'Non-human Biologics' in space craft

ManInBlack

Firstly I want to make it clear, this thread is not to Troll.

I've watched David Grusch 'whistleblowers' claims on the News Nation and during the recent hearing. I think everything stated in the News Nation interview, I'd personally dismiss because it is not under oath. However the hearing was and that is important because of how the claim is structured by David.

I'm sure this has been raised before but the statement under oath was that he had seen an assessment from others that the crashed UAP had 'non-human biologics'.

Source: https://youtube.com/shorts/oFMJt3kBdy0?si=YTXWcQ6PC1NB47ez

Throughout the decades, the US & Russia have had downed space craft, that have had 'non-human biologics'. You could say these were UAP because neither side would have known what the objects were.

These are a few earlier examples of space craft carrying 'non-human biologics' that we know about:

Vostok 1 (1957): A stray dog from Moscow, became the first animal to orbit the Earth aboard the Soviet spacecraft Vostok 1 (see image below).

Vostok 2 (1961): Two dogs, were the first living creatures to return safely from space. They orbited the Earth aboard the Soviet spacecraft Vostok 2.

Mercury Atlas 5 (1961): The first chimpanzee to orbit the Earth.

Atlas E rocket (1961): A rocket with a monkey on board failed and crashed to Earth (see below).

Voskhod 2 (1965): Two dogs orbited the Earth for 22 days.

There were many flights (more here: https://www.sciencenews.org/blog/wild-things/brief-history-animal-death-space), some we probably don't know about that had 'non-human biologics' on board. Many of these that we do know about crashed or 'crash landed' and required retrieval.

Screenshot 2023-08-27 at 11.53.18 am.png

SOURCE: https://rarehistoricalphotos.com/laika-dog-in-space/

Screenshot 2023-08-27 at 12.05.02 pm.png

Screenshot 2023-08-27 at 12.01.07 pm.png
SOURCE: https://airandspace.si.edu/stories/...o, on November,astronaut in a Mercury capsule.

Screenshot 2023-08-27 at 12.10.03 pm.png
SOURCE: https://flashbak.com/the-mercury-6-flight-story-in-photos-418821/

Does anyone know of any images of the crash retrieval of these craft?

I can't google up any examples of crash retrieval programs involving animals, however it seems completely implausible that dead monkeys and dogs or whatever lab animals aboard Soviet/Chinese rockets might be genuinely misidentified as aliens.

In paleontology, scientists are often able to identify a new species as being related to others based on nothing more than a few bone fragments.
ref: https://www.science.org/content/article/ancient-bone-belonged-child-two-extinct-human-species

and with modern DNA techniques it's often possible to take environmental DNA: you can scoop up some water from a lake and from the DNA in the water alone you can detect the presence of species in the lake.

ref: https://royalsocietypublishing.org/doi/10.1098/rsbl.2008.0118

And Scientists have determined the presence of ancient humans, in a cave, from just the DNA left in the dirt
ref: https://www.science.org/content/art...cave-soils-can-reveal-ancient-human-occupants

I am personally friends of friends with two comparative zoologists / anatomists, and I have asked them about how they are able to pull off such feats, apparently it's not super hard. from what they told me: it's kind of like learning how to read a new language, when you first learn a new language every word look and sounds the same, after 10 years your brain just learn to pick up patterns.

I'm absolutely certain that IF done in good faith, it's almost impossible for fallen space monkeys / space rats / space dogs etc to be misidentified as aliens. ask anyone with some basic undergrad or even high school biology background, they will be able to point you to the right direction. if you're willing to pay, and you want to identify which species some random goo came from it'd take at most 10 phone calls / referrals for you to find a guy who can tell a monkey cell from a dog cell

Last edited:
I can't google up any examples of crash retrieval programs involving animals, however it seems completely implausible that dead monkeys and dogs or whatever lab animals aboard Soviet/Chinese rockets might be genuinely misidentified as aliens.

