Debunked: HAARP rings/scalar squares, etc. validated in paper from Stanford

Neversoft Inc... Mick West ... the maker of Tony Hawk Proskater... a multi-millionaire financing an operation which is literally harassing me daily...

This last time.. they spammed ALL my pages.. all my facebook pages, youtube pages, and even my website... calling me a fraud for accepting donations!!

A multi-millionaire and his 1,000+ daily followers vs. me.

I'm outmatched in every way.

That being said... Tatoott's response is perfect!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0c9fL-Wlhk

Looks like we got some recognition. I'm going to continually edit this as I watch the video.

1) If Mick's wealth was in the billions, we'd be seeing his name around a lot more.

2) The video asks why a billionare would waste his time on the internet debunking certain people? Because Mick isn't a billionaire, and the information that the conspiracy theory community pushes as fact, has been proven constantly to be false. Because this misinformation is causing threats against an agency that is falsely tied to this theory, which could endanger the lives of millions of Americans.

3) I am not paid by Mick. I have had zero income over the past few years. Also, I am not a monkey.

4) The video claims we cannot do the research. We have. We've found you've interpreted it grossly incorrectly. We've documented hundreds of instances of this. The question seems to be why you can't understand why you're wrong.

5) The video claims Mick's "cronies" are being paid 500-2000 dollars a month. Again, no one is being paid.

6) The video asks what Mick meant when he said "Nobody here is getting paid to be here that I'm aware of. I'm certainly not." and claims that is enough to say this is a paid operation. Is it possible that Mick's comment...well, meant exactly what he said? Is nothing straightforward for these folks?

In summary: this video is a ramble of pure speculation and...well, to be blunt, utter bullshit. If you want to discuss this topic, please come the forums, make an account, and we can discuss it. There's nothing stopping you from joining - so why haven't you?

Mick, you may wanna disclose your tax returns. ;)

Looks like we got some recognition. I'm going to continually edit this as I watch the video.

1) If Mick's wealth was in the billions, we'd be seeing his name around a lot more.

2) The video asks why a billionare would waste his time on the internet debunking certain people? Because Mick isn't a billionaire, and the information that the conspiracy theory community pushes as fact, has been proven constantly to be false. Because this misinformation is causing threats against an agency that is falsely tied to this theory, which could endanger the lives of millions of Americans.

3) I am not paid by Mick. I have had zero income over the past few years. Also, I am not a monkey.

4) The video claims we cannot do the research. We have. We've found you've interpreted it grossly incorrectly. We've documented hundreds of instances of this. The question seems to be why you can't understand why you're wrong.

5) The video claims Mick's "cronies" are being paid 500-2000 dollars a month. Again, no one is being paid.

6) The video asks what Mick meant when he said "Nobody here is getting paid to be here that I'm aware of. I'm certainly not." and claims that is enough to say this is a paid operation. Is it possible that Mick's comment...well, meant exactly what he said? Is nothing straightforward for these folks?

In summary: this video is a ramble of pure speculation and...well, to be blunt, utter bullshit. If you want to discuss this topic, please come the forums, make an account, and we can discuss it. There's nothing stopping you from joining - so why haven't you?

Mick, you may wanna disclose your tax returns. ;)

I sold my share in a small video game company 13 years ago, and now I'm semi-retired, and I debunk as a hobby. Nobody pays me, and I pay nobody.

This does not seem like a video to be reasoned with. Best just move on to some real debunking.

I don't know why this bothers me so much. I have learned over the years that 1/4 of our country is basically clueless. What I have learned talking to HAARP conspiracy theorists over the last few months is that:

1. They seem like genuinely concerned about the welfare of their fellow Americans, but are very very misguided

2. They seem to ignore all real science (if you notice the videos that debunk HAARP don't have too many views compared to the ones that say it exists)

3. They never seem to want to discuss anything contrary to what they believe. They get mad, tell you to watch another youtube video that is ridiculous, say crazy religious stuff, or call u a disinfo agent/shill.

4. They refuse to do any real research to learn why they are wrong with most if not all their assumptions.

5. I'm pretty sure that dutch doesn't even believe the junk he spews anymore. I think he likes the popularity and the fact that some of these people think he brilliant or a god-like presence.

6. Try to talk to them about meterology, physic, geology, aviation, etc etc etc will get you no where. You are not going to convince a single one of them that the people they have been listening to are clueless.

7. The field I know most about is meteorology. The fact that they misinterpret basically every single thing about the subject drives me nuts. They literally make videos without a single ounce of meteorological knowledge and pass it off as fact.
When you ask them why it's fact. Basically the answer is usually bc "it is".

