LAX Shooting Conspiracy Theories - Los Angeles Airport - False Flag Theories

Status
Not open for further replies.
You said "people know what they are", which implied you agreed with the characterization.
Yeah I do pretty much agree with the Hollywood characterisation. I have had several run ins with their European counterparts. They think they are gods. Pig ignorant and gun happy but i'm sure they would never be able to out Americanise the American ones..

Edit: And by the way, I came to that conclusion entirely without the aid of AJ or anyone else other the the pig ignorant gun happy airport security themselves.

Never had any problem in the U.K so not sure what they are like but I spect they are 'normalish'.

Last edited:
With the Holocaust comparison? Literally, I just tasted bile in the back of my mouth. Are you saying that you see nothing offensive or inaccurate about the Holocaust comparison?
It brings bile to my mouth to see people reduced to having to stand there in front of their invasive scanners, to all intents and purposes nude, with their arms up like the compared picture... and for what/

If you cannot see the similarity, your brain must be wired in an entirely different way.

Yes it is different. AJ is Metabunks pet hate and that is what it is all about.

Strange how AJ manages to brainwash people to do his bidding but it would be far too difficult for MK Ultra to brainwash some mentally challenged person, even with the aid of drugs and sleep deprivation. AJ is so clever he can do it over the internet though.

These "lone nuts" do seem to pop up with increasing regularity, don't they?

I wonder why the heat goes to the guy pointing out the security overkill and other madness as opposed to those ramping up said madness and overkill? What's that about?

Now that this has happened, it will probably be a short step to getting the armed agents they want. That wouldn't have gone over too well before, but now that the people are a clear and present danger, it should be a greased chute.

http://seattletimes.com/html/nationworld/2022192778_armingtsaxml.html

“At this time, we feel a larger and more consistent armed presence in screening areas would be a positive step in improving security,” Cox said in a statement.

“The development of a new class of TSA officers with law-enforcement status would be a logical approach to accomplishing this goal.”
U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder said Monday that the investigation into the shooting will also look at security at LAX and other airports.

“The function of TSA is to ensure that people can board planes safely and take flights safely,” Holder said. “The responsibility for protecting airport security is not a TSA function but something I think we need to certainly examine.”
Content from External Source
Something must be wrong with me because the more they tighten up security, the less safe I feel. I'm far more afraid of the folks supposed to be keeping me safe than the guys they are supposed to be protecting me from.

That wasn't part of the plan was it?

I think part of the disconnect between viewpoints here stems from the fact that Oxy, Josh, and presumably BtD, are much more sympathetic to Jones' world view than other skeptics, and hence they see his rhetoric as more reasonable, and hence less inflammatory.

If you think there's a fascist NWO takeover in progress, with the TSA a complicit thugs, then call them out actually seems sensible. But I don't think this, so I seems like Jones is just making up nonsense, and (the difference from violent video games again), he claims that his nonsense is real. He's actually telling people that they will soon be interred in FEMA camps and/or culled quite soon.

I don't think there's any evidence of this, so I think that spouting rhetoric that might cause people to take hasty and violent action is a bad thing. If you think his world view is more accurate, then you might be less inclined to draw any such connections.
As for the bold part...eww no. I've seen a little bit of Alex Jones, I am not a fan. Not a fan of him, not a fan of his material. Good guess, but for me definitely no.

All I'm saying is this guy was off his rocker, plain and simple. You're right Mick, there is nothing plain and simple about having mental illness. Precisely why he did what he did.

Sounds like you'd be ok with killing them them, if they are worse than terrorists?
What is this 'entrap an idiot day' or something.

Seems like you are doing your own brainwashing and putting your words in not only AJ's mouth but posters mouths as well.

NO ONE SAID THEY WANTED TO KILL THEM OR THAT THEY WANTED OTHERS TO KILL THEM

As for the bold part...eww no. I've seen a little bit of Alex Jones, I am not a fan. Not a fan of him, not a fan of his material. Good guess, but for me definitely no.

You don't think the creeping militarization of law enforcement is part of a deliberate plan to cement the position of the elite, and to enslave the proletariat?

You don't think the creeping militarization of law enforcement is part of a deliberate plan to cement the position of the elite, and to enslave the proletariat?
Come again?

