Debunked: Human Protection Software Suite

Mick West

Administrator
Staff member
I've titled this "debunked" to aid with searching, but really this is something that should not need debunking, as it's obvious nonsense:

http://www.facebook.com/notes/mell-...on-software-suite-description/227717630632555

We have a full solution to reach a full Human Protection. Our solution is automated but it doesn´t cover 100% of the device removal. That means that there are devices(also known as implants or chips) that our solution will not find or will not remove automatically because of its size or its implications. At this moment those devices that were not removed automatically we can remove them manually (human assisted), which means man/hour fees. There are also cases that some device might not be removed because of the damaged done to the human body. Sometimes a physical part has been substituted by a device, so the removal would result in a null part in the body.

Our solution has already been successfully tested in Brazil and USA.

Our Human Protection Software Suite is a composition of many softwares installed in the Human´s body. After its installation, it starts working with the following components:

• Human Protection Dome - impedes new device implants (installation) from entering your body
  • Quena Human Shield - reflects outside emissions.
  • Human Firewall - impedes the backdoor connections to your body for influencing, dream injections and information leakage.
  • Automatic Device Removal Matrix - removes devices (chips, implants) from the body in a search and remove algorithm. The removal is done in the first 7 layers of the human body, and recovers the damaged area using Human Technology for Recovery. It removes from milli, micro, nano scale down to sub-nano scale devices. The bigger devices are imploded but not all will disappear, thou will stop working.
  • Program Tracker - searches and removes programs and configurations in a search and remove algorithm.
  • Anti Stalking Tech - creates a 2Km (aprox. 1.2miles) clearance area around you removing stalking intentions against you.
  • Embedded Human Technology - used to recover the damaged areas from the device removal
  • Anti Tracking - hides a human in the environment, so that tracking possibility is null to their tech.
Our solution is under constant development and will be kept that way to keep ahead of the other´s tech.
We do track you via your bio signature and test you for compatibility with our tech. So not everyone will be accepted, and we will only accept those that meet compatibility with our tech.

Our Human Protection Software Suite will be licensed by a months/fee as soon as we reach open market.

So the question here is: is this actually serious? It's marketed at the "TI" (Targeted Individual) community (Gang Stalking), which certainly exists, as a community. But to regular folk this seems like a parody. Is this just someone having cruel fun with the clinically paranoid TI community? Or is the vendor, Mell Mellhedek, really that deep down the rabbit hole?

This is a hoax that entraps TI's further into the Matrix due to a back door in the program. Victims of this program by some stranger are sure to be compromised more than ever before. This unknown guy says he will install software in your body. Is this what you really want?

Think about it.
Word.

It is a honor to be listed and talked about our solution over here. If in such a short time we have been mentioned at this website, we are doing a nice job.
Thanks.

P.S. Answering your question: Yes, it is serious. We are not here to have fun with humans, we are here to stay and support humans. Another thing: No one will ever find anything that deep down the rabbit hole. It is just another entrapment.

Answering the other guy: We are not leaving a back door opened, we are closing the backdoors used. That is why so many are so interested in this not happening.

Regards,
Mellhedek.

If we are leaving a backdoor in the installed software in the human body: Than, you are saying that a software may be installed in a human´s body? If so there is a defined structure in a human that makes it feasible to have softwares installed and have backdoors? It is a way to think about it. Lets than no put as debunked, yet.

Regards,
Mellhedek.

Me thinks we have a fiddle artiste on our hands here, keen to bilk the desolate TI from their means and pilfer more than their hard fought sanity. Shame on you Rafael Born Caravantes… Alias Mell Mellhedek. Do your research, his Facebook is under his false name. Contact him here:
person: Rafael Born Caravantes
address: Rua Taquara, 564 - 105
address: Porto Alegre - RS
address: 90460210 - BR
phone: +55 51 30198388
fax-no: +51 30198388
company: Noren Desenvolvimento de Softwares e Hardwares para Reducao de Riscos
e-mail:

And his linked in profile here,
http://www.linkedin.com/in/rcaravantes
Do you really think it is possible to create software that prevents people from stalking and following you? Do you seriously believe that the capability of a man that has only a front page on its website can do all that is claimed? Look into his “test trials” I am sure that you will find people that are connected monetarily. More info to come on Sênior Caravantes...

