Joe Rogan Questions Everything: Weaponizing Weather

Sometimes the security patrol would watch you as you took your pictures to ensure you adhered to the "off limits" areas, but as long as you did things the right way, they never bothered you. At least that's the way things were at the bases I was stationed at.
When I was thirteen I learned photography in the darkrooms of RAF Butzweilerhof, near Cologne, which was a cold war photo-reconnaissance and radio monitoring station. I walked in whenever I needed to. It was 1957.

Last edited by a moderator:
So, I watched the first part of the show last night.

The sludge/water aluminum point came over very well...

I noticed Kristen M mentioned "barrels of aluminum and strontium"....was this her claim before? I do not recall her mentioning specific chemicals before- especially since she said on this forum.

"My whistleblowing is not related to chemtrails"

https://www.metabunk.org/threads/kristen-meghan-former-us-air-force-whistle-blower.1066/page-2

Yes, that did seem a little incongruous. First she says (several times) that it was not related to chemtrails, and now she's basically claiming that she uncovered evidence of chemtrails.

Of course, she never actually shows any evidence either way. Just claims to have seen some barrels, and then that's it.

Last edited:
Yes, that did seem a little incongruous. First she says (several times) that it was not related to chemtrails, and now she's basically claiming that she uncovered evidence of chemtrails.

Of course, she never actually shows any evidence either way. Just claims to have seen some barrels, and then that's it.

Right- she tried to get samples analyzed according to the interview at the start of Kristen thread...and yet on the shows claims to have known what was in the barrels....

the confusion lies with people who aren't familiar with my activism, my whistleblower label is not related to chemtrails. I'm been doing media for a while and chemtrails is just one item I discuss. When I do shows they introduce me as a whistleblower but the topic I discuss that day isn't why I was a AF whistleblower. What I have brought to the table about chemtrails is that I personally saw the processes going on at Tinker AFB. I've never said anything more than that, nor embellished on any of that data. I did samples and I still take samples here in Chicago for a study I am doing
Content from External Source
Samples of what?

Last edited:

Without getting personal there is only so long she can run with the whistle lower tag without evidence. Joe Rogan did not show her in a good light at all and I am certain people new to the game would now question her credibility, especially as a Google search comes to here.

Caught it last night - I was very pleased to see you on it. I told my wife "I know that guy".

My favorite segment was the last guy who allegedly installed HAARP antenna arrays around the world. When he launched into how HAARP is effecting the sun and other galaxies it was just too classic. And then when he went down the path of "we're storing dark matter" or some such ridiculousness I just laughed.

The show is pretty good, but I think they're trying to pack too much into an episode. They could have done a single episode on HAARP and one on Chemtrails.

So Scott Stevens "debunks" the Joe Rogan Questions everything.

Scott did not like how he was portrayed. Adds more of his insight to some of the material.

Right- she tried to get samples analyzed according to the interview at the start of Kristen thread...and yet on the shows claims to have known what was in the barrels....

the confusion lies with people who aren't familiar with my activism, my whistleblower label is not related to chemtrails. I'm been doing media for a while and chemtrails is just one item I discuss. When I do shows they introduce me as a whistleblower but the topic I discuss that day isn't why I was a AF whistleblower. What I have brought to the table about chemtrails is that I personally saw the processes going on at Tinker AFB. I've never said anything more than that, nor embellished on any of that data. I did samples and I still take samples here in Chicago for a study I am doing
Content from External Source
Samples of what?

There is a thread here where she started to go into her sampling, but then she ran when pressed for details and said something like that she would "never release them"(to the likes of us?).

Yeah, on Twitter she said she would not release her "data" until she got to met me on Joe Rogan's podcast.

Which makes no sense at all. Why would she not release data?

IMO that's probably because she doesn't want anyone to have time to examine it.

by getting you "on film" without having done any research she anticipates getting some "good clips" of you not being able to debunk these "new revelations".

Believers saying they "have the evidence but won't release it until [whatever the "right time" is]" is pretty common - invariably they either never bother "releasing" anything, or it is something that is old news to everyone except them.

I emailed Dane in advance with what I was going to ask him about the UV A/B thing. It's not a game of surprising people to win a debate. It's about getting the facts out there.

Can someone please summarise that for me?

I don't understand why Mick West debunks chemtrails and 9/11 and Max Hastings therefore he is dangerous.

someone else made a post on Mick West's board saying Hastings died because he was drunk and speeding, and that is what is so dangerous about Mick West.

I've caught Mick West lying on twitter, and so have lots of other people, and he uses government information and they are the ones doing all the bad stuff to us and so that's bad.... tooo ....mkay....

Here is Stevens again, talking about the Rogan show. At around 11:00 he says that Mick "folded" on the phased array subject.

http://new.livestream.com/globalskywatch/events/2298461

Mick: What is being heated is a portion of the ionosphere
Agnew: A phased array doesn't work like that. Every ham operator on the planet disagree with you.
Mick: (silence)

Those were actually chopped up. I believe it was more like

Mick: What is being heated is a portion of the ionosphere
Agnew: That would require a large standing wave. A phased array doesn't work like that.
Mick: All the phased array does is alter the direction of propagation of the energy. It doesn't change what the radiation heats up
Agnew: No basis in fact
Mick: It's like a microwave oven, it only heats a certain thing, the ionosphere, and does not heat the air below it.
Agnew: No basis in fact

...and at another time

Mick: It's actually only broadcasting 4.2 Megawatts, the 5 Gigawatt figure is the ERP, which is just a measure of the directionality of the broadcast
Agnew: Every ham operator on the planet disagree with you.

