Aluminium content dissent

Wikipedia often has excellent references that are easily available and collected on a single page.

you actually should check it some time.

It often does, and I have visited Wikipedia. Just now when you posted the links, in fact, wondering if they contained any refutations. They didn't.

Saying things are obvious or true doesn't make them so, which is why we need evidence- which is what debunking is all about. When you say things like this, it seems like you don't understand that: You shouldn't need any evidence to see that a sound gun is as dangerous for the operator as it is for the recipient
That's not a gun. LOL.

Nor is it a microwave device. It uses principles used and understood centuries ago. You can find them as parabolic reflectors in parks. In this case it's a demonstration of producing audio frequency sound by causing two higher-frequecy waves* to interfere with each other. It has some use in conferencing and private messaging in public places.

I thought you were talking high-energy EM generator weapons, not personal communication devices. My bad. How dangerous is personal communication?

* The higher the frequencies, then the greater the focussing power of the two speakers. They can heterodyne an audio spectrum easily enough. The same heterodyning is used to produce audio waves out of the "sounds" made by bats, whales, Jupiter, and the Sun.

Last edited:
That's not a gun. LOL.

Nor is it a microwave device. It uses principles used and understood centuries ago. You can find them as parabolic reflectors in parks. In this case it's a demonstration of producing audio frequency sound by causing two higher-frequecy waves to interfere with each other. It has some use in conferencing and private messaging in public places.

I thought you were talking high-energy EM generator weapons, not personal communication devices. My bad. How dangerous is personal communication?

Yes, I already explained what ultrasonic heterodyning is. It doesn't work on microwaves though there is a military model that does. I posted links (concerning this microwave device) to the Army's definition of it, the Navy's testing of it, and to a commercial company involved in its development. How dangerous is a device that can beam sound into a person's head that no one else can hear? Potentially, extremely dangerous.

You're the one who used the phrase "sound gun," sir, not I. LOL (?)

But, again, Mick asked for an example of a seemingly science-fiction weapon and evidence that it exists. I posted CNN building a Russian RF mind interference device that transmits images wirelessly into people's minds- capable of inducing hallucinations into entire populations.

It would be interesting if you could refute the actual demonstration of the technology I posted. Or, if you'd like to respond about how affecting the spin of something isn't manipulating its movement.

I'm sorry - what was wrong with looking at the content of your evidence??? You thought it was good enough to post, then to refer me back to exactly those words - and now ther is something wrong with me doing that??

Can you please explain??

It has advanced enough that Putin is openly touting it as a new superweapon that rivals the atom bomb, but I appreciate your civility. Also, isn't being able to beam hallucinations into the minds of an entire populace fairly advanced?

This isn't directed at you, Ross, but I've seen a lot of snide comments here and dismissals of evidence based on nothing but preconceived notions- debunking...not so much.

Yes, it's so advanced it has not even been done yet. If you think it has, then maybe you could post a link to the YouTube about it.

(Do I make "snide" comments? Someone who only knows me by my comments (not here) described me as passive-aggressive very recently. Am I that, too?)

Look at the evidence of the CNN test. If you can debunk it, which is the purpose of this board, then do so. No one's suggesting there's anything wrong with doing so. You just haven't. Posting Wiki articles which don't refute anything isn't debunking. It isn't supporting a thesis. It seems pointless.

The other sentence of mine you posted refers to this earlier quote of yours, which also makes little sense:

No. ESR does not manipulate the movement of electrons - it affects the spin -

For that to make sense affecting how something spins isn't manipulating its movement.

Yes, it's so advanced it has not even been done yet. If you think it has, then maybe you could post a link to the YouTube about it.

(Do I make "snide" comments? Someone who only knows me by my comments (not here) described me as passive-aggressive very recently. Am I that, too?)

The engineer who built the device, in the CNN report I posted a link to, said he could easily modify the device to beam hallucinations into the populace of an entire town. A two-time Nobel nominee in the field of bioelectromagnetics reviewed what was done and called it a very important experiment and a potentially extremely dangerous weapon. No, you don't seem to make snide comments which is why I said that wasn't directed at you. I do tire of reiterating the words used in the video I already linked to, however.

Yeah, well that two-time Nobel nominee seems to have made a lot of claims that have not been borne out. I'm not poisoning the well, but he is just expressing an opinion there. The experiment is not all that astounding given that the brain is essentially electrical in nature, and a moving magnetic field would affect its workings.
If it was so easy to modify the device to beam hallucinations into the populace, why has it not been done? It was easy to make that claim but he hasn't followed through, has he? I suppose someone told him of the importance and danger of it all, so what's holding him back all these decades. OK, I am being snide now.