Truthfully,
Kigo Chaos

Yes, my birth name is Rafael Born Caravantes. But I am using now my real name, Mellhedek. All my info is Public as well as my company's info. Feel free to dig around.Now, what is your real name? So I can know for whom you work, and which agreements you have with them. No, forget about that, we don't need it, you would loose your job for been debunked and that is not what we are here for. Keep your good work, we will keep ours, lets see who gets there first.P.S. No, you will not find no one monetarily connected, just many infiltrated from gov agencies, and those have been respectfull.Regards,Mellhedek.

As a legitimate Targeted Individual (TI)...I find what you are attempting, to be deplorable. If anyone has come to visit this website and would like a testimony of the wonderful results I have achieved using Mellhedek's advanced technology then please take the time to read my story here: http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=319469668071183

If you were to have any questions after that, I can be reached on facebook or by email: wewillbefr33@live.com

MikeC,It is a very important question. We upload the human softwares via one of the many human interfaces available in the human body. These interfaces as well other backdoor interfaces that we are also firewalling them.Some of the known interfaces are positioned: on the back of your head, on top of your head, on your chest and on your back. These positions are also related to known positions in the basic body energy system, known as chakras.Regards,Mellhedek.

How on earth do you load "software" into the human body??
I think he means that software is softer to load into the human body in much the same way that hardware is harder to load into the human body.
It all makes perfect sense, if you just look at it the right way.

We upload the human softwares via one of the many human interfaces available in the human body. These interfaces as well other backdoor interfaces that we are also firewalling them.
See, I told you Hellhedek puts a backdoor into his software, then he firewalls it so it can't ever be removed. Nasty stuff he's putting into TI's so they will forever be his zombies.

Blah Blah Jay Reynolds...I think you just like to see yourself type. That's a wild imagination you got going there. Sounds kind of dark and sinister what you've concocted. Might want to check your backdoor for anything incoming :)

I'm afraid Jay was just joking there.

The idea of human software as described is not scientifically plausible. It's basically equivalent to magic.

MikeC,It is a very important question. We upload the human softwares via one of the many human interfaces available in the human body. These interfaces as well other backdoor interfaces that we are also firewalling them.Some of the known interfaces are positioned: on the back of your head, on top of your head, on your chest and on your back. These positions are also related to known positions in the basic body energy system, known as chakras.Regards,Mellhedek.

Gobbledygook - I can read the words, but they have no meaning.

Yes I work for the government... I am a reptilian overlord. :rolleyes:

My actual name is Kigo... my last name is Inordinatio. My father is Italian, my mother German. I am a targeted individual. I might be young but I know a scam artist when I see one. Think about it people, do you think that if it were possible to create a software that can "remotely download to the brain" that the government that target us all wouldn't swoop in a destroy this ala Waco Texas? If there are targeted people in Brazil and the Brazilian government is behind this, don't you think they would be able to find Rafael Born Caravantes, since his location, address and number are all here? Use some common sense people. There is no software that would prevent those perps responsible from swooping in with REAL guns (which I shouldn't have to point out that "software" cannot stop bullets) and taking the software away?

I know that the Targeted Individual community is more intelligent than to believe in such a false hope. Lets work to expose Rafael

~Kigo Chaos

As a legitimate Targeted Individual (TI)...I find what you are attempting, to be deplorable. If anyone has come to visit this website and would like a testimony of the wonderful results I have achieved using Mellhedek's advanced technology then please take the time to read my story here: http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=319469668071183

If you were to have any questions after that, I can be reached on facebook or by email: wewillbefr33@live.com
Joselle, facebook is blocking your page from being viewed.

I can read it OK. I will do that later.
Perhaps you have been targeted already, Jay.
I have a spare license for Norton Anti-virus HE* if you would like to take a prophylactic...

* HE - human edition

I can read it OK. I will do that later.
Perhaps you have been targeted already, Jay.
I have a spare license for Norton Anti-virus HE* if you would like to take a prophylactic...

* HE - human edition
I'll have an appointent to see the Spyware Doctor tomorrow!

