Advocating violence against "Chemtrail" planes, pilots, scientists, and debunkers

That really depends on the drone. If they have some sort of technology they are looking to keep secret, then its no mystery why they would have such a device. I doubt a basic small drone would have anything like this, considering the fact that 100% of the technology inside one is available on the civil market.

Slightly off topic: "Town of Deer Trail considering hunting licenses for unmanned aerial vehicles, bounties for drones"
http://www.thedenverchannel.com/new...-unmanned-aerial-vehicles-bounties-for-drones
@:50 into video, "I'm going to shoot it down, ordinance or no," Phillip Steel, author of the ordinance.
Phillip Steel, has described himself as "pro-gun anti-authority" in the past.
http://www.9news.com/rss/story.aspx?storyid=132624
I guess firing a gun into the air within city limits doesn't seem unsafe to this guy.
They also apparently have self destruct explosive devices in them.
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/07/...with-still-active-small-self-destruct-charge/
That was an f4 phantom turned into a drone. Not the kind of drone that would be used for surveillance. Ones that loiter for long periods usually do so at high altitudes and wouldn't be able to shoot them down with a shotgun and probably not even a .50 cal rifle. Smaller heli types could be shot down if low enough but even those can probably go high enough to be out of range of buckshot.

The thing I don't get is, police agencies have been using manned helicopters with the same cameras and FLIR on them for well over 2 decades now. Seems like every time a new way to catch bad people comes up, people freak. Leads me to suspect most of the people complaining might have something to hide.

There are far more cameras used by the public these days but people don't seem to be worried about those.

Yep - drones will enable police etc to do aerial surveillance a lot more cheaply than they can now using manned aircraft.

Yep - drones will enable police etc to do aerial surveillance a lot more cheaply than they can now using manned aircraft.
Eliminates the cost of the helicopter, fuel and maintenance and such. Allows agencies that could never afford a copter to have a drone. I imagine a police pilot might make more than your average street patrol officer so save money there. Still have to pay pilots to fly them. I don't know the cost to run a helicopter but at some point the cost of paying salaries for more and more drone operators can exceed the cost of the copter.

Eliminates the cost of the helicopter, fuel and maintenance and such. Allows agencies that could never afford a copter to have a drone. I imagine a police pilot might make more than your average street patrol officer so save money there. Still have to pay pilots to fly them. I don't know the cost to run a helicopter but at some point the cost of paying salaries for more and more drone operators can exceed the cost of the copter.

sooner or later it would - but the cost of the helicopters is massive - you'd be looking at 10's or drone operators before you came close.

FYI I believe in NZ commercial drone operators (as opposed to hobby RC a/c fliers - often the equipment is the same!) or anyone taking pictures or recordings of any kind, has to have permit from the Civil Aviation Authority.

And if the operator is not already a pilot they have to have some training before they are allowed to "fly", including passing the private pilot license Aviation Law exam and also some exposure to aviation radio procedures.

I guess firing a gun into the air within city limits doesn't seem unsafe to this guy.

I'm still trying to find the resolution to the second story I linked to in my comment, but if he is willing to put mercury into the hand piece of his boss' phone, my guess is there isn't much this guy wouldn't try.

Your link doesn't go to the posting. Perhaps the exchange has been deleted, but I've found this to be the best method which provides a "permalink"to what happened. In order for others to see follow-ups and reference these incidents from Facebook, we need to always provide a link which can be located later,
Thanks!

howto  screenshot.JPG
Thanks, I needed that. I'll try to find it, I did report it to Facebook, so it may have been taken down. I'll be sure to take that advice on future posts.

I found the post and it's gotten worse, here's a test, does that take you to the actual post of my screen shot? https://www.facebook.com/groups/glo...s/globalskywatch/permalink/10153020830140302/

Last edited:
Your link doesn't go to the posting. Perhaps the exchange has been deleted, but I've found this to be the best method which provides a "permalink"to what happened. In order for others to see follow-ups and reference these incidents from Facebook, we need to always provide a link which can be located later,
Thanks!

howto  screenshot.JPG
Thank you Jay, now that I've been able to revisit my misattributed comment, I can now say that https://www.metabunk.org/threads/ad...ientists-and-debunkers.251/page-18#post-55419 this post was not so far off topic. Taken from, https://www.facebook.com/groups/globalskywatch/permalink/10153020830140302/

shootdown.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Max, you block and censor the comments of people that disagree with your"findings" and yet, you allow comments like these to stand. Do you advocate the shooting down of planes?
endofusa2.jpg

The video is found here,

+
Hey Max, you block and censor the comments of people that disagree with your"findings" and yet, you allow comments like these to stand. Do you advocate the shooting down of planes?
endofusa2.jpg

The video is found here,

I can't believe anyone believes this "red wine test".

+

I can't believe anyone believes this "red wine test".
If we did away with the beliefs, and all relied on evidence, this site would no longer need to exist.

Wine makers have known about this phenomenon for 7000 years. Predates the possibility of chemtrails by a couple of years ;)

OK, it applies to "chemtrails" in that her opening sentence there is: "If we believe they are doing us harm, hurting our families, aren't we justified in ...?". That is what brought me to mention the "Stand Your Ground" position.
It is not an unfamiliar concept. We have discussions from time to time here in New Zealand about what you can and can't do in the face of immediate personal danger from another person. We have a very different gun ownership culture here (c.f. USA).

OK, it applies to "chemtrails" in that her opening sentence there is: "If we believe they are doing us harm, hurting our families, aren't we justified in ...?". That is what brought me to mention the "Stand Your Ground" position.
It is not an unfamiliar concept. We have discussions from time to time here in New Zealand about what you can and can't do in the face of immediate personal danger from another person. We have a very different gun ownership culture here (c.f. USA).

I'm sorry Ross, we may have a little misunderstanding. I meant, I see nothing in the Stand Your Ground Law that would allow the shooting down of planes because of a belief in a non-existent threat, this has everything to do with "chemtrails"

It would be interesting to discuss the difference in our gun ownership culture, not everything is as it appears, a new thread perhaps? In my opinion, anyone that could even imagine the scenario that a gun is on the table is a very good reason to be discussing gun control.

I'm sorry Ross, we may have a little misunderstanding. I meant, I see nothing in the Stand Your Ground Law that would allow the shooting down of planes because of a belief in a non-existent threat, this has everything to do with "chemtrails"

Yes, I completely understand this in the world you and I know... but in someone else's (chemtrail) world it may seem different.

It would be interesting to discuss the difference in our gun ownership culture, not everything is as it appears, a new thread perhaps? In my opinion, anyone that could even imagine the scenario that a gun is on the table is a very good reason to be discussing gun control.
A gun is certainly NOT on my table. I don't own one; I don't want to own one. Yes, we are drifting off topic.

Not a threat from the chemtrails crowd, but the calls for action are spilling over into the haarp ring crowd now too. One of Dutchsinse's followers made this comment yesterday 7/28

sabotage.JPG

Back