8. The level of paranoia is like something I have never seen before...some of these people are the same ones that believe any conspiracy, ie: Sandy Hook was fake (and basically every other major incident world wide)

They call people who fully understand their own scientific fields sheeps or sheepeople while they follow people who know nothing about anything. They say we all just follow whatever the media says. I for one do not trust the government in certain situations to tell me the truth about anything. I expect the media to get lots of info wrong especially in the early hours of a story. But why they think the media and government are out to kill us , I can not answer that. I am not an expert in psychology. They seem to have a deep seeded paranoia when it comes to basically anything in life. They see an altocumulous cloud and it must be a conspiracy!!!

Look at Dutch's Facebook page sometime. He has hundreds of people telling him he's a hero, calling him a Godsend, praying for him, etc. Of course he loves that stuff.

What I find most ironic about this Tatoot's video is his claim that none of us has proof - proof of what exactly? I know with absolute 100 percent certainty from my position within the National Weather Service that the WSR-88D weather radar CANNOT do any of the imaginary crap they spew to so many of their subscribers. When you offer to show them "proof", whether it be official NWS documentation, pictures, or even offering a guided tour to let them hunt for their alleged "frequency pulse modulators", they either never respond, block you, or call you a shill.

Last weekend I was at a bar and wound up starting a conversation with this young woman who had sat down next to me. Inevitably, as many ice-breaking conversations do, the focus of our talk turned to weather, more specifically the unusual cold. From out of nowhere she asked me if I knew about HAARP. In my mind I was thinking "Oh no" but I never said anything or laughed or made any gestures that might make her uncomfortable. Instead, I waited until she finished and then explained to her my background and was able to assure her that we are NOT controlling the weather. It was a good talk. By the end of that conversation, she had changed her mind and thanked me for doing so. She did not call me a shill or accuse me of being a paid off disinformation agent. She listened with an open mind. So not all weather modification conspiracy believers are unreachable.

Tom - you asked why it bothers you - well, for me this stuff bothers me because I am fearful that one of these days someone is going to get it in their heads to retaliate for what they see as an attack on the people of the world and that some NWS office somewhere is going to be the target. It would be much easier to go after a stationary, ground based office and radar tower than it would be to try and take out a "chemtrail" jet.....

treasurecoastsky 19 hours ago

I am a regular on Metabunk I also run Treasurecoastskywatch they are all mostly complete opposite of me including the one below me, My nemsis who likes me the least . Mick however has always treated me fairly and I think the billionaire is stretching the truth quite a bit .. He uses his real name and he does welcome all to his site as long as they follow his politeness policy . It gets a little rough there at times but no worse then You Tube .
·
cairennd

cairennd 20 hours ago

I am one of the debunkers on metabunk. I debunk because it is the CORRECT thing to do. Believing in nonsense is not good. I don't get paid, and I am not a 'monkey'.

What Dutchsense promotes has ZERO basis in fact or science. I stumbled on his nonsense with his stories about the New Madrid fault. He seems to lack a basic understanding of geology.

dutchsinse 5 hours ago

zero basis in fact.. what??? its been done in the laboratory... and I have real life examples of towns being hit..

meanwhile.. metabunk.. saying a giant 500 mile wide pulse is quote "birds and bugs"... and quote " a switch between clear air and precip mode".. and quote "an intellicast error" (even though it shows on multiple systems.. and quote "is a hoax" .. even though towns get hit..

They've accused me of STEALING THE NWS forecasts to be correct?

WTF kind of debunkers do that ? fakes ones

Content from External Source

I tried to reply but wouldn't you know it, I was blocked there.

Look at Dutch's Facebook page sometime. He has hundreds of people telling him he's a hero, calling him a Godsend, praying for him, etc. Of course he loves that stuff.

He and Tanner. Love having their giant egos stroked.

I was blocked of course by the user. They want to deny those people asking questions the right to know the truth. They are complete hypocrits. Is this the exact thing the fight against. Censorship.

And if they come here or to a debunker's page and insult and attack folks and are then banned, they they will yell that their rights have been violated.

Calm down. You don't want to imitate their behavior. The cooler is a very cold place. I can vouch for it. :)

Just as example of how "thorough" of an investigator Dutchsinse is - the WSR-88D in northern Utah, KMTX, has been experiencing some issues today. Since that was my previous office and I know everyone there, I took the liberty to find out what was happening. Without getting into the technical details of the specific problem, it's an issue within what is called the azimuth rotary joint. They have even posted a free text message to expect a degraded image quality. And that is available for viewing to the general public. But, no matter, per Dutch northern Utah is getting blasted by "frequency weather" and man made hail.......

