Aluminium content dissent

HappyMonday

Here's a break from the usual repetition. After babbling about SRM, this article questions whether chemtrails contain aluminium, and tries to transfer the speculation to sulfur...

There are report about black chemtrails or chemtrails shadow. It has also been my own observation that I have only seen bright reflection of sunlight from natural clouds, not from chemtrails. I have never seen trails that brightly reflect sunlight at all, have you? Trails seem to absorb the sunlight, they do not reflect it. The obvious point here is that trails do a poor job of reflecting sunlight, therefore it begs the question, “Do chemtrails consist of aluminium particles at all?” Can anyone provide any proof whatsoever that they do? If indeed they are exist in trails, why don’t the contrails 4 times more reflective than natural clouds?

If chemtrails consist of aluminium, are there any proof that chemtrails 4 times more reflective than natural clouds?
Content from External Source
http://www.thetruthdenied.com/news/2013/03/11/aluminium-is-not-a-potent-chemtrails-particle/

Conspiracy theory debunking itself?

have never seen trails that brightly reflect sunlight at all, have you?

Thanks to daylight savings time I've been doing my morning workouts in before sunrise here lately. I saw a beauty this morning. Trail was laid north to south a bit west of my location. It drifted rapidly toward the east as portions of it twisted and other developed drooping pendules. It vividly transitioned from dusky pink to flaming pink-orange to white as it drifted east and sunrise advanced. It was very bright in the pre-dawn sky.

The albedo of contrails is a good discussion. They do not look 4x as bright, because they are only trace amts to begin with and then rapidly spread out. The fact is that there are metals in airplane exhaust. The key question then is are aerosols (in general) and specifically metals ( oft. classified as 'soot' ) exploitable to create atmospheric heating. My exhaustive research has lead me to the conclusion that the answer is Yes. The permissable amt. of trace metals when sized correctly and infused with the correct frequency can most certainly be tuned.

So contrails, specifically todays jet fuels are tuneable for military and weather modification.

This information is available to you from publically available documentation from the U of Oregon, NASA, Naval documents, NOAA, defense contractors, etc. An in depth study of 'ionospheric heaters' is also required.

These claims do not require any particular chemtrail theorist.

Tuned to what, and how?? Could you please link to some of the publicly available documentation you say has this information?

Soot is not a metal - soot is carbon.

Even at the end of a runway metals from aircraft are only considered trace elements - although elevated levels at such a concentrated space can be measured and are indicative of pollution - eg see this study from Gatwick

In actual contrails it takes an electron microscope to "see" anything at all, since any metal particles are the product of mechanical wear in the engine:

contrail.jpg - source

Conclusions
Measurements of the composition of contrail ice revealed that particles other than soot and sulfuric acid are involved in contrail formation. Mineral particles, apparently of crustal origin, were the most prevalent particle type larger than 0.1 um present in contrail ice larger than 5 um. These mineral particles could be important either as heterogeneous freezing nuclei, or as cloud condensation nuclei, especially if coated with sulfate (which was observed on many of the calcium-containing particles). Sulfur dioxide vapor from the exhaust plume is expected to efficiently condense and be convened to sulfate on the alkaline mineral particles. Metal particles, as well as soot. and volatile compounds apparently emitted from the aircraft, also played a role in
contrail formation. The importance of pure sulfuric acid or soot coated with it could not be positively determined since particles smaller than .1 um were not measured in this analysis; it is expected that these particles may play a role in nucleating some of the crystals in the contrail. However, the larger minerals, metals, and soot observed with the CVI samples may produce the largest ice crystals, which are the most likely to survive to form cirrus clouds and be radiatively important

My exhaustive research has lead me to the conclusion that the answer is Yes. The permissable amt. of trace metals when sized correctly and infused with the correct frequency can most certainly be tuned.

Did your "exhaustive research" also include learning physics, chemistry, atmospheric sciences or science of any sort?

