Crisis Actors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do you think he is someone else? The curly hair? When my hair gets wet from anything, it turns into ringlets. When it dries, they go away (I wish they didn't) The explosion could have easily gotten his hair damp, water bottles, cups of coffee were all in the blast area.

Charring would only happen in the radius of the blast itself. Not everywhere else. The damage is done by the shrapnel from it, not from the heat of the blast.

What makes you think the guy in the wheel chair is Jeff Bauman?

I really haven't seen any thing that tells me it is not an unfortunate victim named Jeff Bauman. Do you have anything that proves it is not besides curly hair? What makes you think there was a drill that day?

Last edited by a moderator:
Someone posted this link:

http://quinazagga.wordpress.com/2013/04/27/more-hoaxes-and-fake-news-and-hoax-creation/

From the link:
"This image was taken by a third party photographer seconds after the first explosion. There is clear evidence of false flag staging here. The man in the red coat and baseball hat on the right is kneeling down giving directions to the guy in the white T-shirt. Also looking to this pair for direction are the woman sitting to the right and the man in a hood and sunglasses who set up the double amputee prosthetics."

You know what I keep thinking here? Anyone remember the old Odd Couple TV show?

Felix is afraid of flying, so he tries to conquer his fear by flying in a jet plane. He looks out the window at two mechanics and is very alarmed, because he says he can read the mechanics' lips. He says one mechanic is telling the other "I much fear there is trouble in the fuselage, Frederick". That's what you CTers are doing.

I don't know what happened. Not all information was released because there is a pending trial. And some information may be classified.

There was a drill. They announced it.

There were also explosions. Which ones were real? Who knows.
The ones that blew people's legs off. The two real explosions. What other explosions were there?

You will look back on this in a few years and wince.

And the actor is acting not having any legs....in a hospital??

Is it just me or does this sink to a new level of stupid??!!:rolleyes:

What about the bus driver (male/female/who knows), and the six kids who escaped and wound up outside Gene Rosen's house, do you think s/he may have attended a FEMA training? Surely Gene Rosen had attended as a FEMA operative and ex psychiatrist? What do you think?
'Surely'? Why do you think this, where did you get this from?
It's bullshit perpetrated by unhinged maniacs.
Even this unhinged maniac thinks it's deliberate disinfo put about to discredit all the brilliant detective work the 'real' internet geniuses are doing.

http://usahitman.com/erdnwff/

If you go to wikipedia and click edit summary on this wiki page you will find it says:
Harlinger, TX, August 19, 2008 — FEMA Eugene Rosen representatives participate in the 25th National Law Enforcement celebration in Harlinger, Texas. FEMA is working with local and state agencies to bring services to residents affected by Hurricane Dolly. Photo by Patsy Lynch/FEMA

HARLINGER, TEXAS??? IT DOESN’T EXIST.. Harlingen, TX is the correct town if they mistakenly misspelled the name. That takes away from the credibility of this information. Could this be a hoax created by some disinformation agents. You will notice, these people are paid to spread lies to distract and redirect the real truth. These people will post it on multiple websites/forums. Now lets look at the close up comparison between these two people:

Seems to be a hoax! It’s interesting, but it seems like they look alike from a distance but up-close it debunks this information so don’t be fooled. Disinformation agents are posting this information on different forums and websites, please debunk this people when you identify them...
Content from External Source

Also.

• Contrary to what is stated in the video, Gene Rosen, a retired psychologist, is not a member of the Screen Actors Guild (SAG). The claim that he is a SAG member originated with a video showing the results of an Intelius search on a Gene Rosen who is listed as once having worked for the Screen Actors Guild. However, the Gene Rosen whose information is shown in that video is clearly a different person than the one who sheltered several schoolchildren in Connecticut, as the former is 62 years old and is listed as having lived in California, Texas, and New Jersey (but not Connecticut), while a similar search on the "real" Gene Rosen confirms that he is 69 years old and has not resided outside of Connecticut.

• The Crisis Actors organization is a private company (not a government entity) which supplies trained actors to simulate various types of disasters in order to improve the efficiency of first responders and other officials in responding to various emergencies. As noted on the Crisis Actors web site, their actors do not engage in any real-world crisis events, nor do they allow their performances to be presented at any time as real-world events. Contrary to what it stated in the video, it is not true that "there have already been numerous connections between the families of Sandy Hook and members of the Crisis acting team." No person who works with Crisis Actors has been identified as having any link of any kind to the Sandy Hook shootings.
http://www.snopes.com/politics/guns/newtown.asp

BTW... I am not saying they did fake it... only that it is possible and should be considered.

