Crisis Actors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless you have a date and time for these photos, it's not clear where and when they were taken. How do you know that one or both of them is not a drill or a planned exercise?

It could be one crisis actor in both photos, with and without a leg.

Seriously?

Perhaps you should take a step back, and instead on focussing on minutia, tell us what you really think is going on. What happen? How does it fit with world events? Who is running the show? What's the end game? And most importantly: what evidence do you have?

See you could keep raising these ridiculous hypotheticals forever. It's not helping. Instead of "could be", focus on what is.

There is something weird about the guy... loads of people see it... it is not natural. He lives right next door to the firestation... does he not see the flashing lights and hear the sirens and the helicopters and to give around 60 interviews...well

You're free to think he's odd if you like. 'Oddness' is not evidence of anything to me though.
I feel sorry for him. But that's not proof of anything either.

Seriously?

Perhaps you should take a step back, and instead on focussing on minutia, tell us what you really think is going on. What happen? How does it fit with world events? Who is running the show? What's the end game? And most importantly: what evidence do you have?

See you could keep raising these ridiculous hypotheticals forever. It's not helping. Instead of "could be", focus on what is.

You have several governments involved, and you expect me to know what's going on? Seriously?

There were 4 explosions, 3 exploded back packs, only one photo of a back pack, no one knows from which explosion and you claim to have debunked everything? You can't even identify the people in the photos.

I think you have a long way to go.

So if there is only one photo of an exploded back pack, then how do you know there are 3?

Where are the other 2 explosions? I only heard of 2.

Here is a woman with her head right next to his legs. Her hair is not charred or curly. (For the squeamish, I'll post a link.)

http://enfordummies.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/boston-8.jpg

Okay looking at the woman as well as Jeff Bauman in a photo taken earlier in the day of the bombing, notice that they are both wearing the same clothes as in the photo in your link. Would you say that her hair looks the same in both photos or different?

http://i.huffpost.com/gen/1097027/thumbs/o-JEFF-BAUMAN-DONATIONS-facebook.jpg

Okay looking at the woman as well as Jeff Bauman in a photo taken earlier in the day of the bombing, notice that they are both wearing the same clothes as in the photo in your link. Would you say that her hair looks the same in both photos or different?

http://i.huffpost.com/gen/1097027/thumbs/o-JEFF-BAUMAN-DONATIONS-facebook.jpg

Yes, she looks the same. He's wearing the same shirt, so I guess it's him.

JonJson, I think you debunked this one! :) He is probably not a crisis actor.

Anyone want to debunk the woman with blood and no blood? :p I'm kidding! (Unless you really want to.)

Tazmanian do you actually have a coherent idea about this at all, or are you doing one of those "just asking questions" trolls?

Yes, I want to know why armored vehicles are rolling up and down residential streets, searching homes without a warrant, and treating people like criminals. If they're coming to my neighborhood, they better have a reason. It doesn't take an army to find one unarmed teenager. They found him outside the search area, and it was the home owner who found him, not the trained SWAT team. Maybe they should go back and train some more before they invade my neighborhood. If they tried crap like this in a Southern state, they may not get the same cooperation as they did in Boston. Just saying.

It is sort of funny, the folks I know that live in Boston seems to have a much different view of the 'lockdown' and such that folks that live far from there. It was not as bad as some seem to think. Most folks went to work, stopped at Starbucks and such.

It doesn't take an army to find one unarmed teenager.

When they were searching for him they didn't know he was unarmed did they? For all they or anyone else who lived in that neighborhood knew, he had a gun and possibly more bombs.

If someone was hiding in your neighborhood and possibly had bombs, wouldn't you want the authorities to find them?

You have several governments involved, and you expect me to know what's going on? Seriously?

apparently you know that several Governments were involved - that's a fairly important bit of info so yes, I expect you to know what's going on based upon your own admissions of knowledge!

This is from my friend that does special effects makeup. It is edited so it complies with the politeness policy here.

• Conversation started today

• 4:10pm
    Cairenn Day
    Hi there---I need some advice that you are knowledgeable on.
    I am on a forum metabunk.org where there are some posters claiming that the Boston bombing was staged with actors. They contend that the guy with his legs blown off, was an amputee made up to look like he had lost his legs.