In paleontology, scientists are often able to identify a new species as being related to others based on nothing more than a few bone fragments.
ref: https://www.science.org/content/article/ancient-bone-belonged-child-two-extinct-human-species

and with modern DNA techniques it's often possible to take environmental DNA: you can scoop up some water from a lake and from the DNA in the water alone you can detect the presence of species in the lake.

ref: https://royalsocietypublishing.org/doi/10.1098/rsbl.2008.0118

And Scientists have determined the presence of ancient humans, in a cave, from just the DNA left in the dirt
ref: https://www.science.org/content/art...cave-soils-can-reveal-ancient-human-occupants

I am personally friends of friends with two comparative zoologists / anatomists, and I have asked them about how they are able to pull off such feats, apparently it's not super hard. from what they told me: it's kind of like learning how to read a new language, when you first learn a new language every word look and sounds the same, after 10 years your brain just learn to pick up patterns.

I'm absolutely certain that IF done in good faith, it's almost impossible for fallen space monkeys / space rats / space dogs etc to be misidentified as aliens. ask anyone with some basic undergrad or even high school biology background, they will be able to point you to the right direction. if you're willing to pay, and you want to identify which species some random goo came from it'd take at most 10 phone calls / referrals for you to find a guy who can tell a monkey cell from a dog cell

Dogs, rats, monkeys etc are all non-human biologics. Grusch never describes what these non-biologics look like (under oath). If you look at the transcript, no compelling information is provided, and technically if it was animals, he is not lying.

Does anyone know of any images of the crash retrieval of these craft?
i dont want to look at a bunch of pics of squashed monkeys. can't you post this on Reddit? THe fact they sent them up there all alone and scared was bad enough, we dont need to be ogling their (or his, not sure there is more than one) corpses.

i dont want to look at a bunch of pics of squashed monkeys. can't you post this on Reddit? THe fact they sent them up there all alone and scared was bad enough, we dont need to be ogling their (or his, not sure there is more than one) corpses.
Not interested in people trolling. I think this comment belongs on twitter.

I've said the crash retrieval of craft. If you don't like the question, you have the ability not to comment or look at this thread. Thank you

Dogs, rats, monkeys etc are all non-human biologics. Grusch never describes what these non-biologics look like (under oath). If you look at the transcript, no compelling information is provided, and technically if it was animals, he is not lying.
true... BUT are you suggesting that he's playing some kind of game where he says something literally true but misleading just to punk congress? usually in popular media it's something the devil does.

I mean, if we want to play this game we don't even need to go as far as retrieving Soviet space monkeys

whenever a military guy picks up a piece of garbage that is hard to identify that fell off of a truck, he or she is technically working in a UAP crash retrieval program with non-human biologics. you throw any random piece of trash out the window of a car, it'd probably fly for 1-2 seconds before crashing to earth... technically it's flying and crashing

and and if you can't identify the trash 100%... it's literally a UAP

if the trash looks like it's made in a factory, but you can't identify it, it's a UAP of technological origin.

and everything on earth have microbes on them... it's got biologics.

so literally everything in a land fill is a crash UAP of technological origin with non-human biologics.

but the to suggest that David Grusch is playing this kind of game rather far fetched to the point of absurdity, why would anyone want to do that?

Last edited:
true... BUT are you suggesting that he's playing some kind of game where he says something literally true but misleading just to punk congress? usually in popular media it's something the devil does.

I mean, if we want to play this game we don't even need to go as far as retrieving Soviet space monkeys

whenever a military guy picks up a piece of garbage that is hard to identify that fell off of a truck, he or she is technically working in a UAP crash retrieval program with non-human biologics. you throw any random piece of trash out the window of a car, it'd probably fly for 1-2 seconds before crashing to earth... technically it's flying and crashing

and and if you can't identify the trash 100%... it's literally a UAP

and everything on earth have microbes on them... it's got biologics.

but the scenario is rather far fetched to the point of absurdity, why would anyone want to do that?
As per his own admission, he received the information from others. I don't think he is misleading anyone to be honest, but he could be misinformed. His testimony is on what information he has seen and received only.

but the scenario is rather far fetched to the point of absurdity, why would anyone want to do that?
I wouldn't personally delve into this territory, because we would be speculation and could be construed as conspiratorial.

That there was in fact a crash retrieval program and recovery of non human biologics.
does it count if its our own crashed rockets we recovered? i'm sure the black vault has that info on his site. its really old data so unlikly still classified.

