Crisis Actors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actors have no past and no future. They are made up fictional charters. They appear for an event and then disappear into the crowd. They were there during the event. You and I were not there, we only got to hear the news story and we believed it. The media are not allowed on the scene, so the only photos we get to see are the ones released by the people staging the event. The actors are not going to come out and say, "I was just acting."

Even if you believed that the actors wouldn't say anything immediately after the event you have to realize that there are people who know them in their real lives. Family, friends, people that they went to school with and who they work with now who recognized them when they saw them on the TV or the internet. How do you stop them from coming forward and saying; "Hey wait that is not really Kaitlynn Cates", "I live next door to Heather Abbott and she wasn't injured" or "I work with Patrick Downes and he is only acting!"? You make it seem like they cloned these "Actors" in some Secret Government Lab and when they were done with this crisis they melted them down into a puddle of goo to be used again later for the next acting job. These people are real people with a real past and a real future.

I like this one as well. So what are we looking at? There were 2 blasts. One blast has pictures galore, the second blast has no pictures of the actual scene. Why is that?

There were 2 exploded backpacks. We only get to see one. Is it from the first blast or the second blast? We don't know. Why not? This would be very easy to release if someone wanted to make it clear.

Where is the other exploded backpack?

Not all information can be released because it's an ongoing investigation. However, the official story keeps changing, but only after witnesses come forward with contradictory evidence. The official story was released before there was any evidence at all.

If you really want to have a discussion about crisis actors, an event that doesn't involve national security would be a better example.

Even if you believed that the actors wouldn't say anything immediately after the event you have to realize that there are people who know them in their real lives. Family, friends, people that they went to school with and who they work with now who recognized them when they saw them on the TV or the internet. How do you stop them from coming forward and saying; "Hey wait that is not really Kaitlynn Cates", "I live next door to Heather Abbott and she wasn't injured" or "I work with Patrick Downes and he is only acting!"? You make it seem like they cloned these "Actors" in some Secret Government Lab and when they were done with this crisis they melted them down into a puddle of goo to be used again later for the next acting job. These people are real people with a real past and a real future.

Since both sets of events are presented as the same event, it's hard to differentiate the real people from the crisis actors. If you can find a past and a future for a particular person, then it's not a crisis actor.

I like this one as well. So what are we looking at? There were 2 blasts. One blast has pictures galore, the second blast has no pictures of the actual scene. Why is that?

There were 2 exploded backpacks. We only get to see one. Is it from the first blast or the second blast? We don't know. Why not? This would be very easy to release if someone wanted to make it clear.

Where is the other exploded backpack?

Not all information can be released because it's an ongoing investigation. However, the official story keeps changing, but only after witnesses come forward with contradictory evidence. The official story was released before there was any evidence at all.

If you really want to have a discussion about crisis actors, an event that doesn't involve national security would be a better example.

Probably because there were 50x as many photographers at the finish line, with much better cameras.

How did Boston involve National Security?

Do you think bombs exploded at Boston, and killed and injured people?

How did Boston involve National Security?

Well, let's see, the FBI was involved, international governments were involved before and after the event, Homeland Security was involved. I would say anytime Russia, or Chechnya, or Dagestan, or the Caucus region is involved in a local Boston neighborhood event, national security may have something to do with it.

Yes, I think bombs went off and people were injured.

There are so many inconsistencies with the official version of the story, but not all information can be released because some of it pertains to national security and a trial is still pending, so there are lots of reasons not to release everything before the trial. Some information may be classified.

So what's your point about crisis actors in the context of Boston?

Any why are you claiming there's no photos of the second scene? Have you looked for them?

Since both sets of events are presented as the same event, it's hard to differentiate the real people from the crisis actors. If you can find a past and a future for a particular person, then it's not a crisis actor.

You have made the claim that some of them were crisis actors. Shouldn't you be the one to prove which ones are crisis actors rather than me proving all of the people involved are real people. If you want just limit yourself to proving that one of the 16 people who had a limb amputated was a crisis actor.

You say that is not 'first responder training'... what is it then?

What does the above statement mean, 'in practical terms' to you?

No idea what this means: 'the unique needs of children prior to, during and following disasters'.?

It looks like management training to me - or perhaps trainer training - let's look at het goal again:

The goal of the course is to enable participants to improve their community’s mitigation and emergency operations plan specifically regarding the needs of children.
Content from External Source

So the goal is to enable the participants (trainees) to "improve their community's.... PLAN....regarding the needs of children."

The thing is, you really cannot believe your own eyes these days. They can make anything seem real with green/blue sceen technology and they can manipulate images as they wish.

The governments and the media simply cannot be trusted and yes it makes people skittish or they just close down and say.. 'What can I do about it? I have to trust.'

The thing is, you really cannot believe your own eyes these days. They can make anything seem real with green/blue sceen technology and they can manipulate images as they wish.

If you look at an individual photo it can be difficult to tell if it was faked. But multiple high definition images of the same scene from different angles are impossible to fake without discrepancies. There are hundreds of photos of the Boston scene. They all match.

This person has very curly hair. The color is a reddish brown.

This person has dark straight hair. Are you sure it's the same person?

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a message in to a friend that does horror make up for movies. I want to see how long make up would take and could it be 'covered up' and then revealed.

Hmm, changed my mind on the time out. Although I still think Taz need to look at all the photos. The problem with many conspiracy theories is a to narrow perspective. Taking a comparison of two photos as evidence is totally flawed, especially when the person who made the comparison picked the photos to illustrate a preconceived notion.

