Debunked: Obamacare RFID Chip Implant Law Hoax

Last edited by a moderator:
Umm you do know that the technology - not available for public use - is generally expected to be around 40 years ahead of where we are now? Supposing that is true, the technology would most certainly be there to do these things. Again - Nanotechnology. The voice tracking and body system tracking, that may well be out of reach, but not impossible (that is speculation). But the GPS tracking, that is highly feesible, as is the cyanide placed in the chip.
Cyanide in a nanochip? You are really talking nonsense. How are you going to get between 200 - 300mg of cyanide in a nanochip?? You do realise how big nano actually is don't you??

Cyanide in a nanochip? You are really talking nonsense. How are you going to get between 200 - 300mg of cyanide in a nanochip?? You do realise how big nano actually is don't you??

Yes I do, the nanochip is hypothetical.
The microchip (the one in known existence), does indeed contain cyanide.

I was going to link a video which included LOTS of news channel reports on the chip itself.. It has now been taken down That leads me to believe it's been removed for a reason.

Because it is BS.

do you bother to actually read what has been written on a topic before barging in and repeating all the same nonsense that has been debunked already??:rolleyes::eek:

Because it is BS.

do you bother to actually read what has been written on a topic before barging in and repeating all the same nonsense that has been debunked already??:rolleyes::eek:

Yes, it has not been debunked, this is the reason I write on. VeriChip changed it's name to PositiveID, that is the problem there. The chips are very real, yet they do not appear on the website, and the video from youtube has been removed, further evidence for a coverup.

Yes, it has not been debunked, this is the reason I write on. VeriChip changed it's name to PositiveID, that is the problem there. The chips are very real, yet they do not appear on the website, and the video from youtube has been removed, further evidence for a coverup.
RFID chips are real, the government forcing you to have one is not!

The company - Verichip doesn't have a proper official site, but if you do google Verichip official site, it brings up http://www.positiveidcorp.com/

No, I have found. A Saudi inventor apparently tried to get a patent for a surgically implant that would have a lethal dose, with an associated implant for GPS. The patent was rejected and no proof it would work or available. I think most people would tend to not such a sizeable implant. Verichip has nothing to do with it. Is this what you call research? D- , must try harder.

D- ?

that's a bit generous!

this guy has shown repeatedly that he actually has no "research" ability at all - all he does is make claims and then refuse to provide any actual evidence...let alone GOOD evidence...to back them up.

Is there an ignore function on this site??!!

Yes, it has not been debunked, this is the reason I write on.

you are a troll.

VeriChip changed it's name to PositiveID, that is the problem there.

That is not a problem at all.

The chips are very real,

And yet you, as always, provide no evidence to back up your claim.

You are a troll.

yet they do not appear on the website, and the video from youtube has been removed, further evidence for a coverup.

further evidence you are talking rubbish.

Last edited:
No, I have found. A Saudi inventor apparently tried to get a patent for a surgically implant that would have a lethal dose, with an associated implant for GPS. The patent was rejected and no proof it would work or available. I think most people would tend to not such a sizeable implant. Verichip has nothing to do with it. Is this what you call research? D- , must try harder.

No, that is but one part of it. The Verichip ones also contain cyanide.. It was on the news.

D- ?

that's a bit generous!

this guy has shown repeatedly that he actually has no "research" ability at all - all he does is make claims and then refuse to provide any actual evidence...let alone GOOD evidence...to back them up.

Is there an ignore function on this site??!!

Yes that's correct (sarcasm). I'm sorry if the documents and videos I have seen are gone.. That is not my fault, merely more cover ups.

That refers to a BADGE, which is larger.

EVIDENCE? Or are to just believe you?

Yes you can ignore a poster, you click on their name and you can set it to ignore.

you are a troll.

No I am not.

That is not a problem at all.

That is the reason I did not understand the website's name.

And yet you, as always, provide no evidene to back yup your claim.

You are a troll.

I am no troll, I simply cannot find the evidence I had, as it has been REMOVED.. What else do you expect me to do??

further evidence you are talking rubbish.

No it is not, I am telling the truth and you simply don't believe me. The videos and posts I have read before are gone. That single video I tried to post would have explained it all for you, but it is deleted. Again not my fault.

No, that is but one part of it. The Verichip ones also contain cyanide.. It was on the news.

