Advocating violence against "Chemtrail" planes, pilots, scientists, and debunkers

Blocked me without even posting on her page.

They want to be in an echo chamber where they never hear a thought that conflicts with their own. Same reason Tanner told a high school friend into block me and unfriend me, after going on GSW and telling his minions there to tell my friend to remove the thread. Maybe she's selling something too? I don't know, I'm blocked also. I never even heard of her and I'm blocked. "La la la, my fingers are in my ears I can't heeeear you!"

Bill Joneess 18 hours ago
I saw a movie once where people were spraying shit and the people had had enough and started shooting the planes out of the sky, They waited by the airports and as they took off and they sprayed them with bullets

Former FBI Chief Ted Gunderson Says Chemtrail Death Dumps Must Be Stopped

Bill Joneess 18 hours ago
I saw a movie once where people were spraying shit and the people had had enough and started shooting the planes out of the sky, They waited by the airports and as they took off and they sprayed them with bullets
Hama Neggs, your post led me to another video Bill Joneess has been commenting on.

Here are a few selected comments
Untitled4.jpg

I hope that Bill Joneess is just a talker. I think we might want to keep our eyes on him for a little while.

You know, the fact that guys like the one in the above post, continue to make threats and such is one reason that I am not upset over 'government spying' as some are. If the 'government' was really monitoring the internet, he would have been investigated and most likely hospitalized (I hope that he just mentally ill).

Slightly off topic but I can see a time were a threat is taken seriously and prosecutions happen. A guy in the UK was gaoled for over 2 years yesterday for making a stupid FB comment about doing a school shooting in the US. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-tyne-22839359 There are certainly some countries that take FB comments seriously. But time will tell.

Here are the UK guidelines for prosecuting such comments online:
http://www.cps.gov.uk/legal/a_to_c/communications_sent_via_social_media/index.html

Link to full story on SF crash thread

The pilot, who was making his first approach into the airport in a Boeing 777, told South Korean and American investigators that as the jetliner descended to 500 feet in altitude, something flashed in his eyes,
Content from External Source

I have noticed, recently, that the chemmies are getting more agitated and more certain that they need to take action to stop what they believe is being done to them. I'm not sure there is a way to talk them out of it. The more you try to explain the truth to them, the more sure they become that there is a vast conspiracy to hide the truth, and you are part of it.

Here are the UK guidelines for prosecuting such comments online:
http://www.cps.gov.uk/legal/a_to_c/communications_sent_via_social_media/index.html
I don't know if that was aimed at me Jay as, unfortunately, I am pretty conversant with UK criminal law. But I am going to waffle on

However the link raises a very interesting point and that is one of credibility. Now I admit that is a starting point for a prosecutor, and it will be a Magistrate or a Jury to decide at the end of the day. but the issue is whether the "victim" feels it has credibility. That is my original point. I have no idea what the pilots on here think but one day someone is going to raise the alarm. Joking apart it is how the "victim" perceives the threat that is important.

I find it crazy that a guy in the UK with a lack of access to firearms is prosecuted for a threat in the US that, logistically, would be nye on impossible. It makes one ask as to if pilots feel the threats they read are credible. Have there been any fights cancelled or arrests? I am certain one day they will.

I'm not worried at all. It's simply not realistic. Especially after learning how much the NSA is spying on us. Do I care? No, I have nothing to hide...

Today, Max Bliss posted a rambling raving rant including insults of members here and a call for war. In the video comments which Bliss has let remain, five days ago this commenter suggested shining lasers at the planes:

blissthreat.jpg
Blissthreat2.jpg

After notifying him about the threat, it appears he unfriended and banned me from viewing his FB page. Null Bliss.

blissthreat3.jpg

Politeness policy withstanding but you have to question the mind and intentions of anyone that is going to post such an aggressive rant on the internet. Hardly the actions of someone professing peace is it?

Did Max lose his chembuster? Last video I saw from him he said it kept the air clear right over his head wherever he carried it.