There are many photos of Bauman before, during, and after the incident. Take any two different photos and they look different. Take them all, and you can see it's the same guy.

It's quite ridiculous. I'm not sure if the firm believers in this theory are people who can actually get out of the rabbit hole, so I'm unsure if it's worth spending time on.

Wouldn't it be easier to post just one photo of Jeff Bauman with very curly hair than to ban me? lol

So you have singled out Jeff Bauman as your candidate for crisis actor? Just so I know are you claiming that he had already lost his legs before this incident or that he didn't lose his legs at all? Here is another photo for you taken with the man who saved his life, Carlos Arredondo taken
at Boston's Spaulding Rehabilitation Hospital. Looks like the same man to me.

True.

Although it never seems to make it into an official report historical evidence indicates that sometimes drills can be redirected or set to go live by small factions of conspirators within the government. In fact, the use of drills is arguably standard operating procedure for smaller factions within the military/police/air force/army/ and those tasked with responding to emergencies and so forth, e.g. Operation Valkyrie.

I'm sorry, what do you mean by "go live"? Does that mean when a bombing, for instance, occurs they call in actors to join in the carnage?

What do you mean "it never seems to make it into an official report"?

There were some similar drills scheduled to run when there was an attempt to assassinate president Reagan:

But at least those drills were cancelled. Not that anyone would know any different if the drill went live or not.

Perhaps they hadn't started yet?

Crisis actors?

Not even very good actors, seems like:

So in actuality, the crisis actors aren't very good actors? Kind of blows the whole "false flag" thing out of the water doesn't it?

Youtube comment:

I'm not sure where one would find videos or evidence of that. But the whole concept of incorporating crisis actors in drills and training exercises actually seems fairly prevalent. (There's probably a problem with military industrial complex training people to be psychopathic and brutal but then expecting them not to rape each other. But I guess that's off topic.)

I'm sure it is "prevalant". People pretend to be injured, that's the purpose of a drill and training exercise. So they will be prepared.

What is all this supposed to PROVE? Are we still debating whether or not crisis actors actually exist? I thought we settled that they did.

Perhaps a crisis actor with no past and no future. Is there any proof that this is Jeff Bauman?

You mean proof other than the direct claims of Jeff Bauman, Carlos Arredondo, Jeff Bauman's family, friends, co-workers and hospital staff just to mention a few thousand people?

Tazmanian said:
Actors have no past and no future. They are made up fictional charters. They appear for an event and then disappear into the crowd. They were there during the event. You and I were not there, we only got to hear the news story and we believed it. The media are not allowed on the scene, so the only photos we get to see are the ones released by the people staging the event. The actors are not going to come out and say, "I was just acting."

Help me out here. You are saying that they are having a training event, and they tell the actors, "if there is a real bombing, you play an amputee"? If I were a crisis actor at a drill and there was a real bombing I'd get the heck out of there.

I could post multiple photos of me with very curly hair, and with straight hair and you might not think I'm the same person. My business card has a photo of me with long straight hair. I usually don't do it that way. I frequently hand people my card and they joke that it must have been taken a long time ago because it doesn't look like me.

Help me out here. You are saying that they are having a training event, and they tell the actors, "if there is a real bombing, you play an amputee"? If I were a crisis actor at a drill and there was a real bombing I'd get the heck out of there.

Why would there be the need for actors if it was a real bombing? o_O

Yes. He looks just like him, and his wounds match Jeff Baumans.

You mean he looks just like him, except with curly hair. You banned me because you wanted me to go look at photos of Jeff after the incident. I don't see any photos of Jeff with curly hair before or after. I looked. Can you help me please?

You mean he looks just like him, except with curly hair. You banned me because you wanted me to go look at photos of Jeff after the incident. I don't see any photos of Jeff with curly hair before or after. I looked. Can you help me please?

His hair doesn't look curly to me so much as caked with dirt from the explosion that blew off both of his legs.

It seemed to me that the debunker there made an excellent case and he supplied some real credentials. He has dealt with bomb victims, something that average paramedic wouldn't be.

There were two events. A drill and a bombing. The drill was carried out with actors. The real event happened. The photos released contain both events, the drill and the real event. It's hard to tell the difference, which makes it confusing. I don't claim to know which photos are real and which are from a drill.

You seem to be claiming a lot. If you don't know the difference then you don't really know anything and are just believing anything that confirms your bias!

Is that it? Just the curly hair? What are you suggesting, they put a curly wig on him?

Or they found a guy that looked exactly like him except he had more curly hair, they then styled his hair so it looked blown to one side, then they blew his legs off and got him to act all distressed, then he went off back into the shadows to collect his reward, meanwhile they amputated Bauman's legs to match what happened, and asked him and his family to pretend it was him in the photos.

Or maybe it's just Bauman, and his frizzy, maybe gelled, hair got blown and shriveled from the explosion

Last edited:

So let me get this right. It is a crisis actor, playing Jeff Bauman, but is not the real Jeff Bauman?

It seemed to me that the debunker there made an excellent case and he supplied some real credentials. He has dealt with bomb victims, something that average paramedic wouldn't be.

The case he made was for arteries retracting. Ok, let's go with that. They retracted and he's not bleeding.

Why is there no charring on the legs? Why are there arteries still dangling? And why is it necessary to hold them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back