2 monkeys crashed as the parachute didn't open. i'm positive they retrieved the crashed bits for their data. just like they retrieved the live monkeys.

Screenshot 2023-08-26 235833.png

without considering the facts: i would just like to point out that all else being equal, the probability that 40 people are wrong and misled is less likely than 1 person being wrong and misled. This is why statistics usually demand a large sample size.
That is only true in statistics if the events are independent.

The Hitler diaries were fake; but they were published via a renowned magazine, and a lot of people believed they were real. But eventually, the truth came down to whether the first person who "discovered" them, Konrad Kujau, was lying or not; the rest just depended on that.

AARO talked to some of these people, and apparently none of them had actionable first-hand evidence, either.

does it count if its our own crashed rockets we recovered? i'm sure the black vault has that info on his site. its really old data so unlikly still classified.

2 monkeys crashed as the parachute didn't open. i'm positive they retrieved the crashed bits for their data. just like they retrieved the live monkeys.

Screenshot 2023-08-26 235833.png
Of course, good find! Thanks for the tip, I'll look into the BV and see what I can find.

without knowing any facts: the probability that Dave Grusch is just a crazy idiot who is making shit up out of nothing. is probably higher than the probability that 40 other people he happen to have spoke with, are mostly wrong and misled or lying
@Lee100 I don't think Dave Grusch is a crazy idiot. From what I have research he is the exact opposite, extremely smart. Doesn't mean that what he has been read into is correct. Also these 40 people are probably telling the truth. They do retrieve craft as pat of a program, we have seen this with the Chinese balloon saga. Also my point above is that they probably have another program and in some cases they may have had non human biologics (animals etc).

There is absolutely zero evidence of an extraterrestrial, ultra-terrestrial intelligence if that is what you are referring to. Have you seen any statement under oath describing these alleged 'aliens'. Going back to my original note above, he is very careful on what he says. Why would describing an 'alien' be classified? It's not.

Thanks for the tip
oh and i should note, i read a book once (so not sure of if its true) but Russia sent up biologics..i forget what exactly, maybe like mold spores or something non fatal... as they were testing the refrigeration mechanisms in rockets for if they wanted to send up smallpox or anthrax. not up in space, just to attack other countries..this was way back ..maybe 50s? I dont think we would have recovered one of their rockets? but maybe?? if it went off course?

just remembered that and that would be biologics if it needed to be refrigerated.

but the to suggest that David Grusch is playing this kind of game rather far fetched to the point of absurdity, why would anyone want to do that?
Why would anyone want to do that? That's not an argument. based in the realities of human psychology.

Why would anyone call 911 to report seeing a non-existent toddler on the highway, abandon their car, then show up at home several days later and tell a nonsensical story about being kidnapped and held for several days?

It doesn't "make sense" therefore it didn't happen? That's not the way people work.

Last edited:
Lee100 said:

without considering the facts: i would just like to point out that all else being equal, the probability that 40 people are wrong and misled is less likely than 1 person being wrong and misled. This is why statistics usually demand a large sample size.

That is only true in statistics if the events are independent.
Right. People with a similar mindset seek each other out. Their behavior and thinking change when they interact as a group.

Last edited:
It wouldn't happen in one step. No one directly involved in the recovery and examination would misidentify a dog or monkey as an Alien pilot.

I have no idea if this is what happened, but:

It's an entirely plausible scenario for stories to change over the years. Rumor detached from primary sources. It passes from person to person. A little bit of motivated exaggeration here, a little out of context info there, a little bit of lost detail, a bit of bad memory.

I can see it as entirely plausible that the story could change in just this way.

Whether it did or not, I don't know. but let's not say it didn't happen because it couldn't happen.

Last edited:
The word "biologic" used as a noun does not even mean what it is implied to mean by Grusch, alien or not.

https://www.dictionary.com/browse/biologic

noun
Usually biologics. Also biological .Pharmacology. any diagnostic, preventive, or therapeutic preparation, as a serum or vaccine, derived from animal products or other biological sources:
Most of our biologics are isolated from human tissue.