Today, Max Bliss posted a rambling raving rant including insults of members here and a call for war. In the video comments which Bliss has let remain, five days ago this commenter suggested shining lasers at the planes:

After notifying him about the threat, it appears he unfriended and banned me from viewing his FB page. Null Bliss.

blissthreat3.jpg

It looks like you struck a chord.

contrailscience.jpg

I will say, the people who believe in chemtrails seem unstable and irrational, generally, and there seems to be a surprising number of them.

lithium.jpg
Maybe, they need a little of that lithium in the water system, it's less harmful than the borax they currently use to cleanse their systems.

Hey all, first post here.

I was generally silent about the whole chemtrail nonsense since I heard about it in 2007... but over the last year, several of my flying buddies (including two airline pilots) were threatened with personal harm by local (to Long Island, NY) chemtrailers. I had enough and have been very vocal since this happened.

Anyway, if anybody hears any trouble coming from my neck of the woods (Long Island), ESPECIALLY morons with their laser pointers blinding pilots. I ask that you please send me a message... This is getting too out of hand, as you know, last year several pilots reported being blinded on approach to KJFK. I believe that if I am able to find out in time, I can help track these people down.

but over the last year, several of my flying buddies (including two airline pilots) were threatened with personal harm by local (to Long Island, NY) chemtrailers. I had enough and have been very vocal since this happened.

Can you name the individuals involved or show the evidence of these threats? Were the threats reported? Where were you vocal about this?

Can you name the individuals involved or show the evidence of these threats? Were the threats reported? Where were you vocal about this?

I do believe they were reported... the threats were in the form of emails as well as a confrontation at an airport. I am not going to give the pilots names, but I will say that they had their bases covered. We happen to get on the subject of chemtrails and they told me what happened.

The other case was of some quack showing up at our airport and harassing the airport patrons. Mind you this is a small airport (1N2) with a 2400ft runway...

As for how/where I have been vocal. Mostly the internet, I managed to find one person (on facebook) advocating the use of lasers to blind pilots including an image of him/her doing so I forwarded the info to the appropriate parties and the page has been taken down since.

I did go to a so called 'protest' early in 2013 to speak with some of these people in person... they are a special kind of ignorant.

I am on the Island, I know there are some very odd people who believe in chemtrails here. I see them on FB.

Not a threat per se, but look at how many bothersome chemtrail believers showed up on the Wilmington NWS Facebook post where the NWS was showing how the new dual polarization radar products determined the anomalous returns they were seeing was chaff:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...21297214.72586.245275132158643&type=1&theater

It's sickening, not only that they post such garbage, but that each comment has multiple likes. A couple of the forecasters in this office told me they have gotten some interesting phone calls lately involving chemtrails and HAARP, and the line of questioning was not of the trying to gain a better understanding type but rather of the accusatory type. Still my belief it is just a matter of time before someone is hurt, or worse, as a result of this, either in the aviation or forecasting industries....

One of them finds a photo on a weather website or elsewhere and posts it on a page like Skywatch, and they all head over like lemmings, or --- dare I say it? --- SHEEP! :)

Why would the FBI take down a chemtrail page, when there are many others left up?

I don't know if the FBI took it down... I think perhaps the user who was running it did after they paid him a visit.

If you think the FBI doesn't take tips seriously, then you are mistaken. They visited my family (in 2002) and interviewed all of us when an overly patriotic individual from our old airport reported us as being foreigners whom owned an airplane which we hauled in a trailer. What he didn't know was the fact that we used to actively compete in EAA events across the country and used the trailer to haul the airplane to the events.

Slightly off topic: "Town of Deer Trail considering hunting licenses for unmanned aerial vehicles, bounties for drones"
http://www.thedenverchannel.com/new...-unmanned-aerial-vehicles-bounties-for-drones
@:50 into video, "I'm going to shoot it down, ordinance or no," Phillip Steel, author of the ordinance.
Phillip Steel, has described himself as "pro-gun anti-authority" in the past.
http://www.9news.com/rss/story.aspx?storyid=132624

This was posted on an RC helicopter forum that I am active on. This really enraged me... its reckless on so many fronts. I bet most of these people wouldn't be able to distinguish between a model, a civil drone, or an RC line of sight camera rig. The repercussions of such actions can be anywhere from destroying somebody's property to starting a forest fire and injuring and/or killing somebody.

Back