This information is available to you from publically available documentation from the U of Oregon, NASA, Naval documents, NOAA, defense contractors, etc. An in depth study of 'ionospheric heaters' is also required.

During all your "exhaustive research" have you not one link you can offer to any research to back up this whole tuneable metal particles thing? I searched for "tunable metal frequency" but all I got was some new agey stuff about tuning crystals and ritual objects with heart chakras and third eyes. Just kidding. But seriously, what are we looking for here? I keep up with most of the latest scientific research, including ionospheric heaters, but "tuning" metals by infusing with a certain frequency is news to me.

Thanks Mike, Contrails are the issue. I will locate 2 articles wherein the term 'soot' is used for all particulates generated from jet exhaust when I am not on my phone.

Hi Solrey, Yes the research includes all those areas that You have mentioned. I have studied radio wave propagation, whistler mode, artificial mirror, plasma, ducting, naval communications, atmospheric science, defense issues and contract awards Better terms to research (this is just a starter list) include; ELECTRONS, COMMUNICATION AND RADIO SYSTEMS, *IONOSPHERIC SCINTILLATION, *RADIO WAVES, IONOSPHERIC PROPAGATION, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, MEASUREMENT, WEATHER, AIR FORCE RESEARCH, GRIDS, PASSIVE SYSTEMS, ELECTROMAGNETIC WAVE PROPAGATION, PHASE, GLOBAL POSITIONING SYSTEM, LOGARITHM FUNCTIONS, DECISION AIDS, ATMOSPHERIC PHYSICS, RADIOFREQUENCY WAVE PROPAGATION, RADIO COMMUNICATIONS, air stable un-oxidized nanoparticles, superfine metallic particles with radar wave absorption properties, Polarization lidar at 1.54-microns and observations of plumes from aerosol generators, mesospheric plasma with the aerosol charging processes taken into account, west coast naval training zones, raytheon, nano tech as fuel improver, Dr Paul Bernhardt - his biography and all his research, documents beginning in the 1950's related to ionospheric testing,
A new low latitude ionosphere model' -Huba, J.D., G. Joyce, and J.A. Fedder is on going.
The Coherent Electromagnetic Radio Tomography (CERTO) and Computerized Ionospheric Tomography Receiver in Space, VRTPE, AESA, SBX radar platform, terrain mapping, AIM, dusty plasma, RFMP, CARE, avionic aircraft, Ham radio,

Those crazy russians have done a great deal of research in atmospheric science, plasmas, torsion fields etc.
I will link or point to some of their work as well.
https://aos.grc.nasa.gov/main/personnel/dr-robert-manning/

Hi Pete, I apologize for selecting the verb "infuse", modulate or heat might have been a better choice. The answer of how is through frequencies. HAARP, SBX platforms, Arecibo, etc.

O.K. - everyone is standing by for those links. We hope they are somewhat specific.

What area is your degree in? and which of those areas have you formally studied?

I know I have done quite a bit of private study, but I am more unsure on some of those. I am not always sure how good my sources were

All these topics mentioned have their place, but none of them happens to coincide with the stimulation of chemtrails using HAARP, (which is a greatly overestimated device).

It is a typical approach, the very reverse of science. I feel unable to write more...

Hi Jazzy,

What is your source(s) for this overestimation of capability?

It looks like the Brazilian facility is one that is located closer to where You are. This is an elementary view of research from Brazil. http://www.scielo.cl/pdf/rfacing/v14n1/ART10.pdf -Sort of a PR piece on ionospheric research.

There is of course a great deal more involved.

Hi Jazzy, What is your source(s) for this overestimation of capability? It looks like the Brazilian facility is one that is located closer to where You are. This is an elementary view of research from Brazil. http://www.scielo.cl/pdf/rfacing/v14n1/ART10.pdf - Sort of a PR piece on ionospheric research.There is of course a great deal more involved.
All these topics mentioned have their place, but none of them happens to coincide with the stimulation of chemtrails using HAARP, (which is a greatly overestimated device).

