Dutchsinse HAARP FOI request

cloudspotter

Senior Member.
Dutch has had a response to his FOI request for material on HAARP and he's very excited about it

He could of course have saved the bother (and the wasted paper) and looked up the information online

For example:

The WIND-HAARP Experiment

Abstract. Results from the first science experiment
with the new HF Active Auroral Research Program
(HAARP) in Alaska are reported. The objective was
to study the effects of space plasmas on high power
radiowave transmission to high altitudes in the magnetosphere.
Reception was done by the NASA/WIND
satellite. The data suggest that structured space plasmas
along the propagation path impose a power law
spectrum of fluctuations on the transmitted waves, resembling
scintillations. Because the transmitted waves
are near ionospheric plasma frequencies, other types of
wave-plasma interactions may occur. Such measurements
can provide a new diagnostic tool.
Content from External Source
http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1029/98GL00037/pdf

or

Electromagnetic Spectrum Occupancy Study of a Potential Transmitter Site for the HF Active Auroral Research Program (HAARP)

Which is available from Amazon

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Electromagnetic-Spectrum-Occupancy-Potential-Transmitter/dp/B00GNNEC4S

or from here

http://oai.dtic.mil/oai/oai?verb=getRecord&metadataPrefix=html&identifier=ADA288909

ELECTROMAGNETIC SPECTRUM OCCUPANCY STUDY
OF A POTENTIAL TRANSMITTER SITE FOR THE
HF ACTIVE AURORAL RESEARCH PROGRAM (HAARP)
I. INTRODUCTION
The High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program (HAARP) is a
Congressionally-mandated program, jointly administered by the Office of Naval
Research and the Phillips Laboratory, Department of the Air Force. Under the HAARP
program, a high power radio frequency transmitting facility will be constructed in Alaska
to permit long term scientific studies of the Earth's ionosphere under all conditions of
geomagnetic activity. The HAARP facility will provide sufficient energy densities in the
ionosphere to facilitate investigations of such diverse areas of research as:
• The generation of Extremely Low and Very Low Frequency (ELF and VLF)
waves in the auroral region for special communication applications.
• The acceleration of electrons to produce optical and infra-red (IR) emissions.
• The production of field aligned irregularities of sufficient electron density to
scatter radio waves.

The video has already been posted several times on the CGS FB page with one poster commenting

If you have friends that are too brainwashed to believe in HAARP/chemtrails show them this

Last edited by a moderator:
Huh? The mere existence of HAARP now is some kind of win?

Was that ever even put into question?

Dutchsinse claims that radio waves can ionize the neutral atmosphere, like those transmitted by the IRI instrument at the HAARP facility or weather radar (which transmit on completely different frequency bands, btw). He's gloating because he thinks the material he received confirms his "theories", but what he's really doing is mis-interpreting the science in a way that he can cram it into his confirmation biased paradigm, mashing square pegs into round holes as it were. The description he wrote for the vid is a word salad of nonsense...

Since the National Weather Service is pulsing 2.4Ghz signals.... the reason tornadoes are coming towards their towers, and hitting the airports where RADAR is being used, is because the MAGNETIC discharge of the electron precipitation is drawing in the weather due to the magnetic charge of the sky being a polar opposite than the charge of the ground where the pulse is coming from (the RADAR tower).
WSR-88D weather radar transmits/receives in the range of 2.7-3.0 Ghz, not 2.4 Ghz... on average there are over 1,250 tornadoes per year in the US but dutchsinse claims that the one or two that happen to come within a few miles of a radar station is proof that radar is "drawing in the weather". Between WSR-88D and TDWR, there are over 200 weather radar stations across the US so practically every storm occurs within range of a radar station somewhere, but only a small percent actually pass directly over a radar station. Dutchsinse seems to think that one lucky guess out of 100 "predictions" is somehow proof that he's onto something. :confused:

Dutch has had a response to his FOI request for material on HAARP and he's very excited about it

I don't suppose the fact that its no longer operational matters to him....

Now HAARP's many conspiracies, along with its legitimate research, may finally be at an end. The roughly $300 million facility is wrapping up its last experiments on June 10, and the Air Force, which runs the compound, may soon dismantle it.

"They want to bulldoze it, which is really atrocious to me," says Dennis Papadopoulos, a physicist at the University of Maryland and a longtime champion of HAARP. "It's like burning the Alexandria Library."
http://www.npr.org/2014/06/10/319539712/bye-bye-to-the-home-of-a-favorite-internet-conspiracy-theory

I don't suppose the fact that its no longer operational matters to him....

Nah, he just moves the goalpost and makes it up as he goes along...

RADAR stations were (are) producing these "HAARP rings" high above the transmitter stations. The rings showed up as circular on RADAR due to a reflection of frequency occurring when these "plasma rings / bubbles" are formed in the atmosphere.
Maybe someone should tell him about the 'cone of silence'.

The cone of silence refers to the area directly above a radar site that is outside of scanning range.

Bound by 19.5° angles (the radar's maximum tilt angle) and by the sky overhead, this area takes on the shape of a geometric cone. Because no radio waves can scan there, no radar echo is heard (i.e., the region is "silent").

I wish they would call it a cone of blindness. I.e. no radar reflection is seen as opposed to "echo is heard". That might reduce confusion among those conspiracy believers that think that emf and sound frequency are interchangeable.

Dutchsinse claims that radio waves can ionize the neutral atmosphere, like those transmitted by the IRI instrument at the HAARP facility or weather radar (which transmit on completely different frequency bands, btw). He's gloating because he thinks the material he received confirms his "theories", but what he's really doing is mis-interpreting the science in a way that he can cram it into his confirmation biased paradigm, mashing square pegs into round holes as it were. The description he wrote for the vid is a word salad of nonsense...

Since the National Weather Service is pulsing 2.4Ghz signals.... the reason tornadoes are coming towards their towers, and hitting the airports where RADAR is being used, is because the MAGNETIC discharge of the electron precipitation is drawing in the weather due to the magnetic charge of the sky being a polar opposite than the charge of the ground where the pulse is coming from (the RADAR tower).
WSR-88D weather radar transmits/receives in the range of 2.7-3.0 Ghz, not 2.4 Ghz... on average there are over 1,250 tornadoes per year in the US but dutchsinse claims that the one or two that happen to come within a few miles of a radar station is proof that radar is "drawing in the weather". Between WSR-88D and TDWR, there are over 200 weather radar stations across the US so practically every storm occurs within range of a radar station somewhere, but only a small percent actually pass directly over a radar station. Dutchsinse seems to think that one lucky guess out of 100 "predictions" is somehow proof that he's onto something. :confused:

My mind hurts after reading his explanation which you quoted above. Such folly Dutch. But I guess it sounds good?

This "finding" would explain the past 2 days of glee and vindication on his Facebook page. I almost feel sorry for him.

He knows the WSR-88D operates between 2.7-3.0 Ghz, with each site having a specific and unchanging operating frequency in that range. I could probably go back and find several of his posts where he seems to acknowledge this. But, for purposes of this video, now it's 2.4 Ghz. Whatever is needed to make it work, right Dutch?

Back