• 4:11pm
    Cairenn Day
    I would like a master makeup person's opinion on it. I can give you a link to the pictures they say are faked

• 5:27pm
    ... and second, I've done that particular gag, and you can't tell the difference from actual to faked since the major person has no legs. Look at my EJMFX page to see that style of stunt.

Look at the "about us" tab

• 5:31pm
    Cairenn Day
    I will do that --how long does it take to do that type of makeup? and is there any way to 'cover it' up, until time

• 5:39pm
    EvilJohn Mays
    We had a guy standing on his fake leg with his actual weight supported by the guys on either side. Use breakaway clothes to cover the damaged clothes and tissue and blood bits in thin plastic bags. From the footage I knew it was a low speed explosive like triple 7 or BP, and that much smoke would cover a ton of fx reset. So could it have been faked, sure a stunt like that is possible, but highly unlikely
  • The discussion is about Crisis actors. Some are saying that they are hired to create these disasters

• 5:47pm

There are actors that are for simulation training, ...
Content from External Source

Last edited by a moderator:
I blame the internet for this type of madness and keyboard warriors just plain making stuff up. Here, lets look at something from the UK and see what we think. This is apparently a crush at a football match, but let's look at the evidence.

hillbrough1.jpg

Just look towards the right. There is a guy just laying there and a policemans helmet on the ground. Suspect and obviously the guy must be acting. No one would leave him there.

hills2.jpg

Look at that. A guy unconscious on the floor and a copper who looks like he is off for a tea break. That is suspect.

hills3 police looking.jpg

People laying around and police just looking on. Obviously actors and they don't need much make up for crush injuries do they?

hills ambulance and police.jpg

Oh come on. People are apparently dying and look at all those police hanging around.

Hillsborough ambulance.png

Hahahahahahahaha, Do they think we are really that stupid? They tell us that 96 people died, and 755 injured, yet there is only one ambulance in the ground. Strange, but come on at least make the effort to give it some realism.

This is from the Hillsborough Tragedy in 1989. 96 men, women and children died in a crowd crush and there was a real conspiracy to cover up the details by the government, the police and the media. The Thatcher government used it as an opportunity to demonise the people of Liverpool and the council , then run by the Left Wing Derek Hatton. For years the people of Liverpool would be accused of making themselves victims and to stop feeling sorry for themselves. Only now are the true facts coming out However why was there no suggestion that these were actors? Everyone accepted that these were real. But would the same be said today? Would you have someone in Florida adding 2 and 2 together and coming up with "the colour orange"? What is the real difference? Well the difference is the internet and Youtube, and obviously people with little understanding watching far too much CSI or whatever.

But how come we are only seeing these apparent false flags since Sandy Hook? Groups like Crisis Actors have been around since well before then. Why are not all these events been revisited? In 1996 the UK had a shooting in a primary school. A guy walked into a school with a bag of guns and killed 18 kids under 6. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunblane_school_massacre The UK now has some of the most strict gun controls in the world. Why is that not been revisited by the CT community? Is it lack of imagery to sweat over? Is it the fact that they have no lunatic leader to guide them in their "research"? Or is it just the plain fact that events like this actually happen? I don't think governments have to make this stuff up. All they have to do is wait around for it to happen. We have to appreciate that people do some really nasty shit, or that really nasty shit happens. It really is as simple as that. It seems the CT community has the inability to understand that.

I shudder to think what I would have done if any of the events I have been involved in over the years had been called a hoax or even a false flag. Reading the hassle some poor sods have had from some CTers is just pure loathsome. They accuse the government of being uncaring yet they show little compassion or empathy for the victims. It seems it really is just a game to them.

But what does that actually mean 'in practical terms' to you?
I'm not sure why you emphasize so much on the "in practical terms" part, but things which pop into my mind are:
- have toys in a shelter
- powdered milk for babies
- small children sized equipment (lifevest, bandage, gasmask, etc)
- how to approach children during a disaster
etc etc.
But I think it would be easier to ask the FEMA itself what you learn "in practical terms" in such a training.

