Aluminium content dissent

[deleted for lack of
tags]
Content from External Source

I deleted the content of that post as it had mixed external content with no EX tags, and I've asked you twice to use them. I've also banned you for 24 hours. Please use EX tags for future posts if you wish to continue here.

What is happening at El Hierro? Hope that you won't be snapping any pictures of volcano lightning any time soon!
A sub-surface eruption. It stains about a square kilometer of sea. 12 million years ago the initial eruptions here were phreatic but these days it's just "oozes" about a 100 years apart.

I think that we should look at the properties of what is identified as a dusty plasmas near the earth and look at plasmas that are created in a lab. Examination of Saturns rings, deep space and comet tails seem to create a separation between examination of clouds from contrails and their charges but the paper (linked again here) deserves additional readings as it is examining characteristics of plasmas while looking at ice crystals specifically. The focus for proof of concept does not require a high density of dust. For our proof of concept we will look at natural cloud processes first. Specifically research that examines the electrical properties of clouds.
That's a truly kaleidoscopic mishmash of concepts, some of which cannot exist side by side for any length of time. It isn't "operable" scientifically. Just a for-instance, plasma and ice will mutually destroy each other immediately.

"One needs not travel to altitudes of 53 miles to find charged ice crystals, they can even be found in the form of charged snow at a mere 10 cm above the ground."
It isn't possible to find snow in a neutral state. It is always charged.

The next step is to look at those pesky radio communication stations (or Atmospheric testers/research facilities) and their capabilities.
I recommend you do. I wonder if you're up to it.

This is a quick look at natural cloud electrical properties associated with natural processes.
Some aspects of cloud behavior aren't very well understood. But that friction creates charge IS understood.

It's nice to be keen, but I feel you are misinterpreting what you see to a greater degree than the rest of us. The only time plasmas meet ice crystals on earth is when lightning propagates through an ice cloud. That happens ten thousand times each day. Radio stations propagating microwaves may be directed and focussed line-of-sight, but are only efficient when on-axis. Water molecules and the air itself ABSORB this energy over long distances. Waves propagated to travel further than line-of-sight, around the globe, carry significantly less energy.

The massive "rectangular" nebulae form their monster constructions in a hard vacuum, using very nearly the most extreme forces found in the universe.

Hi Mick, I WILL use registered acct. for all further posts, I've copied this one if you prefer.

Hi Jazzy,

re; El Hierro, I'm sure you will be paying close attention.

Jazzy wrote;

"That's a truly kaleidoscopic mishmash of concepts, some of which cannot exist side by side for any length of time. It isn't "operable" scientifically. Just a for-instance, plasma and ice will mutually destroy each other immediately."
Mishmash? Luckily, the claim is not about either you or me. Your other statement about the only place that plasma meets ice crystals is a rather sketchy portrayal. Plasma inside the earth environment is typically unstable. The possibility of manipulating clouds via technology will be shown. It is not able to be debunked because of the existense of a mountain of scientific studies and experiments.

Very often people have difficulty in seeing the relationships between "kaleidoscopic" concepts. The connections will be scientifically presented to you. The 2 plasma links and the study of clouds electrical charges are simply a pretext. The next round of links will irrefutably demonstrate how clouds (contrails) can be charged. This information does not require your or my current beliefs or saavy or keen-abilities. It does not require (lol) Jesse Ventura or "Dr." Nick or any of the others that are trounced here. If you want to be ahead of the curve do some further research on dusty plasmas as there is more there.

Whatever issue(s) that you believe are obstacles to affecting clouds / contrails or drying the atmosphere has already been solved. This is not my claim, it exists in much documentation and has already been demonstrated. The technology that is being examined requires knowledge from seemingly unrelated scientific fields.

Still allowing time for the debunkers to research this for themselves.

More terms to know;
Higher frequency signals (X, K and higher bands) troposphere, signal attenuation issues and solutions, Higher frequencies vs. lower bands, resonanant absorption by atmospheric atoms occurs. Ground fog issues in naval communications, electron density enhancements, ionizing velocities, PFISR, sound wave clouds, plasmonics, Simulations of plasma clouds in the midlatitude E region ionosphere, plasma potential, rf plasma, Manipulation of particulate clouds in an RF plasma by magnetic fields, columnar focal lenses and horizontal drift plasma antennas, radiant energy, cold plasma, cloaking technology beginning w spoofer sprays and moving forward.

