather, what specific technology is used in conjunction with the aerosols and how weather control is used to literally corporatize every natural system on the planet. With the collapse of our planet’s eco-systems around the world from geoengineering, we are now seeing the corporate solution, genetically engineered seeds to replace our natural food supply and forests around the world. While every living thing on the planet is being poisoned, we have learned that these programs are a very effective way to consolidate an enormous amount of monetary and political power into the hands of a few. These programs appear to be living up to a statement made by geoengineer David Keith when he stated that “Geoengineering gives man God-like power.”

The first film,“What in the World are The Spraying?” has proven to be an effective tool as over ten million people have seen the film and many have used it for activism to educate their communities and political leaders. As a result, we now have the start of ordinances being formed around the word to ban geoengineeing programs. Our hope is that this film will have an even greater impact.

While I believe that these programs are the biggest threat to our planet short of nuclear fallout, I also have a very optimistic approach and believe that through education and effective activism, we can and will get these programs stopped and begin to restore our fragile Earth. As always, “Why in the World” will be available to the public for free through Youtube and other internet sites. Because of this, we absolutely need your support to complete this film and have the greatest impact on the restoration of our planet. Time is running short as geoegineers are now calling for planetary emergency geoengineering and are aggressively pushing legislation to make these illegal programs legal. Again, one of the most effective ways to stop them is through the education of the public who is largely still unaware of this issue. As discussed, we feel that by establishing a motive and uncovering specific corporations that are benefiting from these crimes, our new film will have an even greater impact in moving closer to getting geoengineering stopped.

As Dane Wigington stated, How can I look my children in the eyes and not try to shed the light on this issue knowing that every breath they take is latent with these metals?” We can- not do it alone and absolutely need your support to achieve our goals. Additional funding is required to complete this project. Updated information, an interview list, Pre-orders and donations can be made at: www.whyangels.info

Also, please send this out to your e-mail list to spread awareness about this most dire issue. Thanks again for all of your support and please, keep looking up!!!!!!!!!

Sincerely,

Michael J. Murphy

Latest post on WITWATS FB page.

What in the World Are They Spraying? 2 hours ago
"Prayer request: We are requesting that all of those in the chemtrail/geoengineering movement take time to pray for the successful completion of "Why in the World are They Spraying?" Please pray that we complete the film in a clear and concise manner that will effect even more people than "What in the World are They Spraying?" to realize the dire emergency and to get active in addressing these crimes against nature and humanity. Thanks again for all of your support!!!!!!!!!!! "

Last edited by a moderator:
http://chemtrailsnorthnz.wordpress....r-william-deagle-chemtrails-are-highly-toxic/
Dr. Bill Deagle, MD, claims to have treated chemtrails pilots. This link was originally on the WITWATS facebook page, but may have been replaced.
http://www.thecoast.ca/halifax/the-prophet-in-clayton-park/Content?oid=961304
He does have an MD, but this article says his license was suspended for overprescription of oxycontin and related drugs. He is a 9-11 truther, a columbine truther, and an Oklahoma City truther. He says the CIA attempted to recruite him from medical school for research to produce the AIDS virus. I don't think his testimony is credible enough to go in the "best evidence" thread.

If you have the server space, perhaps it might be worth crawling for all such interviews and hosting them, in case statements made in them need to be referred to independently, avoiding possible removal from public record. [I guess that's more for the "chemtrails in the media' thread.]

Maybe KFPK got enough complaints that they decided to make the link more obscure. Mick, you ought to try to get interviewed on that station. Some of your posts read like you are located in So. California.

I'm in Venice Beach, Los Angeles.

KPFK is interesting, they seem now to be very entrenched in conspiracy theories and pseudo science. I had not realized they had gone so far down the rabbit-hole. I used to listen to them occasionally years ago. It's now getting like the opposite of Glenn Beck, and yet essentially the same. Here they are actively selling MJM's DVD.

I'm just listening to this in full for the first time. It's outrageous. He's just spewing out the entirely litany of things that have been entirely and irrefutably debunked years ago. Suzi Weissman appears to have been entirely taken in by him.

Ah, it seems like that's not Suzi Weissman, but Christine Blosdale. I think it was incorrectly labeled as being the "Beneath the Surface" show, when it was actually "Special Programming", which is a fund-raising drive.

http://la.indymedia.org/news/2011/01/244027.php

That goes some way to explaining the shift towards conspiracy at KPFK.

latest cap-in-hand plea for funding, claiming the 'Why' film is as good as finished:
Fellow chemtrail/geoengineering activists,

Thanks to many of you who supported the production of “Why in the World are They Spraying?”, we now have a locked version of the film. Based on feedback from those who have seen the cut, we expect this film to have a far greater impact than What in the World are They Spraying?” which has been estimated to have been seen by over 10 million people. As a result of the film and many commited activists, movements are being formed around the world to get these damaging programs stopped. Addressing the monetary and political agendas of these programs will help reach a far greater market and help many connect the dots which will in turn, revolutionize the movement and be a powerful step in getting these damaging programs stopped. While the film is powerful on its own, an effective marketing and advertising campaign is essential in getting the word out. We would like to advertise on Coast to Coast AM, Infowars, and many other sites that can help spread this important message. Because of the high cost of advertising, more funding is necessary to complete this essential part of the awakening process. Please visit www.whyangels.info and donate whatever amount you are able. Also, any donation above $24.00 will include a dvd which will be shipped on our release and premier date on 8-17-12.

