Can someone debunk Vigilant Citizen?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasn't around during the time of the IRA b

Yet you brought it up.

To be honest I don't understand this sentence. Are you trying to say, well we(as in Americans) are armed? and because we have the internet and info travels so fast people will be able to do something about it? If that is what you mean, then I say to you, what is a hot topic in America at the moment? Taking guns away from people. And it doesn't matter how fast information travels if people just dismiss it as a "conspiracy theory" even when evdence shows that it is not. What are people going to do?

I jst find it very hard to believe that America knew nothing about this "terrorist" attack

You may find it hard to believe American knew nothing about this terrorist (why the quotes?) attack. While I fault Bush for not tightening security when it was warned that Osama was going to use planes in an attack, I do not believe he had any other participation in it.

Last edited by a moderator:
What is your point with the continued attacks? Google uses government owned satellites for Google Earth. America has the technology to monitor every human being on planet earth. So they have the tech to stop some men sitting in some caves thousands of miles away.

Well, no. Those are the people they CAN'T find. The ones who have no technological footprint.

Provide nothing to back what I say? go back and look through my posts I have given you evidence for everything I've said........... ww.infowars.com/breaking-kurt-haskell-exposes-government-false-flag-operation-during-underwear-bomber-sentencing/

I was just pointing out a headline that I saw which I believe is an example of scaremongering by the media. Also with regards to micro-chipping the population read this ...... http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencet...ants-skin-How-wearable-technology-bodies.html

Things you did not back up:

1. a link to the EU Treaty that makes the UK sign over all powers in 2014.

2. faked alien invasion

3. elections are rigged

4. [HAARP] is capable of moving the jet stream out of position and causing droughts.

5.They trained Blin Larden and mujahidean in the 70s. I believe the CIA is still working with branches of Al Queda if not all of Al Queda.

6. the underpants bomber get walked through security without having his passport checked.

You may find it hard to believe American knew nothing about this terrorist (why the quotes?) attack. While I fault Bush for not tightening security when it was warned that Osama was going to use planes in an attack, I do not believe he had any other participation in it.
The CIA worked with Bin

I have to say, CTers are really similar to the Luddites. For example: If I could have a chip in my finger so that when I went to the doctor all he had to do was scan my finger and he's know what medicine I was taking and all my insurance information, I'd think that was an improvement over the current system. When we take my MIL to the doctor we have to have a list with us every time, with the dosages, etc. IT's easier to bring the whole darn bag of meds since they change so often.

The CIA worked with Bin

Well can you quote where the EU legislation (maybe the Lisbon Treaty?) signs away the sovereign rights of the UK?

Start there, as well as how a technically advanced nation could miss a plot devised in a cave or a pub to blow the fuck out of some people.

I have attempted to clean up the mess of quotes above, which actually started with a dangling [/QUOTE] tag in one of JRBid's posts.

Even if you don't preview your posts (I don't) you should check they look okay after you post them. You can edit posts for a few hours after they are posted.

Things you did not back up:

1. a link to the EU Treaty that makes the UK sign over all powers in 2014.

2. faked alien invasion

3. elections are rigged

4. [HAARP] is capable of moving the jet stream out of position and causing droughts.

5.They trained Blin Larden and mujahidean in the 70s. I believe the CIA is still working with branches of Al Queda if not all of Al Queda.

6. the underpants bomber get walked through security without having his passport checked.

(1.) a link to the EU Treaty that makes the UK sign over all powers in 2014......... I haven't actually SEEN any treaties which hands powers over to the EU. Google the queens EU treaties and read the article.

2. faked alien invasion ............ I said I believe that something will happen over the Olympics because the Olympic park is shaped like a giant Triangle with an eye over it, which is the major Illuminati symbol. I don't know what, if anything will happen. I read on a blog by a guy named James Casbolt, Google him. That there will be an Alien invasion over the Olympics. TBH I'm not sure if I believe him and I wouldn't call what I read on his blog evidence that there will be an alien invasion.