It is a new phase of conspiracy theory that has taken it to a whole new level.
I'm sure the 'old school' conspiracy theorists hold the new trend of sociopathic credulity being displayed by this sort of thing in contempt, and possibly even suspect a deliberate attempt to discredit the relative mainstream of 'alternative analysis' by forces artificially seeding a new lunatic fringe.

But really it's just the internet and the new way information is taken in. And trends can spread so quickly over it.
Possibly it's a symptom of people's gradual alienation from each other due to technology.

In my opinion sceptics are being polite to conspiracy theorists when they seek to debunk this nonsense because that gives the concept far more credence than it deserves. "Crisis Actors" certainly exist, although, as far as the UK is concerned, it's a rather grand term for a bunch of people who earn a little extra cash at weekends posing as casualties for training films and exercises and the like. (I doubt that they stay "in character" most of the time). The idea that similar individuals are routinely employed at real attacks like Boston and Sandy Hook is quite simply ludicrous. there is no evidence other than outlandish interpretations of videos and photographs....
Is he (a) Asleep?
(b) Drunk?
(c) Dead?
(d) Knocked off his feet by a reptilian alien who's vibrating just outside our frequency and therefore undetectable?
(e) An actor?

You can interpret it any way you like (perhaps he's standing upright and the world has flipped through 90%).

The idea of "false flag crisis actors" is fantasy, and the more abstract the idea the more undebunkable (is that a real word!) it is. You may as well try to debunk Russells teapot. it can't be done because it's a groundless theory (Russel's point). You cannot demonstrate that it's not there.

Last edited by a moderator:
An excellent analogy Dave, full of pertinent points. None more than the last line.....
It seems it really is just a game to them.

It also supports my belief that many real conspiracies are reactive rather than proactive. Less "Let's do this", and more "Oh my god, we fucked up....HIDE!!"

Here's an interesting case where the CT tribe may have found a real actor used by CNN:

But conspiracy theorists don't seem to go with the most likely theory based on their evidence and observations, CNN probably uses actors to get the story first sometimes. There's no law that they have to try to report the truth or a law against the corporate media deceiving people or using actors in their "reports," so far as I know. (Although apparently according to the police chief running the Sandy Hook investigation, there is a law against creating false reports in the decentralized media and so forth. Not sure what that law is, though.)

Similarly, CNN probably used footage of a drill* instead of the real footage at Sandy Hook because they didn't have real footage of the school first. Something along the lines of: "We don't have footage of the school yet. Well, get out that old footage of another school where they were having a drill. Get on it people! We're on live, right after another commercial for adult diapers!" Etc. And not something along the lines of: "Get Anderson Cooper in here, he's a Vanderbilt and works for the CIA. And make sure that Venezuelans don't have toilet paper while you're at it. Because Bush said that Chavez smelled like the Devil, so that's what our reptilian overlords want now. No toilet paper for them!"

Media manipulation and their lies and their "Get it first." mentality are probably an issue. It's probably just not the issue that many CTs seem to imagine. Conspiracy theorists don't seem to be able to imagine a lot of other possible scenarios, probably because their brains are on some sort of loopy fear/false flag based lock down mode that causes a visceral narrowing of their perspective (and therefore what they're capable of imagining).

But that's just my own theory about some of their theories. (Evidence for it? Abracadabra! Just kidding. There is some evidence. I'm just not providing it here. Off topic, etc.)

*If that's even accurate. Seems like it is.

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Crisis_actors
Although "crisis actors" are a real thing used for disaster drills,[1] and there are real companies that supply them,[2] the use by conspiracy theorists is significantly different. The term was popularized in early 2013, after Professor James Tracy of Florida Atlantic University, who has a history of promoting anti-government paranoia, attracted some media attention for blog posts claiming that the media coverage of the Sandy Hook massacre of December 2012 had been misleading.[3] Tracy claimed that the many witnesses interviewed or photographed by the press were actually "crisis actors" portraying the official story as part of a cover-up of whatever did or didn't actually happen.[4]
This is likely true. There were conspiracy references prior to Tracy's 15 minutes of fame - specifically for the Aurora shooting - but Sandy Hook seems to be when the idea wedged in the minds of the conspiracists. In fact the Aurora shooting's reference to crisis actors might have come from Tracy as well.