More info about the premier: http://cbclive.eventbrite.com/?discount=WITWATS

Thanks again for all of your support and please, keep looking up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sincerely,

Michael J. Murphy
www.TruthMediaProductions.us
www.CoalitionAgainstGeoengineering.org
www.whatintheworldaretheyspraying.info
www.whyangels.info

One wonders WHY Infowars would charge for advertising something they clearly believe is an expose of a vitally important truth.

Murphy's latest desperation is also to put out a photo which appears to be a fuel dump.

This is a ploy he has used time and again, to portray as something sinsister which is explainable.
I doubt that any supporting information wll come along with this photo, since fuel dumps are probably reportable events which can be checked up on if the date, place and time were given. What he expects his flock to do is to jump to the conclusion that the image he shows is what is happening 30,000 feet above when folks see contrails.

View attachment 566

Of course,for a couple of years now, Murphy has been displaying this image of a "chemtrail" on his own website, with ordinary contrails coming from the engines.
headerbs4.jpg

Be careful here, Michael. Once you start a flock of chickens on a new ration, they grow accustomed to it and refuse the old brand.

This reminds me of bac in 1999, when William Thomas was insisting that "chemtrails" do't come from engines, no,no,nooooo!
Chemtrails, he said, come from tail booms of militaryair refueling tankers, of course!

The problem was, a couple of years went by and Thomas never could come up with any photos, while all his followers could ever photograph, try as they might, were ordinary contrails coming out of jet engines. Te rest is history and William Thomas has all but faded into obscurity.

So, Michael, e careful what you switch over to, because only well fed hens will produce the golden eggs you seek!

I see Michael J. Murphy is at it again, mischaracterizing a well explained phenomenon known as the ship tracks:
http://www.facebook.com/WhatintheWo...53547121.50616.158225827530424&type=1&theater

He is repeating this from:
http://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/?p=3040

It can be debunked more than one way.
1. Immediately, you can see that the color of the trails in an IR image is very warm, indicating, not something high up at flight altitudes, but low clouds.
2. Ship tracks get blown by prevailing winds and follow low altitude winds as they are distorted from their original linear form.
3. If you can get a series of images as they are formed, you can see that the speed doesn't match anything other than ships, 20 MPH or so vs 600mph.

Have fun, I did this exercise a decade ago, along with Dr. Patrick Minnis and even the proprietor of chemtrailcentral showed how to debunk them:
http://www.chemtrailcentral.com/ubb/Forum14/HTML/000010.html

Some further info by minnis about re-formation overnight:
http://www.chemtrailcentral.com/forum/thread1617.html&sid=4335302b63855adfe8e7037ef8c40103

The chemtrail believer community has never developed an institutional memory. The same old bunk keeps getting recycled over and over.
Since ship tracks roughly coincide with the conditions least favorable for persistent contrail formation, he has held this hoax gambit in reserve for the 'lull' period.

As the dog days of summer are here, you'll be hearing some folks start remarking about how "we haven't been sprayed for weeks".

BTW, remember that claim by Murphy about that CA lawsuit by Marman? A year has gone by. Nothing.

BTW, remember that claim by Murphy that he had a Maui councilman ready to support his "Clear Skies Ordinance"? Months have gone by. I think it went bust.

I doubt if many chemtrail believers will remember, and certainly Murphy won't tell his people why he failed them so miserably.

Latest about WhyITWATS:
Fellow Chemtrail/Geoengineering Activists,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyS-1Rr59zc

We have completed post production of our film, "WHY in the World are They Spraying?" Based on the feedback from those who have had a chance to view the film, we are expecting it to have a far greater impact than all of our past work. We now have a powerful tool to awaken the world to these crimes against nature and humanity and move us closer to the restoration of our planet.

Our goal is to have over one million people watch our premier live on line at the Consciousness Beyond Chemtrails event in Los Angeles on August 18th. Because people will be able to download the film from our premier, we are expecting it to be posted on thousands of websites and literally go viral overnight.

Please help to spread the word about our premier by sharing our new trailer with your e-mail list and social networking sites. In support of our goal to awaken the world to this issue, we are also encouraging everyone who purchases a DVD to make copies and hand out for free. DVDs are now available to order. More information can be found on our new website. www.whyintheworldaretheyspraying.com

Thanks again for all of your support and please, "keep looking up!!!!!!!