Did I say that somewhere?
Where did you come up with this fantasy? Is that what you actually believe I think? Maybe I can create a topic and debunk that.

What is this 'entrap an idiot day' or something.

Seems like you are doing your own brainwashing and putting your words in not only AJ's mouth but posters mouths as well.

NO ONE SAID THEY WANTED TO KILL THEM OR THAT THEY WANTED OTHERS TO KILL THEM

I'm trying to illustrate the problem of rhetoric. You (inadvertently) say they are as bad as nazi guards herding naked people to murder pits. BtD says they are worse than terrorists.

You see how these things might have an impression on the impressionable?

Come again?

Did I say that somewhere?
Where did you come up with this fantasy? Is that what you actually believe I think? Maybe I can create a topic and debunk that.

I was asking if you thought that. You seem like some kind of high-level conspiracy guy. What do you think about militarization of law enforcement? Happening? Deliberate? With a purpose? Or just an organic drift, an offshoot legacy of the war on drugs?

I'm asking to see if it ties into my theory about how people perceive AJ's rhetoric as a problem.

I'm trying to illustrate the problem of rhetoric. You (inadvertently) say they are as bad as nazi guards herding naked people to murder pits. BtD says they are worse than terrorists.

No I don't Mick. I am not responsible for other people illnesses or actions because they want to interpret words the wrong way because they are ill or stupid.

Are you suggesting you 'accidentally' twisted peoples words to mean something entirely different and tried to get them to agree your interpretation was 'correct'.

Oh and I didn't 'inadvertently' say anything of the sort about "they are as bad as nazi guards herding naked people to murder pits"... they are ENTIRELY your words.

I am getting seriously worried about you Mick. How is it that someone who is usually so careful about their choice of words chooses to suddenly be so cavalier about misquoting others in such an outrageous manner?

Last edited:
I was asking if you thought that. You seem like some kind of high-level conspiracy guy. What do you think about militarization of law enforcement? Happening? Deliberate? With a purpose? Or just an organic drift, an offshoot legacy of the war on drugs?

I'm asking to see if it ties into my theory about how people perceive AJ's rhetoric as a problem.
I'm no high-level conspiracy guy. I have my opinions and my own world view just like everyone else.

Alex jones' rhetoric is about as big of a problem to me as, for example, me playing a video game where I kill someone. It's not real; I have enough sense to realize this.

If he gave very credible evidence showing what he was saying was true, then why not believe him? But he doesn't. I've felt this way about him every time I've seen Alex Jones rant about something. I can be reasonable.

No I don't Mick. I am not responsible for other people illnesses or actions because they want to interpret words the wrong way because they are ill or stupid.

Are you suggesting you 'accidentally' twisted peoples words to mean something entirely different and tried to get them to agree your interpretation was 'correct'.

No. I'm suggesting that AJ might have had an impact on Ciancia's choice of target. Probably a small impact, if any.

I'm also suggesting that you, and others, echo AJ's rhetoric to a certain degree. And this can also have an impact. I feel this is a bad thing because I think your ideas about the NWO are mostly nonsense.

When I posted a link to:
http://www.infowars.com/tsa-tactics-find-ominous-parallel-in-nazi-germany/

Which contains:

Women stripped and then made to wait for their turn.
Just as in Nazi Germany, the authorities-that-be are forcing women, children and men to strip search. Now it is happening in the United States of America, a supposedly free country.
President Barry Obama, DHS boss Janet Napolitano, and TSA director John Pistole have said naked body scanners will remain and the sexual molestation at America’s airports will continue.
You said:
I see nothing wrong with what is there. Why should they xray people... ? There is no valid reason for it. There are similarities and they are obvious.

Sure, you can say whatever you like. Free country. You are not responsible for the accidental effect of your words. But that does not change the fact that words can have an effect, and rhetoric like this MIGHT have given Ciancia a target, and it MIGHT even have been the thing that prompted him to action.

Last edited:
No. I'm suggesting that AJ might have had an impact on Ciancia's choice of target. Probably a small impact, if any.

I'm also suggesting that you, and others, echo AJ's rhetoric to a certain degree. And this can also have an impact. I feel this is a bad thing because I think your ideas about the NWO are mostly nonsense.