3. elections are rigged .............. I haven't seen any evidence or read anywhere that elections are rigged it's just something I personally believe.

4. [HAARP] is capable of moving the jet stream out of position and causing droughts. .......... Watch the Video that I have posted on page 3 of this forum.

5.They trained Blin Larden and mujahidean in the 70s. I believe the CIA is still working with branches of Al Queda if not all of Al Queda. ............ Watch the video above. And I believe the CIA is still working with Al Queda because of what Kurt Hasckall said ........Google Kurt Hasckall and read his article.

My point is with all the technology the US has, I find it incredible that some men sitting in some caves thousands of miles away managed to plan, fund, and execute 9/11 and the US government not know a single thing about it. The CIA trained and funded Bin Laden in the 70s. In 2011 a member of the CIA called Raymond Davies (I think that was his name) was arrested in Pakistan for planning to blow up a market place and blame "extremists"
There is evidence that there was information coming in, but inter-departmental ego politics between the CIA and FBI stopped it being investigated as it should have been, and the evidence got ignored.

You mention this cave a lot. What cave and who was in it? What can't you do in a cave that prevents you coming up with plans?

The CIA worked with Bin

No they didn't.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CIA-Osama_bin_Laden_controversy

According to CNN journalist Peter Bergen, known for conducting the first television interview with Osama bin Laden in 1997,

The story about bin Laden and the CIA — that the CIA funded bin Laden or trained bin Laden — is simply a folk myth. There's no evidence of this. In fact, there are very few things that bin Laden, Ayman al-Zawahiri and the U.S. government agree on. They all agree that they didn't have a relationship in the 1980s. And they wouldn't have needed to. Bin Laden had his own money, he was anti-American and he was operating secretly and independently. The real story here is the CIA did not understand who Osama was until 1996, when they set up a unit to really start tracking him.[13]
Content from External Source

...In 2011 a member of the CIA called Raymond Davies (I think that was his name) was arrested in Pakistan for planning to blow up a market place and blame "extremists"
Wrong.
He was arrested for shooting two guys on a motorcycle, resulting in diplomatic bully-boy tactics from America.
Crazy story.

Raymond Allen Davis is a former United States Army soldier, private security firm employee, and contractor with the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA).[3] On January 27, 2011, Davis killed two reportedly armed men in Lahore, Pakistan. Although the U.S. government contended that he was protected by diplomatic immunity because of his employment with the U.S. Consulate in Lahore, Davis was jailed and criminally charged by Pakistani authorities with double murder and the illegal possession of a firearm.[4][5][6] A car coming to aid Davis killed a third Pakistani man in a "hit and run" while speeding on the wrong side of the road.[7] On March 16, 2011, Davis was released after the families of the two killed men were paid $2.4 million in diyya (a form of monetary compensation or blood money). Judges then acquitted him on all charges and Davis immediately departed Pakistan.[8][9][10][11]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raymond_Allen_Davis_incident

Last edited:
Naah. It's a vagina. (A rather puckered one!)
Yoni = vagina, less you're fooling.

I really fail to understand the refusal to perceive the rather obvious effort to establish a new form of global military and economic control. It's readily apparent, whether you believe it has anything to do with secret societies/satanists/reptilians or not.

No they didn't.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CIA-Osama_bin_Laden_controversy

According to CNN journalist Peter Bergen, known for conducting the first television interview with Osama bin Laden in 1997,

The story about bin Laden and the CIA — that the CIA funded bin Laden or trained bin Laden — is simply a folk myth. There's no evidence of this. In fact, there are very few things that bin Laden, Ayman al-Zawahiri and the U.S. government agree on. They all agree that they didn't have a relationship in the 1980s. And they wouldn't have needed to. Bin Laden had his own money, he was anti-American and he was operating secretly and independently. The real story here is the CIA did not understand who Osama was until 1996, when they set up a unit to really start tracking him.[13]
Well, the CIA funded the Mujahadeen and Bin Laden was fighting in Afghanistan at the time. So I believe they gave him weapons.