I'm guessing "biologic" is a neologism for biological robot? Or maybe just misused but technical sounding.

Last edited:
I'm guessing "biologic" is a neologism for biological robot. Inane.
The Clarkism (word used by sci-fi author Arthur C Clarke) for biological robot is Biot, used in Rendezvous with Rama to describe biological robots, the term robot itself originated from sci-fi

From wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robot

The term comes from a Slavic root, robot-, with meanings associated with labor. The word 'robot' was first used to denote a fictional humanoid in a 1920 Czech-language play R.U.R. (Rossumovi Univerzální RobotiRossum's Universal Robots) by Karel Čapek, though it was Karel's brother Josef Čapek who was the word's true inventor.[5][6][7]
Content from External Source
Someone needs to ask Grusch to clarify his terms.

Was the word coined by the programs and he got it from his sources?

Is it his word choice and he thinks it means something else, I mean to people who might take him as authoritative, it's close enough to sounding like a real technical synonym for "creature" or "lifeform" but actually isn't one. Also as pointed out numerous terms the words by strict definition could refer to anything from aspirin (if we take the scientific use) to an unfortunate test animal or the remains of a pilots cucumber sandwich (if we assume Grusch means a biological entity that is not a human.)

Is it a self-coined neologism, something he uses to avoid saying the real words for some reason?

I just find it odd that Grusch's testimony uses so many odd terms and phrasing when it comes the describing the actuality of the things he is telling us. Feels a bit like "weasel words".

I mean UFO proponents have avoided using words like aliens etc for years.

I think they are also being self-important, in a Barney Fife kind of way. *Sniff*

Last edited:
I asked Google Bard about this. I cleaned up a few errors. I can't promise that there aren't some errors I haven't caught.:

David Grusch, a former Air Force intelligence officer, testified under oath before a congressional subcommittee on July 26, 2023, that the U.S. government is hiding proof of "non-human" biologics and is in possession of alien vessels. He defined "non-human biologics" as "any biological material that does not originate from Earth." He did not provide any specific details about what these biologics are or where they came from, but he said that they have been recovered from crashed UFOs.

Grusch's claims have been met with skepticism by some, who have questioned his credibility and the lack of evidence to support his claims. However, others have taken his testimony seriously and called for further investigation.

The term "non-human biologics" is not a scientific term and has no agreed-upon definition. It is possible that Grusch is using the term to refer to any biological material that does not come from a known Earth species, or it is possible that he is using it to refer to something more specific. Without more information, it is difficult to say what Grusch means by the term.

It is also worth noting that Grusch is not the only person who has made claims about the recovery of non-human biologics from crashed UFOs. In 2017, a group of former government officials and scientists released a report called the "Disclosure Project" that made similar claims. However, the report was met with skepticism by many, and its findings have not been independently verified.

I couldn't find any reliable sources that can confirm who first used the term "non-human biologics". The term is not a scientific term and has no agreed-upon definition. It is possible that the term was coined by David Grusch, but it is also possible that it was used by others before him. Without more information, it is difficult to say for sure who first used the term.

The term "non-human biologics" is often used in the context of UFOs and extraterrestrial life. It is used to refer to any biological material that does not originate from Earth. This could include anything from alien DNA to alien viruses.

The Disclosure Project is a non-profit organization founded by Steven Greer, a former emergency room physician and ufologist. The organization's goal is to disclose the truth about UFOs and extraterrestrial intelligence to the public.

In 2001, the Disclosure Project released a report called the "Disclosure Project Briefing Document" that made a number of claims about UFOs, including:

• The government has been aware of UFOs for decades and has been conducting a secret research program on them.
  • Alien spacecraft have been recovered by the government and reverse-engineered.
  • The government has made contact with extraterrestrial beings.
The report was allegedly based on the testimony of former government officials and scientists, who claimed to have firsthand knowledge of the government's UFO program. However, the report was met with skepticism by many, who questioned the credibility of the witnesses and the lack of independent evidence to support the claims.

Despite the skepticism, the Disclosure Project has continued to advocate for the disclosure of information about UFOs. In 2021, the organization released a new report called the "Disclosure Project Update" that reiterated the claims made in the original report and called for the government to release more information about UFOs.