No can't find anything linking Verichip outside of conspiracy websites. Even then they don't directly link Verichip but mention them and the Saudi guy in the same article

http://beaconbulletin.com/2010/08/16/chip-implamt-medical-i-d-and-criminal-record-internalized/

Medical record chip:
Approved in May, 2004 by the FDA, a tiny computer patient’s arm can speed vital information about a patient’s medical history to doctors and hospitals.
The Food and Drug Administration said that Applied Digital Solutions of Delray Beach, Fla., could market the VeriChip, an implantable computer chip about the size of a grain of rice, for medical purposes.
With the pinch of a syringe, the microchip is inserted under the skin in a procedure that takes less than 20 minutes and leaves no stitches. Silently and invisibly, the dormant chip stores a code that releases patient-specific information when a scanner passes over it.
Content from External Source

GPS chip for crims adds in a dose of cyanide
By Julia Sagar
May 22nd 2009
A Saudi inventor has filed a patent for a
GPS-enabled “killer chip”, which, once implanted under the skin, would help authorities track “undesirables”.
The killer hook? It would also contain a dose of cyanide to remotely kill the wearer without fuss, should authorities deem they had become a public threat.

Have you a link to this news article or some other evidence that Verichip are developing this?

Or you just posted an old video and are claiming it was something it is not just to be a troll. o_O

No I didn't and no I am not. I am out to find the truth, and I find all of these debunking sites to be another part of the coverups. Half of the people here probably aren't even part of it, they're just the gullible ones. Why do you believe so strongly that your government is there to help you? Is it not obvious enough that they don't care about anyone else? Even just from their greed.

Why do you believe so strongly that your government is there to help you? Is it not obvious enough that they don't care about anyone else? Even just from their greed.

This is nothing to do with believing the Govt is here to help or otherwise - it is about making claims that are supported by evidence - something you consistently fail to do!

And THAT is what makes you a troll.

No can't find anything linking Verichip outside of conspiracy websites. Even then they don't directly link Verichip but mention them and the Saudi guy in the same article

http://beaconbulletin.com/2010/08/16/chip-implamt-medical-i-d-and-criminal-record-internalized/

Medical record chip:
Approved in May, 2004 by the FDA, a tiny computer patient’s arm can speed vital information about a patient’s medical history to doctors and hospitals.
The Food and Drug Administration said that Applied Digital Solutions of Delray Beach, Fla., could market the VeriChip, an implantable computer chip about the size of a grain of rice, for medical purposes.
With the pinch of a syringe, the microchip is inserted under the skin in a procedure that takes less than 20 minutes and leaves no stitches. Silently and invisibly, the dormant chip stores a code that releases patient-specific information when a scanner passes over it.

GPS chip for crims adds in a dose of cyanide
By Julia Sagar
May 22nd 2009
A Saudi inventor has filed a patent for a
GPS-enabled “killer chip”, which, once implanted under the skin, would help authorities track “undesirables”.
The killer hook? It would also contain a dose of cyanide to remotely kill the wearer without fuss, should authorities deem they had become a public threat.

Have you a link to this news article or some other evidence that Verichip are developing this?

Well you have given some good data at least on the chips creators at least, maybe I misconceived what the news channel was saying. So what I heard was probably the simple thing of it being created by Verichip and then changed by him.. When I was doing my research (at least a year or 2 ago) the majority of information did indeed lead belief to the chip being used as a tool for tracking and killing terrorists or criminals, which would also line up with the ideas of the Saudi inventor. Although, one thing i will say is these does not necessarily mean that the USA has refused the patent, or any other country for that point.. The report says that Germany alone refused the patent? This still could be going on in the shadows. With or without the cyanide, I do not want any chip inside me.

This is nothing to do with believing the Govt is here to help or otherwise - it is about making claims that are supported by evidence - something you consistently fail to do!

And THAT is what makes you a troll.

Read my last post ^^^^^. I am no troll, I may have misconceived the information, but many of my claims are still in place, the one thing I will accept is, Verichip have nothing to do with the cyanide.

Your profile say you are in Hove. Since when have the UK government made any mention of compulsory RFID chips? I suspect you are trolling.

They have not, but it's never going to be happening purely in the US, it's sure to come here afterwards. The US government is the one with all the crazy ideas and all sorts of space programs etc. I like to discuss them. Here in the UK, nothing happens and there is very little conspiracy or anything of the like.. The US holds most of the mysteries and information I want to know about.

They have not, but it's never going to be happening purely in the US, it's sure to come here afterwards. The US government is the one with all the crazy ideas and all sorts of space programs etc. I like to discuss them. Here in the UK, nothing happens and there is very little conspiracy or anything of the like.. The US holds most of the mysteries and information I want to know about.

Is it? Have you some evidence for this? A quick search finds a school in Cheshire that wants pupils to carry rfid yet you make no mention of it. Why is that not a concern? Why are you so distrustful of the US government yet seem to not be interested in any of the cover-ups the UK government may have? That seems a very distorted World view or are you limiting your research to Youtube?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/educatio...nts-made-to-carry-Orwellian-locater-tags.html

Students made to carry 'Orwellian' locater tags
College staff and students have been issued with compulsory electronic badges that are capable of tracking their movements, leading to criticism of "Orwellian" tactics.
By Stephen Adams, Medical Correspondent
6:30PM BST 11 May 2012

Back