It's a fact that the Bush and Bin Laden family were doing business as early as 1978. It's a fact that the Bin Laden family were strong supporters of and in some cases direct participants in the Mujahadeen. It's been established that AlQueda was originally the CIA's name for their database of Mujahadeen fighters they were helping to train/equip. There's a strong body of evidence to suggest the Bush family has utilized and still utilizes it's business connections to assist the CIA, hardly difficult to imagine giving their long-term relationship with it. It's a fact that Gary Bernsten, the CIA field commander in charge of the initial effort to capture/kill Osama Bin Laden, was severely, almost ludicrously undermanned for the task at hand, and felt America "let Bin Laden go." Its a fact that the only flights not grounded in the direct aftermath of 9/11 carried Saudis including several members of the Bin Laden family out of the country without holding/questioning them.

The obvious connections between the Bush family, the Bin Laden family, and the CIA are of no relevance though of course, because surely Osama was a reclusive black sheep with no familial ties whatsoever who never once had any dealings with his families involvement in the Mujahadeen, right? Right guys? Isn't that right? That has to be right. Of course that's right. Silly to think otherwise. Not even worth mentioning really.

Osama had left his family and they had disowned him, years before 9/11.

The bin Laden family is huge.

The Mujahadeen was fighting the Russians, so by helping them, we were hurting an enemy.
There was no Al queda back then.
American and European intelligence officials estimate that all the relatives of the family may number as many as 600. In 1994, the bin Laden family disowned Osama and the Saudi government revoked his passport.[2] The Saudi government also stripped Osama bin Laden of his citizenship,[2] for publicly speaking out against them regarding their permitting U.S. troops to be based in Saudi Arabia in preparation for the 1991 Gulf War.
The groupings of the family, based on the nationalities of the wives, include the most prominent "Saudi group", a "Syrian group", a "Lebanese group," and an "Egyptian group". The Egyptian group employs 40,000 people as that country's largest private foreign investor. Osama bin Laden was born the only son of Muhammed bin Laden's tenth wife, Alia[3] Hamida al-Attas, who was of Syrian origin,[4] making Osama a member of the Syrian group.
Mohammed bin Awad bin Laden (born c. 1908 in Hadhramaut) the family patriarch; before World War I, Mohammed, originally poor and uneducated, emigrated from Hadhramaut, on the south coast of Yemen, to the Red Sea port of Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, where he began to work as a porter. Starting his own business in 1930, Muhammed built his fortune as a building contractor for the Saudi royal family during the 1950s. Married 22 times, with 54 children; his 17th child was Osama bin Laden, who was the son of Alia Ghanem (born in Syria), Muhammed's 10th wife. The couple divorced soon after Osama was born, and Alia was given in marriage, about 1958, to one of the executives of Mohammed's company.[3] In 1967 Mohammed was killed in an airplane crash in Saudi Arabia when his pilot misjudged a landing.
By 1993, Osama had formed a secret network known as al Qaeda (Arabic for "the Base"), comprised of militant Muslims he had met while serving in Afghanistan. Soldiers were recruited for their ability to listen, their good manners, obedience, and their pledge to follow their superiors. Their goal was to take up the jihadist cause around the world, righting perceived wrongs under the accordance of pure, Islamic law. Under Osama's leadership, the group funded and began organizing global attacks worldwide. By 1994, after continued advocacy of extremist jihad, the Saudi government forced Osama to relinquish his Saudi citizenship, and confiscated his passport. His family also disowned him, cutting off his $7 million yearly stipend

Bin laden himself claimed the name Al queda was derived from his training camp with the Mujahadeen. The training camps for the Mujahadeen were backed by the CIA. Robin Cook, British Foreign Secretary before resigning over the Iraq war, wrote a piece to the guardian stating AlQueda, or 'the base', should translate to "the database", and was the file name for the CIA list of known Mujahadeen fighters they were supporting. Given it's the job of the Foreign Secretary to convey information from MI6 to parliament, he would Know.