Steven M. Greer is an American ufologist and retired physician who founded the Center for the Study of Extraterrestrial Intelligence (CSETI) and the Disclosure Project, which seeks the disclosure of alleged classified UFO information.

Greer was born in Charlotte, North Carolina, in 1955. He attended Appalachian State University and East Tennessee State University, where he earned a medical degree. He worked as an emergency room physician for several years before becoming interested in UFOs.

In 1990, Greer founded CSETI, a non-profit organization that seeks to make contact with extraterrestrial civilizations. The organization has conducted a number of skywatches, in which people gather in groups to meditate and send out messages of peace and goodwill to extraterrestrial beings.

In 1993, Greer founded the Disclosure Project, a campaign to pressure the government to release information about UFOs. In 2001 the organization held a press conference in Washington, D.C., at which 20 Air Force, FAA and intelligence officers.testified about their knowledge of UFOs.

Greer has been a controversial figure in the UFO community. Some people believe that he is a credible witness and that he is working to expose the truth about UFOs. Others believe that he is a fraud and that he is exploiting people's interest in UFOs for his own financial gain.

I couldn't find any reliable sources that can confirm whether Steven Greer has ever used the term "non-human biologics". However, he has used other terms that are similar, such as "extraterrestrial biological entities" and "extraterrestrial life forms".

In his book "Unacknowledged: An Exposé of the U.S. Government's UFO Cover-Up", Greer writes about the government's alleged possession of non-human biological material. He claims that the government has recovered this material from crashed UFOs and that it is being studied in secret laboratories.

However, Greer does not provide any specific evidence to support his claims. He does not say where the material was recovered, what it looks like, or what tests have been done on it. Without more information, it is difficult to say whether Greer's claims are credible.

It is possible that Greer has used the term "non-human biologics" in private conversations or in other writings that have not been made public. However, I could not find any evidence to support this claim.

Ultimately, whether or not Steven Greer has ever used the term "non-human biologics" is a matter of speculation. There is no definitive answer to this question.
My question at this point is whether Grusch is just repeating well worn UFOlogy legends. I don't think it's necessary or even likely that these legends originated inside the military, or from any actual program to recover bits of Soviet spaceships or bits of Soviet dogs.

It seems to me that this is just general woo, which some people who just happen to be in the military believe. Just as some people in the military believe in Dianetics or Free Energy.

He may or may not be aware of the Disclosure Project. Maybe he's well aware, or maybe he's repeating urban legends descended from Steven Greer's woo without knowing where they came from. And Steven Greer, in turn, was probably repeating even older urban legends.

Last edited:
I suspect that Grusch also gives some credit to claims apparently made by Eric Davis and Kit Green in a memo to Robert Bigelow that the famous 'Alien Autopsy' film is real, or perhaps that it is a 'reconstruction' of real events. However none of these claims have been substantiated, and several people have stated that the autopsy film is a fake. Quite likely the 'memo' is also a fake, but that doesn't seem to have reduced certain people's enthusiasm for the story.

It may be that Kit Green really believes that there were 'alien biologics' found at Roswell or elsewhere, and that he or Davis transmitted this belief to Grusch. I wonder whether we will ever find out the truth in these matters.

It seems to me that these people are just trading urban legends like Junior High School Students at a slumber party. Then they use each other as "sources."

I just find it odd that Grusch's testimony uses so many odd terms and phrasing when it comes the describing the actuality of the things he is telling us. Feels a bit like "weasel words".
I don't think it is weaselling BUT, I do agree with you that he uses odd terms and phrasing. As stated above how come he cannot describe the features of the so called non-biologics. Why would that be classified? (example only) the non human biologics looked like a 4 legged creature with large ears and snout with a pointy nose on the end...

What I find most peculiar, is this recent hearing and news is mostly confined to the USA. Without the internet no other country would probably know about it.