A "contrail" is NOT a "dusty plasma". Not even close. Even if it were a mythical "chemtrail" it would not be a "dusty plasma".

The surroundings to the ice crystals (truth!) or the "particulates" (myth) are gaseous air and water molecules. They are NOT plasma, and behave entirely differently.

The ionosphere is indeed a thin plasma, but it isn't very dusty, dust particles being created by arriving meteorites, but not in great quantity, to be spread over an immense volume of space.

The only means to put additional dust up there would be ROCKETS.

They could put perhaps a TON of material up there, but it would just ruin radio communication for rather an indefinite time.

The idea is a technological mismatch. A pipe dream.

The "rectangular" and "box" nebulae found in our galaxy are some of the largest known structures.

They truly ARE "dusty plasmas". They are TEN LIGHT YEARS across. The Solar System out to its Oort Cloud is smaller than a SINGLE PIXEL at this scale.

Screen Shot 2013-03-24 at 21.40.26.png

Constructional details here:

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/4953165/#.UU92d786Ogw

It is postulated that there are very large dying binary stars at their centers, with intense magnetic fields...

The permissable amt. of trace metals when sized correctly and infused with the correct frequency can most certainly be tuned.

I think this quote was referenced to me in my first post in a different thread.
Particles are tuned through resonating frequencies using Electron Spin Resonance.
I posted an excerpt from an article on it earlier today, but there are ample resources on this area of physics available via a quick web search.

Do you have a physics background?

I still don't see how a particle can be tuned in anything other than some very special circumstances.

Can you explain what it needed to do this

The way you tune the resonant frequency of something is to alter its construction.

you cannot do that with elementary particles - it is nonsense.

electron spin resonance is real enough - but it does not "tune" the particle in any way - it is a predicteable characteristic defined by the particle, not something that is changed by external force.

By applying various magnetic forces the nature of the particle can be ascertained

this "tuning" is pseudo-scientific claptrap - putting together existing concepts in a way that appears to make sense, but is actually completely meaningless.

Hi Jazzy, Great picture!
What is happening at El Hierro ? Hope that you won't be snapping any pictures of volcano lightning any time soon!

I think that we should look at the properties of what is identified as a dusty plasmas near the earth and look at plasmas that are created in a lab. Examination of Saturns rings, deep space and comet tails seem to create a separation between examination of clouds from contrails and their charges but the paper (linked again here) deserves additional readings as it is examining characteristics of plasmas while looking at ice crystals specifically. The focus for proof of concept does not require a high density of dust. For our proof of concept we will look at natural cloud processes first. Specifically research that examines the electrical properties of clouds.

"One needs not travel to altitudes of 53 miles to find charged ice crystals, they can even be found in the form of charged snow at a mere 10 cm above the ground." (1)
Also from this paper;
"In the preceding sections, examples were given of dusty plasmas in which either the dust occurred as a natural part of the environment (planetary rings) or formed out of the constituents of the plasma (rf reactors). In this section we describe dedicated dusty plasma experiments in which dust particles are intentionally introduced into the plasma by various means in order to perform basic experiments. The types of particles that have been used is quite varied ranging from simple powders such as kaolin (used to make pottery) or aluminum oxide (Al2O3) to monodisperse spherical glass (SiO2) or plastic (melamine formaldehyde) particles. " (2)

http://www.physics.uiowa.edu/~rmerlino/Grabbe_Merlino-Ch_52.pdf
(1)(2)
So the paper is showing us 2 plasma scenarios ranging from 10 centimeters above the ground to 53 miles above ground.

The next step is to look at those pesky radio communication stations (or Atmospheric testers/research facilities) and their capabilities.

I provide a pause for anyone to show the evidence of technological capabilities in creating charged ice crystals at the ranges that aircraft typically travel. I will provide the links, but here's your chance.

This is a quick look at natural cloud electrical properties associated with natural processes. It is simply provided as a pretext to the claim that contrails are suitable for being artificially charged.

http://www.utdallas.edu/physics/pdf/Tin_rev.pdf

Hi MikeC,

Clouds are modified by natural processes such as solar radiation, cosmic rays and other changes in various atmospheric layers.