Look at the evidence of the CNN test. If you can debunk it, which is the purpose of this board, then do so. No one's suggesting there's anything wrong with doing so. You just haven't. Posting Wiki articles which don't refute anything isn't debunking. It isn't supporting a thesis. It seems pointless.

It is providing evidence for the "current state of the play" - sorry you consider it pointless.

The other sentence of mine you posted refers to this earlier quote of yours, which also makes little sense:

No. ESR does not manipulate the movement of electrons - it affects the spin -

It makes perfect sense to me - the exterior of a spinning object is be moving around the axis of spin is not the same as the object itself moving - and in your posting up to that point you gave every indication that by "movement" you meant the movement of the whole in 3-d space.

For that to make sense affecting how something spins isn't manipulating its movement.

for that to make sense it requires a simple understanding of the difference between the spin of an object and its movement - which you now have.

Yeah, well that two-time Nobel nominee seems to have made a lot of claims that have not been borne out. I'm not poisoning the well, but he is just expressing an opinion there. The experiment is not all that astounding given that the brain is essentially electrical in nature, and a moving magnetic field would affect its workings.
If it was so easy to modify the device to beam hallucinations into the populace, why has it not been done? It was easy to make that claim but he hasn't followed through, has he? I suppose someone told him of the importance and danger of it all, so what's holding him back all these decades. OK, I am being snide now.

What claims has he made that haven't been borne out? What are the "psychotronic" weapons Putin and Saddam referred to? There are many references to them when one does the research. Why hasn't that scientist built a superweapon of his own and driven a town's inhabitants mad if it could be done? Odd question. Plus, it's decades later and the man's dead.

The fact that it hasn't been done, doesn't indicate it couldn't be done. The Russians seem to think this technology will rival the atom bomb. I've provided evidence from a Yale professor who confirms that the US and Russia have been working on this for quite some time. He has many published papers and I have no reason to doubt his assertions that he can do with electromagnetic radiation what he did previously with implants.

I find it astounding that images could be projected into the brains of a populace inducing madness and causing them to do things against their better judgements. The science behind it is understandable, yes, but I find the implications profound.

"OK, I am being snide now."

And just when I thought there was a gentleman here.

I find the implications profound and the idea astounding too.

I just don't believe all the hype that it is happening.

It is providing evidence for the "current state of the play" - sorry you consider it pointless.

It makes perfect sense to me - the exterior of a spinning object is be moving around the axis of spin is not the same as the object itself moving - and in your posting up to that point you gave every indication that by "movement" you meant the movement of the whole in 3-d space.

for that to make sense it requires a simple understanding of the difference between the spin of an object and its movement - which you now have.

Spinning is movement. Your statement is a clear contradiction- to affect the spin of something is, by definition, manipulating its movement. "State of the play," eh? The links you offered didn't refute anything, they were explanations of similar technologies which are undisputed and shed no light on the CNN report I posted or on microwave voice-to-skull weapons.
Mick asked for an example of a seemingly sci-fi weapon and evidence it exists. I provided it. Debunk it if you can. That's what we're here for, right?

What claims has he made that haven't been borne out? What are the "psychotronic" weapons Putin and Saddam referred to? There are many references to them when one does the research. Why hasn't that scientist built a superweapon of his own and driven a town's inhabitants mad if it could be done? Odd question. Plus, it's decades later and the man's dead.
Odd answer.

The fact that it hasn't been done, doesn't indicate it couldn't be done.

The Russians seem to think this technology will rival the atom bomb.

I've provided evidence from a Yale professor who confirms that the US and Russia have been working on this for quite some time. He has many published papers and I have no reason to doubt his assertions that he can do with electromagnetic radiation what he did previously with implants.
Getting the victims to place electromagnets on their heads might make the weapon difficult to deploy.

I find it astounding that images could be projected into the brains of a populace inducing madness and causing them to do things against their better judgements. The science behind it is understandable, yes, but I find the implications profound. "OK, I am being snide now." And just when I thought there was a gentleman here.
Get a load of you. LOL. We're all skeptical gentlemen. :)

Another mind control scientist

You keep using the term "mind control". I'm not interpreting stopping the bull or supposedly seeing a wave form "mind control". With the bull, it's like a dog wearing a shock collar, but it's implanted instead. With the "wave form", assuming it really worked and the subject saw ANYTHING, it's just stimulating random synapses electrically. I don't believe any specific synapse in the brain can be targeted remotely, much less an entire population blanketed with some kind of shockwave, having it create any specific effect, like making everyone in a crowd lift their left foot or something.