And I actually give a reasonable lay explanation of how a phased array worked (basically that the phases are varied to focus the broadcast in one direction),
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phased_array

Agnew's box of tricks simply doesn't work at the same frequencies that HAARP operates on, i.e. 2.8-10Mhz. Would have been useful to have pointed that out right from the start maybe, and walked out at that point?

Agnew's box of tricks simply doesn't work at the same frequencies that HAARP operates on, i.e. 2.8-10Mhz. Would have been useful to have pointed that out right from the start maybe, and walked out at that point?

I think the point would be lost on people. And I had no idea what to expect when I walked in. It was just luck that I recognized the "Lifestream" box. He had taped over the label.

I think the point would be lost on people. And I had no idea what to expect when I walked in. It was just luck that I recognized the "Lifestream" box. He had taped over the label.

Yes, nothing worse that being thrown off balance by the unexpected. Does this "Lifestream" box just chop a high voltage on and off at a rate of a few Khz?

Last edited:
That's what I thought, but Agnew said it was 60Hz. He didn't design it though. It's from here:
http://www.zeropointresearch.com/
"500,000 Volts DC Radiant Pulsed Energy".

Probably similar circuitry to the Kirlian photography machine which I built. The mains frequency is squared and clipped at 12V level, made into a pulse of a few milliseconds width and shoved through a couple of power transistors driving the primary coil of a car ignition coil. The secondary gives out 25Kv pulses.

Probably similar circuitry to the Kirlian photography machine which I built. The mains frequency is squared and clipped at 12V level, made into a pulse of a few milliseconds width and shoved through a couple of power transistors driving the primary coil of a car ignition coil. The secondary gives out 25Kv pulses.

This uses an external DC power supply, and apparently has an internal motor.

The black box is the power supply (13.8VDC)

Later he tried just hooking the metal shelf to the Tesla Coil. Then it really did nothing.

Last edited:
It's probably got a current limiting resistor on the output to stop you killing yourself. But it sounds like a trades description violation saying this 'radiant energy' makes you feel better and is grossly misleading in claims. Might as well step over an electrified animal fence, bounce your balls on the wire when you are half way over and recharge your vitals at the same time.

Yes, I didn't feel entirely safe around the equipment. Not UL certified.
It's exactly the same as a Kirlian machine. The High Voltage is applied to a metal plate on the inside of the box (a glorified plastic lunch box) which acts as an insulator. The hand will pick up the pulsed discharge via the capacitance of the box. In this video the 'salesman' plays around drawing sparks with his biro pen from a block of granite and Inca Gold placed on top: http://www.zeropointresearch.com/Lifestream_Generator_2of3.wmv

Last edited:
The photo shows the high voltage generator PSU as a Model: 1206, Tesla High Voltage Coils, made by Hamilton Drills. It's got a dodgy reputation, pumps out 5-100kv (How the Lifestream box produces 500Kv is a bit of a mystery) and the coil seems inclined to blow up after 15 minutes of use:
http://designwizardry.com/lifters/badpower.html

See also circuit:
http://designwizardry.com/lifters/schematic.gif

Or maybe the Lifestream box is performing a separate function to the Hamilton Drills generator, the latter being used as a spark generator in Agnew's cloud chamber?

"No basis in fact", eh?

So what was the function of that home-made looking toast rack thingie on the top of the "Lifestream" box?

Was the whole rig functioning like a HAARP antenna (Lifestream box + toast rack)?
What frequency was it transmitting? Was the transmission modulated in amplitude or frequency?
Don't the antenna elements need to be matched somewhat to the transmission wave-length? What was the transmission wavelength?
What power was being transmitted? Was the transmission directed or shaped in any way?

That rig looked pretty hokey in the video. How did it look "in the flesh", so to speak, Mick?
Maybe, no basis in fact.

Dang, Mick, you're taking a lot of flak. But you know what the conspiracy theorists say: you know you're on target when you get the most flak.

The photo shows the high voltage generator PSU as a Model: 1206, Tesla High Voltage Coils, made by Hamilton Drills. It's got a dodgy reputation, pumps out 5-100kv (How the Lifestream box produces 500Kv is a bit of a mystery) and the coil seems inclined to blow up after 15 minutes of use:
http://designwizardry.com/lifters/badpower.html

See also circuit:
http://designwizardry.com/lifters/schematic.gif

Or maybe the Lifestream box is performing a separate function to the Hamilton Drills generator, the latter being used as a spark generator in Agnew's cloud chamber?

The Tesla PSU was not used for the tests shown on the show. Instead the black box underneath it was used (13.8V DC), powering whatever was in the Lifestream box.

Last edited:
The Tesla PSU was not used for the tests shown on the show. Instead the black box underneath it was used (13.8V DC), powering whatever was in the Lifestream box.

OK, my guess is the Tesla PSU was used in Agnew's earlier cloud chamber experiment to get the sparks flying:

Why in the updated experiment is the Lifestream box used then? It's either
a): a potential sales gimmick to be referred to at some time in the future.
or
b): it enhances the demonstration in some respect, possibly because of the higher pulsed voltage (500Kv+) capacitively transferred to the "toast tray" arrangement.

Last edited:
Back