I will be posting proof of concept for artificial cloud/contrail alteration. I am purposely leaving a time window open for others to discuss the frquencies required and focusing capabilities of these radio frequency transmitters. The person who does so will necessarily be looking at lab experiments and correlating those experiements with the capabilities of radar transmitters. Both are required to show that there is an exact match.

It will get extremely controversial when you start discussing resonant frequencies and 'tuning'. Some of the properties of ionization and cascading electrons are hotly debated and extremely sensitive (i.e. transmutation)

For the discussion of contrails being artificially energized, we can stick to existing documents and existing research and leave certain debates to the theoretical physicists and quantum enthusiasts.

"plasma generation", can you please register if you want to continue this discussion. Thanks.

The way you tune the resonant frequency of something is to alter its construction.

you cannot do that with elementary particles - it is nonsense.

electron spin resonance is real enough - but it does not "tune" the particle in any way - it is a predicteable characteristic defined by the particle, not something that is changed by external force.

By applying various magnetic forces the nature of the particle can be ascertained

this "tuning" is pseudo-scientific claptrap - putting together existing concepts in a way that appears to make sense, but is actually completely meaningless.

I apologize if I am incorrect, but my impression is this is actually the first you've heard of ESR, and, as is all too often the case with self-proclaimed "debunkers," you seem more eager to dismiss the phenomenon then investigate it. I am not, by profession, a physicist, but I think we can all agree that ESR is, indeed, dependent on the exertion of external forces.

The article I linked to describes it thusly: http://www.uottawa.ca/publications/interscientia/inter.2/spin.html
Classically the needle of a compass points north, but if disturbed it could point in any direction. At the microscopic level of the electron, classical mechanics is replaced by quantum mechanics and one of the consequences is that the electron can only point either in the same direction as the external magnetic field or opposite to it. If perturbed only will point in one of the two directions but not in between. These two possible orientations in the applied field correspond to the projections Ms = 1/2 along the magnetic field direction where Ms is a dimensionless number used to designate the orientation. Each orientation is associated with a different energy, the one with the spins antiparallel to the external field (Ms = �1/2) being the lower energy state.
If a second weaker alternating magnetic field B1​ oscillating at a microwave frequency is now applied at right angles to the main field B0​, then the electron can be "tipped" over when the microwave frequency is equal to the precession frequency. Another way to describe the phenomenon of ESR is to say that the quanta of the incident
microwaves induce transitions between the two states of the unpaired electron. When the energy hvof these quanta coincides with the energy level separation :

between the two states then resonance absorption of energy takes place.

I've heard this explained in very simplified versions which I will try to relay: ESR can allow for particles to be spun like screws.
If a second weaker alternating magnetic field B1​ oscillating at a microwave frequency is now applied at right angles to the main field B0​, then the electron can be "tipped" over when the microwave frequency is equal to the precession frequency.
ESR has huge potential for 3D imaging of biological systems with distance becoming irrelevant. In this imaging technique the spin polarity is measured by flipping it which adds or subtracts energy from the system. Energy must be conserved so a photon is given off if it goes to a lower energy spin state. It is heated during the movement to a higher energy state prepping it for a synchronized transition back to a lower energy state. The body's electricity is modulated into delayed state transitions because of the local electric field variations. This return signal is processed and and the very high signal to noise EEG patterns are extracted . The sensitivity is truly "science fiction" like. Even a single nerve or neuron firing can be picked up individually.

I don't know how, or if, this is pertinent to chemtrails, but this would be the technology needed to precisely insert electric signals into the human brain or body. This is what Putin is referring to when discussing a "psychotronic zombie gun that couples with the human body's nervous system, and, presumably, what the US is utilizing when performing the experiments alluded to below: http://www.fas.org/blog/secrecy/2006/12/navy_mind_control.html
“The Under Secretary of the Navy (UNSECNAV) is the Approval Authority for research involving … severe or unusual intrusions, either physical or psychological, on human subjects (such as consciousness-altering drugs or mind-control techniques).”