I think they're talking about changing people by being able to silently implant subliminal suggestions in their minds,

Nothing you've presented is remotely as complicated as implanting a suggesting in a mind.

. Also, isn't being able to beam hallucinations into the minds of an entire populace fairly advanced?

I guess it would be if it could be done. Your example was shapes and wave forms. How would this weapon target particular parts of individual brains in a crowd>?

You keep using the term "mind control". I'm not interpreting stopping the bull or supposedly seeing a wave form "mind control". With the bull, it's like a dog wearing a shock collar, but it's implanted instead. With the "wave form", assuming it really worked and the subject saw ANYTHING, it's just stimulating random synapses electrically. I don't believe any specific synapse in the brain can be targeted remotely, much less an entire population blanketed with some kind of shockwave, having it create any specific effect, like making everyone in a crowd lift their left foot or something.

Nothing you've presented is remotely as complicated as implanting a suggesting in a mind.

Suggestions are just words. I presented many methods of remotely implanting words into a mind. Dr. Jose Delgado is a mind control scientist who said he could control people remotely with electromagnetic radiation and that he did such experiments at Yale. Again, I'm just reiterating what I've already posted. Look for yourself if you like.

I guess it would be if it could be done. Your example was shapes and wave forms. How would this weapon target particular parts of individual brains in a crowd>?

In the video they speculated it impacted the part of the brain responsible for sight. That's for that particular weapon. Delgado's would be more particular. The example was wave shapes and forms because those were the images the signal generator created.

Saying things are obvious or true doesn't make them so, which is why we need evidence- which is what debunking is all about.

You want something that does not exist and is not possible debunked?

Really I thought this board would be interested in the demonstration of a device that transmits images wirelessly into people's minds, and could be used to drive an entire populace insane. Since it can't be refuted though,

You want an imaginary weapon refuted?

In the video they speculated it impacted the part of the brain responsible for sight. That's for that particular weapon. Delgado's would be more particular. The example was wave shapes and forms because those were the images the signal generator created.

Don't you think pointing sound waves at a crowd and expecting them to only affect the sight receptors would be a little difficult? Delgado was the guy with the bull. And the implanted electrodes. Not sound waves. Bzzzt.

Did I imagine the demonstration I saw?

What demonstration was that? I hope you didn't mean the one with the cop and the tweety noise?

Is it your contention LRADs aren't real now? I think I'm done here...
Did Dr. Delgado of Yale invent all the research he's published?

The video showed absolutely no effect on the crowd. It was some people holding something with a tweety noise I think dubbed in, or if it wasn't it was just an annoying noise. Can you heard ELFs? They're extremely low frequency. That sounded like an extremely high frequency. And again Delgado implated electrodes in a bull. Not quite what you are imagining.

But it was an interesting discussion.

The engineer who built the device, in the CNN report I posted a link to, said he could easily modify the device to beam hallucinations into the populace of an entire town.

He said that did he? Oh then it MUST be true. Let's just take his word for it.

Thanks, it's been fun.

Don't you think pointing sound waves at a crowd and expecting them to only affect the sight receptors would be a little difficult? Delgado was the guy with the bull. And the implanted electrodes. Not sound waves. Bzzzt.

Delgado also said he could later do with electromagnetic radiation (EM waves) what he did with implants. Tire of repeating myself. Post #55 in this thread.

Last edited:
I haven't seen the scientific articles and I wonder if they're classified. Dr. Ross Addey said similar things about EM waves affecting people in the CNN video in reference to a "LIDA machine." He said the LIDA machine was constructed to do that, and it's now considered passe technology in Russia. The LIDA machine functioned using EM brainwave entrainment. For example, when one is in a deep sleep, their brainwaves may be in Delta (1-3Hz). Brainwaves can be entrained due to outside EM environments creating different effects. Earlier the Schuman resonance was mentioned, and, from my research, it's been said that a 7.8Hz brainwave state is a good one to be in. There are others that correspond to other mind states, but, again, from what I've seen and read, the technology has progressed from simple entrainment.

I'm sharing this as maybe others may want to investigate it. If you don't, that's fine, but I don't think intellectual curiosity merits insults or belittling. Really, I don't think this board's for me, so look into it if you wish, or don't.