Obviously Bin Laden worked with the Mujahadeen. Obviously the Mujahadeen were backed by the CIA, and obviously OBL himself was at the very least supported/influenced by the CIA.

Last edited:
Bin laden himself claimed the name Al queda was derived from his training camp with the Mujahadeen. The training camps for the Mujaheddin were backed by the CIA. Robin Cook, British Foreign Secretary before resigning over the Iraq war, wrote a piece to the guardian stating AlQueda, or 'the base', should translate to "the database", and was the file name for the CIA list of known Mujahadeen fighters they were supporting. Given it's the job of the Foreign Secretary to convey information from MI6 to parliament, he would Know.

Obviously Bin Laden worked with the Mujahadeen. Obviously the Mujahadeen were backed by the CIA, and obviously OBL himself was at the very least supported/influenced by the CIA.

Thats not really an accurate portrayal of what happened. The CIA didn't back the "training camps". The CIA backed the movement. The "Mujaheddin" were really an amalgamation of several different groups -warlords of various tribal and ethnic groups- they could barley tolerate each other enough to unite against the Soviets (and as soon as the Soviets were gone commenced to fighting each other). However, the majority of them were native to Afghanistan. Bin Laden and other "arabs" were considered outsiders. During the early 80s when Charlie Wilson and his machinations were at their peak, the Arab presence was relatively minimal. Supposedly, all the CIA $$ and weapons were funneled through the ISI. Again, supposedly most of that assistance went to groups that would become to be known as the Northern Alliance. It is clear that Pakistan had much more control over where the funds went then the CIA. There is no direct evidence of CIA $$ going to Arab fighters in Afghanistan or any direct evidence of any direct CIA-Bin Laden connection. Bin Laden got his $$ from other Arabs.

Here is one perspective:

http://www.global-politics.co.uk/issue6/Stahl/

The Wiki article outlines the "controversy" pretty well:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CIA_–_al-Qaeda_controversy

There is evidence that there was information coming in, but inter-departmental ego politics between the CIA and FBI stopped it being investigated as it should have been, and the evidence got ignored.

You mention this cave a lot. What cave and who was in it? What can't you do in a cave that prevents you coming up with plans?

To be honest, I don't think America went into Afghanistan to find Bin Laden. He was just a distraction. I mean look at this vIdeo, just six months after 9/11 .............. . Bush is virtually saying we don't care if he's dead or alive he's not the reason we went into Afghanistan.

There is no doubt that opportunism happened - the administration at the time perked up and came alive due to the attacks, I'm sure in a way it was a dream come true, they would have seen it as time to put into action lots of things they wanted to do but didn't have the opportunity beforehand. But the fact they took advantage of it doesn't mean they planned it, it's just what politicians do.

If there was any setting up it was unconscious and accumulated by lots of little things that weren't deliberate.
Sometimes we can create disasters subconsciously because a crisis is what we need to feel alive in our own lives, maybe it was like that.
But that's getting a little abstract and couldn't really be meaningfully applied here, it's just an interesting thought.

There is no doubt that opportunism happened - the administration at the time perked up and came alive due to the attacks, I'm sure in a way it was a dream come true, they would have seen it as time to put into action lots of things they wanted to do but didn't have the opportunity beforehand. But the fact they took advantage of it doesn't mean they planned it, it's just what politicians do.

If there was any setting up it was unconscious and accumulated by lots of little things that weren't deliberate.
Sometimes we can create disasters subconsciously because a crisis is what we need to feel alive in our own lives, maybe it was like that.
But that's getting a little abstract and couldn't really be meaningfully applied here, it's just an interesting thought.
I believe it was planned. The new world order has been planned for years and years. I mean if you watch George Green he says they were planning a war in the middle east in the 70s. So I believe 9/11 was planed for a long time. What do you think about this .........