Why Oxy? What makes this tripe worthy of 'consideration' in your opinion? Why must we consider it?

Not everyone's hair gets curly when it is damp. I guess guys don't know that.

What made his hair damp? There are lots of photos of Jeff, any of him with very curly hair? That looks almost red? Is there any evidence that he is the one in the wheel chair? Come on, debunk this. Please.

What made his hair damp? There are lots of photos of Jeff, any of him with very curly hair? That looks almost red? Is there any evidence that he is the one in the wheel chair? Come on, debunk this. Please.

Sweat. Heat and humidity. That's some of the things that make hair curl. If I blow my hair straight and go out on a hot day, it curls. My hair looks blonder when it's straight. What evidence do you have it isn't him in the wheelchair?

I'm not sure why it matters whether FEMA is a first responder or not, but for clarification:

Community Emergency Response Team or CERT step in to provide aide to people who find themselves in any type of disaster.

The CERT program is part of FEMA.

http://www.turnto23.com/news/local-...unity-safe-during-emergency-situations-070713

One of the primary ways the federal government supports first responders is through Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) grant programs, which fund a range of emergency preparedness and response activities

http://price.house.gov/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=2502&Itemid=100251

The CERT program is part of FEMA and is designed to train members of the community (the C in the CERT) in disaster preparedness. Again FEMA is not a first responder agency and does not hire crisis actors. The CERT program sounds like a good one though.

http://www.fema.gov/community-emergency-response-teams/frequently-asked-questions

Q: What is CERT?

A: The Community Emergency Response Team (CERT) Program educates people about disaster preparedness for hazards that may impact their area and trains them in basic disaster response skills, such as fire safety, light search and rescue, team organization, and disaster medical operations. Using the training learned in the classroom and during exercises, CERT members can assist others in their neighborhood or workplace following an event when professional responders are not immediately available to help. CERT members also are encouraged to support emergency response agencies by taking a more active role in emergency preparedness projects in their community. The About CERT section of this site gives you a complete description of CERT.

Well then it shouldn't be difficult to disprove it. What makes you think it's crap?
My personal feelings and my ability to mostly judge things rationally.
Also the fact that it was brought up and analysed here three months ago...
https://www.metabunk.org/threads/debunked-boston-bombing-just-a-drill-ali-stevenson.1399/

In the interview Stevenson says "at the start line this morning, they had bomb-spotters on the roof of the buildings, and they had bomb sniffing dogs coming up and down at the start line, and [my wife] said they were bomb sniffing dogs at the finish line" ... "The kept making announcements, saying to the participants, 'do not worry, it's a training exercise'. Evidently I don't believe they were having a training exercise, I think they must have known, they must have some kind of threat or suspicion called in."

Firstly the thing that leaps out to me about this story is that it's just one guy. There were 23,000 runners. But nobody else is talking about this heightened security. Nobody else is commenting on people talking about a "training exercise". And with thousands of people taking video at the start, why has nobody got it on tape? It's just Stevenson's paraphrasing of what he saw and heard.

Secondly, heightened security seems to be all it is. There's no "drill". Nobody said the word "drill" If anything it was simply what they said, training.
And this...
you don't know shit about bomb dogs

Sweat. Heat and humidity. That's some of the things that make hair curl. If I blow my hair straight and go out on a hot day, it curls. My hair looks blonder when it's straight. What evidence do you have it isn't him in the wheelchair?

It may be him for all I know. Would anyone like to address the arteries? If they retracted, why are they dangling? And why do they need to be held?

http://nevadagovernor2014.com/fema-...s-nevada-governor-2014-david-lory-vanderbeek/

https://hseep.dhs.gov/hseep_Vols/default1.aspx?url=rightTreeDisplay.aspx?
From the Word Doc

(a) Deployment Timetable
(b) Player Information Handout
(2)Actors
(a)Actor Waiver Form
(b)Actor Information Sheet
(c)Moulage Kit
(d)Actor Tags/Labels
(i) Symptomology Tags (Chemical)
1. Lewisite
2. Sarin
3. VX
(ii) Contaminated Labels
(iii)Deceased Labels
(iv)Do Not Decon Labels
(e) Hospital/Victim List
(3) Media/Public Information
(4) Logistics
(a) Identification Badges/Labels
(i) ID Badges
(ii) Labels
(iii)Hats and Badges Card (for Players)
(b) Sign-in Sheets (Actors, Controllers, Players, etc.)
(c) Signs
(d) Invitation
As for Moulage Kits see:

http://www.med-worldwide.com/moulage-kits-casualty-simulation-c5471

MOULAGE KIT BEN NYE PROFESSIONAL EMERGENCY MEDICAL SERVICES MOULAGE KIT professional ems included are realistic modeling waxes, wound color wheels, reusable latex wounds, bloods and tools, and a full color trauma simulation guide with detailed step-by-step instructions. all components are available for replacement. the professional moulage kit contains: cyanotic blue foundation, 3 effects wheels: bruises, trauma simulation,burns & blisters, 3 foundation bases: fair, olive, dark brown, gel wound simulation pack, bright yellow base, neutral set face powder, white cream base, thick blood, fresh scab, modeling waxes: fair, brown, simulated bone, reusable latex wounds: slit throat, bullet holes,exit wound, open fracture, jagged cut, deep laceration, avulsed eye, torn cheek, blood powder and stage blood w/applicators, liquid latex, castor sealer, spirit gum adhesive & remover, synthetic charcoal powder, petroleum & lubricating jellies, tools & applicators, trauma simulation guide, heavy duty carrying case
BTW... I am not saying they did fake it... only that it is possible and should be considered.

I misspoke when I said FEMA doesn't train at that level. The agency trains state and local responders at that level but the FEMA employees do not. The HSEEP list you provided is done as a package of forms and programs for use by state and local agencies conducting training. I can find no evidence FEMA hires crisis actors. This is probably due to FEMA not being a first responder agency and they would not need to train at that level.

I thought we were discussing FEMA training for FEMA personnel here... not 'A course for communities'.

If it were a 'course for communities', it would have to encompass the entire population and every community as no one knows where disaster may strike. Not much point in 'educating' the Sandy Hook community if the 'disaster happens 50 miles away, is it?

And if it is of no 'value', why bother in the first place. You cannot have it both ways.

What about the bus driver (male/female/who knows), and the six kids who escaped and wound up outside Gene Rosen's house, do you think s/he may have attended a FEMA training? Surely Gene Rosen had attended as a FEMA operative and ex psychiatrist? What do you think?

What evidence do you have that Gene Rosen is a FEMA operative? I've seen pictures of Gene Rosen next to a picture of a FEMA employee that is an old guy with a white beard like Gene Rosen but doesn't look like Gene Rosen.

You say that is not 'first responder training'... what is it then?

What does the above statement mean, 'in practical terms' to you?

No idea what this means: 'the unique needs of children prior to, during and following disasters'.?

Why not take the course and find out for yourself. It is offered as an independent study course.

http://training.fema.gov/EMIWeb/IS/courseOverview.aspx?code=is-366

Course Overview

The purpose of this course is to provide guidance for Emergency Managers and implementers of children’s programs about meeting the unique needs that arise among children as a result of a disaster or emergency.
The course includes the following lessons:
  • Lesson 1: Course Overview
  • Lesson 2: Unique Needs of Children in Disasters
  • Lesson 3: Critical Components of a Child’s World
  • Lesson 4: Mitigation
  • Lesson 5: Preparedness
  • Lesson 6: Response
  • Lesson 7: Recovery
  • Resources Toolkit (downloadable PDF file)
Much of the information in this course is based upon a document titled “The Unique Needs of Children in Emergencies: A Guide for the Inclusion of Children in Emergency Operations Plans,” published by Save the Children.
Course Objectives:

At the conclusion of this course, you should be able to create, update, or revise an Emergency Operations Plan for your community or organization to effectively address the unique needs of children in disasters.
Primary Audience

The target audience for this course is local and state emergency managers and planners. Other individuals or groups that may benefit from taking this course include those directly involved with meeting the needs of children, such as the following:
  • Judges and other members of the State, county, and local governmental legal system
  • Voluntary Organizations Active in Disasters (VOADs), faith-based organizations, and other non-profits
  • Child service agencies
  • Child care providers
  • Schools

It matters because the medical person (in the link) explained why he didn't bleed out. His arteries retracted. If that's the case, why are they dangling?

http://i.imgur.com/2GehuDE.jpg

Either they retracted or they didn't, which one is it?

find out what "retract" means in a medical context, and then come back and tell us why they can still be seen after they "retract".

Here's something to get you started: http://manual-of-surgery.com/conten...emorrhage-and-the-Repair-of-BloodVessels.html

I have no idea.

These two guys look very much alike. Are they the same guy?

They don't look alike, they are wearing different clothes, have different hair, have different facial hair and the guy on the bottom seems to have at least one leg.