When I posted a link to:
http://www.infowars.com/tsa-tactics-find-ominous-parallel-in-nazi-germany/

Which contains:

Women stripped and then made to wait for their turn.
Just as in Nazi Germany, the authorities-that-be are forcing women, children and men to strip search. Now it is happening in the United States of America, a supposedly free country.
President Barry Obama, DHS boss Janet Napolitano, and TSA director John Pistole have said naked body scanners will remain and the sexual molestation at America’s airports will continue.
You said:

Sure, you can say whatever you like. Free country. You are not responsible for the accidental effect of your words. But that does not change the fact that words can have an effect, and rhetoric like this MIGHT have given Ciancia a target, and it MIGHT even have been the thing that prompted him to action.
TBH, I only went down as far as the video of the boy being strip searched in front of all and sundry.

But even now I look at that and I think 'yeah pure hyperbole' but they are in fact citing what these things have historically led to, which is not a direct comparison. Well you can say... 'Not everyone is as super as you Oxy and they may not realise it is not a direct comparison'... And I say, you can't foolproof everything for the dumb and insane. Shit happens.

Last edited by a moderator:

I didn't say they are worse than terrorists. I said I am more afraid of them than the terrorists they are supposed to be protecting me from. I've never encountered a terrorist, but the out of proportion ramp up of militarizing the police is certainly not a figment of anyone's imagination.

It's hard to square the acquisition of $500,000 worth of automatic pepper spray dispensers with a terrorist threat. Why do you think this sort of thing is happening?

It's hard to square the acquisition of $500,000 worth of automatic pepper spray dispensers with a terrorist threat. Why do you think this sort of thing is happening?

It's the blunt tool of government (and politicians) responding to a problem.

A while ago here in Venice, California, someone drove a car along the boardwalk, killed someone. There was shock and outrage. The politicians immediately promised to make the boardwalk safe. They came up with a plan to install bollards to keep cars off the boardwalk.

The thing is, it's a stupid plan. A waste of money. It would only stop people driving on by accident (which has never been a problem). What people really want is for the public restrooms to be cleaned more often, and for something to be done about the transients harassing people. But they are proceeding with the bollard idea because they don't want to back down.

Things get done for a variety of reasons in government. It's not always part of a grand plan.

DHS buying non-lethal weapons rather than guns? Hardly seems like a harbinger of doom.

Indeed, one should be careful about what one implies. So why are you afraid of the TSA more than terrorists? Afraid they might shoot you by accident?

I didn't say the TSA specifically. I said "I'm far more afraid of the folks supposed to be keeping me safe than the guys they are supposed to be protecting me from." By that I meant the whole security apparatus. It's the overall ramp up that frightens me. It can't be squared with fighting terrorists alone, so it would seem there's more to it.

I didn't say they are worse than terrorists. I said I am more afraid of them than the terrorists they are supposed to be protecting me from. I've never encountered a terrorist, but the out of proportion ramp up of militarizing the police is certainly not a figment of anyone's imagination.

This is another AJ CT. You can read about it here. They are for the Federal Protective Service. The FPS is responsible for the protection of federal buildings around the country. You can read about them here.

Right, you didn't read the full article (hence "inadvertently"), and BtD said he was more scared of the TSA than those the TSA was protecting him from (presumably terrorists).

This is another AJ CT. You can read about it here. They are for the Federal Protective Service. The FPS is responsible for the protection of federal buildings around the country. You can read about them here.

I'm not sure how a federal acquisition morphs into an AJ ct, but the question remains what they are supposed to be protecting all those federal buildings from. What do you think they are worried about that makes this constant ramp up of "security" necessary?

I didn't say the TSA specifically. I said "I'm far more afraid of the folks supposed to be keeping me safe than the guys they are supposed to be protecting me from." By that I meant the whole security apparatus. It's the overall ramp up that frightens me. It can't be squared with fighting terrorists alone, so it would seem there's more to it.

It was in the context of arming the TSA, so it seemed like you were discussing the TSA. Sorry I got the wrong idea.

But still, you seem to be saying they are more of a threat to you than terrorists, and some people consider terrorists "fair game".