Electric fog ? A longer lasting plasma phenomenon. Narrative description of "st. elmo's fire" .'.. best not talk about such things' -well known sea faring Captain wisdom. http://vestrilabs.wordpress.com/2011/07/18/what-is-electric-fog/

And a link on recent public developments for a longer lasting high latitude plasma
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2013/02/130225112504.htm

I will be posting more re; capabilities of rf devices. You can see in the above link that there is a multiplication of power identified.

The key with contrails and clouds are their electromagnetic properties and their plasma potential.

Electric fog? A longer lasting plasma phenomenon. Narrative description of "st. elmo's fire"
http://vestrilabs.wordpress.com/2011/07/18/what-is-electric-fog/
All convective clouds are electrically-active (by friction and charge separation). When sufficiently active, it isn't impossible for sudden and severe downdraughts to occur bringing positively-charged water droplets close to "earth" (in these cases, a sea, a shore, or a ship). At night you can see this faint discharge. In the daytime you can't.

Friction and charge separation is indeed more prominent when volcanic dusts are involved IN FRICTION WITH AIR. It was also responsible for the "St. Elmo's Fire" surrounding the BA jumbo jet that flew through an Indonesian volcanic ash cloud at night. Just moving out of the way of the aircraft was sufficient frictional movement for the ash particulates to generate a continuous and massive light display.

And a link on recent public developments for a longer lasting high latitude plasma
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2013/02/130225112504.htm
HAARP is a phased-array antenna which can both focus and swing its axis and direction, somewhat inefficiently. Directly above the aerial, in the ionosphere, where this work occurs, is a vacuum containing relatively few plasma particles (more like the nebulae). You can indeed argue that any discharge is indeed a "plasma", but there is only the slightest connection between the two.

If you want to make a convective cloud more electrically active, all you have to do is feed it - with HEAT.

you certainly suggested it when you wrote:

I don't know how, or if, this is pertinent to chemtrails, but this would be the technology needed to precisely insert electric signals into the human brain or body. This is what Putin is referring to when discussing a "psychotronic zombie gun that couples with the human body's nervous system, and, presumably, what the US is utilizing when performing the experiments alluded to below: http://www.fas.org/blog/secrecy/2006...d_control.html

Would you rather thay did not admit it?

what do you mean "now"? ESR is a system of determining what a particle is by application of magnetic force - this is what I said about it:

that remains true, and I do not need to "now" admit anything else.

that would be when you wrote:

note the plural of frequency, and that particles are "tuned through" them..........

No. ESR does not manipulate the movement of electrons - it affects the spin - ESR measures the tradeoff between the spin energy and the magnetic energy of an electron - it does nothing more or less.

This is a fairly simple explaination that may get you off the pseudo-science you seem to have picked up.

CNN interviewed Russian and US mind control scientists. Using Russian schematics they hired an engineer and physicist to build an "RF mind interference device." Broadcasting ELF waves at 1/1000th of the earth's natural background radiation, the device effectively, wirelessly, transmitted images into the mind of CNN reporter Chuck DeCaro.

The stunned physicist confirmed that he could easily build a device that would broadcast audio and visual hallucinations into the minds of an entire town's population- inducing insanity and making them do things against their better judgements.

The CNN report documents, and irrefutably demonstrates, a technology that the pentagon says is "too sensitive to discuss." These weapons are real and have been developed secretly for decades.

Also-

"No. ESR does not manipulate the movement of electrons - it affects the spin"

Is it your contention that spinning isn't movement and to affect isn't to manipulate?

Last edited:
Can you be a bit more specific? Name one weapon that would be dismissed as science fiction, and then describe the evidence that it exists.