Last edited by a moderator:
It is an electric universe. Aerosols ( which may include contrails, saharan dust, cosmic dust can be charged, tuned, manipulated ). If it is not so, then demonstrate or show it can't be done and why it can't.

It is impossible to prove a negative. You have made an assertion, and when asked for supporting evidence, you say prove it isn't so. It is your responsibility to convince us that you have made a valid argument.

Russel's teapot illustrates how this works: Russell wrote that if he claims that a teapot orbits the Sun somewhere in space between the Earth and Mars, it is nonsensical for him to expect others to believe him on the grounds that they cannot prove him wrong.

If a second weaker alternating magnetic field B1 oscillating at a microwave frequency is now applied at right angles to the main field B0, then the electron can be "tipped" over when the microwave frequency is equal to the precession frequency.

the resonant frequency of the particle is not tuned though - the frequency of the particle is a property of the particle, not something that is affected by an external force. ESR uses the "absorbtion spectra" of a magnetic field to tell you what that frequency is, and hence allows the particle to be identified - it does not change the frequency.

so to say that the frequency of the material is "being tuned" is nonsense - the frequency is set, and does not change - ESR is used to detect what that frequency is.

moreover ESR can only be applied to paramagnetic or ferromagnetic substances- it requires an unpaired electron, because paired electrons have opposing spins and cancel each other out - they react to magnetic fields as if htey have no spin and hence no magnetic field. This means that ESR is actually more limited in its use than NMR - however it is apparently verysensitive for picking up the existence of free radicals, and that is its primary use.

It is pretty much useless for imaging "biological systems" unless those systems contain large numbers of unpaired electons - I can find nothing on the web linking ESR to neurons firing. OTOH there is a great deal about NMR being used to image brains at work

The so-called evidence for mind control techniques is a document that prohibits human experimentation unless appropraite authorised, and sates who is the authorising officer for any such experiments involving people - one section of it states:

(2) The Under Secretary of the Navy (UNSECNAV) is the Approval Authority for research involving:
(a) Severe or unusual intrusions, either physical or psychological, on human subjects (such as consciousness-altering drugs or mind-control techniques).
So it does not say these techniques are being used, and it does not actually mention ESR at all.

the resonant frequency of the particle is not tuned though - the frequency of the particle is a property of the particle, not something that is affected by an external force. ESR uses the "absorbtion spectra" of a magnetic field to tell you what that frequency is, and hence allows the particle to be identified - it does not change the frequency.

so to say that the frequency of the material is "being tuned" is nonsense - the frequency is set, and does not change - ESR is used to detect what that frequency is.

moreover ESR can only be applied to paramagnetic or ferromagnetic substances- it requires an unpaired electron, because paired electrons have opposing spins and cancel each other out - they react to magnetic fields as if htey have no spin and hence no magnetic field. This means that ESR is actually more limited in its use than NMR - however it is apparently verysensitive for picking up the existence of free radicals, and that is its primary use.

It is pretty much useless for imaging "biological systems" unless those systems contain large numbers of unpaired electons - I can find nothing on the web linking ESR to neurons firing. OTOH there is a great deal about NMR being used to image brains at work

The so-called evidence for mind control techniques is a document that prohibits human experimentation unless appropraite authorised, and sates who is the authorising officer for any such experiments involving people - one section of it states:

(2) The Under Secretary of the Navy (UNSECNAV) is the Approval Authority for research involving:
(a) Severe or unusual intrusions, either physical or psychological, on human subjects (such as consciousness-altering drugs or mind-control techniques).
So it does not say these techniques are being used, and it does not actually mention ESR at all.

I never said the document says this is how psychotronic mind manipulation is being done. I'm quite sure the logistics of that are classified. It's alarming to me the military admit that there is an approval authority for mind control experiments, especially in light of the tortures committed under MKUltra.

