Joe Rogan Questions Everything: Weaponizing Weather

OK, my guess is the Tesla PSU was used in Agnew's earlier cloud chamber experiment to get the sparks flying:
I agree.

Why in the updated experiment is the Lifestream box used then? It's either
a): a potential sales gimmick to be referred to at some time in the future
or
b): it enhances the demonstration in some respect, possibly because of the higher charge voltage capacitively transferred to the "toast tray" arrangement.

Probably because they tried it, and the saw the fog rising from the convection as the Lifestream got hot, and they imagined that it was working.

Could it be that the water vapour gets ionized by the high voltage charge, the water molecules start repelling each other thus causing the fog to rise?

Could it be that the water vapour gets ionized by the high voltage charge, the water molecules start repelling each other thus causing the fog to rise?

I though that might be possible. But it did not look like that. It looked exactly like warm air rising.

I though that might be possible. But it did not look like that. It looked exactly like warm air rising.
We need to get the Mythbuster team onto this and get them to put a warm block inside the chamber as a susbstitute for the Lifestream box.

Nah, it was already debunked by him failing to get the air to rise with the HV source outside the chamber. There was a lot more than was shown on the show. It's really not worth pursuing further.

Nah, it was already debunked by him failing to get the air to rise with the HV source outside the chamber. There was a lot more than was shown on the show. It's really not worth pursuing further.
The only way to debunk this thoroughly is to stick some RF near the cloud chamber. When I get my amateur radio transmitter going again soon I'll stuff a 40 W 7Mhz signal into my coffee cup and watch what happens to the rising steam.

So Scott Stevens "debunks" the Joe Rogan Questions everything.

"This video contains content from BentPixels, who has blocked it on copyright grounds".

Fortunately I managed to see the video before it disappeared. So, here it is again.
(different Youtube URL ..../watch?v=NnnZR3xeVZ0)
[Not sure how to rip Youtube videos. Can someone advise?]
Joe Rogan Questions Everything ~ EP02 ~ Weaponized Weather

At 32:12 Agnew says, whilst pointing to the Lifestream box in the cloud chamber, "What we are using today is about 2Kw, about 1/1000 the power of a normal HAARP antenna."

Ermm, 2Kw from a glorified bit of circuitry generating a few Kv incapable of delivering more than a few milliamps?

At 35:27 Agnew explains: "This is simply a rotating magnetic field. There's obviously high voltage in there."

Ermm, what rotating magnet?

36:07 Joe Rogan, referring to Brooks says. "This guy put a lot of effort into this and it's obviously nonsense. Everything with his experiment was wrong. It's not radio waves, it's electricity, it generates heat ... I'm not a scientist but if I can tell your science sucks, your science really sucks. Brooks might be crazy but HAARP is real ...."

Last edited:
13.5 volts can be "backfed" through a step-down transformer, making it a step-up transformer. ......resulting in a higher voltage, but that's AC, not DC. I wonder if the DC is just for the internal fan, and something else is going-on, AC wise.
The Tesla PSU was not used for the tests shown on the show. Instead the black box underneath it was used (13.8V DC), powering whatever was in the Lifestream box.

I wonder if the DC is just for the internal fan, and something else is going-on, AC wise.
Regardless....the ZeroPiont site is so void of info, one can only guess.
It is so full of "signs of woo".....that anyone proud of their scientific credentials should stay clear of such claims/sites....if only to preserve their credidibility.
That is only my opinion, upon reading their product pitch.

Last edited by a moderator:
At 32:12 Agnew says, whilst pointing to the Lifestream box in the cloud chamber, "What we are using today is about 2Kw, about 1/1000 the power of a normal HAARP antenna."

Ermm, 2Kw from a glorified bit of circuitry generating a few Kv incapable of delivering more than a few milliamps?

The PSU it was connected to it was 13.8V @ 30A, so 414W. It calls for a "520 Watt Fuse". So it's half a Kw.

At 35:27 Agnew explains: "This is simply a rotating magnetic field. There's obviously high voltage in there."

Ermm, what rotating magnet?

The lifestream box apparently contains a DC motor, which is a rotating magnetic field.

I suspect the majority of the energy was simply transformed into heat from friction and eddy currents. I doubt it was radiating in anything other than infrared.

Last edited:
The PSU it was connected to it was 13.8V @ 30A, so 414W. It calls for a "520 Watt Fuse". So it's half a Kw.
Well the actual current drawn from the Lifestream generator may be far less than this. The PSU might just be one pulled out of the lab workshop for the purpose of the demonstration.

The lifestream box apparently contains a DC motor, which is a rotating magnetic field.

But of no real functional purpose to the demo. It could just be an internal fan as alias Stupid suggested.

BTW, have you seen the "Lifestream-Generator-and-The-Occulous" Facebook site and the entries for June where you are depicted, Mick?
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Life.../194727285315?ref=stream&hc_location=timeline
"... we decided to put a treatment together for the "Unification Project". WTF is the Unification Project?

Last edited:
They said they use the DC motor to power something to generate the electrical field, so it was physically isolated in some "pure" manner from the mains.

But yes, likely it was using even less than 500 watts.

They said they use the DC motor to power something to generate the electrical field, so it was physically isolated in some "pure" manner from the mains.

In sounds like the motor might be generating mechanical commutator switched 13.8v pulses to the primary of the EHT transformer rather than by electronic switching means.

I'm pretty sure that they said the motor was generating electricity. Like they were using the motor to drive a generator. i know it sounds backwards, but they are doing it to isolate the "energy" from unwanted "vibrations".

I don't know if anyone has posted here about this attack rant on Mick and the Rogan show.

http://chemtrailsplanet.net/2013/08...rogan-invites-mick-west-to-debunk-chemtrails/

"Joe Rogan’s introduction of Mick West was obviously scripted by his boss at the request of some “spook”."

Hilarious thing is, Scott Stevens says it was SPECIFICALLY HE who brought Rogan and the show to seek out Mick West.

PS: I don't see Stevens rebuttal vid to the Rogan show on his site now, but he also said on another vid that HE sent the show to Mick.

Yes, he thought I was stupid, so I would be an easy opponent. He still thinks I'm stupid, but that Joe skewed the show to make everyone else look even more stupid.

Does anybody here have membership status to that place and can post that it was actually Scott Stevens who brought Mick into the mix? I don't remember where the second vid of Stevens saying that is. Or, maybe it was just an audio interview? I think it was posted here, somewhere, maybe even my myself. Man! Somebody SHOULD have to pay us to keep track of all this stuff!

I have some large ultrasonic foggers at work.....and some large plexi boxes......would be fairly easy to get the "fog" to rise and dissipate off of a heat source. It's basic physics.

Here the foggers do produce some heat themselves, but the travel along the tube allows it to cool enough that it is the fog (water) weight and temp difference (evaporative) allows it to fall. Shop temp....85* F

(Jim LoGiudice, Volcano smoke test. (percussion sound track by Aaron Lerner)

side note..."advection fog, and radiative fog...

Last edited:
Yes, he thought I was stupid, so I would be an easy opponent. He still thinks I'm stupid, but that Joe skewed the show to make everyone else look even more stupid.

You may be the "Gentle Giant", but you are not Stupid. Someone else already has that Avatar, Mick.

Rogan's recent tweets have been quite telling. He has seen the general mentality which leads some people to believe in conspiracy theories.

Back