Advocating violence against "Chemtrail" planes, pilots, scientists, and debunkers

Carley's page is full of BS

http://www.youtube.com/embed/0h2SzHvD1JQ
Nano tubes found in Chicken
And

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDd9cwqoni8
British soldier killing is a hoax

http://manifestation-of-libtardation.com/bp-oil-disaster-what-really-happened/

Even criminal trials are fake ===

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B20g6HTWqzPoWHpTNVNoeXlTMGM/edit?usp=sharing&pli=1

Gnarly Carly
May 21 near Gilbert, AZ
Major proposal for the aerosol chemtrails. Tells pretty much all anyone would want to know. I should post this on Metabunk, but they banned me.

Proposal:
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B20g6HTWqzPoLXowYmh5M3h2WFU/edit?usp=sharing
Content from External Source

Please keep to the topic of threats. You can always start another thread if you want to discuss any of those.

The latest . . . http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message2187028/pg1
chemtrail planes..can they be taken out?if someone could down one and examine the wreckage maybe we could prove chemtrailing is happening
Thread was just deleted by GLP . . . Interesting!

I have not visited there for some time... Trinity and his moderators, to their credit, take a very dim view of direct threats, and anything dangerously illegal.

Well I kind of have one, but I don't know how to capture it or blur the identities, and it's said as a joke and I *presume* not meant seriously...
Someone shared a photo of a 'fuck chemtrails' shirt, with comments;
A-'Dress for the times, chemtrail deniers repent!'
B-'Does it come with a roll of foil?' (that was funny)
C-'Or a ground to air missile?'

Please:

A) Keep this thread on topic, threats of violence.
B) Don't generalize with deprecating description about ALL chemtrail believers, when the description only apply to some.
C) New topics need new threads.

All those threats make little sense. If someone believed the chemtrail theory wouldn't they have to also believe that their online activity could be tracked?

I think that thread has been removed now.

I'm sure there are a couple of them watching this forum to see what is posted. There is one poster from Chemtrails Global Skywatch who fancies herself a deputy sheriff or something, she watches the group Conspiracy Theorists Say the Darndest Things and reports to CGS.

Why is it that self-styled Chemtrail Debunkers seem more concerned about threats to what they believe are a "non-existent" program than to, say, our own government furnishing sophisticated anti-aircraft weaponry (and much more) to Al Qaida via the "Free Syrian Army"?

The former, as you say, 'doesn't exist' - while I can assure you the latter DOES.

Why is it that self-styled Chemtrail Debunkers seem more concerned about threats to what they believe are a "non-existent" program than to, say, our own government furnishing sophisticated anti-aircraft weaponry (and much more) to Al Qaida via the "Free Syrian Army"?

The former, as you say, 'doesn't exist' - while I can assure you the latter DOES.

The accuracy of the latter notwithstanding, one can be concerned about more than one thing at once. And nobody is concerned about threats against non-existent things. What we are concerned about are threats made against very real people, on very real planes.

Mick beat me to it, but exactly: one can be concerned about more than one thing at once. Still, one can't seem to say "I'm concerned about the welfare of animals" without being accused of hating pensioners. ;-)

Chemtrails aren't real, but some people are still - by their own admission - pointing lasers at airplanes; in all probability ordinary passenger planes flying over populated areas. What's not to be concerned about? And these are more or less ordinary people doing it, thinking it's a GOOD thing. How's that for brainwashing?

It's been reported, and I've started a discussion in the group. Expecting to be kicked out any minute now!

Awesome - you could also point out that the vinegar thing was started by a debunker taking the mickey of chemtrails, and perhaps gently ask what else might be parody! :)

Your mega-mind doesn't seem to have comprehended the situation here Deejay.

I am not concerned about threats to a non-existent program, I am concerned about people who do believe in this non-existent program sufficient enough to make threats to people such as myself. You also don't seem to realise that there are many nationalities represented on this forum. Your use of the term "Our Government" reveals limited and biased awareness.