You no doubt concede that ESR is, most definitely, dependent on external forces now though?

As for whether or not a particle can be tuned, it seems to be a matter of semantics. I never contended you could change an element's resonant frequency. I don't know how my contention devolved to that. Would I consider manipulating the movements of electrons through ESR tuning a particle? Almost by definition, yes.

When you "tune" a guitar string, you change its resonant frequency to the desired note.
That is what "tuning" is.

Are you now saying you are not "tuning" a particle? (Using the conventional meaning of "tuning" here.)

It is not semantics. If you are going to use a term that has a known meaning in a way that has another meaning, then you should define your re-purposed terms so that we know what you are talking about.

I never said the document says this is how psychotronic mind manipulation is being done.

you certainly suggested it when you wrote:

I don't know how, or if, this is pertinent to chemtrails, but this would be the technology needed to precisely insert electric signals into the human brain or body. This is what Putin is referring to when discussing a "psychotronic zombie gun that couples with the human body's nervous system, and, presumably, what the US is utilizing when performing the experiments alluded to below: http://www.fas.org/blog/secrecy/2006...d_control.html
I'm quite sure the logistics of that are classified. It's alarming to me the military admit that there is an approval authority for mind control experiments, especially in light of the tortures committed under MKUltra.

Would you rather thay did not admit it?

You no doubt concede that ESR is, most definitely, dependent on external forces now though?

what do you mean "now"? ESR is a system of determining what a particle is by application of magnetic force - this is what I said about it:

that remains true, and I do not need to "now" admit anything else.

As for whether or not a particle can be tuned, it seems to be a matter of semantics. I never contended you could change an element's resonant frequency.

that would be when you wrote:

Particles are tuned through resonating frequencies using Electron Spin Resonance.

note the plural of frequency, and that particles are "tuned through" them..........

I don't know how my contention devolved to that. Would I consider manipulating the movements of electrons through ESR tuning a particle? Almost by definition, yes.

No. ESR does not manipulate the movement of electrons - it affects the spin - ESR measures the tradeoff between the spin energy and the magnetic energy of an electron - it does nothing more or less.

This is a fairly simple explaination that may get you off the pseudo-science you seem to have picked up.

The evidence for the existence of mind control techniques is vast, but, again by definition, a military manual that dictates who must approve "unusual intrusions on human subjects (such as mind-control techniques)" is evidence.
It is not "so-called evidence" to be looked at askance.
In what reality would a military protocol need to be established for a phenomenon that does not exist?
This is moot anyways, as CIA torture doctor, and head of the APA, Dr. Ewen Cameron was convicted of employing "mind control techniques" during his participation in MKUltra.
I have yet to see a logical refutation of any of the evidence I have posted here. The US clearly have a keen interest in neurological weapons. The article I posted from a .mil website confirmed, with sources, that Russia bought 100,000 specific neurological weapons. The article goes into great detail regarding different types of these directed energy weapons. I said it when I began posting- facts can't be argued with.

When you "tune" a guitar string, you change its resonant frequency to the desired note.
That is what "tuning" is.

Are you now saying you are not "tuning" a particle? (Using the conventional meaning of "tuning" here.)

It is not semantics. If you are going to use a term that has a known meaning in a way that has another meaning, then you should define your re-purposed terms so that we know what you are talking about.

I think they are redefining what 'plasma' means, also.

I have yet to see a logical refutation of any of the evidence I have posted here. The US clearly have a keen interest in neurological weapons. The article I posted from a .mil website confirmed, with sources, that Russia bought 100,000 specific neurological weapons. The article goes into great detail regarding different types of these directed energy weapons. I said it when I began posting- facts can't be argued with.

