Debunked: Chemtrail Plane and Other Unlabeled Photos from Facebook etc.

Attachments

• 777fire.jpg
    777fire.jpg
    317 KB · Views: 559
. he doesnt say where he got the original from.
Why on earth would he do such a thing? Such a photo would seem to be 'Holy Grail" material for the chemtrail crowd. You would think that if one of them took such a photo he would be proud of the accomplishment.

More than likely they stole the photo and are trying to use it in a way that is less than truthful. I am trying to be polite I could have used far stronger language.

Why on earth would he do such a thing? Such a photo would seem to be 'Holy Grail" material for the chemtrail crowd. You would think that if one of them took such a photo he would be proud of the accomplishment.

More than likely they stole the photo and are trying to use it in a way that is less than truthful. I am trying to be polite I could have used far stronger language.
at least he checked to make sure it wasn't photoshopped before claiming it was chemtrails ; )

This one is making the rounds, no provenance, probably cropped from a spotter's image

one trail.jpg

Any ideas? Tineye gave me no results.

I'm not sure what your question is, but it is an Antonov AN-124. So... with Russian jet engines... it's entirely possible that 3 of them have failed (just kidding)!

Oh! You are looking for the original?

What also might be mentioned is that injecting oil into the exhaust of an engine is also a method used in skywriting

From Wikipedia:

Screen Shot 2014-05-03 at 10.35.44 PM.png

It is the exact method used by the Thunderbirds and Blue Angels to generate their colored smoke used for their shows.

Saw this posted on the Chemtrails Global Skywatch FB page:
BLouRoi.jpg

A quick search shows that it is this plane:
PICTURES: BAe 146 Atmospheric Research Aircraft sets off on three-week Arctic mission (archive)
BAE Systems' BAe 146 Atmospheric Research Aircraft has started another tour of duty within the Arctic circle to gather data that will improve predictions about the region's future climate.

This latest campaign - known as Aerosol Cloud-Coupling and Climate Interactions in the Arctic - consists of a team of scientists from the British Antarctic Survey, the UK Met office and four UK universities. The team is seeking to better interpret current climate change science by improving understanding of how clouds and aerosols in the Arctic atmosphere influence its climate in particular - and the global climate in general.
Content from External Source

I've just messaged "B Lou Roi" twice, regarding this and another photo (mentioned in the "Advocating Violence" MB thread).

Used my most polite phrasing. Wednesday morning, 0655 PDT 7 May (West Coast USA). We'll see what happens (??)

Saw this posted on the Chemtrails Global Skywatch FB page:
BLouRoi.jpg

A quick search shows that it is this plane:
PICTURES: BAe 146 Atmospheric Research Aircraft sets off on three-week Arctic mission (archive)
BAE Systems' BAe 146 Atmospheric Research Aircraft has started another tour of duty within the Arctic circle to gather data that will improve predictions about the region's future climate.

This latest campaign - known as Aerosol Cloud-Coupling and Climate Interactions in the Arctic - consists of a team of scientists from the British Antarctic Survey, the UK Met office and four UK universities. The team is seeking to better interpret current climate change science by improving understanding of how clouds and aerosols in the Arctic atmosphere influence its climate in particular - and the global climate in general.
Content from External Source

I dont get it.. what is so groundbreaking in the world of Chemtrails etc, with this pic.. it looks like a test flight for an aircraft. Am I missing something obvious?

I dont get it.. what is so groundbreaking in the world of Chemtrails etc, with this pic.. it looks like a test flight for an aircraft. Am I missing something obvious?
I don't think it's as much about what is in the picture but that the word aerosol is used in the description of what they are doing. I think a lot of people get caught up on this and that is automatically and exclusively means man-sprayed instead of natural occurring aerosols and man made pollution.

I don't think it's as much about what is in the picture but that the word aerosol is used in the description of what they are doing. I think a lot of people get caught up on this and that is automatically and exclusively means man-sprayed instead of natural occurring aerosols and man made pollution.
That may be why it originally starts getting passed around, and then it gets reposted without any of that context, simply as a "chemtrail plane." This fits with their idea of what one of those "military spray planes" might look like on the inside, shared "annomonously" by an insider.

Has anyone seen or know what this apparatus is?
Untitled.jpg

It's been thrown at me a couple of times as a "chem-sprayer" I'm not finding anything in a reverse image search. The color scheme does match the DC-8 used for the ACCESS II Alternative Fuel Tests, I haven't found exactly what the purpose for this apparatus is. I'm positive it is Dryden research related.

http://www.nasa.gov/aero/access-II.html#.U4T7BXJdWtI

Last edited by a moderator:
It's been thrown at me a couple of times as a "chem-sprayer"

That's rather amusing, when you consider its relative size. AND it's actual location....not once, not ever, have those who point at photos of (what we know without a doubt are ordinary contrails, emanating from the engines) shown a so-called "chem"trail emanating from the side of the jet's fuselage, as attempted to be claimed by using the image of that particular device.

This photo is being passed around by chemtrails hoax promoters as something suspicious.
cockpit.jpg

here is one example from facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=518428388240079&set=gm.686613494701194&type=1&theater

As mentioned in the Facebook thread linked above, the photo has been lifted from this site:
http://aerosociety.com/News/Insight-Blog/1688/Farnborough-Air-Show-2012-Day-1-highlights

Image link:
http://aerosociety.com/assets/image...12/07/MPA-controls-inside-Saab340-187x250.jpg

The screen and control operate a remotely controlled camera which extends/retracts from the Saab 340 MSA airplane for maritime surveillance, search and rescue, pollution control, etc. The equipment and its operation is shown and explained very well in this Saab corporate advertising video:

This is a spoof

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=727766600621791&substory_index=0&id=196749240390199

No doubt it will be filling the Facebook pages of the chemtrail community as fact:

10439512_693457627392300_8903648858622194868_n.jpg

Screen Shot 2014-06-25 at 5.21.51 AM.png

I guessed it was an MD-11...(well, not too hard, the "3 engines" was a bit of a giveaway!!). Just, with my (very old) knowledge of the DC-10, I am not all that familiar with the MD-11 differences.

EDIT: The cabin temp knob labelled "Courier"...this is likely a FedEx jet (?)

I guessed it was an MD-11...(well, not too hard, the "3 engines" was a bit of a giveaway!!). Just, with my (very old) knowledge of the DC-10, I am not all that familiar with the MD-11 differences.

EDIT: The cabin temp knob labelled "Courier"...this is likely a FedEx jet (?)

Most likely!

Last edited by a moderator:
If I was dastardly then I'd use copyrighted material on purpose.

If it gets complained about it'll get removed. When it gets removed you can scream "OMG! THEY'VE DELETED MY VIDEO. THEY MUST BE SCARED. PROOF THAT THIS IS TRUE".

No lose.

Pretty much all material is copyrighted. However it can often be used under the Fair Use provisions of the copyright act. There are thousands of images here on Metabunk that are used like that. I've got maybe two complaints over three years.

Any ideas on this? Tineye not much help and reverse image search doesn't seem to work on Google on iOS.
image.jpg

Back