Debunking Humor...

SPAM that appeared on my website. This is new...normally they are just selling unlocked iPhones or vacation property in Pakistan...
JOIN THE ILLUMINATI CALL +27743185702 OR order100.100@aim.com JOIN THE ILLUMINATI FROM SOUTH AFRICA, USA, OR ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD TODAY BE RICH, FAME, AND POSSES POWER.email us on order100.100@aim.com OR call us on +27743185702 for immediate initiation New members registration is now open online now !!!!! BENEFITS GIVEN TO NEW MEMBERS WHO JOIN ILLUMINATI. A Cash Reward of USD $300,000 USD A New Sleek Dream CAR valued at USD $120,000 USD A Dream House bought in the country of your own choice One Month holiday (fully paid) to your dream tourist destination. One year Golf Membership package A V.I.P treatment in all Airports in the World A total Lifestyle change Access to Bohemian Grove Monthly payment of $1,000,000 USD into your bank account every month as a member One Month booked Appointment with Top 5 world Leaders and Top 5 Celebrities in the World. If you are interested call the agent now +27743185702 or send your e-mail to order100.100@aim.com for immediately initiation.New members registration is now open online -
Content from External Source
I guess you don't have to be an Elite anymore, just gullible.

At the risk of displaying my "nerd level"...(elevating it even higher than previously)...please note the 'name'....Eloi Cole. (The 'strangely dressed young man').

(Hint: The "Eloi" are a fictional 'future' race created by H.G. Wells...in his novel, "The Time Machine"...in 1895).

Editing to add a poke-in-the-eye, just for humor's sake.....maybe "Eloi"s parents (in the future) had a wicked sense of humor themselves? Hmmm...?
Isn't Cole also the name of Bruce Willis' character in 12 monkeys?

I know I have posted a few of the many jokes about Schrodinger on this thread, but I did come across this one with Heisenberg which I thought some of you may enjoy.

This is just a joke....not "on-topic", but in honor of recently deceased Tom Magliozzi. of "Car Talk" fame.

(He and his brother have left me laughing in tears, for MANY years!!)

OK.....this joke:

I took my '69 Barracuda into the auto repair shop, and the mechanic said, "You've blown a seal".

I then said, "Just fix the darn thing, and keep my personal life out of it, pal!!"

(Sorry @ Mick.....the opportunity was just too precious to pass...).

TO ADD? These two brothers DEBUNKED many "MYTHS" during the time they produced their show, on NPR....so....there is maybe a tangential connection??

Yeah I like that old car joke also WeedWkacker and I will check out Tom Marliozzi and his brother some more. Thanks for the tip. Later :)

This is just a joke....not "on-topic", but in honor of recently deceased Tom Magliozzi. of "Car Talk" fame.

(He and his brother have left me laughing in tears, for MANY years!!)

OK.....this joke:

I took my '69 Barracuda into the auto repair shop, and the mechanic said, "You've blown a seal".

I then said, "Just fix the darn thing, and keep my personal life out of it, pal!!"

(Sorry @ Mick.....the opportunity was just too precious to pass...).

TO ADD? These two brothers DEBUNKED many "MYTHS" during the time they produced their show, on NPR....so....there is maybe a tangential connection??

Here is the full video....FULL of humorous puns. (Not sure if it fits here...."debunking" some things, using humour I think it applies):

"Wet Dream"

The latest video in CoolHardLogic's "World of batsh**" series is on "Chemtrail" theory. I won't link it directly out of respect for the site's policies as it ridicules "chemtrailers" as well as the theories themselves. it can be found on their Youtube channel in the link above.

Ray Von

Someone posted this in a group on Facebook. Hats off!

Attachments

• canvas.png
    canvas.png
    656.9 KB · Views: 285
Back