Yes, they are called "Stun Guns", from your source:
http://www.carlisle.army.mil/USAWC/parameters/Articles/98spring/thomas.htm
With modification, these technological applications can have many uses. Acoustic weapons, for example, could be adapted for use as acoustic rifles or as acoustic fields that, once established, might protect facilities, assist in hostage rescues, control riots, or clear paths for convoys. These waves, which can penetrate buildings, offer a host of opportunities for military and law enforcement officials. Microwave weapons, by stimulating the peripheral nervous system, can heat up the body, induce epileptic-like seizures, or cause cardiac arrest. Low-frequency radiation affects the electrical activity of the brain and can cause flu-like symptoms and nausea. Other projects sought to induce or prevent sleep, or to affect the signal from the motor cortex portion of the brain, overriding voluntary muscle movements. The latter are referred to as pulse wave weapons, and the Russian government has reportedly bought over 100,000 copies of the "Black Widow" version of them.[11]
http://www.securityprousa.com/myblwi32puwa.html
Myotron Black Widow 32,000 Pulse Watts The Black Widow has the capability to put down an attacker faster and for a longer period of time than conventional stun guns. Designed for the FBI. The Myotron utilizes pulse waves to overpower the subjects neuromuscular system by using electrical levels recognized as safe, non-injurious and non lethal by medical and scientific communities. the pulse waves can penetrate up to 2" of clothing and will leave the assailant neutralized or immobilized for up to 30 minutes.
Is that what you are talking about? Tasers? Stun guns? Nobody is disputing they exist.

What exactly is it you feel should be refuted?

you certainly suggested it when you wrote:

I don't know how, or if, this is pertinent to chemtrails, but this would be the technology needed to precisely insert electric signals into the human brain or body. This is what Putin is referring to when discussing a "psychotronic zombie gun that couples with the human body's nervous system, and, presumably, what the US is utilizing when performing the experiments alluded to below: http://www.fas.org/blog/secrecy/2006...d_control.html

what do you mean "now"? ESR is a system of determining what a particle is by application of magnetic force - this is what I said about it:

that remains true, and I do not need to "now" admit anything else.

that would be when you wrote:

note the plural of frequency, and that particles are "tuned through" them..........

No. ESR does not manipulate the movement of electrons - it affects the spin - ESR measures the tradeoff between the spin energy and the magnetic energy of an electron - it does nothing more or less.

This is a fairly simple explaination that may get you off the pseudo-science you seem to have picked up.

Would you rather thay did not admit it?

I would rather they not torture their citizens.

From the website you suggested. The psuedo-science I picked up that you just learned of through me, you mean?
When the molecules of a solid exhibit paramagnetism as a result of unpaired electron spins, transitions can be induced between spin states by applying a magnetic field and then supplying electromagnetic energy, usually in the microwave range of frequencies

How are the transitions induced? Through suppying EM energy in the microwave range of frequencies.
You had previously claimed it was not dependent on any external forces. That was incorrect. You are wrong. Can you see that now?

ESR does not manipulate the movement of electrons - it affects the spin.
Is your contention that the spin of the electron is not, by definition, movement of the electron? If the word "spin" describes a type of movement, and it most definitely does, then by your definitions ESR DOES manipulate the movement of the electrons.
"Particles are tuned through resonating frequencies using Electron Spin Resonance."

"If a second weaker alternating magnetic field B1​ oscillating at a microwave frequency is now applied at right angles to the main field B0​, then the electron can be "tipped" over when the microwave frequency is equal to the precession frequency."

"but this would be the technology needed to precisely insert electric signals into the human brain or body."
You put this in bold but fail to see the significance of the word choices. In the English language "would" is Conditional. It's not this is the technology being used, because, again, that's classified.
The electron is "tipped" through the process of resonating with the correct applied frequency. Again, you decided the definition of "tuning a particle" meant changing its resonant frequency (not my contention). Manipulating any piece which comprises the sum of a whole is, by definition, tuning.

What you said was that ESR had nothing to do with the application of outside forces. You are wrong.

So, now, we both agree that ESR most definitely is dependent on the exertion of outside forces on the particle, prompting the electron to tilt.