Awesome - you could also point out that the vinegar thing was started by a debunker taking the mickey of chemtrails, and perhaps gently ask what else might be parody! :)

Weeeeell, I did get kicked out. The Austrian "guru" of the group turned up after a while, and as a response to my questioning about the laser pointing, he wrote
"IT IS TOTALLY OK FOR MILITARY PLANES TO KILL US. but it is not ok to defend our lives against military planes ??"
I asked for some kind of proof that the planes they attack are really "murderous military planes" to which he responded
"civil planes are do not have a laser detection surface, like all military tanks and planes have ...you cannot take them down by laser, but they will turn around and stop their evil sprayings, as orher chemtrail resistance groups told us ..."
I started asking how he knew the planes were military, but then the entire thread got deleted and I was blocked.

Of course, there are simple ways to see what's being written in an open group anyway, so I was amused to see what came after I had been blocked:
Skärmavbild 2013-06-12 kl. 08.30.56.png
"Have all become weaklings in Sweden now?"

And later,
Skärmavbild 2013-06-12 kl. 08.31.08.png
He is helped by a group member to translate from German to Swedish, something along the lines of "We no longer feel that it's a target-oriented strategy to argue about what is no longer interesting; we've learned this from Occupy" (feel free to correct this English translation, any German speakers).

All I'm thinking is, "CULT LEADER MUCH?"

Actually, I'm also thinking that maybe one or two of the members really did think about what I wrote about the Chemtrails movement not tolerating dissent or criticism, while they themselves want desperately to be heard by society. But most of all I suppose they're just happy to regard me as a troll, which is sad because I really tried to have a constructive discussion.

(OTOH, if the numbers are to be trusted: while I was writing, there were 131 members in the group; a little while after I had been kicked out, there were only 128. Maybe, maybe, a couple of persons saw through the cult behaviour..?

A lot of the activist groups are that way. There is a FB for an oil pipeline spill in Ark. Oil did contaminate 3 the yards of 3 homes. Exxon moved folks out while they cleaned up. Immediately a group that had been active on the Gulf Coast during the BP spill showed up. They started posting a lot of fallacies. When folks, even folks that lived in the neighborhood, started correcting things, they were kicked and banned as 'Exxon trolls and shills'. Shortly after a plaintiff lawyer showed up in order to encourage folks to sue Exxon. Folks that lived a mile or 2 away are insisting that they are sick and their homes are worthless.

True believers only.

The comment about Occupy is interesting. That movement had some good points to make, but they allowed the extremists to seize control of it.

Carley's page is full of BS

http://www.youtube.com/embed/0h2SzHvD1JQ
Nano tubes found in Chicken
And
[/ex]
I had to stop at 1:18 because she says the blue stuff is microscopic synthetic DNA invisible to the naked eye, yet she has a picture of it that clearly shows it is about as big as the wrinkles on your skin. And what else is DNA supposed to be if not microscopic anyway? Its hilarious.

Back on topic, has it ever been reported that a chemtrailer has been arrested for pointing a laser at a plane?

So the pilots are reptillian, I guess that makes it easier to ignore that they are folks with families and children.

Has this thread had a title change? Never noticed the 'death to debunkers' category. Have there been examples?

I post on a number of those pages although Madison blocked me when she asked how to have her soil tested and I told her. I even located a lab. I have received personal threats and I know some of the admins have had real grief. On FB I am Rufus Gwertigan.

I don't know who you are claiming to be Rufus, but I don't know you at all. We have never discussed my case with the feds and you have never told me any name of a lab to take my samples to. I have not discussed anything with you. You are just spreading more blatant lies. Also you say you have been threatened? By whom? That is hilarious and you CANNOT name one person that has threatened you because it NEVER happened. If someone had really threatened you, you would be naming their names just as you have named mine here. I know why you can't say who has "threatened" you...because it is all made up just like everything else you have said here. Quit trying to attach yourself to me and my name. I don't know you and you are in no way connected to me.

Are you claiming these screen grabs of threats are fake?

Did you not say this...