What you list above are just microwave weapons, which I already linked to on example of. (Low Frequency Radiation = Microwaves), and there's a whole variety of real and theorized DEWs:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Directed-energy_weapon

Hello Mick,

I hope you will take a look at the evidence, and demonstration of, an ELF mind interference device which wirelessly transmits images into people's minds. These are the weapons which I was referring to, and here is the evidence that they exist. A startling technology.

Also, your contention that Low Frequency Radiation = Microwaves is incorrect. Microwaves cover the spectrum between 300 Ghz and 300 Mhz, or from EHF to VHF.

Last edited:
CNN interviewed Russian and US mind control scientists. Using Russian schematics they hired an engineer and physicist to build an "RF mind interference device." Broadcasting ELF waves at 1/1000th of the earth's natural background radiation, the device effectively, wirelessly, transmitted images into the mind of CNN reporter Chuck DeCaro.

The stunned physicist confirmed that he could easily build a device that would broadcast audio and visual hallucinations into the minds of an entire town's population- inducing insanity and making them do things against their better judgements.

The CNN report documents, and irrefutably demonstrates, a technology that the pentagon says is "too sensitive to discuss." These weapons are real and have been developed secretly for decades.

Also-

"No. ESR does not manipulate the movement of electrons - it affects the spin"

Is it your contention that spinning isn't movement and to affect isn't to manipulate?

The experiment with the reporter did not broadcast radio waves. The voiceover called it an "RF mind interference machine" but it did not transmit radio waves so that statement is a bit misleading. They said the device "emits a weak magnetic field pulsed at extremely low frequencies". They generated a magnetic field that was 1/1000th of the Earth's magnetic field. However they did not mention a thing about broadcasting ELF waves or the Earth's natural background radiation, that is your mis-interpretation of what they actually said about magnetic fields. If ELF radio waves could produce hallucinations, the natural Schumann resonance would have the entire human race acting like we were on LSD. Although the magnetic field they produced was 1/1000th that of Earth's magnetic field, the electromagnet was just a few inches from his head. Basically all they did was turn an electromagnet on and off a few times per second. It's just a time variable magnetic field. A time variable magnetic field induces an electric current across a conductor. Electrical synapses in the brain are conductors. Considering the reporter "saw" a parabola and later a spike, the pulsed magnetic field must have induced an electric current across some synapses associated with sight.

Meh, wake me when they make a lumberjack dance like a ballerina.

The experiment with the reporter did not broadcast radio waves. The voiceover called it an "RF mind interference machine" but it did not transmit radio waves so that statement is a bit misleading. They said the device "emits a weak magnetic field pulsed at extremely low frequencies". They generated a magnetic field that was 1/1000th of the Earth's magnetic field. However they did not mention a thing about broadcasting ELF waves or the Earth's natural background radiation, that is your mis-interpretation of what they actually said about magnetic fields. If ELF radio waves could produce hallucinations, the natural Schumann resonance would have the entire human race acting like we were on LSD. Although the magnetic field they produced was 1/1000th that of Earth's magnetic field, the electromagnet was just a few inches from his head. Basically all they did was turn an electromagnet on and off a few times per second. It's just a time variable magnetic field. A time variable magnetic field induces an electric current across a conductor. Electrical synapses in the brain are conductors. Considering the reporter "saw" a parabola and later a spike, the pulsed magnetic field must have induced an electric current across some synapses associated with sight.

Meh, wake me when they make a lumberjack dance like a ballerina.

"Considering the reporter "saw" a parabola and later a spike, the pulsed magnetic field must have induced an electric current across some synapses associated with sight."

Indeed. And the engineer confirmed this could be done to an entire populace. Two signal generators were producing waveform patterns which explain the specific induced mental "sights" or electronic hallucinations.

RF and microwave signal generators
RF (radio frequency) and microwave signal generators are used for testing components, receivers and test systems in a wide variety of applications including cellular communications, WiFi, WiMAX, GPS, audio and video broadcasting, satellite communications, radar and electronic warfare.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Signal_generator
So, no, of course, 7.83Hz isn't itself going to cause a hallucination, in the demonstration they used signal generators producing waveform patterns. The military applications of this are tremendous, especially considering it can be done to entire populaces.