6-3-13-1.jpg6-3-13-2.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BnLlCaxGlLU reposted by someone else ....you'll know who it is when u hear her voice after the initial news coverage

This lady and her videos get me the most mad. Especially the ones she made about Sandy. I live on coast of Long Island, NY and was affected big time by Sandy. People that know nothing should listen to met explain in simple terms what happened but instead they listen to garbage like this. All that happened was a hurricane came up the coast in a NE direction. The storm then merged with a shaply tilted negative trough and with its associated energy helped intensify, expand the storm and capture it. The combination of that and a strong blocking high to the NE of it prevented Sandy from going out to sea. It had no where to go but hit the coast. I know enough that her "chem dumps" are just convection from a strengthening storm. She says she can see a stationary chem trail on the outer periphery of the storm. She doesn't seem to realize the storms like that ventilate and that it the outer periphery will rotate clockwise if there's an upper level high over the storm. Consparicy theorists love to call virga, ground clutter, insects/birds ect ect ect haarp rings or whatever. The even call the outer sweep of the radars the outer edges of a haarp ring. In many other videos by many other people, every part of their meteorological analysis is dead wrong and all the comments say "great video" or whatnot. I'm in shock on how easy it is to say something is fact while not knowing at all what you are even talking about and hundreds of thousands of people just believe it. It bothers me soooo much. Rant over

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BnLlCaxGlLU reposted by someone else ....you'll know who it is when u hear her voice after the initial news coverage

This lady and her videos get me the most mad. Especially the ones she made about Sandy. I live on coast of Long Island, NY and was affected big time by Sandy. People that know nothing should listen to met explain in simple terms what happened but instead they listen to garbage like this. All that happened was a hurricane came up the coast in a NE direction. The storm then merged with a shaply tilted negative trough and with its associated energy helped intensify, expand the storm and capture it. The combination of that and a strong blocking high to the NE of it prevented Sandy from going out to sea. It had no where to go but hit the coast. I know enough that her "chem dumps" are just convection from a strengthening storm. She says she can see a stationary chem trail on the outer periphery of the storm. She doesn't seem to realize the storms like that ventilate and that it the outer periphery will rotate clockwise if there's an upper level high over the storm. Consparicy theorists love to call virga, ground clutter, insects/birds ect ect ect haarp rings or whatever. The even call the outer sweep of the radars the outer edges of a haarp ring. In many other videos by many other people, every part of their meteorological analysis is dead wrong and all the comments say "great video" or whatnot. I'm in shock on how easy it is to say something is fact while not knowing at all what you are even talking about and hundreds of thousands of people just believe it. It bothers me soooo much. Rant over
@3;48 what is infrasonic undulation ? :)

@3;48 what is infrasonic undulation ? :)

Infrasonic means low frequency sound.

Undulation basically means wavy, or ripple.

So "infrasonic undulation" would be low frequency sound making visible ripples in something, like clouds. However it's a term only used by the HARRP conspiracy theory folk, not a regular science term, as low frequency sound does not make ripples in clouds.

The way it is used in the video is entirely meaningless.

How many different conspiracies did he manage to work into that? and either the 9/11 was done by radar control of the planes or missiles were used or no one was on the planes. I think that poster Gish Galloped himself

And now he has a prototype "HAARP ring" image coming out of the SLC office. The guys were troubleshooting it all day. I already talked with one of them. And sometimes when you troubleshoot, that radar has to be ran in an operational mode to see if it is fixed and sometimes undesirable data gets sent out to the real world. In this case, a lot of unwanted noise. This Dutchsinse guy just CANNOT wrap his mind around the idea that something as complex as a weather radar MIGHT, JUST MIGHT, once in a while fail....guaranteed we WILL be seeing this image again in the future...

slc 6313.jpg

Infrasonic means low frequency sound.

Undulation basically means wavy, or ripple.

So "infrasonic undulation" would be low frequency sound making visible ripples in something, like clouds. However it's a term only used by the HARRP conspiracy theory folk, not a regular science term, as low frequency sound does not make ripples in clouds.

The way it is used in the video is entirely meaningless.
Thats what I thought . I thought she made it up to sound smart :)

And now he has a prototype "HAARP ring" image coming out of the SLC office. The guys were troubleshooting it all day. I already talked with one of them. And sometimes when you troubleshoot, that radar has to be ran in an operational mode to see if it is fixed and sometimes undesirable data gets sent out to the real world. In this case, a lot of unwanted noise. This Dutchsinse guy just CANNOT wrap his mind around the idea that something as complex as a weather radar MIGHT, JUST MIGHT, once in a while fail....guaranteed we WILL be seeing this image again in the future...

