Debunking Humor...

I relation to the disney future of weather control film posted a short while back, here;s another 1950's take on science and stuff.

and before anyone complains, it IS satire. :cool:

@Whitebeard I do love it when the Top Gear lads maintain the expected "Ambitious But Rubbish" theme!

:):p
I'm not really a Top Gear fan, too much midlife crisis neanderthal penis substitution for my liking. And I can't stand Clarkson. (the other two are ok though)

But I'll admit i do like some of the special challanges, and this one is a bit of work, to get a robin up that high on the rocket is impressive, and it was only a jammed release blt that stopped it working. Very bold attempt.

I love cassette boy...

But there is a serious point here, goes to show that with a bit of editing a you tuber can make anyone say anything, so always check the original sources.

Last edited:
and the true believer will ignore any obvious cuts that clearly show it's been pasted together. But also stuff taken out of context means it's really important to check out the source to see what has been cut off. Examples of this are the witness who mentioned a cruise missile hitting the Pentagon, even though about 3 seconds earlier he said "I saw a jet. An American Airlines Jet" and the time Pope Benedict was quoted as making very nasty comments about Islam when he was actually quoting someone else at the time and saying he did not agree with that statement.

You mean that's proof that chemtrails are a FALSE CONSPIRACY. The makers of Father Ted were trying to condition us to accept such stupid assertions :D

For thousands more years, the mighty ships tore across the empty wastes of space and finally dived screaming on to the first planet they came cross -- which happened to be the Earth -- where due to a terrible miscalculation of scale the entire battle fleet was accidentally swallowed by a small dog.

Those who study the complex interplay of cause and effect in the history of the Universe say that this sort of thing is going on all the time, but that we are powerless to prevent it.

It really makes me wonder when the more [...] theories come up with this sort of stuff. Have people REALLY never "looked up" before? Never seen a red sky at night or morning, never seen the sun reflecting golden off the bottom of as cloud? I mean the spraying blood part of the chemtrail theory is so ridiculously absurd you wonderr if the people posting this are just trolling.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back