"However they did not mention a thing about broadcasting ELF waves.."
DeCaro: It emits a weak magnetic field pulsed at extremely low frequency.

"Meh, wake me when...."

Enjoy your slumber.

Res ipsa loquitur.

Last edited:
"Considering the reporter "saw" a parabola and later a spike, the pulsed magnetic field must have induced an electric current across some synapses associated with sight."

Indeed. And the engineer confirmed this could be done to an entire populace. Two signal generators were producing waveform patterns which explain the specific induced mental "sights" or electronic hallucinations.
From the video.....it looks like the subject was asked to describe what he "saw" when his eyes were closed.
I see a lot of stuff with my eyes closed (imagination).
The tester wrote on the chart at times coinciding with the "images". This is just random chance.
There was no "control" test......like asking for responses when there was no signal.....unaware by the subject.

This subject is interesting and deserves a thread topic of its own - unless it relates back to aluminium somehow?

DeCaro: In another room, I could see waveforms changing shape in my mind......Van Bise said that when I failed to see any change it was because he had not set the proper frequency and power levels.

DeCaro: In another room, I could see waveforms changing shape in my mind......Van Bise said that when I failed to see any change it was because he had not set the proper frequency and power levels.
The settings were unknown to work before the test. The tester was searching (exploring) frequencies and waveforms. When he thought there was a match, he concluded this was the secret combination. This the same as chance........unless it could be repeated. Was it repeated ? Did the same image appear in the subject's mind ? The video does not say, therefore the video does not "irrefutably demonstrate" anything...... other than a chance occurrence.

The settings were unknown to work before the test. The tester was searching (exploring) frequencies and waveforms. When he thought there was a match, he concluded this was the secret combination. This the same as chance........unless it could be repeated. Was it repeated ? Did the same image appear in the subject's mind ? The video does not say, therefore the video does not "irrefutably demonstrate" anything...... other than a chance occurrence.

"The settings were unknown to work before the test. The tester was searching (exploring) frequencies and waveforms. When he thought there was a match, he concluded this was the secret combination."

This is what you read into it. There's no evidence to suggest that. There's nothing to suggest that the Soviet literature they used to build the device didn't also include the settings on which said device was known to be effective. It's certainly plausible that literature with directions on exactly how to build a device would include what settings the device worked at.

Unless DeCaro was lying, it demonstrated a device that made him see waveforms changing shape in his mind, as was the intended function of the device. Unless the engineer was lying, the waveforms DeCaro saw matched with the waveforms he was creating on the signal generators. Was it a perfect study? Of course not. Is it rational to think he was lying and he didn't see these mental images and he was just using his imagination- solely imagining and guessing at waveforms? I don't think so, but it's certainly your prerogative. It's not what the reporter contended. You're free to doubt him, but you haven't refuted the demonstration.

Another mind control scientist that was interviewed in the CNN report was Dr. Jose Delgado. He's perhaps most famous for stopping a charging bull with an implanted "stimoceiver." Some recent snippets from an interview with him:

In Physical Control of the Mind, Delgado proudly sums up how he has "used electrodes implanted for days or months to block thought, speech, and movement, or to trigger joy, laughter, friendliness, verbal activity, generosity, fear, hallucinations, and memory."

We take up Delgado's research on electromagnetic fields and their effect on people. "I could later do with electro-magnetic radiation what I did with the stimoceiver. It's much better because there's no need for surgery," he explains. "I could make apes go to sleep. But I stopped that line of research fifteen years ago. But I'm sure they've done a lot more research on this in both the US and Russia."

"Do you remember how we thought of Franco?" says his wife. "Imagine being able to turn off the Generalisimo." Delgado responds "But who could have put the electrodes into the dictator? With electromagnetic radiation we could have controlled the dictator from a distance. We did some experiments at Yale where we influenced the brain from up to 30 meters away."
http://cabinetmagazine.org/issues/2/psychcivilization.php

Last edited:
Blindfold me and tell me you are going to expose me to waveforms, and I'll imagine waveforms....the suggestion creates the image.
Example, If I were to say..."Don't think of a rainbow".

Curiosity said:
The video has too little information to irrefutably demonstrate anything.