What demonstration was that? I hope you didn't mean the one with the cop and the tweety noise?

The video showed absolutely no effect on the crowd. It was some people holding something with a tweety noise I think dubbed in, or if it wasn't it was just an annoying noise. Can you heard ELFs? They're extremely low frequency. That sounded like an extremely high frequency. And again Delgado implated electrodes in a bull. Not quite what you are imagining.

But it was an interesting discussion.

No, the demonstration of images being wirelessly transmitted into a CNN reporter's mind. An LRAD functions through ultrasonic heterodyning.

I haven't seen the scientific articles and I wonder if they're classified. Dr. Ross Addey said similar things about EM waves affecting people in the CNN video in reference to a "LIDA machine." He said the LIDA machine was constructed to do that, and it's now considered passe technology in Russia. The LIDA machine functioned using EM brainwave entrainment. For example, when one is in a deep sleep, their brainwaves may be in Delta (1-3Hz). Brainwaves can be entrained due to outside EM environments creating different effects. Earlier the Schuman resonance was mentioned, and, from my research, it's been said that a 7.8Hz brainwave state is a good one to be in. There are others that correspond to other mind states, but, again, from what I've seen and read, the technology has progressed from simple entrainment.

So the short answer to my question is: No, you can't provide evidence that he was able to control people with electromagnetic radiation.

I'm sharing this as maybe others may want to investigate it. If you don't, that's fine, but I don't think intellectual curiosity merits insults or belittling.

I do want to investigate. That's why I asked you for links. I though maybe since you kept bringing up his research, you might have actually read it.

Really, I don't think this board's for me, so look into it if you wish, or don't.

Don't play the martyr. I think this board is simply about debunking claims. If you believe Delgado can control people remotely, then let's examine his evidence and see if it's bunk.

Last edited:
But, again, Mick asked for an example of a seemingly science-fiction weapon and evidence that it exists. I posted CNN building a Russian RF mind interference device that transmits images wirelessly into people's minds- capable of inducing hallucinations into entire populations.

How is it delivered to whole populations? What are the limits of the technology? - as inducing a vague shape or motion when someone has their eyes closed doesn't seem like it's going to achieve much.
Can it do more than that?
It really seems like a proof of an interesting concept rather than a weapon designed to manipulate whole populations.

You've got nothing on Jazzy.
Passive aggression is the best kind of aggression.

So the short answer to my question is: No, you can't provide evidence that he was able to control people with electromagnetic radiation.

I do want to investigate. That's why I asked you for links. I though maybe since you kept bringing up his research, you might have actually read it.

Don't play the martyr. I think this board is simply about debunking claims. If you believe Delgado can control people remotely, then let's examine his evidence and see if it's bunk.

You know this thread hasn't been a good-spirited investigation into the claims. You guys get your kicks condescending to people, then slap each other on the back about who's bitchier. That might be forgivable if the discourse was intelligent, or, even, if some of the claims were somehow refuted. If you want to research, do so, it has to be a better use of your time than bullying, and maybe you guys will actually debunk something then.

You know this thread hasn't been a good-spirited investigation into the claims. You guys get your kicks condescending to people, then slap each other on the back about who's bitchier. That might be forgivable if the discourse was intelligent, or, even, if some of the claims were somehow refuted. If you want to research, do so, it has to be a better use of your time than bullying, and maybe you guys will actually debunk something then.

You were asked for an example of a seemingly science-fiction weapon and for evidence that it existed. YOu produced what you refer to as "mind control" weapons. It is up to you to prove this is a weapon that exists.

If you interpret skepticism as condescension you're bound to give yourself a bad time. Your trajectory can only be as a moth to a flame.

You have to understand that skeptical attack must take place upon any concept before one accepts/believes it. Hopefully you would mount this yourself, using your own reasoning and logic, before you get to us, but if your spirit were genuinely "good" you would see that we are trying to rescue you from a delusional state which, from our own experience, we know you're better off without.

You cannot explain how a mind-commanding system which relies on locally-applied electromagnets can possibly be operated remotely as a weapon (of "suggestion"). The answer is it cannot. If you use anything other than locally-applied electromagnets, you cannot duplicate the local effects.

You could crisp your victims, of course, but that's a different weapon (and you'll not find the parts in a local hardware store!). Also a Faraday Shield is a perfect defense against both types of weapon, and graphene the perfect material for the shield. It could be almost weightless.

Refuted.

Last edited:
Back