I'm not sure how a federal acquisition morphs into an AJ ct, but the question remains what they are supposed to be protecting all those federal buildings from. What do you think they are worried about that makes this constant ramp up of "security" necessary?

See, this is the type of rhetoric we are talking about. You are just being more subtle about it. But you are basically repeating Alex Jones propaganda. Making it seem like there's going to be some kind of revolution needed in the near future. DHS prepping for war. Painting the DHS essentially as enemy troops.

Right, you didn't read the full article (hence "inadvertently"), and BtD said he was more scared of the TSA than those the TSA was protecting him from (presumably terrorists).
No, you said at post 172

I did not say anything about not reading all the page, until post 179.

No you took my words and twisted them grossly and you did it even far more with BtD. In fact, I suggest to a degree that they may even be classified as incriminating, in some places.

What do you normally secure buildings against?

Illegal entry, burglary, tagging, eavesdropping, and in the case of the Fed's you also have to worry about an increasing number of looney CT's of various types (eg Freemen, tea Party, Patriots, chemise) spouting rhetoric about destroying the Govt and/or scaring the BJJSS out of people by telling tehm the Govt is destroying them or whatever and inspiring them (the people) to think about doing the same.

And just to be clear Oxy, on me saying "You (inadvertently) say they are as bad as nazi guards herding naked people to murder pits." this photo:

Is not just people waiting naked in line. It's people waiting naked in line to be shot.

No, you said at post 172

I did not say anything about not reading all the page, until post 179.

No you took my words and twisted them grossly and you did it even far more with BtD. In fact, I suggest to a degree that they may even be classified as incriminating, in some places.

Twisted them? No, I paraphrased them as they appear. You were defending the Alex Jones article. It seemed like you thought the comparison with murder was appropriate. I knew you didn't, so I said "inadvertently".

Last edited:
Things get done for a variety of reasons in government. It's not always part of a grand plan.

DHS buying non-lethal weapons rather than guns? Hardly seems like a harbinger of doom.

Add it to the bullets and the assault rifles and the armored vehicles and the rest and it sure seems like they are binging. Why do you think this overkill is happening and who do you think it is aimed against?

http://www.forbes.com/sites/larrybe...-of-guns-and-mine-resistant-armored-vehicles/

And just to be clear Oxy, on me saying "You (inadvertently) say they are as bad as nazi guards herding naked people to murder pits." this photo:

Is not just people waiting naked in line. It's people waiting naked in line to be shot.
That's why people don't usually like fascism coming to their country, because they know what it could lead to.

Last edited by a moderator:

Read the site where the announcement is posted. It says they are required to get less than lethal weapons. Or would you rather jump to your already prepared conclusion?

Right, so you think it's (somewhat) a reasonable image to use. I think it's hyperbolic. We have different world views.
Not so much on that issue actually. I agree it is inappropriate and hyperbolic but I do not agree that it can be attributed to why some guy goes postal and attacks the TSA, unless the guy later says 'yeah I was unduly influenced by Alex Jones messages and his website.. and that's why I did it'.

I mean, seriously, how far do you want to take this. Is AJ responsible for radicalising OBL?

What about the guys who killed the soldier in Woolwich? Was that AJ, even though they clearly said, 'we did this because of your govt's actions in the M.E'.

What do you think?

Last edited:
Not so much on that issue actually. I agree it is inappropriate and hyperbolic but I do not agree that it can be attributed to why some guy goes postal and attacks the TSA.

I just think it's a possible contributing factor. And a fairly likely one, based on what we know. It's not the cause and more than the lack of mental health care was the cause. It's a contributing factor.

I think though this discussion looses sight of the bigger picture. Sure, AJ's nonsense might cause some disturbed guy to pick a particular target rather than another target, or no target. But it's not really that big an issue in the grand scheme of things. Alex Jone's rhetoric has broader implication in that it distorts the political process by essentially removing people (voters and activists) from having an ability to deal with the real issues of campaign finance and corruption, by making them think there are these vastly more pressing issues of FEMA incarceration, or chemtrails, or some kind of DHS cull in the offering.

That's part of the reason why I debunk. If I can clear away enough bunk, it might make some room for reality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back