Opportunists taking their chance. I don't think it happened quite as they wished.
I think it's also his interpretation, and the real world is not that simple and has other forces influencing events that have nothing to do with these people.

What 7 countries has America overthrown? It's been five years, and apparently he was told that years before, so it should have happened even earlier.
Sure, there's instability in the world, but how can you prove that wouldn't happen anyway?

I don't believe there is one group that has the ultimate guiding plan for every single event in the world - there are various factions that rise and fall, sometimes they hang around for a long time and get involved with everything they can and try to make things go their way, it's politics unfortunately.

And yes, these people have completely different morals to us and I dislike them intensely, but real life is never predictable and tidy to even the most Machiavellian of plotters and chaos and unpredictable change will defeat any long-term plan.

I believe it was planned. The new world order has been planned for years and years. I mean if you watch George Green he says they were planning a war in the middle east in the 70s. So I believe 9/11 was planed for a long time.

Just checked the George Green website and it is pretty far out there. He seems to want be buy quite a lot of his DVD's.

http://www.nohoax.com/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&view=category&virtuemart_category_id=12

I don't know but his site reads like another really crap movie starring Will Smith.

UFO sightings are frequently reported, but how many people can actually say they regularly communicate with “space beings.” George has made an agreement to publish the extraterrestrial information to “awaken” us earthlings so we may all be in contact (those that choose to be). George will discuss how and when he saw his first spacecraft, subsequent investigation and how things began to “happen” in his life.
  • How Earth began as a “prison planet” – a penal colony for the universe.
  • Why the latest “Star Trek” movie parallels the aliens urgent message to Earth.
  • An overview of how you can be part of the solution to the “happenings” on the planet.
  • The 300 most powerful people who control every major decision on Earth.
  • An incredible slide show of close-up pictures of several “beamships” and pictures of our space brothers/sisters (who live to be 1000 years old).
  • The Plan 2000 (The PLAN TO BEGIN WWIII) and how that will act upon your lives. BIOLOGICAL WARFARE AND PROTECTION.
  • The planned financial collapse and what you can do about it.

I really fail to understand the refusal to perceive the rather obvious effort to establish a new form of global military and economic control. It's readily apparent, whether you believe it has anything to do with secret societies/satanists/reptilians or not.

Global? By whom? I don't see any of the countries in the world powerful enough to take over the entire globe. If you want to believe a couple are POWERFUL enough, I can't see any of the populations acquiescing. But let's start with the "by whom" specifically, then move on to how.

It's a fact that the Bush and Bin Laden family were doing business as early as 1978. It's a fact that the Bin Laden family were strong supporters of and in some cases direct participants in the Mujahadeen. It's been established that AlQueda was originally the CIA's name for their database of Mujahadeen fighters they were helping to train/equip. There's a strong body of evidence to suggest the Bush family has utilized and still utilizes it's business connections to assist the CIA, hardly difficult to imagine giving their long-term relationship with it. It's a fact that Gary Bernsten, the CIA field commander in charge of the initial effort to capture/kill Osama Bin Laden, was severely, almost ludicrously undermanned for the task at hand, and felt America "let Bin Laden go." Its a fact that the only flights not grounded in the direct aftermath of 9/11 carried Saudis including several members of the Bin Laden family out of the country without holding/questioning them.

The obvious connections between the Bush family, the Bin Laden family, and the CIA are of no relevance though of course, because surely Osama was a reclusive black sheep with no familial ties whatsoever who never once had any dealings with his families involvement in the Mujahadeen, right? Right guys? Isn't that right? That has to be right. Of course that's right. Silly to think otherwise. Not even worth mentioning really.

You answered your own question. If Bush was that close with bin Laden himself, wouldn't it have been more prudent to have simply whisked the family away to a secret hiding place in the US rather have everyone find out they flew them out of the country?

Just checked the George Green website and it is pretty far out there. He seems to want be buy quite a lot of his DVD's.

http://www.nohoax.com/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&view=category&virtuemart_category_id=12

I don't know but his site reads like another really crap movie starring Will Smith.