The evidence for the existence of mind control techniques is vast, but, again by definition, a military manual that dictates who must approve "unusual intrusions on human subjects (such as mind-control techniques)" is evidence.
It is not "so-called evidence" to be looked at askance.

It is for me - the so-called "vast" evidence of mind control techniques is also illusory.

there have certainly been many attempts to develop the same, but in the end all we have is advertising.

In what reality would a military protocol need to be established for a phenomenon that does not exist?

Because this is a protocol for EXPERIMENTS - and as you have pointed out, experiments have been performed in the past.

This is moot anyways, as CIA torture doctor, and head of the APA, Dr. Ewen Cameron was convicted of employing "mind control techniques" during his participation in MKUltra.

He wasnt' convicted of anything at all - he died in 1967, long before MKUltra was public knowledge in 1973.

Your conclusions that are based on such facts as you have identified amount to nothing moer than speculation, and you generally have no idea what it is you are actually posting about - as evidenced by your idea that Cameron was convicted of anything at all and your continued attempts to justify the idea that ESR is some method of "tuning" electrons.

Curiosity, please use EX tags for external content. If you don't I'm going to delete your posts. It's very hard to read without them.

You can highlight some text and click on the button in the toolbar, or just type [EX] and then [/EX] manually.

You can edit older posts for an hour to fix them.

Last edited:
I don't see any conviction of Dr. Ewen Cameron. It does seem that he did a some very nasty and wrong things, but that program came to an end many years ago. I can not see it being ended and being made public like it was, if it had worked. It was a failure.

The Russians have experimented with a lot of things, remember the 'sleep gas" used in the Moscow theater hostage crisis?

During the raid, all 40 of the attackers were killed by Russian forces, and about 130 hostages died due to adverse reactions to the gas (including nine foreigners).[2] All but two of the hostages who died during the siege were killed by the toxic substance pumped into the theater to subdue the militants.[3][4] The use of the gas was widely condemned as heavy-handed, but Moscow insisted it had little room for maneuver, as they were faced with the prospect of 50 heavily armed rebels prepared to kill themselves and their hostages.[5] Physicians in Moscow condemned the refusal to disclose the identity of the gas that prevented them from saving more lives. However, some reports said the drug naloxone was successfully used to save some hostages.
I find it interesting that many folks in the conspiracy theory circles BELIEVE every thing that comes out of Russia and almost nothing that comes from the US or any Western government. When it is the Western governments that have a much higher degree of transparency and the Russian and before them the USSR that was highly secretive.

" Microwave weapons, by stimulating the peripheral nervous system, can heat up the body, induce epileptic-like seizures, or cause cardiac arrest. Low-frequency radiation affects the electrical activity of the brain and can cause flu-like symptoms and nausea"

Some stun gun.

" Microwave weapons, by stimulating the peripheral nervous system, can heat up the body, induce epileptic-like seizures, or cause cardiac arrest. Low-frequency radiation affects the electrical activity of the brain and can cause flu-like symptoms and nausea"

Some stun gun.

You very specifically called out the 100,000 weapons the Russians supposedly bought, and they turned out to be stun guns.

Microwave weapons we known about:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Active_Denial_System

So what are you talking about? What evidence do you have that need refuting?

Tire of repeating myself. Does the above sound like a description of a stun gun to you? Wikipedia failed you. ADS is the tip of the iceberg. The .mil article I posted describes weapons that have so far been dismissed as science fiction. Skepticism is healthy, being an ostrich is not.

Tire of repeating myself. Does the above sound like a description of a stun gun to you? Wikipedia failed you. ADS is the tip of the iceberg. The .mil article I posted describes weapons that have so far been dismissed as science fiction. Skepticism is healthy, being an ostrich is not.

Can you be a bit more specific? Name one weapon that would be dismissed as science fiction, and then describe the evidence that it exists.

What you list above are just microwave weapons, which I already linked to on example of. (Low Frequency Radiation = Microwaves), and there's a whole variety of real and theorized DEWs:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Directed-energy_weapon

Back