Madisonstar Moon

Operation Kill the Shill : I am going to post a few DISINFO sites here that really get under my skin. I am doing so to make people aware of these government paid debunking sites. These trolls all know each other and are connected. While we activists research, share, and spread the truth ,,,,,, these lying freaks make up posts about us trying to discredit all of our hard work. They use tactics like name calling to try to intimidate truthers. I have dealt with these online terrorists for a long time now and now I want to expose them for the soulless shills they truly are. If any of you would like to know who you can and cant trust on here make sure none of your "friends" have liked any of their pages. I block ANYONE who I see has "liked" anything these fools have to say....

Madisonstar Moon Nice image that put in my head of the shill burning in acid.... thanks for the visual
Madisonstar Moon
Operation KTS in full affect ! (evil laughter inserted here)

I don't know who you are claiming to be Rufus, but I don't know you at all. We have never discussed my case with the feds and you have never told me any name of a lab to take my samples to. I have not discussed anything with you. You are just spreading more blatant lies. Also you say you have been threatened? By whom? That is hilarious and you CANNOT name one person that has threatened you because it NEVER happened. If someone had really threatened you, you would be naming their names just as you have named mine here. I know why you can't say who has "threatened" you...because it is all made up just like everything else you have said here. Quit trying to attach yourself to me and my name. I don't know you and you are in no way connected to me.

Shall we start with a simple question. If you don't know me at all why am I blocked on Facebook? I can't seem to find your account.

madison.JPG

When you post untitled pictures hinting that they are chemtrail planes like:

and the easy explanation can be found, well here http://www.esrl.noaa.gov/gmd/aero/instrumentation/cvi.html

Ambient gases and low inertia (smaller) particles are prevented from entering the CVI by the counter flow, while high inertia particles follow the sample flow to whatever instrumentation is downstream of the CVI. The distance from the tip of the CVI to the stagnation plane is a function of the flows and dimensions of the CVI and will determine the size of particles collected. (Schematic based on drawing from S. Tuckers MS thesis.)
You do this a lot:

http://www.5dme.net/stories2.html

Close-up of typical instrument pods on forward-fuselage hardpoints. The lower pod is a Knollenberg IP-2D probe, which records images of the shadows of water drops and ice crystals that pass through a laser beam between the two “horns” at the forward end of the probe. The upper pod, whose strut was teflon-coated in an attempt to reduce icing, contained an upward-looking radiometer to measure the incoming solar radiation; a light beam receiver for a beam transmitted from the corresponding pod on the opposite side of the aircraft, and on the leading and trailing edges of the strut, are the King liquid-water hot-wire sensor and a reverse-flow thermometer, respectively.

As can be seen the sensor pods are too large to be carried with any ease by a light aircraft; however the F-27 was hardly affected by the complete array shown on previous pages.
A typical picture:

When the truth can be found here:

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...ns-cloud-seeding/story-e6freoyo-1111115701307

BRISBANE has had such a wet summer it has stymied efforts by scientists to determine if cloud seeding will work in subtropical conditions.
Another quirky problem is that by washing particulates out of the air, the rain has virtually made atmospheric conditions too clean for the tests.
Cloud seeders prefer to work in dirty air, air with particulates to which silver iodide crystals or salts fired into the cloud will stick.
When they stick, ice accumulates, snowflakes form and then melt to become rain.
Since December, the team has flown about 100 hours over the Brisbane Valley chasing super-cooled clouds, with about half that time spent seeding and the rest measuring background atmosphere.
National Centre for Atmospheric Research scientist Roelof Bruintjes said yesterday that for unequivocal results to be provided to the State Government on the $7.6 million, four-year project, he needed to take measurements in drier times.
"We've been dealt a very wet year," Dr Bruintjes said. "It's given us a good snapshot but we need to find out how seeding will go in a drier or more normal year."

Last edited by a moderator:
And Madison you blocked me also, when I pointed out that where some of your 'chemtrail' plane pictures came from and what they were.

Why did you not want accurate information on your site?

Back