Blindfold me and tell me you are going to expose me to waveforms, and I'll imagine waveforms....the suggestion creates the image.
Example, If I were to say..."Don't think of a rainbow".

The video has too little information to irrefutably demonstrate anything.

It demonstrated, you haven't refuted with anything other than to say you don't believe it. If it's the power of suggestion, the phrases used "A parabola just went by...A sharp spike right there...I could see waveforms changing in my mind"- are certainly odd and it would be highly coincidental that they matched with the waveforms the engineer was producing. You're entitled to your disbelief, of course, but it's much more interesting when a refutation is based on logic.

DeCaro: We showed the results of our test to Dr. Robert Becker, a two-time Nobel nominee for his work in the biological effects of electromagnetism.

Robert Becker: This is a very significant experiment because it carries our understanding of how vision is actually performed a step further into the mystery.

DeCaro: He said he thought the machine caused a disturbance in the brain's interpretation of vision. And as such, could be used as a weapon.
You'll understand, no doubt, that I put more stock in the Nobel-nominated scientist's appraisal of the experiment, than your own. He was able to investigate the results first hand and is, presumably, better versed in the science at play.

Last edited:
This subject is interesting and deserves a thread topic of its own - unless it relates back to aluminium somehow?

It doesn't, no. I got sidetracked in this thread and Mick had posed a specific question to me which lead to this. I wouldn't know how to turn this into a separate thread.

That was a documentary aired in 1985, based on information maybe a decade or two earlier, yet here we are in 2013, and none of this technology is in whatever is the mainstream for these things.
I think there's nothing substantial in it.

That was a documentary aired in 1985, based on information maybe a decade or two earlier, yet here we are in 2013, and none of this technology is in whatever is the mainstream for these things.
I think there's nothing substantial in it.

The pentagon said it was "too sensitive to discuss." Certainly there are many black projects they say this about. There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

Aside from that obvious truth, this technology does pop up in the mainstream media now and then. I referenced this article from 2012 before-
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...un-attack-victims-central-nervous-system.html

Research into electromagnetic weapons has been secretly carried out in the US and Russia since the Fifties. But now it appears Mr Putin has stolen a march on the Americans. Precise details of the Russian gun have not been revealed. However, previous research has shown that low-frequency waves or beams can affect brain cells, alter psychological states and make it possible to transmit suggestions and commands directly into someone’s thought processes.

High doses of microwaves can damage the functioning of internal organs, control behaviour or even drive victims to suicide. Anatoly Tsyganok, head of the Military Forecasting Centre in Moscow, said: ‘This is a highly serious weapon." Mr Putin added: ‘Such high-tech weapons systems will be comparable in effect to nuclear weapons, but will be more acceptable in terms of political and military ideology.’
Good thing no one believes him, although the documentary from 1985 warned exactly that the Russians were leading in RF weapons development.
Army Yanks ‘Voice-To-Skull Devices’ Site
http://www.wired.com/dangerroom/2008/05/army-removes-pa/

The entry, still available on the Federation of American Scientists‘ website reads:

Nonlethal weapon which includes (1) a neuro-electromagnetic device which uses microwave transmission of sound into the skull of persons or animals by way of pulse-modulated microwave radiation; and (2) a silent sound device which can transmit sound into the skull of person or animals. NOTE: The sound modulation may be voice or audio subliminal messages. One application of V2K is use as an electronic scarecrow to frighten birds in the vicinity of airports.

http://www.navysbirprogram.com/Navy....aspx?pk=F5B07D68-1B19-4235-B140-950CE2E19D08
Navy testing MEDUSA Microwave Voice to Skull Device

http://www.newscientist.com/article...-controls-crowds-with-noise.html#.UkfFfhBAeUU
The device - dubbed MEDUSA (Mob Excess Deterrent Using Silent Audio) - exploits the microwave audio effect, in which short microwave pulses rapidly heat tissue, causing a shockwave inside the skull that can be detected by the ears. A series of pulses can be transmitted to produce recognisable sounds.
Washington AP, May 22, 1988 by Barton Reppert Associated Press Writer, entitled, "Looking at the Moscow Signal, the Zapping of an Embassy 35 years later, The Mystery Lingers", Richard S. Cesaro, deputy director for advanced sensors at the Pentagon's Advanced Research Projects Agency, in an interview prior to his death two years ago, contended that "in our experiments we did some remarkable things. And there was no question in my mind that you can get into the brain with microwaves. ...If you really make the breakthrough, you've got something better than any bomb ever built, because when you finally come down the line you're talking about controlling people's minds,"