Totally clueless, that guy. In a new vid he includes Dyess AFB and Houston along with SLC.

6/3/2013 -- Multiple Large RADAR pulses - Salt Lake City, UT - Dyess AFB - Houston, TX

All three radars were experiencing maintenance issues at the time. ssfor27 gave us the scoop on SLC, here's what's up with Dyess and Houston.

Radar outage notifications for Dyess AFB.

"Message Date: May 28 2013 19:10:10

DYESS TECHNICIAN ARE CURRENTLY WORKING ON THE DYESS RADAR. EXPECT UNSTABLE DATA FLOW."

"Message Date: Jun 03 2013 22:22:08

THE DYESS AFB WSR-88D (KDYX) IS ONCE AGAIN OPERATIONAL."

The anomaly occurred between 18:03 and 18:31, about four hours prior to the radar being declared fully operational. It's just noise/bad data during known unstable data flow conditions as the radar was being brought back into full operation.

Here's a whole series of radar outage notifications for Houston.

"Message Date: May 28 2013 19:20:04

KHGX IS BACK IN OPERATION. DUAL POL PRODUCTS ARE NOT OPERATIONAL."

"Message Date: May 30 2013 12:11:09

KHGX RADAR WILL BE DOWN FOR MAINTENANCE. EXPECTED RETURN TO SERVICE 5/30 2000Z RB"

"MESSAGE DATE: MAY 30 2013 15:11:00

KHGX-88D RADAR IS BACK IN SERVICE. DUAL POL PRODUCTS ARE NOT AVAILABLE AT THIS TIME. CR"

"Message Date: Jun 03 2013 17:38:26

KHGX RADAR WILL BE DOWN FOR MAINTENANCE UNTIL 1830Z. RB"

"MESSAGE DATE: JUN 03 2013 21:30:26

KHGX RADAR HAS RETURNED TO SERVICE.

THE KHGX RADAR WILL BE FOR A TWO DAY SPAN TO REPLACE PARTS AND CALIBRATION...BEGINNING EITHER 6/4/13 OR 6/5 AND CONTINUING THROUGH 6/5 OR 6/6."

Pretty straight forward stuff, but Michael Janitch will just mock and insult anyone who presents actual facts.

He claims a lot of "confirmations" and keeps a running tally of them. He conveniently ignores copious "misses" (such as all of his "warnings" this spring that amounted to nothing). In case anybody is wondering whether Michael "Dutchsinse" Janitch is making honest interpretive mistakes and simply suffering from a believer's unconscious confirmation bias I refer to a previous thread.

https://www.metabunk.org/threads/762-Debunked-9-9-2012-HAARP-ring-outbreak-Midwest-to-South-USA

He simply lets misses slide by when nobody calls them out. When misses are pointed out, he disappears them, and he disappears the people that dare point them out. Those do not appear to be the actions of somebody that is honestly trying to develop and refine a theory.

More "poofed" videos where he was debunked.

https://www.metabunk.org/posts/31208

Last edited by a moderator:
I spoke with another tech at the SLC office and he gave me an even more in depth explanation on the SLC radar. So the first problem was with one of the RF paths that pass through what is called the azimuth rotary joint - that's what caused Dutch's "ring" seen in the image above. A secondary problem crept in with the clutter suppression maps, which are built by local forecasters and technicians to eliminate as much of the known ground clutter in the immediate area as possible, somehow being deleted - that's what caused the crazy flashes of purple and pink. In fact they are still working the clutter suppression issue. Another "frequency weather event" totally debunked. Not to mention there were no reports of hail of any kind. And the forecast for Northern Utah for the foreseeable future is quite pleasant. What was that Tatoot said in his video, that we didn't have the truth? How's that for some truth Tatoot?

I was waiting for the day Dutch would put up one of his crazy posts about the office I work in or one that I have in the past......

6/5/2013 -- Large Government Agencies / Major Defense Corporations visit Dutchsinse.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Apqkk09gudM

Published on Jun 5, 2013
Looks like a few people are interested in the RADAR pulse event that happened over these multiple defense corporations buildings.

Full video explanation of the Huntsville event here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfKwnn...

full website post covering the Huntsville event here:

http://sincedutch.wordpress.com/2013/...