Sincerely,
Michael J. Murphy

The Office of Michael J Murphy,
4821 Lankershim Blvd.
Suite F395,
North Hollywood,
CA 91601 USA

Nice of him to include his address there for us.
I think even he must know that predicting "over one million people watch our premier live on line at the Consciousness Beyond Chemtrails event" is the epitome of optimism.
He's expecting it to go viral; being essentially the same pitch to the same target audience, it can only really do the same or worse than WITWATS did, and now we have the years of accumulated debunks from the interim, it should be undermined with even greater ease.

well, this is his latest, and rather surprisingly, it takes the form of a contest:
Fellow chemtrail/geoengineering activists,

“WHY in the World are They Spraying?” will be premiering on live stream at the Consciousness Beyond Chemtrails event in Los Angeles on August 18th. Our goal is to have over 1 million people view the premier over the internet. In order to achieve our goal, help encourage activism and raise awareness to this most dire issue, we are sponsoring a video contest in which the winner will receive $1000.00 via Paypal or if in the United States, airfare, Hotel, and a free 3 day pass to the premier and Consciousness Beyond Chemtrails event up to $1000 in value.

The purpose of the contest is to spread the word about the film and the chemtrail/geoengineering issue. We are asking activists and chemtrail groups around the world to plaster their cities with our premier posters and make videos of the outreach event. The video must focus on the chemtrail/geoengineering issue and activist event of putting up “WHY in the World are They Spraying?” film posters around neighborhoods, businesses, etc. The video that is the most eye catching , the most creative and helps to awakens their city the most will win. Posters can be downloaded from: http://www.whyintheworldaretheyspraying.com/poster-contest

The following are guidelines to the contest:

The video must be no longer than 4 minutes

Video must contain “WHY in the World are They Spraying?” an announcement of the premier, the Conciousness Beyond Chemtrails event and the following websites www.whyintheworldaretheyspraying.com and www.cbclive2012.com

Video must be uploaded to Youtube

When complete, post your video on the “WHY in the World are They Spraying?” Facebook Page and also submit link to video with your contact info to our e-mail: witwats2@gmail.com no later than August 7th. Please use “video contest” as the title of your e-mail.

The top 5 videos will be posted on www.whyintheworldaretheyspraying.com website

Winners will be announced on August 9th

Contestants must be 18 years or older

Be creative, be informative and most of all, have fun!!!!!!!!!!!!

“Why in the World are They Spraying?”, the CBC event and staff does not condone and is not responsible for any illegal postings or other illegal activity by contestants.

Thanks again for all of your support and please, “keep looking up!!!!!!”

Sincerely,

Michael J. Murphy

Obviously a free pass to your own event costs you nothing, but I wonder how many angels did he have to squeeze for that $1000 cash prize?

If he was asking for proof of chemtrails to support his new dramatization, the entrants would be in short supply, but as its just more inflammatory, unjustified youtube videos, I'm sure he'll be spoiled for choice.

I'll be honestly fascinated to see who wins on August 9th.

I made a video clip about MJM's statements about truth not being a priority, just using his own words. Feel free to share:

So he should have said to the mayors office is "oh yes, we believe they're dumping toxic population control chemicals from planes too. We just don't want to scare you away, so we'll ease you towards that idea by pretending our main concern is geoengineering."

He's saying that anyone who doesn't use this back door tactic, is misusing the weapon of truth, and will only confuse the children in the mayors office, who aren't yet ready to accept the full truth.

That, or they know unsupported, unscientific nonsense, and tinfoil salesmen when they see them.

Invent and describe a new horror, and tailor that fright to your audience .....only until they nod their heads in agreement.
You've just created an appetite for a bull's shit.

I made a video clip about MJM's statements about truth not being a priority, just using his own words. Feel free to share:

[VIDEO]

We're all such simpletons they need to dumb down their message so we, the third graders, can grasp the magnitude of their enlightened thinking. Got it.

Is this just another way of saying, "We must lie about our true intentions to get people to listen to us"?

Interesting twist of logic: We must lie because you are too stupid to grasp the truth.

From Michael J. Murphy's "What In The World Are They Spraying" facebook page.

I'm not sure exactly how facebook pages work, because some of the things he shares might also come from other facebook pages, when you click on the discussion, you can see more comments not shown at the sharer's page. Or maybe Murphy has deleted some comments, as we've certainly seen him do before.

This is currently on the left side of his page, 29 comments

https://www.facebook.com/WhatintheWorldAreTheySpraying

MJM suggests that his new melodrama is getting positive reviews, but doesn't say who from exactly, nor imply any objectivity:

We have been getting a great response from those who have had a chance to see the film before our August release. Please help to spread the message about this most dire issue.

http://farmwars.info/?p=8970#more-8970

More info about "WHY in the World are They Spraying?" is available at: www.witwats.com

Michael J. Murphy

It's also only just struck me that having the same initials for your follw-up documentary means you get to save the cost of paying for a new web domain...

I take it the next part will be...Who In the World.... followed by Where in.....etc.

All funded by angels and cherubs of course.

Back