Latoya Ammons - A Real Life Demonic Possession?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then what was he doing?
other than the mirrors (unless they were small decorative mirrors within easy reach) everything you listed can be attributed to normal kid behavior. I'm not saying it was the kid or ALL of it was the kid, but that's the kind of stuff kids do when theyre being kids. I would need more details on each specific thing to determine if the kid or mom or just random 'things happen' did it.

other than the mirrors (unless they were small decorative mirrors within easy reach) everything you listed can be attributed to normal kid behavior. I'm not saying it was the kid or ALL of it was the kid, but that's the kind of stuff kids do when theyre being kids. I would need more details on each specific thing to determine if the kid or mom or just random 'things happen' did it.
All I can tell you is all three members of the family were together out shopping when they came home to find the laundry detergent . . . twice . . . two different events. . . the stereo events occurred when all were in bed early in the morning. The mirrors (sconces) were well out of the reach of a young child . . . the music box was an antique box which was the wife's grandmother's and had never worked before in their knowledge . . . was in an enclosed cabinet and had not been touched since it was placed there many months prior . . . I will add Anchorage is in a very active earthquake zone . . . sometimes several significant tremors in one month . . . so my friend secured his wall hangings well for that reason as I did myself . . . I never had a wall hanging fall or be tossed across a room during any quake even when it was a 5+ event . . .

Last edited:
All I can tell you is all three members of the family were together out shopping when they came home to find the laundry detergent . . . twice . . . two different events. . . the stereo events occurred when all were in bed early in the morning. The mirrors (sconces) were well out of the reach of a young child . . . the music box was an antique box which was the wife's grandmother's and had never worked before in their knowledge . . . was in an enclosed cabinet and had not been touched since it was placed there many months prior . . .
the music box and stereo don't concern me that they had outside help, ive seen a lot of ghostbuster type shows. the main reason the laundry detergent is very very very unlikely to be a poltergeist or a child is because it would look like this:

the music box and stereo don't concern me that they had outside help, ive seen a lot of ghostbuster type shows. the main reason the laundry detergent is very very very unlikely to be a poltergeist or a child is because it would look like this:

I would agree . . . the manner in which it was described is extremely unusual . . .

Not saying your observations are not possible . . . but as I related earlier the housing authority confirmed with my employee (NCO) their experiences in that housing unit were not unique to them . . .

I'm not sure I understand this. Your comrade only informed you about these events after you both had left Alaska, but you were able to discuss them with your NCO afterwards? Did you have the same NCO on the later base, or did you call your old NCO in Alaska? How much detail had your comrade given his NCO, considering he didn't even mention the events to you at the time? What kind of details had been given the NCO by previous occupants, if in fact they were given the NCO at all and not to someone else, making the NCO account 3rd generation at best.

Also, you originally dismiss the possibility the events, as told to you after you had left Alaska, couldn't be caused by the child because he was a toddler, but then state that they happened over 'several years'. The difference in how a kid moves about between, say, 2 and a half years old and 5 and a half years old is considerable.

These are the kinds of tales where my sig becomes useful.

I'm not sure I understand this. Your comrade only informed you about these events after you both had left Alaska, but you were able to discuss them with your NCO afterwards? Did you have the same NCO on the later base, or did you call your old NCO in Alaska? How much detail had your comrade given his NCO, considering he didn't even mention the events to you at the time? What kind of details had been given the NCO by previous occupants, if in fact they were given the NCO at all and not to someone else, making the NCO account 3rd generation at best.

Also, you originally dismiss the possibility the events, as told to you after you had left Alaska, couldn't be caused by the child because he was a toddler, but then state that they happened over 'several years'. The difference in how a kid moves about between, say, 2 and a half years old and 5 and a half years old is considerable.

These are the kinds of tales where my sig becomes useful.
My wording may have confused you . . . the person and his family who experienced the events were in Alaska with me when the events occurred . . . this NCO/employee followed me to St Louis . . . we worked together a total of five years in Alaska and three more years in St Louis . . . he never told me about the events until we were in St Louis . . . the son was very young when the alleged events first began to happen but obviously much older by the time I was told what had occurred in Alaska. When my friend said he notified the housing office what was going on they told him these type events occurred to the previous occupants of the same housing unit. . . . while at first he was concerned for their safety, he eventually accepted them as
playful pranks from a childlike entity so for the most part he and his family ignored them . . .

Last edited:
Are you suggesting the power of suggestion?

The development and increase of psychical research during the late 19th and early 20th centuries helped confirm the conviction that poltergeist activity was genuine
Content from External Source
http://ghosts.monstrous.com/poltergeists.htm#ixzz2sGUnhg8L

*there a huge difference though between poltergeists, ghosts and demons. and this Ammons case is allegedly demons.

Demons can possess an individual, which means they can completely take over the person and make them do anything they want. If a person is possessed the only way to resolve the issue is to get a priest to perform a ritual called an exorcism.

A poltergeist is a manifestation made up of an individuals negative energy, thoughts and their emotions. Most of the time this individual doesn't even know they are causing this to happen. What types of individuals are responsible for creating a poltergeist?
http://freefall3012.hubpages.com/hub/Do-you-know-the-difference-between-an-evil-spirit-and-a-demon

The development and increase of psychical research during the late 19th and early 20th centuries helped confirm the conviction that poltergeist activity was genuine
http://ghosts.monstrous.com/poltergeists.htm#ixzz2sGUnhg8L

*there a huge difference though between poltergeists, ghosts and demons. and this Ammons case is allegedly demons.

Demons can possess an individual, which means they can completely take over the person and make them do anything they want. If a person is possessed the only way to resolve the issue is to get a priest to perform a ritual called an exorcism.

A poltergeist is a manifestation made up of an individuals negative energy, thoughts and their emotions. Most of the time this individual doesn't even know they are causing this to happen. What types of individuals are responsible for creating a poltergeist?
http://freefall3012.hubpages.com/hub/Do-you-know-the-difference-between-an-evil-spirit-and-a-demon
So are you saying that poltergeist activities are more believable than demonic possession?

So are you saying that poltergeist activities are more believable than demonic possession?
nope. just pointing out to the kids that may be reading; poltergeists may get you out of blame for breaking the livingroom lamp, demons make Protected Services take you away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back