The organizations that visited today:

Decibel Research Inc, Raytheon, BAE systems, US Army, NASA, Airforce -- just to name a few of todays guests -- all coming to the RADAR pulse post or one of my HAARP posts.

Looks like the secret of radio frequency pulses is FINALLY now out of the bag to the general public.
No worries, since most people now realize we do indeed live in the 21st century now. Radio Frequency is the new weapon... just like when gunpowder / guns were developed, which made swords , arrows, and suits of armor obsolete ---- same goes now for Radio Frequency weapons.

RF weapons (directed energy) make 20th century arms obsolete things of the past. Most people don't realize we are in the phase of complete rearmament , development of new weapons based upon these principles

No Dutch. You are accusing people of murder. Even though your accusations are baseless, once you draw enough attention to your scam, the people against which you level the accusations are going to visit your site to see just what it is that you are claiming and whether or not you or your followers pose a threat. Their visits to your website does not validate your "theory".

More than likely the "visits" aren't even official. It is probably people that work there hearing about your accusations through the grapevine and checking you out. Kind of like ss427 here.

I've seen fans of yours threatening the destroy weather radars. I've seen people calling to have NEXRAD shut down. I haven't yet but I will report such incidents to NOAA if the rhetoric gets sufficiently severe. I use the data from the radars for my own personal safety in my summertime field work when avoiding thunderstorms. The data from the NOAA NEXRAD and TDWR units save numerous lives by enhancing flight safety by keeping airplanes out of dangerous weather. Of all the things that government does wrong, NEXRAD is not one of them. NEXRAD is a very useful remote sensing tool.

6/5/2013 -- Large Government Agencies / Major Defense Corporations visit Dutchsinse.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Apqkk09gudM

Published on Jun 5, 2013
Looks like a few people are interested in the RADAR pulse event that happened over these multiple defense corporations buildings.

Full video explanation of the Huntsville event here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfKwnn...

full website post covering the Huntsville event here:

http://sincedutch.wordpress.com/2013/...

The organizations that visited today:

Decibel Research Inc, Raytheon, BAE systems, US Army, NASA, Airforce -- just to name a few of todays guests -- all coming to the RADAR pulse post or one of my HAARP posts.

Looks like the secret of radio frequency pulses is FINALLY now out of the bag to the general public.
No worries, since most people now realize we do indeed live in the 21st century now. Radio Frequency is the new weapon... just like when gunpowder / guns were developed, which made swords , arrows, and suits of armor obsolete ---- same goes now for Radio Frequency weapons.

RF weapons (directed energy) make 20th century arms obsolete things of the past. Most people don't realize we are in the phase of complete rearmament , development of new weapons based upon these principles

No Dutch. You are accusing people of murder. Even though your accusations are baseless, once you draw enough attention to your scam, the people against which you level the accusations are going to visit your site to see just what it is that you are claiming and whether or not you or your followers pose a threat. Their visits to your website does not validate your "theory".

More than likely the "visits" aren't even official. It is probably people that work there hearing about your accusations through the grapevine and checking you out. Kind of like ss427 here.

I've seen fans of yours threatening the destroy weather radars. I've seen people calling to have NEXRAD shut down. I haven't yet but I will report such incidents to NOAA if the rhetoric gets sufficiently severe. I use the data from the radars for my own personal safety in my summertime field work when avoiding thunderstorms. The data from the NOAA NEXRAD and TDWR units save numerous lives by enhancing flight safety by keeping airplanes out of dangerous weather. Of all the things that government does wrong, NEXRAD is not one of them. NEXRAD is a very useful remote sensing tool.

I second that motion.

That's exactly all it is. Dutch could look at any of his blog entries and will see numerous IP addresses from the NOAA.gov domain as myself and other weather service personnel sometimes check it out. More for a good laugh than anything else and certainly NOT because we are "interested" in what secrets he has uncovered. But he needs his ego stroked some more.

I would also venture to say he did not "solve" any mysteries about that odd blob that appeared on the Huntsville, Alabama weather radar either. Dutch claims it was some type of radio frequency interference. My experience has been that RF interference from another source appears on weather radar as one of those elongated spikes, just the same as you see at sunset and sunrise when the sun's energy interferes for brief periods of time - similar to this:

spike-1.jpg

That "blob" in Alabama grew in size and reflectivity over the course of a long period of time. It's quite evident that Huntsville's radar energy was bouncing off of something, not just simply being stepped on by another source in the local area. Or at least that is what my experience as a WSR-88D operator tells me. If I am wrong about that I will acknowledge as much, as the explanation for WHAT it was exactly is still being speculated. One source says chaff.

