Advocating violence against "Chemtrail" planes, pilots, scientists, and debunkers

Like TWCobra said, her "whistleblower". "7" in pop sci-fi culture is also the nickname for a Star Trek Next Generation character "Seven of Nine", a human "assimilated" by the "Borg" as a child. The "Borg" are a hive-like parasitic intergalactic advanced steam-punkesque race of cyborgs (resistance is futile), a concept that plays like a magical flute to "The Matrix" worldview of certain conspiracy minded folk. "7", who was physically hot yet emotionally cold, was subsequently rescued and joined the crew of the starship Enterprise, yippeeeee.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seven_of_Nine
7 Deadly Sins?
7 Wonders of the World?
Camp 7 at Guantanamo Bay?
Could be their shoe size or age :p

I think the best thing to do is to ignore her. I've had a few brief conversations with here which always end up with her asking how much I am paid and how I can sleep at night. Given that she takes it into RL, calling up officials, and physical visiting businesses with "death towers" (cell phone towers) and haranguing them, I think the safest thing for everyone is to leave her alone, and if you see a threatening post, then report it (Instructions here)

Last edited:
Last edited by a moderator:
It is what happens when people get whipped up and demoralized, they begin to dream of lashing out. Hopefully they will sober up and realize that they have moved very close to doing something terrible.

Anyone reading these needs to carefully study previous discussion on this thread:
https://www.metabunk.org/threads/ar...-radicalizing-people-against-government.1438/

I was flying today above a layer of Cirro-cumulus and snapped a couple of photos of a contrail below me that may be useful in explaining the stop/start nature of some contrails.

The aircraft was actually flying inside the layer and generating quite a thick trail, which either stopped or thinned out where the cloud stopped or thinned out, and started up again where the cloud resumed normal thickness.

Once again, the contrail is not above the cloud layer, but actually inside it. The photos may be useful for this purpose.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Don't know where to put this. Maybe it belongs in a thread called: "OUT OF CONTROL", because that's what I see as the current state of affairs in the "chemmie" movement. There is more bunk being circulated than 10 Metabunks could handle. It's becoming layers of bunk. Check this out:

From what I could quickly figure out, the original article is from a parody site: http://www.chronicle.su/news/snowden-reveals-haarps-global-assassination-agenda/

Aricrap has chosen to run with it, apparently, with zero fact-checking done(or, perhaps, admitted). Sigh...

PS: Apparently Aircrap has now pulled the article. However, it seems to have gone viral on Facebook and many other sites.

Last edited:
It looks like two or three planes are using the same ADS-B code. The FR24 software tries to plot a track assuming this is just one flight. It's no surprise that the result is erratic.

Edit: there are so many planes involved in this that it's more likely that there is a problem with the ADS-B receiver which feeds its readings to the FR24 site.

FWIW I "just so happen to know" of a national regulatory agency that has received some enquiries from an air traffic service provider on the matter of incorrect ADS-B codes. In their case there is no legislation covering ADS-B, so it is not a violation, but they are still concerned about the confusion it can cause. I believe the NAA is going to receive any reports the ATS providers makes and "monitor them".

Comment on a recent Max Bliss video. Youtube user 'pilotmike797', judging from his other comments seems to usually comment with Bible verses, but here speaks as if he is an airline pilot. His comments are bizarre and I doubt he is any sort of pilot, but this is an example of an irrational person who is being influenced by the chemtrails hoax.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6toyQShmiHM

pilotmike.jpg

You have to love how poor at controlling the mind this mind control tech is.

If I was to invent some mind control stuff, the first thing I'd put in it is to not allow the mind controlled people talk about themselves being mind controlled. That can't be that difficult can it? Not if the mind control tech works.

those assholes are just sitting on facebook and youtube all day long taking screenshots of people who "threaten pilots, scientists" , and of course "debunkers" because that is a career now... they literally feel the need to compile as much evidence as they can to support that the people are the ones harrassing them. its a game of mirrors people, they are using the same tactics to F with everyones head, included sending false information to activists to try and cause disruptions. be careful what you say because anyone who talks about shooting down planes or doing any harm to metabunkers , they are saving every little shred of proof they can find as a defense mechanism. What do they have to be scared about? Why would they need to worry if they had done nothing wrong? If they have nothing to hide why are they scared? If they are wrongfully accused of crimes they have not committed , why are they preparing as if they need to conceal something? those are just a few of my questions...
Content from External Source
[url]https://www.facebook.com/mrmaxbliss/posts/10151866886290396?comment_id=267317047&offset=0&total_comments=5[/URL]

This is apparently what one user thinks of this thread.
What surprises me is the question "What do they have to be scared about?"
Like the content of this thread isn't evidence enough that there are actually paranoid individuals on the internet who fantasize about gunning planes out of the skies.
Like the content of this thread isn't evidence enough that delusions about "chemtrails" is not just an innocent idea held by innocent people.

