UFO Billboard in Montana Uses Photo of Identified Flying Object

Mick West

Administrator
Staff member
Metabunk 2019-09-16 11-04-09.jpg

https://www.greatfallstribune.com/s...-warning-get-ready-ufo-disclosure/2329313001/

The Jesse A. Marcel Library (JAML) and Crop Circles Research Foundation near Montana City has placed this billboard along Highway 12 near Helena to call attention to the ongoing mystery of Unidentified Flying Objects.

“… something not from this world,” it quotes USS Nimitz pilot David Fravor.
Content from External Source
Unfortunately, it does not actually show a photo from the Nimitz Encounter. It shows a photo from the Chilean Navy case, which was swiftly solved as being an A340 aircraft.

Here's the original image for the plane from 2014. The very hot glare from the engines obscure the shape of the plane.
70175170_10156875275579514_8132490892457017344_o.jpg

The radar track of the plane is a perfect match for the actual Chilean observations.
Engine Flares Matched to Path.jpg

By contrast, the video associated with Fravor's statement (although taken at a different time) is this:
Metabunk 2019-09-16 11-13-10.jpg

I talked with the guy who paid for the billboard on FB and he told me that he used the Chilean Navy screen capture for copyright issues about Flir-1 but I don't think it is copyrighted, is it? I can prove it if asked of course.

Cheers,
Chris

I think the point is that he used a "demonstrative" photo that is NOT a UFO. So copyright is irrelevant.

I talked with the guy who paid for the billboard on FB and he told me that he used the Chilean Navy screen capture for copyright issues about Flir-1 but I don't think it is copyrighted, is it? I can prove it if asked of course.

I asked him yesterday, he said nothing about copyright.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/tot...390051267783&reply_comment_id=394411467932308
Richard K. O'Connor To late for that Mick. The sign is up. I missed that but it’s a similar image we could find, of adequate resolution, to render an acceptable image on a sign that size.
Content from External Source

Their website, jaml.org, is asking for donations to "Help us place a billboard similar to this one in major US cities!"

Back