BTW - 72 hours now since the "frequency weather" event over Salt Lake City, (which was completely debunked earlier) and the weather remains nearly perfect - low to mid 70s and abundant sunshine.

Based on just one page visited and length of visit being 0 seconds for practically all of the visitors he highlights in that vid, I'd guess folks that work in related disciplines were searching the net out of curiosity after hearing about it. One look at his site and they probably closed the window as fast as they could while shaking their heads. I noticed on the master list of all site visits that nearly all of the visitors, gov/mil/def. related or not, viewed just one page for 0 seconds. More like an "oops" moment after one look at his site rather than taking quality time to scrutinize his "work".

According to a local news source, the UAH found fiberglass chaff on the ground near the point source of the radar return.

http://valleywx.com/2013/06/04/mystery-blob-over-west-huntsville/

The radar experts at UAHuntsville weigh in and call the mysterious blob “chaff.” Here’s the UAH animation of the blob reflectivity and velocity data: UAH Radar Loop. This is not an official statement, and it does not attempt to explain it in full.
The nearby KHTX radar switched from VCP 32 (clear air) to VCP 221 (precp) around the time of the strongest returns. An automatic switch to VCP 221 is triggered when certain threshold parameters are met when there is widespread precipitation with embedded convection detected. Chaff released from a central point and caught in dry convection currents on a warm day could certainly trigger a switch from clear air mode VCP 32 to convective precip mode VCP 221, imho. Perhaps ssfor27 can offer a second opinion? I think the response of the radar switching to VCP 221 is another confirmation that chaff was released.

ZTIME,OPMODE,VCP
20130604 19:05,B,32
20130604 19:14,B,32
20130604 19:24,B,32
20130604 19:34,A,221
20130604 19:40,A,221
20130604 19:45,A,221
20130604 19:51,A,221
20130604 19:57,A,221
20130604 20:03,A,221
20130604 20:09,A,221
20130604 20:15,A,221
20130604 20:21,A,221
20130604 20:25,A,221
20130604 20:30,A,221
20130604 20:35,A,221
20130604 20:40,A,221
20130604 20:45,A,221
20130604 20:49,A,221
20130604 20:54,A,221
20130604 20:59,A,221
20130604 21:04,A,221
20130604 21:09,A,221
20130604 21:13,A,221
20130604 21:18,A,221
20130604 21:23,A,221
20130604 21:28,A,221
20130604 21:28,A,221
20130604 21:33,A,221
20130604 21:37,A,221
20130604 21:42,A,221
20130604 21:47,A,221
20130604 21:52,A,221
20130604 21:57,A,221
20130604 22:01,A,221
20130604 22:06,A,221
20130604 22:11,A,221
20130604 22:16,A,221
20130604 22:21,B,32
20130604 22:30,B,32
http://www.ncdc.noaa.gov/nexradinv/...&dd=04&yyyy=2013&product=AAL2&filter=&id=KHTX

The forecast discussion for the Huntsville area confirms there was at least enough convection to support cumulus development.

NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HUNTSVILLE AL
1239 PM CDT TUE JUN 4 2013

.UPDATE...
FOR 18Z TAFS

&&

.DISCUSSION...
/ISSUED 1056 AM CDT TUE JUN 4 2013/
THE LATEST 15Z SURFACE ANALYSIS INDICATES THAT THE SURFACE THROUGH
MID LEVEL RIDGE IS OVER THE TENNESSEE VALLEY REGION...WITH THE BACK
SIDE OF THE RIDGE MOVING EASTWARD THROUGH ARKANSAS. AN AREA OF MAINLY
THIN CIRRUS CLOUDS WAS MOVING ACROSS THE FORECAST AREA AND LOW LEVEL
CUMULUS CLOUDS WERE FORMING AS PER FORECAST SOUNDINGS
. THIS SHOULD
NOT AFFECT TEMPS THAT MUCH FOR THE AFTERNOON AND HAVE MADE LITTLE IN
THE WAY OF CHANGES TO THE GOING FORECAST THROUGH THIS AFTERNOON. THE
FORECAST UPDATE WILL SOON BE ISSUED.
cheers

Last edited by a moderator:

Janitch used the contact form here to let me know he objects to the "murder" reference. Said he just claims the radar is "accenting" the weather. He also thinks people (TimOlry and Scrombrid, and Nightman,) are offering conflicting explanations for the same radar anomaly.

I invited him to post here, seeing as I don't really know much about the subject, or this thread.

Claiming that radar was used to steer a tornado into a major city, where deaths resulted, is not accusing folks of murder, to him? It looks like that to me.

