Morgellons on Joe Rogan Questions Everything

Leifer

Senior Member.
You also can get (find) "glitter" from the clothing washer and dryers.
We opened Christmas presents and cards that had small glitter on them, and now a month later, I'm finding glitter in/on my "clean" clothes.

Hevach

Senior Member.
You also can get (find) "glitter" from the clothing washer and dryers.
We opened Christmas presents and cards that had small glitter on them, and now a month later, I'm finding glitter in/on my "clean" clothes.
When he was first walking, my son destroyed two of those cheap Walmart styrofoam-and-glitter Christmas ornaments.

Not only was that glitter everywhere for months, we moved and are still finding red and green glitter everywhere more than a year later (and those glitter ornaments were banished in favor of some slightly less cheap but still unbreakable plastic jobs).

It sticks even better when wet than dry, so a shower or bath won't get rid of it on you. It's incredibly prone to picking up static charge so it'll stick to almost anything for days. These two traits combined means it'll often go through the washer and dryer and come out still on your clothes. It's tiny and escapes notice until you see it, and then it traps your eye and you can never unsee it until you get rid of it, but it seems to actively evade any attempts to isolate and remove it, and there's just always more where it came from.

Glitter is herpes. Once it's in your life, you will never, ever be rid of it. If the previous owner of your house had glitter, it's still in your house. If you're in an apartment and somebody in the building had glitter, you have it. You will always have it. It's already everywhere and there's nothing you can do about it except try not to go insane getting rid of it.

I'm only about 50/50 on that last bit.

Mauro

sebum (the clear ooze around a wound)
Sorry, just a small correction. Sebum is not the clear ooze around a wound, that would be serum (or better, serous fluid). Sebum is a greasy substance secreted by sebaceous glands, which are located in the hair follicles. It forms a (protective, I guess) coating on the skin, so no wonder you can find it together with skin flakes. Should a hair follicle become clogged for some reason the sebum will accumulate inside, forming a comedo.

Mick West

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry, just a small correction. Sebum is not the clear ooze around a wound, that would be serum (or better, serous fluid). Sebum is a greasy substance secreted by sebaceous glands, which are located in the hair follicles. It forms a (protective, I guess) coating on the skin, so no wonder you can find it together with skin flakes. Should a hair follicle become clogged for some reason the sebum will accumulate inside, forming a comedo.
Thanks, I've fixed that in the OP. Both serum and sebum are associated the Morgellons. The serum from wounds (sometimes self inflicted, like with neurotic excoriations, scratching) traps fibers - and as it forms scabs sometimes people think the fibers are "under the skin".
Sebum is also a bit sticky, and bits of sebum get mistaken for parasites - particularly sebum plugs. Like
http://morgellonswatch.com/2006/04/11/tea-tree-objects-identified/
upload_2018-5-4_7-59-50.png

Thread starter Related Articles Forum Replies Date
FatPhil Worms/morgellons/nanobots in medical masks Health and Quackery 6
Mick West Photos in Middelveen's & Stricker's Morgellons papers that look like Stellate Trichomes. General Discussion 8
Gabriel Incertis Claim: MOREGELLON'S Is Patent US 6245531 And It Is Not A Disease Health and Quackery 6
JRBids Morgellons. Disembowling insect video. [Horsehair worm, nematomorph parasite] Health and Quackery 10
Oxymoron Morgellons fibers and crystals General Discussion 66
MikeC Carnicom institute morgellons study Health and Quackery 0
MikeC CDC morgellons study out - it's all in your mind Health and Quackery 4
ThorGoLucky The Telegraph: Morgellons Disease continues to defeat scientists Health and Quackery 7
M Morgellons "An infestation that begins in the mind." General Discussion 0
Leifer Morgellons.... Health and Quackery 33
Mick West Mistakes I made on my Joe Rogan Experience Flat Earth Episode Flat Earth 17
deirdre PSA: Mick West discusses Flat Earth on Joe Rogan (JRE) show today Flat Earth 8
ThorGoLucky A shout out to Mick on The Joe Rogan Experience podcast Contrails and Chemtrails 1
MichaelStox Joe Rogan on the Alex Jones Show (On 9-11-2001) General Discussion 0
Mick West Mick West on Joe Rogan Experience General Discussion 84
Mick West Joe Rogan Questions Everything: Weaponizing Weather Contrails and Chemtrails 100
J Does google earth pro simulate refraction [No] Flat Earth 7
SFX Where to ask questions about posting? Site Feedback & News 5
A Augie Snyder's contrail/chemtrail questions Contrails and Chemtrails 18
K Did Elvis really say this about Andy Kaufman? Quotes Debunked 11
Vindog Vindog's Contrail Questions [Contrails Near Boston] Contrails and Chemtrails 561
taha Questions about knifed connection and erection clearance General Discussion 23
Miss VocalCord Dutch Government answers chemtrail questions Contrails and Chemtrails 4
Jump Some chemtrail/contrail questions from Jump Contrails and Chemtrails 5
secretschizoid23 Questions about the chemtrail theory Contrails and Chemtrails 13
U Some Old Questions from Contrails in Airline Advertising Contrails and Chemtrails 4
U Some questions regarding chemtrails and debunking Contrails and Chemtrails 13
C Questions for the experts Contrails and Chemtrails 2
Related Articles

Related Articles