'Surely'? Why do you think this, where did you get this from?
It's bullshit perpetrated by unhinged maniacs.
Even this unhinged maniac thinks it's deliberate disinfo put about to discredit all the brilliant detective work the 'real' internet geniuses are doing.

http://usahitman.com/erdnwff/

If you go to wikipedia and click edit summary on this wiki page you will find it says:
Harlinger, TX, August 19, 2008 — FEMA Eugene Rosen representatives participate in the 25th National Law Enforcement celebration in Harlinger, Texas. FEMA is working with local and state agencies to bring services to residents affected by Hurricane Dolly. Photo by Patsy Lynch/FEMA

HARLINGER, TEXAS??? IT DOESN’T EXIST.. Harlingen, TX is the correct town if they mistakenly misspelled the name. That takes away from the credibility of this information. Could this be a hoax created by some disinformation agents. You will notice, these people are paid to spread lies to distract and redirect the real truth. These people will post it on multiple websites/forums. Now lets look at the close up comparison between these two people:

Seems to be a hoax! It’s interesting, but it seems like they look alike from a distance but up-close it debunks this information so don’t be fooled. Disinformation agents are posting this information on different forums and websites, please debunk this people when you identify them...
Why Oxy? What makes this tripe worthy of 'consideration' in your opinion? Why must we consider it?

Good find, thanks. it does look like him from a distance though.

It does make me laugh... here you are trying to show, (very well I may add), that this is not Gene Rosen and at the same time trying to maintain that Jeff Bauman, is actually Jeff Bauman. Gotta admit the irony here.

Anyway, I consider this type of thing because it is possible and should be investigated. The PTB have shown themselves to be untrustworthy in the extreme.

Going back to 'What about the bus driver (male/female/who knows), and the six kids who escaped and wound up outside Gene Rosen's house, do you think s/he may have attended a FEMA training? Surely Gene Rosen had attended as a FEMA operative and ex psychiatrist? What do you think?'

I find it strange that i) Rosen doesn't know whether the driver was male or female, ii) The driver would take the kids up the road and have them sit on Rosen's lawn, out in the open when the fire station is a only a 100 yards or so away. iii) That Rosen should take them indoors for half an hour or so rather than to the fire station. iv) That Rosen would get the toys out and want to read to them and has to tell his story in exactly the same way every time (there are discrepancies in his story though such as he was 'feeding the cats' 'going to breakfast at the diner etc) but at no time does he ever talk about phoning 911.

There is something weird about the guy... loads of people see it... it is not natural. He lives right next door to the firestation... does he not see the flashing lights and hear the sirens and the helicopters and to give around 60 interviews...well.

To recap, there were 3 explosions and an additional "controlled explosion."

Well no. According to your own link:

3:15 p.m. ET:
Boston Police Department says two explosions on Boyleston street near the finish line of the Boston Marathon. Police, fire and bomb squad responding. The number of injuries is unknown. The cause is unknown.

3:55 p.m. ET:
Police set off controlled explosion in Boston. Third explosion heard.

4:35 p.m. ET:
Two more explosive devices have been found near the scene of the explosion, according to the Associated Press.

4:55 p.m. ET:
There was also a controlled explosion on Boylston St., not one of the three incidents, says Commissioner Ed Davis.
There were two explosions at 3:15

Then one controlled explosion at 3:55

then another controlled explosion at 4:55

So I ask again. What do you mean by "real" explosions?

The Boston police used controlled detonation to destroy a suspicious backpack at the library located across from the first bomb.

Great, can you post a link please? What did the suspicious backpack look like after the explosion?

So there were 3 exploded back packs and we've only seen one of them. I'd like to see the other two.

Great, can you post a link please? What did the suspicious backpack look like after the explosion?

So there were 3 exploded back packs and we've only seen one of them. I'd like to see the other two.

I edited my post with the link. The backpack that was controlled detonated did not have explosives in it. They used explosives to destroy the backpack in case it was a bomb.

There were two explosions at 3:15

Then one controlled explosion at 3:55

then another controlled explosion at 4:55

So I ask again. What do you mean by "real" explosions?

Yes, thank you. I assume the explosions that injured people were the first two? "Real" explosions that caused injuries.

The FBI released a photo of an exploded back pack. One. Which explosion do they attribute to this back pack?

How is their hair different?

Amazing. I post a better picture showing the guy on the bottom has at least one leg and you focus on the hair. The top picture the guy has more hair the bottom guy seems to have less. What about the clothes, different facial hair, don't look alike and one guy has got at least one leg?

Amazing. I post a better picture showing the guy on the bottom has at least one leg and you focus on the hair. The top picture the guy has more hair the bottom guy seems to have less. What about the clothes, different facial hair, don't look alike and one guy has got at least one leg?

Unless you have a date and time for these photos, it's not clear where and when they were taken. How do you know that one or both of them is not a drill or a planned exercise?

It could be one crisis actor in both photos, with and without a leg.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back