Tracey continues to push the pantheon of conspiracy theories on his web site. Now starting a series on HAARP and "Weather Warfare", using such impeccable sources as the History Channel to form his opinions:
http://memoryholeblog.com/2013/07/09/stealth-terror-weather-warfare-and-the-end-of-america-part-i/
For comparison I watched my DVD of “Weather Warfare,” from the History Channel, one clearly for adults, telling us about the High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program (HAARP) and its 3.6 megawatt ELF wave projection from Alaska. These waves are Extremely Low Frequency which allows them to penetrate the earth, or bounce off the ionosphere to cause an earthquake or a hurricane, or re-route the jet stream and decide who gets rain and who doesn’t. Or—affect the human mind.
He's just going to keep pushing the conspiracy angle, with a focus on crisis actors, as that's what he has become now. He's fallen down the rabbit hole.

Yes, I want to know why armored vehicles are rolling up and down residential streets, searching homes without a warrant, and treating people like criminals. If they're coming to my neighborhood, they better have a reason. It doesn't take an army to find one unarmed teenager. They found him outside the search area, and it was the home owner who found him, not the trained SWAT team. Maybe they should go back and train some more before they invade my neighborhood. If they tried crap like this in a Southern state, they may not get the same cooperation as they did in Boston. Just saying.

The only people being treated like criminals are the criminals. They're looking for them. Does it take an army to find a missing person? Have you ever heard of an entire town turning out to look for a missing child? Just sayin.

He's just going to keep pushing the conspiracy angle, with a focus on crisis actors, as that's what he has become now. He's fallen down the rabbit hole.

I can't be the only one that thinks that is a very dangerous path go down. I have been reading around the harassment some families from Sandy hook have had and came across this interesting article about naming people spreading the conspiracy http://articles.chicagotribune.com/...te-victoria-soto-sandy-hook-elementary-school Reading through took me to an article on Nodisinfo http://nodisinfo.com/Home/who-is-ryan-graney/ Now the article is a pretty nasty attack but what struck me was a comment at the end.

Hope you slept well up until today. Because going after me and my best friend, Ryan, was the BIGGEST mistake you’ve ever made. I know where you work. I’ll see you. In person. Much sooner than you’ll like. See you soon
Personally I don't take that as a serious threat however how soon will it be before violence happens? Grief and stress are very difficult things for people to deal with without the added shit from some idiot behind a PC. If the angle is ramped up it will just become a matter of time before a truther is attacked.

It looks like the same person. I would ask how it could be verified/falsified either way but I don't really care.

Multiple photos. Higher resolution photos or video. Like I did here:
https://www.metabunk.org/threads/de...-laura-phelps-actors-jennifer-greenberg.1231/

The Sandy Hook woman is Victoria Munoz, a musician and poet. She's a real person, with lots of friends. Don't you think that they would notice if she started cropping up in all kinds of odd situations on TV.

It takes a very peculiar world view to give these theories much credence.

Last edited:
Community Emergency Response Team or CERT step in to provide aide to people who find themselves in any type of disaster.

The CERT program is part of FEMA.

http://www.turnto23.com/news/local-...unity-safe-during-emergency-situations-070713

As a CERT Instructor I can tell you that FEMA trains Local Emergency Services (Fire/Police/EMS) who teach Local Citizens to assist in major disasters by helping their self by being prepared and able to handle relativly minor incidents with in the event. I.e. A major earthquake occures CERT Team Members would understand the basics of fire suppresion well enough to know which fire they have a chance of extinguishing and those they can not.

They train all the time, here is the calendar.

http://www.ct.gov/demhs/ical/calendar.asp

Let's check the date in question:

12/14 9 AM - 4 PM
FEMA L-366 Planning for the Needs of Children in Disasters

http://www.ct.gov/demhs/ical/eventDetail_page.asp?date_ID=CAC9C6C9CD83CDC9C7

This is an Emergency Management Class not a First Responder class

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back