Debunking Humor...

I had to share this one with you lot about
Obama Orders Homosexual Chemtrail Missions Over Indiana Day After “Religious Freedom Bill” Passed
, it is an awesome laugh check it out on the link I have put here. I am also wonder if there is a thread about the 1959 Disney film about future use of chemtrails, so of the Australian chemtrailers are posting that around quite a bit in the last 2 weeks.

http://bigamericannews.com/2015/03/...iana-day-after-religious-freedom-bill-passed/

Apropos of nothing:

'A proctor administers an exam to a less-than-keen student. The entire exam consists of multiple choice 'true or false'-style questions. The proctor observes as the student reads the first question, hesitates, flips a coin and then pencils in his answer. He does the same for every question thereafter.

'When the exam is over, the proctor notices the student is still flipping his coin. So he says, "Why are you still flipping your coin?"

'The student looks up and says, "I'm checking my answers".'

Yes, ridiculous those grid marks are clearly photoshopped on

Although it did remind me of this:

Last edited by a moderator:
This was posted in Global March Against Chemtrails And Geoengineering San Diego 4/25 2015 Facebook page set up by Syd Stevens (Socal Skywatch).

I love the comment.... (kudos to Ross)

Link

Capture.JPG

Last edited:
there a bit of contrail work goin here i wonder wot engines systems they use,,,? high by pass interstellar maybe

I dunno between the Star wars nerds and The Star Trek nerds

Oh...Kaaaaaayy....I will take up this "challenge":

here!! --- The best video (from so-called "youtube"...from a few years ago...meh...)!!! To finally "settle" this!!!

BEHOLD!!! (Sorry....turn your "Nerd Volume Knob" up to "11"!!):

Back