Radiation spread

jaydeehess

Senior Member.
The site doesn't mention where the data comes from?

If it actually comes from real radiation monitors I suspect, given the locales shown on the map, that they are related to sites that have reason to monitor radiation, nuke plants, hospital supply companies (radioisotopes), and even some mining operations such as in the location of the sites shown in northern Alberta and British Columbia.

I note also that the worst level in the scale on the map is "Concern/Watch"

Balance

Senior Member.
If it's the same map as I've seen, elevated merely means up from last count or average, but still within "normal" range.

http://www.netc.com/

Mick West

Administrator
Staff member
Site seems random. Showing background levels around fukushima, but Elevated leves in the south of Japan:

Mick West

Administrator
Staff member
Right now it shows a "RADCON-4" for indianapolis:

But the actual EPA data they use shows nothing unusual.
http://epa.gov/radnet/radnet-data/radnet-indianapolis-bg.html

Their data is based just on one energy range, 600-800, which is range 5 in the EPA charts. (the green line)

They say:
And this is in fact largely correct:

However, as you can see from the graph above, this is just normal noise, largely dependent on the weather.

Last edited:

jaydeehess

Senior Member.
Most of it comes from the EPA's RadNet. http://www.epa.gov/radnet/radnet-data/index.html#mapframe

The website made their own criteria for what constitutes RADCON-1, -2, etc. No government agency uses a RADCON classification system.

It's hilarious to see people posting "we're in RADCON-4, people!!!!"

Yeah, Einstein, that means it rained where you live.
Nah, it means "Run, Run for your lives , Run!". At least it does on his site.:confused:

If there were a true radiation hazard area perhaps it would go all the way up to "11 -Ridicilous Radcon"

(mixed movie reference):D

I see the EPA sites but he's added a few extras. The EPA understandably has no monitoring station in Canada, whereas the other site includes ones in Canada (although in the description of where monitoring stations are they include USA and Japan but don't mention Canada,,odd).

Last edited:

"They"

I considered posting something to his facebook site but then I saw this on the page:
! NOTE: In this group, you will not be irritated by people who claim that geoengineering/chemtrails don't exist. We know they exist and we ban chemtrail deniers, debunkers, debators, and disinformers.!

Oh well.

NoParty

Senior Member.
I considered posting something to his facebook site but then I saw this on the page:
! NOTE: In this group, you will not be irritated by people who claim that geoengineering/chemtrails don't exist. We know they exist and we ban chemtrail deniers, debunkers, debators, and disinformers.!

Oh well.
Who knew that "the truth" was actually so extraordinarily narrow and fragile? :rolleyes:

Thread starter Related Articles Forum Replies Date
JFDee NY Times: Article about Solar Radiation Management Contrails and Chemtrails 2
Mick West Debunked: Experiments Showing Orgonite Blocking Electromagnetic Radiation Science and Pseudoscience 18
Steve Funk Claim: Extremely high radiation levels in the US. General Discussion 7
keefe ARM Climate Research Facility Contrails and Chemtrails 17
RFMarine Debunked: dead dolphins with ischemic lungs therefore fukushima did it General Discussion 4
Mick West Comments not showing up on Geoengineering Watch's UVB Radiation Video? Contrails and Chemtrails 30
Gundersen White paper on "Contrails/cirrus optics and radiation" Contrails and Chemtrails 1
RFMarine Claim: Black dust all over japan - radioactive - fukushima? General Discussion 3
Balance Debunked: High Radiation Readings in Japanese Green Tea, linked to Fukushima? Conspiracy Theories 24
Mackdog Debunked: Fukashima radiation reaches west coast Conspiracy Theories 54
AluminumTheory Explaining the Fukushima Radiation Threat (video) Science and Pseudoscience 1
Mick West Debunked: IPCC warns not to stop chemtrails, aka 'solar radiation management' Contrails and Chemtrails 11
Drew Crawford & Feight NY Radiation Weapon Plot Conspiracy Theories 4
J The Radiation Warnings You Won’t Get from the Mainstream Propaganda Machine Science and Pseudoscience 4
J Fukushima Radiation hitting the US/West Coast General Discussion 7
Clouds Givemethewillies Why do inner contrails spread more than outer contrails? Contrails and Chemtrails 9
DavidZuccaro Conntrails disperse, chemtrails spread out, how to refute this? Contrails and Chemtrails 4
Mick West Guardian Riot rumours: how misinformation spread on Twitter during a time of crisis Practical Debunking 0

Related Articles