Last edited:
"Audio effects" is not controlling peoples minds.

and yes microwaves can get inside your brain - they will cook you if there's enough of htem. Would that change someone's thinking - possibly - it could reduce them to a vegetative state through brain damage for example.

The rest of you evidence is speculation - "if we could....then it would be ...".

Curiosity, My point was this: That technology was in its infancy 30 to 50 years ago, and appears to be still in its infancy, not having advanced any further.

Last edited by a moderator:
If such "technologies" had any utility they would have been used in the intervening period. Quite often (in the case of SONIC effects), they have have the same effects on the instigators as on their intended victims. ROFL.

"Audio effects" is not controlling peoples minds.

and yes microwaves can get inside your brain - they will cook you if there's enough of htem. Would that change someone's thinking - possibly - it could reduce them to a vegetative state through brain damage for example.

The rest of you evidence is speculation - "if we could....then it would be ...".

A demonstration is speculation? I think they're talking about changing people by being able to silently implant subliminal suggestions in their minds, not cooking them. When the president of Russia says this new technology is as powerful as the atom bomb but more politically acceptable, it may merit more investigation- especially when it's been speculated for decades this will be the next superweapon.

You picked one example, out of many that I provided, which used the conditional tense and referred to it as the rest of my evidence.

Last edited:
If such "technologies" had any utility they would have been used in the intervening period. Quite often (in the case of SONIC effects), they have have the same effects on the instigators as on their intended victims. ROFL.

We aren't privy to every technology deployed. Saddam Hussein accused the CIA of a "biocommunication and psychotronic attack" in The USA Today in February of 1992.

"Quite often (in the case of SONIC effects), they have have the same effects on the instigators as on their intended victims."

Any evidence for this assertion?

Curiosity, My point was this: That technology was in its infancy 30 to 50 years ago, and appears to be still in its infancy, not having advanced any further.

It has advanced enough that Putin is openly touting it as a new superweapon that rivals the atom bomb, but I appreciate your civility. Also, isn't being able to beam hallucinations into the minds of an entire populace fairly advanced?

This isn't directed at you, Ross, but I've seen a lot of snide comments here and dismissals of evidence based on nothing but preconceived notions- debunking...not so much.

It has advanced enough that Putin is openly touting it as a new superweapon that rivals the atom bomb,

Except he did no such thing - look at your own quote:

Mr Putin added: ‘Such high-tech weapons systems will be comparable in effect to nuclear weapons, but will be more acceptable in terms of political and military ideology.’

future tense - will be - which expands to mean "if it actually works on a scale that can be made practical"

and

IF you really make the breakthrough, you've got something better than any bomb ever built,...

There's that magic word "IF".......combined with "really"....as opposed to un-really.....

Any evidence for this assertion?
Of course. I always get out my evidence bag and hand it over to newbies prepared to believe in anything except the opposite of what has just occurred to them.

You shouldn't need any evidence to see that a sound gun is as dangerous for the operator as it is for the recipient (unless the operator is in a separate enclosure). The French tested one. I think the US. Possibly the Nazis. I'm sure about the French. Go work for it.

Of course. I always get out my evidence bag and hand it over to newbies prepared to believe in anything except the opposite of what has just occurred to them.

You shouldn't need any evidence to see that a sound gun is as dangerous for the operator as it is for the recipient (unless the operator is in a separate enclosure). The French tested one. I think the US. Possibly the Nazis. I'm sure about the French. Go work for it.

So, no then. Sound is directional. Here we see an LRAD being used to defend against a pirate attack. They're mounted on many Navy ships. Affecting the operators isn't a concern.

