Radiation spread

The site doesn't mention where the data comes from?

If it actually comes from real radiation monitors I suspect, given the locales shown on the map, that they are related to sites that have reason to monitor radiation, nuke plants, hospital supply companies (radioisotopes), and even some mining operations such as in the location of the sites shown in northern Alberta and British Columbia.

I note also that the worst level in the scale on the map is "Concern/Watch"

If it's the same map as I've seen, elevated merely means up from last count or average, but still within "normal" range.

http://www.netc.com/

NORM ( Natural Occurring Radioactive Material ) radiation background level has been simplified in name only to RBL ( Radiation Background Level ). The same calculations are still used. Radcon-1 will be the middle of RBL ( Radiation Background Level ) range and it will be compared to the Current Radiation at that monitoring station. The increase change between middle of RBL and the Current Radiation will set the Radcon levels 2 for small increase, 3 for higher increase, and 4 for the top of the range over a three month time frame. When RBL is above the radiation background range and other requirements are met, an Radcon-5 Alert will be issue and Email/Text messages are sent. If the Radcon-1 is Green/Yellow, the RBL (Radiation Background Level) is decreasing or staying the same level, like in Japan where most of the RBL are Green/Yellow.
Content from External Source

Site seems random. Showing background levels around fukushima, but Elevated leves in the south of Japan:

Right now it shows a "RADCON-4" for indianapolis:

But the actual EPA data they use shows nothing unusual.
http://epa.gov/radnet/radnet-data/radnet-indianapolis-bg.html

Their data is based just on one energy range, 600-800, which is range 5 in the EPA charts. (the green line)

They say:
CPM: current 256 Low 93 High 293
Average 148, Deviation 30
(CPM of Gamma in energy range 600-800keV)
Last updated: 2014-03-12 10:14:00 GMT+0000
Content from External Source
And this is in fact largely correct:

However, as you can see from the graph above, this is just normal noise, largely dependent on the weather.

Last edited:
Most of it comes from the EPA's RadNet. http://www.epa.gov/radnet/radnet-data/index.html#mapframe

The website made their own criteria for what constitutes RADCON-1, -2, etc. No government agency uses a RADCON classification system.

It's hilarious to see people posting "we're in RADCON-4, people!!!!"

Yeah, Einstein, that means it rained where you live.
Nah, it means "Run, Run for your lives , Run!". At least it does on his site.:confused:

If there were a true radiation hazard area perhaps it would go all the way up to "11 -Ridicilous Radcon"

(mixed movie reference):D

I see the EPA sites but he's added a few extras. The EPA understandably has no monitoring station in Canada, whereas the other site includes ones in Canada (although in the description of where monitoring stations are they include USA and Japan but don't mention Canada,,odd).

Last edited:
I considered posting something to his facebook site but then I saw this on the page:
! NOTE: In this group, you will not be irritated by people who claim that geoengineering/chemtrails don't exist. We know they exist and we ban chemtrail deniers, debunkers, debators, and disinformers.!

Oh well.

I considered posting something to his facebook site but then I saw this on the page:
! NOTE: In this group, you will not be irritated by people who claim that geoengineering/chemtrails don't exist. We know they exist and we ban chemtrail deniers, debunkers, debators, and disinformers.!

Oh well.
Who knew that "the truth" was actually so extraordinarily narrow and fragile? :rolleyes:

Back