"Accenting the weather", huh Dutch? PLEASE take Mick's invitation to debate this here on this thread, since you obviously are checking it on a regular basis. I really want to hear (read) your explanation on this subject, since I apparently have no understanding of how the very radar I work on a near daily basis is doing what you suggest.

It's an observation tool. That is all. It is not a "directed energy weapon". You cannot see the radar's transmitted pulse, only the reflected energy of that pulse. That's why one of the available Doppler products, the one you make the most use of, is called REFLECTIVITY, not pulsivity. It DOES NOT "pulse" at 10 MHZ - it uses a singular, unchanging frequency between 2700-3000 MHZ depending on the site. It cannot 'SEE" any other source of RF energy that is not very close to its own operating frequency because it has band pass filtering built in that eliminates everything except the desired frequencies. The recent dual pol upgrades actually cut the transmitted power in half, splitting the 700 KW that goes out the klystron in half and dividing it between the horizontal and vertical channels - which means the WSR-88D is now even LESS capable of doing all the dastardly things you suggest. The loss of power was compensated for with increased gain in the receive path. This loss of power in return for the additional capabilities of dual pol radar was a compromise the NWS execs were willing to make.

As for the murder remark, I don't know that I have ever seen him use that exact wording, but I have seen him make reference to the "bad guys" at the NWS and I find that very offensive.

In other news, yet another "confirmation" where the pieces fall into place, but somehow there was NO bad weather in Utah as a result of Monday's "pulse".....oops...missed one there, but let's not post about that one since I already ripped that one to shreds......

http://sincedutch.wordpress.com/201...onfirmation-nws-warnings-hail-damaging-winds/

Janitch used the contact form here to let me know he objects to the "murder" reference.

He says that the radars are being used as a weather weapon. The weather events he blames on the radars have resulted in deaths. I don't quite know any other way to define his accusations. I'll not harp on that anymore though. It is not productive to get drawn away from the technical details. If you feel my language is too strong then I don't mind if you edit or delete. It isn't productive anyway from a debunking standpoint as it allows him to focus on my characterization of his accusation instead of the technical faults in his "theories".

He also thinks people (TimOlry and Scrombrid, and Nightman,) are offering conflicting explanations for the same radar anomaly.

His mistake is that he assigns the "same anomaly" definition to a myriad of different non-precipitation returns and data anomalies. The result is that there are different explanations for what he calls the "same anomaly" depending on whether his videos depict birds, bats, chaff, interference from other transmitters, ducting, virga, etc... His videos and blog posts don't all show "the same anomaly". I certainly would welcome his coming here to explain how we are wrong.

He says that the radars are being used as a weather weapon. The weather events he blames on the radars have resulted in deaths. I don't quite know any other way to define his accusations. I'll not harp on that anymore though. It is not productive to get drawn away from the technical details. If you feel my language is too strong then I don't mind if you edit or delete.

Perhaps it would have been good to explain more fully what you meant in the original post. It seemed pretty obvious to me, but some people react very strong to words like "murder".

But it should be clear from your explanation what is meant. Ball is in his court.

Janitch used the contact form here to let me know he objects to the "murder" reference. Said he just claims the radar is "accenting" the weather. He also thinks people (TimOlry and Scrombrid, and Nightman,) are offering conflicting explanations for the same radar anomaly.

I invited him to post here, seeing as I don't really know much about the subject, or this thread.

Well if nothing else he could at least get our names right. If he does join the discussion, including but not limited to, I would like him to explain why he objects to the murder reference when he accused me of having blood on my hands and being associated with NWS murderers in the following comment that he deleted, however he probably did not count on me saving the email.

dutchsinse has replied to your comment on 3/12/2012 -- Tornadoes in Michigan and Louisiana = be alert in the North and South:

@timsolrey
IDIOT.. what is it like to be a stupid brainwashed POS NWS cronie? how does it feel to have BLOOD ON YOUR HANDS? you're supporting MURDERERS at this point..
Michael, you object to being accused of calling NWS personnel murderers on what grounds again? The fact that you've said it and alluded to it multiple times, or the fact that you've tried to cover it up?

Anyone still think the whole calling NWS personnel murderers thing is irrelevant? I feel his objection speaks volumes to his integrity and honesty.

And Michael, I feel pretty damned good knowing that I'm serving my community by being a vigilant weather spotter... and a spotter of bunk as well.