Last edited:
Except he did no such thing - look at your own quote:

future tense - will be - which expands to mean "if it actually works on a scale that can be made practical"

and

There's that magic word "IF".......combined with "really"....as opposed to un-really.....

It would be interesting if you could refute the actual demonstration of the technology I posted. Or, if you'd like to respond about how affecting the spin of something isn't manipulating its movement.

Right...I'm missing the part where it says they're just as dangerous to the operators. Really I thought this board would be interested in the demonstration of a device that transmits images wirelessly into people's minds, and could be used to drive an entire populace insane. Since it can't be refuted though, attack the messenger- which is what I expected.

Fascinating wikipedia "research"- really puts mine to shame.

Were it not for refraction. Diffraction. And, of course, it's subject to reflection too.

Right. Appears scientists have conquered these problems enough to mount them on Navy ships without worrying about them. So your suspicions the US "might have tested them" are more than correct. They're operational and it's not a concern they affect the operator. I'm sure that "bag of research" is a real treasure trove. Anyways, I don't wish to sidetrack the subject at hand. I responded to Mick who asked for an example of a seemingly science-fiction weapon and for evidence that it existed. I provided it. I hoped it would be of interest, but, not surprisingly, when something can't be debunked here, the board members ridicule.

Right. Appears scientists have conquered these problems enough to mount them on Navy ships without worrying about them.
There are less tactical problems with ship-borne use. Not because the problems have been "conquered", but because they don't present themselves at sea. So much. But in a rough sea such weapons are as useful as a (inserts rude expression) lollipop.

So your suspicions the US "might have tested them" are more than correct.
Whistles "The Star-Spangled Banner".

They're operational and it's not a concern they affect the operator.
He will be enclosed, and tactical vessels are already angled and coated to reduce EM radiation.

I'm sure that "bag of research" is a real treasure trove. Anyways, I don't wish to sidetrack the subject at hand. I responded to Mick who asked for an example of a seemingly science-fiction weapon and for evidence that it existed. I provided it. I hoped it would be of interest, but, not surprisingly, when something can't be debunked here, the board members ridicule.
It is obviously not going to work very well. Sufficient energy to activate your nervous system would have to be pumped through the resistance/absorption of the many millions of living cells that intervene. You would be attempting to escape the heat energy rising in your skin before any messages came "popping" through. You wouldn't be very suggestible in that state.

An aluminum tinfoil hat would, of course, cure that particular problem. A complete "Faraday cage" suit would be better still, and sitting inside a warship would be just dandy.

Last edited:
There are less tactical problems with ship-borne use. Not because the problems have been "conquered", but because they don't present themselves at sea. So much. But in a rough sea such weapons are as useful as a (inserts rude expression) lollipop.

He will be enclosed, and tactical vessels are already angled and coated to reduce EM radiation.

It is obviously not going to work very well. Sufficient energy to activate your nervous system would have to be pumped through the resistance/absorption of the many millions of living cells that intervene. You would be attempting to escape the heat energy rising in your skin before any messages came "popping" through. You wouldn't be very suggestible in that state.

An aluminum tinfoil hat would, of course, cure that particular problem.

No. In the demonstration the power level used was 1/1000th that of the earth's magnetic field, so you're incorrect there.

LRAD's work using hypersonic sound. A smaller hand held version also exists. See it being demonstrated if you wish. The operator can't hear the sounds because it works by focusing two ultrasound beams which don't affect the person behind the device beaming it. No one is "attempting to escape the heat energy rising in your skin before any messages came popping through."
Saying things are obvious or true doesn't make them so, which is why we need evidence- which is what debunking is all about. When you say things like this, it seems like you don't understand that, especially considering the assertion is wrong: "You shouldn't need any evidence to see that a sound gun is as dangerous for the operator as it is for the recipient."

A tinfoil hat, doubtfully. A farraday cage, maybe.

An aluminum tinfoil hat would, of course, cure that particular problem. A complete "Faraday cage" suit would be better still, and sitting inside a warship would be just dandy.

"He will be enclosed"

Huh, well here's a cop using one with his hand on it and no enclosure. Debunking shouldn't be based on groundless opinion.

Back