He may or may not be aware of the Disclosure Project. Maybe he's well aware, or maybe he's repeating urban legends descended from Steven Greer's woo without knowing where they came from. And Steven Greer, in turn, was probably repeating even older urban legends.
Greer claimed to be one of his sources. Details were posted here by @Amathia

Hi @Lee100. My understanding of the "UFO disclosure movement" and some of their beliefs is summarized this post. This includes my theory of what David Grusch and his supporters could be trying to achieve:

"If any true believer had hard evidence it would be anonymously leaked to EVERYONE post-haste. Recently, David Grusch has provided what was missing in the past - a qualified entrant for the "UFO community" to play poker with the US government through congress. His claims appear to be deliberately scattershot because he is holding an empty hand. This appears to be an attempt to bluff the US government into exposing its own deep-state conspiracy by recruiting more powerful players within the government to join the hunt for the alleged deep-state conspirators. And if nothing is revealed? This would only reinforce the unshakeable reality of beliefs in a vast decades-long conspiracy, rather than breaking it."

The disclosure movement is intertwined with a belief in the existence of a "deep state" which not only conceals itself from the public, but from the government itself (in the way a parasitic organism may evolve to "feed" off its host without the host being fully aware). Some believe this "deep state" has crossed national boundaries and is effectively an extra-governmental agency, a well known trope in science fiction. There are clear allusions to these tropes with Grusch's claims of US collusion with the Vatican in 1933.

Grusch has provided himself with plausible deniability of perjury by claiming his information was obtained through "interviews" of others supposedly with first hand knowledge. His evidence has been offered to US Congress behind closed doors under claims of security sensitivity. This has conveniently been used to justify why he cannot share his "evidence" with the general public.

There are many reasons for why information could be classified, for example the possession of a list of military facility names, functions, and locations by itself could be classified. Grusch has offered guidance of "where to look" for evidence which may include such a list that could be classified but otherwise has nothing to do with UFOs, UAPs, alien bodies or embassies, or giant alien vessels with military bases built on top, or any other such "fantastic" claims.

Um, a bit off-topic on my part, but some of the details in the first post are incorrect.

Vostok 1 (1957): A stray dog from Moscow, became the first animal to orbit the Earth aboard the Soviet spacecraft Vostok 1 (see image below).
Sputnik 2, November 1957, carried the dog Laika, the first animal to orbit Earth.

Vostok 1, 1961, was the first manned spaceflight, with Yuri Gagarin.

Vostok 2 (1961): Two dogs, were the first living creatures to return safely from space. They orbited the Earth aboard the Soviet spacecraft Vostok 2.
Vostok 2, 1961, was piloted by Gherman Titov. He didn't take any dogs with him.

Voskhod 2 (1965): Two dogs orbited the Earth for 22 days.
Voskhod 2, 1965, was crewed by Pavel Belyayev and Alexei Leonov. Leonov performed the first spacewalk. Again, no dogs.

Is it his word choice and he thinks it means something else, I mean to people who might take him as authoritative, it's close enough to sounding like a real technical synonym for "creature" or "lifeform" but actually isn't one. Also as pointed out numerous terms the words by strict definition could refer to anything from aspirin (if we take the scientific use) to an unfortunate test animal or the remains of a pilots cucumber sandwich (if we assume Grusch means a biological entity that is not a human.)

Is it a self-coined neologism, something he uses to avoid saying the real words for some reason?

I mean UFO proponents have avoided using words like aliens etc for years.

I think it's just how intelligence people speak. They're trained to not interpret information unless their job is to interpret them. The odd wording is intentional and not limited to UFO talk. e.g. if a scout sees a shipping container with Chinese word on it, but he can't read Chinese, he'll probably say "rectangular object with markings comprised of horizontal, vertical and diagonal lines" , "rectangular object" leaves open the possibility that the container might actually just be a large sign painted to look like a shipping container from afar. "markings" leaves the possibility that it might be just decorative markings, gibberish, or maybe another language, like Korean or Japanese. It could also be an unfamiliar language like Arabic or Russian written in a font that makes it resemble Chinese.

Grusch himself gave an example: he didn't want to use the term "extraterrestrial" because he wants to leave open the possibility that maybe "biologics" might not be from another planet. he went on to give an example of (i think) interdimensional beings. If you have no evidence that the beings is actually from another planet, you don't say "extraterrestrial".