Not to mention, you often see his subscribers refer to "them" as murderers or having committed acts of murder. They get these ideas from the implications being made in his posts and his videos. Since "them" would be anyone charged with the responsibility of WSR-88D control and maintenance, "them" means the NWS and the United States Air Force. He never objects to this line of thinking on either his Facebook page or YouTube.

Here's a screenshot directly from an official weather service manual. I thought I would put this out there just in case Dutch visits again. Notice there is no mention of any 10 MHZ signal, which he claims the WSR-88D "pulses" at, corresponding to what HAARP allegedly operates at, which then explains why he thinks weather radar can "see" HAARP activity. No, it cannot "see" anything that low of frequency. And he's had this explained to him dozens of times.

88d.JPG

I would also venture to say he did not "solve" any mysteries about that odd blob that appeared on the Huntsville, Alabama weather radar either. Dutch claims it was some type of radio frequency interference...That "blob" in Alabama grew in size and reflectivity over the course of a long period of time. It's quite evident that Huntsville's radar energy was bouncing off of something,

Dutch doesn't (or pretends to not) understand the "ranging" aspect of radar. That blob was a discrete group of reflective targets such that the radar measured the distance to the targets based on the time that the signal took to leave the radar, travel to the targets, and bounce back. That is the only way that the radar fixes the position of stuff. The radar can't fix the position of radio frequency interference because there's no distance/time. The radar doesn't know when the interference was transmitted so it can't infer a distance to the source. And typically the interference is a continuous signal so that the radar is tricked into "thinking" that there's stuff as all distances in the direction from which the interference is broadcast so there's those lines drawn to the edge of the sweep radius...(I spent a good deal of time hunting down cell phone towers that were putting lines on the STL and JAX radars).

I remember a video he put out a year or two ago where ducting was making the signal bounce of interstate traffic so there was a big red blob drawn over the interstate. Then there was a video where a strong inversion was bending the AKQ radar beam down and it was bouncing off of the shoreline of the Chesapeake Bay and there were bright reflectivities all around the lower bay as well as the Chesapeake Bay Bridge tunnel (I've seen the CBBT show up on the AKQ radar many times in my life in winter when strong thermal inversions set up towards dawn at the end of a long cold spell). He was calling those "frequency" pulses and such.

I would love to hear his explanation of how "frequency" would appear at discrete distances from the radar sites. Added to that explanation I would like to hear how he ruled out ducting in those and similar cases.

A secondary problem crept in with the clutter suppression maps, which are built by local forecasters and technicians to eliminate as much of the known ground clutter in the immediate area as possible, somehow being deleted - that's what caused the crazy flashes of purple and pink. In fact they are still working the clutter suppression issue.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhX2tvrSJAI

I finally got around to watching that video because he's claiming that Andrea hitting eastern NC was caused by a frequency pulse at Morehead City.

Anyway, a clutter suppression problem should be a first thought of anyone seeing the Salt Lake Radar. It literally drew the mountains that surround the valley. Why would anybody think that the returns were anything other than the signal bouncing back from the ridges and the computer failing to ignore those non-precip returns?

As for his North Carolina confirmation. 1st. The storms are occurring over three days after his supposed spike. So much for 24-48 hours. 2nd. The spike occurred when the radar went offline briefly as storms were traversing the area and the supposed spike occured when the radar came back online and did a single scan in clear air mode. Needless to say, the heavy precip in the storms was off scale in clear air mode.

Oh, and he and his subscribers are blaming HAARP for tornadoes associated with Andrea. Tornados are very common in the eastern semi-circle of tropical cyclones.

That's exactly right Scombrid - KMTX - the northern Utah radar, sits at the top of Promontory Point at roughly 7,000 feet. It was placed there in order to allow for the best possible coverage over the Salt Lake valley while also avoiding as much terrain based interference as possible. But even at that height the .5 degree scans are going to paint some of the taller peaks and ridges in the area and so clutter suppression is quite important. Any thorough "investigator" that uses the products available at College of Dupage as much as Dutch does could have examined the 1.5, 2.5, and 3.5 degree elevation cuts and noticed that the higher the beam cut, the less of his "frequency weather pulse" was visible - because at those higher cuts the radar was clearing the surrounding terrain. "Frequency" would not simply disappear as the radar scans change in elevation, nor would it only be visible on the lowest elevation scans.

Or simply checking the free text messages that were being sent out, messages available for viewing to the general public, might have given him a clue as to what was going on.

The last I spoke with anyone out there, they were having a hard time restoring the clutter filtering abilities and it appears they are still having that issue as KMTX is still under an alarm condition as of today.

Sometimes things just break on something as complex as weather radar WITHOUT it being some man made conspiracy......

Back