Debunking Humor...

Amy Childs on Ebola
Presenter: “You know Ebola is going to be huge, don’t you?”
Amy: “I might be a big fan after tonight… I think it will be absolutely amazing.”
Content from External Source

Ah, the wonderful Fascinating Aida, saw them live a year or two back, wonderfully pithy

this is my current fave number of theirs

only for idiots. for sensible people it will be endlessly fascinating.
I agree, and just to maintain a certain amount of credibility, I would like to point out the sarcasm of my above post. ;)Fact is in most cases more fascinating than fiction!

Yeah, I remember after one of my FB friends posted a link to a mermaid video, and after I pointed out it came from The Discovery channel DocuFICTION and she was going to go down a serious CT gish gallop, I found a few links to real life strange creatures that are totally awesome, as well as some with superpowers.

Yeah, I remember after one of my FB friends posted a link to a mermaid video, and after I pointed out it came from The Discovery channel DocuFICTION and she was going to go down a serious CT gish gallop, I found a few links to real life strange creatures that are totally awesome, as well as some with superpowers.
OT, but I hate how Discovery, History Channel and NatGeo sometimes run that kind of shows.

It's sad that so many once reliable sources of real info have had to use these kind of "clickbait" style tactics and sensationalist rubbish to get people to watch these days.

Wait 'til these kids take their first History class...

only to find out how little their professors know about ice road trucking and abandoned storage units.

a conspiracy theorists guide to understanding the film Pitch Perfect.
http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/b50949178e/pitch-perfect-237

"Kendrick/Kubrick"...made me spit up my drink!!

"I was a senior at a barber's college, and was writing my thesis on fine-toothed combs"...hilarious!!!

ETA?) Sadly, this sort of high-brow satire is lost on many.....

2nd ETA} "Living under a rock", as in...."Iraq"....brilliant!!!

(PS....I have a veeeeeery sloooow internet connection, atm....but this video is, possibly,
a perfect satirical look at how SO MANY CTs try to 'connect the dots', and come up with
such outrageous beliefs, as a result).

Last edited:
WARNING: Strong language and brief graphic content.

But in it's humour is a message that rings true in my mind; that many people prefer to point a finger than look in the mirror.

But in it's humour is a message that rings true in my mind; that many people prefer to point a finger than look in the mirror.

I actually watched the entire 7 minutes. A little rough around the edges. (Maybe best to use the closed-captioning...eh?)

Still, the psychology seems correct. There is a sort of "boot-strap" phenomenon involved in CT mindset.

(I look forward to the blissful scenario of the 24th century, and "Star Trek: The Next Generation"):

For some reason, yesterday I was reminded of an old British cartoon from the 1980s called Jimbo and the Jet Set, about a talking aeroplane. I looked up the opening titles on YouTube, and they're pretty funny.

Notice at 0:15 how the SHEEP are being sprayed by a "CONTRAIL" but simply carry on smiling? How blatant can you get!

upload_2014-12-2_15-46-42.png

upload_2014-12-2_15-45-58.png

At last, conclusive proof that the moon landings WERE fake
http://stuffucanuse.com/fake_moon_landings/moon_landings.htm
http://stuffucanuse.com/fake_moon_landings/moon_landings.htm
You really do have to read the whole thing to see how the evidence stacks up, but here's a few tasters

Another apparently inspirational image from the NASA archive. All seems fine at first but notice the numerous directions in which the shadows are falling (marked with arrows).
This indicates that the image is probably composed of several images taken at different times (probably in a top secret studio guarded by specially trained aliens working as government agents) and joined together using advanced technology NASA always denies existed at the time.

Just way too many things wrong with this picture!
Notice the absence of stars again.
The arrows indicate the various directions in which shadows are falling, again showing evidence of inconsistent scene illumination. Yet there is something even more obviously wrong with this picture.
If the length of the lower support column of the lunar lander was 4 feet tall, this would indicate that the astronaut was over 8 feet tall, which none of the astronauts were.
(Man, I loved the Clangers as a kid)

I was thinking this today....
Do those gov't entities that are monitoring inside our computers.....do they have to read everything backwards and reverse, because they are on the inside, looking out ?

Back