UFO sightings are frequently reported, but how many people can actually say they regularly communicate with “space beings.” George has made an agreement to publish the extraterrestrial information to “awaken” us earthlings so we may all be in contact (those that choose to be). George will discuss how and when he saw his first spacecraft, subsequent investigation and how things began to “happen” in his life.
  • How Earth began as a “prison planet” – a penal colony for the universe.
  • Why the latest “Star Trek” movie parallels the aliens urgent message to Earth.
  • An overview of how you can be part of the solution to the “happenings” on the planet.
  • The 300 most powerful people who control every major decision on Earth.
  • An incredible slide show of close-up pictures of several “beamships” and pictures of our space brothers/sisters (who live to be 1000 years old).
  • The Plan 2000 (The PLAN TO BEGIN WWIII) and how that will act upon your lives. BIOLOGICAL WARFARE AND PROTECTION.
  • The planned financial collapse and what you can do about it.

Oh he's the Angels Don't Play this HAARP guy! Mix of new age woo, ancient aliens, the bible, the end times, and CT. Something for everyone! Smiling all the way to the bank.

Global? By whom? I don't see any of the countries in the world powerful enough to take over the entire globe. If you want to believe a couple are POWERFUL enough, I can't see any of the populations acquiescing. But let's start with the "by whom" specifically, then move on to how.
America is the strongest physical propagator of the trend as a nation-state obviously, but the effort isn't a national one. The most obvious 'culprits' would be the multinational corporations and banking interests who both transcend national oversight and wield inordinate and wholly evident influence over the political spectrum in many multiple nations. Anyone who doesn't believe in such a corporate influence on the politics of Nations, America especially, simply isn't paying a wit of attention, or is willfully ignorant.

The 'how' is pretty clear. By subverting the political system the actions and decisions of nations can be directly influenced in the best interests of those parties involved. The better served those interests are, the better position multinationals are in to bring even more influence to bear, and the more subverted the global political spectrum becomes. Just look at the false-choice debacle of the last American election, and who was funding who compared to the previous.

You answered your own question. If Bush was that close with bin Laden himself, wouldn't it have been more prudent to have simply whisked the family away to a secret hiding place in the US rather have everyone find out they flew them out of the country?
If that ever came out, a line would be drawn clearly, and a connection would be unquestionable. That would not bode well. Sending the Bin Laden family off to Saudi Arabia without questioning them is outrageous to many, but is far more easily excused. They just wanted to protect them from any outrage/reprisals, right? And probably just forgot about protective custody as an option, right? When hasn't America been concerned with protecting the families of its enemies, after all? (sarcasm, in case it was unclear)

I'm not saying George h w and Osama himself were bosom buddies, or even ever met/communicated. None the less, denying any connection between the CIA and AlQueda is calling a man to whom Britain's top intelligence branch reported, and who had the integrity to resign his position over a war he believed was unjust and unlawful, a liar.

Last edited:
America is the strongest physical propagator of the trend as a nation-state obviously, but the effort isn't a national one. The most obvious 'culprits' would be the multinational corporations and banking interests who both transcend national oversight and wield inordinate and wholly evident influence over the political spectrum in many multiple nations. Anyone who doesn't believe in such a corporate influence on the politics of Nations, America especially, simply isn't paying a wit of attention, or is willfully ignorant.

The 'how' is pretty clear. By subverting the political system the actions and decisions of nations can be directly influenced in the best interests of those parties involved. The better served those interests are, the better position multinationals are in to bring even more influence to bear, and the more subverted the global political spectrum becomes. Just look at the false-choice debacle of the last American election, and who was funding who compared to the previous.

You said "I really fail to understand the refusal to perceive the rather obvious effort to establish a new form of global military and economic control. It's readily apparent, whether you believe it has anything to do with secret societies/satanists/reptilians or not."

You see multinational corporations and banking interests establishing global military control?