I once saw on my youtube recommendation a video titled something like "Pentagon insider think UAP are biblical demons" or something of the sort, Ross Coulthart also mentioned that one of his sources think the beings are "demonic". It seems that within the UFO circle at least some people are entertaining the possibility that the subject might be supernatural. Assuming demons are real, are demon body part biological?

Um, a bit off-topic on my part,

is that a humorous way of pointing out how ridiculously* off -topic this thread became overnight? :)

*or maybe i should use ZW's word and say "how inanely off topic this thread has become".

As per his own admission, he received the information from others. I don't think he is misleading anyone to be honest, but he could be misinformed. His testimony is on what information he has seen and received only.

I wouldn't personally delve into this territory, because we would be speculation and could be construed as conspiratorial.
I think THIS is most likely. He hasn't seen ANY of the actual information himself. If a person reported to him about non-human biologics and didn't use the word "alien", they didn't say alien. It also would mean they don't know WHERE the organisms come from. It leaves the door open that they came from Earth.

I'm just asking for help. The following is from Google Bard, which I'm learning how to use.

David Grusch defines the term "non-human biologic" as "any biological entity that is not a human being." This includes animals, plants, and microorganisms. Grusch uses this term to encompass a wide range of living things, from simple bacteria to complex animals. He argues that non-human biologics should be given moral consideration, just like humans.

Grusch's definition of "non-human biologic" is based on the biological concept of life. Life is a complex phenomenon that is not fully understood, but it is generally agreed that it includes the following characteristics:

• Organization: Living things are made up of cells, which are organized into tissues and organs.
  • Metabolism: Living things take in energy and nutrients from their environment and use them to maintain their bodies and reproduce.
  • Growth and development: Living things grow and develop over time.
  • Reproduction: Living things can reproduce themselves.
  • Response to stimuli: Living things can respond to changes in their environment.
Grusch argues that all living things that meet these criteria should be considered "non-human biologics" and given moral consideration. He believes that this is because all living things have an interest in avoiding harm and promoting their own well-being.

Grusch's definition of "non-human biologic" has been criticized by some who argue that it is too broad. They argue that some non-human biologics, such as bacteria, are not sentient and do not have the same moral status as humans. However, Grusch argues that all living things deserve moral consideration, regardless of their level of sentience.

The debate over the moral status of non-human biologics is likely to continue for many years to come. Grusch's definition of "non-human biologic" is one of the many perspectives on this issue.

The information I provided about David Grusch's definition of "non-human biologic" comes from the following sources:

I also watched the video of David Grusch's testimony before Congress, where he made the claim that non-human biologics had been recovered from UFO crash sites.

It is important to note that Grusch's definition of "non-human biologic" is not universally accepted. Some people believe that only sentient beings, such as animals, should be considered "non-human biologics." Others believe that even bacteria and other microorganisms should be given moral consideration.

The following is from Google Bard, which I'm learning how to use.
Why, though? Bard is not a source. Quotes from Grusch are. If Bard gives you a phrase, you need to find out whether Grusch actually said it (maybe you can ask Bard for the source? and check it?) and then quote it.

is that a humorous way of pointing out how ridiculously* off -topic this thread became overnight? :)

*or maybe i should use ZW's word and say "how inanely off topic this thread has become".
ZW was referring to his own guess. You are referring to other people's posts.

Please give corrected information.
on youtube you can click the three little dots under a video and see a transcript, then can use "find on page" to get certain words or phrases.

I took this testimony to mean they could be reptiles from the center of the earth, fairies, creatures from other dimensions (like still earth but earth in a different dimension, etc)

40:50
um Mr grush why is it that you refer to the phenomenon as non-human intelligence why
40:56
deviate from the basis of extraterrestrial life

I think the phenomenon is uh very
41:04
complex and I like to leave an open mind analytically to specific origin

when you say specific origin are you
41:12
referring can you elaborate on that for those that might if it's a traditional extraterrestrial origin or something
41:18
else that we don't quite understand

uh from either biological or
41:23
astrophysics perspective you know I just like the keep an open mind on what it could be
Content from External Source

Source: https://youtu.be/SYS5SAYM2CE?t=2449

Back