'Orb' UAP over the Ohoopee River in Georgia USA 7-3-2023

Should I „reengineer“ and update my old frisbee-fake-Super8 footage from the 80‘s a little bit? Simple solutions usually prove to be quite reliable :)

I haven't been motivated to improve on this yet, but next time I do want to use a "cube in a clear sphere" to really take it to the next level :D

On the other hand, there are drones that can look like a solid sphere.

But the simplest explanation is that this is the old model and fishing pole trick. If you have multiple string attachments and move carefully, the wobbly motion and swaying can be minimized. A spherical model would also tend to minimize wobble. Much better than a pie plate.

That's the explanation I think is most likely.

For the last like 10 years I have been thinking this is the last 10 years that we're going to have alien sightings, because soon all of them will just be drones, because there are going to be drones everywhere!

I think we've finally reached that time.

Now we need more than just a smoking gun object moving in crazy ways with crazy lighting effects etc - and need a straight up first contact moment to ever believe in aliens IMO

The age of UFO phanatasicism is running out.

It will be replaced with actual explorers looking for life in space one day.

Maybe we should have a Metabunk competition to see who can make the most convincing fake?
Maybe, but please watermark the heck outta 'em, with the word FAKE in flashing neon. The last thing we need is a new set of even better fakes floating around.

Maybe we should have a Metabunk competition to see who can make the most convincing fake?
That Tesla camera CGI fake where they did it on 2 cameras, faked the metadata etc would basically have been unsolvable apart from they admitted it and described the process.

Ranger H has other interesting videos that I would like the skeptic opinion on (that have not already been posted in this thread). There's some activity throughout the video, but the most activity starts around 1:30. I've never seen something that looks like this, so am having trouble coming up with mundane explainations:

Here's another. You can see dimly flashing lights throughout the video as well as objects emitting bright light from time to time. The dim flashes seem to be inline with the dim flashes coming from the drone-like thing(s) he captured on video in the day-time that has already been discussed a bit in this thread. So that may corroborate the day-time visual of the drone(s) with this night-time activity recorded at a different date. And starting at 2:28, one of the objects becomes so bright it appears to illuminate nearby clouds:

See my next post for gif excerpts from the above that play through the forum media viewers.

Last edited:
^^^ Sorry, I'm still trying to figure out the best/easiest way to post video clips on this forum. Any tips? The Twitter and Imgur video viewers are not working very well. Not sure if I'm doing something wrong or there is incompatibility with the forum and those viewers.

Here's lower quality gifs (short exerts from my above post) that I'm hoping will play properly through the forum software:

Last edited:
^^^ Sorry, I'm still trying to figure out the best/easiest way to post video clips on this forum. Any tips? The Twitter and Imgur video viewers are not working very well. Not sure if I'm doing something wrong or there is incompatibility with the forum and those viewers.

Here's lower quality gifs (short exerts from my above post) that I'm hoping will play properly through the forum software:

The blinking light seems to travel along, then show down to a near-stationary position. At the same time the light goes from red to white, and gets more faint. It would appear to be turning away from the camera in a way that obscures the red light. Helicopter?

The blinking light seems to travel along, then show down to a near-stationary position. At the same time the light goes from red to white, and gets more faint. It would appear to be turning away from the camera in a way that obscures the red light. Helicopter?
If you watch the full 2:10 video, the flashing is very momentary and random throughout. Like the skyline is empty of these lights throughout the video besides them monetarily popping up in random locations in the sky for a half second or a second. Definitely not any sort of standard FAA adherent lighting/signaling. These are very sharp, high frequency colored flashes that have rapidly changing spatial distributions. I do understand what you mean by this potentially being accounted for by an object that is rotating with respect to our field of view. I wish the original footage was better quality.

Back