If that ever came out, a line would be drawn clearly, and a connection would be unquestionable. That would not bode well. Sending the Bin Laden family off to Saudi Arabia without questioning them is outrageous to many, but is far more easily excused. They just wanted to protect them from any outrage/reprisals, right? And probably just forgot about protective custody as an option, right?

I'm not saying George h w and Osama himself were bosom buddies, or even ever met/communicated. None the less, denying any connection between the CIA and AlQueda is calling a man to whom Britain's top intelligence branch reported, and who had the integrity to resign his position over a war he believed was unjust and unlawful, a liar.

I think putting them under protective custody would have been more secret than flying them off right in the middle of a flying BAN.

You said "I really fail to understand the refusal to perceive the rather obvious effort to establish a new form of global military and economic control. It's readily apparent, whether you believe it has anything to do with secret societies/satanists/reptilians or not."

You see multinational corporations and banking interests establishing global military control?

I think putting them under protective custody would have been more secret than flying them off right in the middle of a flying BAN.
To your first question, yes I do, by proxy, through the nation-states over which they wield the most political influence. I think it's pretty hard to deny at this point that American military action over the past decade has served multinationals far, FAR better than it has the American people, who are quite apparently struggling in spite of mind-blowing corporate profits. To believe this an accident strikes me as denial.

As to your next point, what do you think is wiser: telling an outrageous but excusable truth, or keeping a terribly dangerous secret?
If you don't mind my asking, how do you personally feel about the Bin Laden family's comfort being considered to such an extent that they'd be ferried home without questioning while the nations airspace was on lockdown? Does it bother you at all such care and consideration was afforded them by the administration, seemingly out of respect for a familial business relationship?

To your first question, yes I do, by proxy, through the nation-states over which they wield the most political influence. I think it's pretty hard to deny at this point that American military action over the past decade has served multinationals far, FAR better than it has the American people, who are quite apparently struggling in spite of mind-blowing corporate profits. To believe this an accident strikes me as denial.

As to your next point, what do you think is wiser: telling an outrageous but excusable truth, or keeping a terribly dangerous secret?
If you don't mind my asking, how do you personally feel about the Bin Laden family's comfort being considered to such an extent that they'd be ferried home without questioning while the nations airspace was on lockdown? Does it bother you at all such care and consideration was afforded them by the administration, seemingly out of respect for a familial business relationship?

Didn't happen.

http://www.snopes.com/rumors/flights.asp

It's not a "conspiracy theorist interpretation" Bush announced this on the eve of invading another country. This was not a message about peace or caring for the poor. It is what it is. What about George Green? Look up his video. In 1776 the illuminati set out 25 goals to achieve a new world order. One of those goals was to reveal them selves at a point where nobody could do anything about it. They count on people like yourselves just dismissing it as a crazy conspiracy. Why do you think we have invaded all these countries? To stop terrorism? lol. America is one of the most technologically advanced countries in the world and yet despite this, some men sitting in some caves thousands of miles away managed to out smart them.

Do you seriously think Bush was publicly announcing the next step in the plans of the "Illuminati"? Anyone making such a declaration would do so without ambiguity, not shrouding it in mystery like a bizarre game of Cluedo that only conspiracy theorists can work out. The message is never about peace or caring for the poor, it's about politicians trying to garner support by claiming that they will bring about this utopia, and that would include the removal of individuals that they can claim are a threat to those ideals.

There are more than one video featuring Green. I think that if you are using his words to support your theory, the onus is on you to provide a link.

I have seen many conspiracy theorists quoting the "25 goals" laid out allegedly by the Illuminati and/or Adam Weishaupt but I genuinely cannot find a source indicating who wrote them and where they are written. Can you help with this?

I don't think it's a dangerous secret to put the family in protective custody, or just advise them to keep a low profile for a while. I think they probably had some business back at home and didn't want to to that.

I don't give a poop about the Bin Laden family's comfort and I think Bush was an idiot in every move he made. This was just one of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back