Isn't that a reason for concern?

Paranoid and mentally ill persons are highly susceptible to these delusions, something that should be acknowledged by both sides of the argument.

Hey hey! I'm new around here :) This forum seems pretty intense.. what's the consensus here? Do you report people who sort of cross the line? There's loads of these chemtrail groups right?

Perhaps a good example of paranoia and frustration building up. Hopefully this individual doesn't reach the conclusion that physical force is necessary to attack the imagined problem.
cmn.jpg

Do you report anything else asides from this theory people are spouting about? It's just I could imagine there's alot of nasty people on facebook?
I haven't.

I guess it's a fine line between invasion of privacy and doing the right thing
When a person makes a public comment, it is no different from a comment made in public anywhere else, and there is no "expectation of privacy".
Doing the right thing is always the right thing when it comes to threats of violence. To not act after having such knowledge is a decision too and would come very close to negligence. Since the people promoting the fear seem perfectly willing to not do the right thing and even exacerbate the rhetoric and conditions which are leading people towards these comments, someone needs to do this.

I haven't.

When a person makes a public comment, it is no different from a comment made in public anywhere else, and there is no "expectation of privacy".
Doing the right thing is always the right thing when it comes to threats of violence. To not act after having such knowledge is a decision too and would come very close to negligence. Since the people promoting the fear seem perfectly willing to not do the right thing and even exacerbate the rhetoric and conditions which are leading people towards these comments, someone needs to do this.

I will be honest the threats themselves are incriminating, but what normal person has access to a stinger to shoot down an aircraft in the US? They'd surely know the moral decision between right and wrong?

It all seems like blowing of hot air (as most people do online, but rarely in person thesedays) and no different to forums where people rant with tin foil hats. The US has a pretty minor history of protests in the past few decades? Apart from Vietnam obviously.The Syria protest in Washington was hardly a gathering. I'd be more worried about people here in Europe in Cyprus, Greece, Italy with a failing economy putting forward threats as they probably would be angry enough to do so!

You should just kick back and relax! ;)

I will be honest the threats themselves are incriminating, but what normal person has access to a stinger to shoot down an aircraft in the US? They'd surely know the moral decision between right and wrong? ;)
I'm not concerned with normal people. Many of the comments archived here reflect people who are not normal.

We have archived in this thread numerous threats and even admissions of people pointing lasers at aircraft. Real life laser attacks on airplanes are happening with alarming frequency worldwide. Do not attempt to do that, you are risking lives and property both in the air and on the ground. You will be apprehended and convicted.

I will be honest the threats themselves are incriminating, but what normal person has access to a stinger to shoot down an aircraft in the US? They'd surely know the moral decision between right and wrong?

It all seems like blowing of hot air (as most people do online, but rarely in person thesedays) and no different to forums where people rant with tin foil hats. The US has a pretty minor history of protests in the past few decades? Apart from Vietnam obviously.The Syria protest in Washington was hardly a gathering. I'd be more worried about people here in Europe in Cyprus, Greece, Italy with a failing economy putting forward threats as they probably would be angry enough to do so!

You should just kick back and relax! ;)
Some authorities take threats extremely seriously irrespective of whether they are able to be carried out. Take this example http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2013/jul/09/facebook-troll-jail-200-us-schoolchildren . A troll threatens to shoot up a school over Facebook and receives a 2 year sentence. However he was in the UK and the school in the US. (In the UK threats are an offence against a person and are statistically listed as violent crimes).

Squeaky Fromme comes to mind. She tried to assassinate President Ford because he wasn't saving the redwoods. Fortunately, she wasn't familiar with her weapon and it didn't fire.

Some authorities take threats extremely seriously irrespective of whether they are able to be carried out. Take this example http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2013/jul/09/facebook-troll-jail-200-us-schoolchildren . A troll threatens to shoot up a school over Facebook and receives a 2 year sentence. However he was in the UK and the school in the US. (In the UK threats are an offence against a person and are statistically listed as violent crimes).
Also the robin hood airport Twitter joke fiasco. http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twitter_Joke_Trial
The guy tweeted (as a pretty unfunny joke) that he would blow up the airport if it wasn't open for his flight. And subsequently got convicted. He eventually got it quashed after 4 appeals since there was obviously no menace in his tweet.

However many of these chemtrail threats ARE deliberate and menacing. Sure they may not have a ground to air missile, but they seriously entertain the idea of blowing up a plane, not as a joke but as a way of expressing their anger.

I wonder what would happen if some of these posts were passed to relevant law enforcement agencies rather than just Facebook

Back