" as well other backdoor interfaces"
Anyone trying to get in MY backdoor interface will be in big trouble.
:)

FYI:

For anyone who was unable to view my FaceBook page. Please visit my new blog @ http://wewillbefr33.wordpress.com. Here you may view:

1. Credentials that Substantiate Who I Am
2. My Testimony as a Tester/End User of the Human Protection Software Suite
3. Photos as Evidence
4. 70+ FAQ’s from Mellhedek’s FaceBook Page

My very best,

Joselle Rozario

Mell Mellhedek's facebook page says at one point,
"Our solution has already been successfully tested in Brazil and USA."

What was the testing process ?
Was the source of the unwanted anomaly found, in the first place ?
Were the results tested....both on a "known" implant chip subject, and an "unknown" chip-less subject ?
Were those two results compared ?
...and if it was a "known" chipped subject.....why not just remove the chip.....and present that as evidence, or to further prove your product's capabilities ??
So far, no TI (targeted individual), has ever produced such a chip.

This mellhedek fellow isn't getting any traction, thankfully. The TI people are essentially paranoid, how many will trust some unknown guy in Brazil?

mellhedek, few of these people have any money.
My advice, find something worthwhile to sell to people with money, and lose the 'appeal to fear' tactic.
You'll feel better about yourself in the end.

So the question here is: is this actually serious?

Not a chance.

It's marketed at the "TI" (Targeted Individual) community (Gang Stalking), which certainly exists, as a community.

It's the first I've heard of this product, and I've been targeted since 1998, and am very well-known in the community in the UK. See, for example, KILLED.org.uk. If there really was a "product" that was being marketed to targeted people, and money changing hands, that would be irresponsible. A few could actually be taken in by the joke, and end up with false hopes dashed, and money wasted.

But to regular folk this seems like a parody.

Firstly, it obviously IS a parody. Targeted people would be likely to spot that quicker than others, but I'm surprised that anybody with a brain needs to ask. Secondly, what kind of misconception is being peddled, by referring to people who haven't been targeted (yet) as "regular folk"?

Is this just someone having cruel fun with the clinically paranoid TI community?

It's somebody having funny fun with the targeted community, I'd say. But not if money is really changing hands. In that case, I take it all back. It's not at all funny.

And - puh-lease - don't portray the TI community as "clinically paranoid". Firstly, it's not "politically correct" for lay people to use medical jargon as put-downs, even if one of the cushiest jobs going in medicine is being one of the doctors who are paid to do this. Secondly, it's simply not correct, period.

Or is the vendor, Mell Mellhedek, really that deep down the rabbit hole?

In character, I'd say so. I dare say that, when he's not in his Mell Melhedek role, the person who invented and plays that character is as level-headed as any of us, and maybe a lot more level headed than some of the TIs and non-TIs I know, I have to admit. Same as Dame Edna Everidge is female, but Barry Humphries (?) who plays her and writes her scripts and makes up her ad libs, is male.

My advice is to enjoy the satire, but please also to educate yourselves by also looking at the serious coverage of organised stalking and electronic harassment that's out there, because the people who have become targets, all started out, and indeed remain, "regular people". Apart from the need for the public to learn about the targeting industry if we're ever going to get it stopped, you'd have enjoyed satire more if you hadn't been comparatively ignorant of the real phenomenon that was being satirised.

It appears that Mellhedek is serious about making money from this spoof after all. What is worse, he and Joselle have been on the radio a couple of times in the USA, as studio guests. What are they on, these broadcasters, to allow this scam air time?

I listened to one recorded broadcast in the background whilst multi-tasking. A friend of mine, who I will call "Andrew", participated live in a phone-in with this pair, sending me the following report afterwards.

Andrew said:
Hi John
Well that was a rush just spent/wasted the last 2 hours with Mellhedek and friends.I got about 7/8 questions asked via chat that the host the `lovely` Joselle put to our old mucker Mell.I was asking clarification type questions in response to his waffle answers.It felt a bit cruel at times because naturally the man was all over the place,talking past lives,unseen forces stuff you couldn`t make it up.

So if you have 2 hours to waste play the recording back, I was guest 19, a Uk Ti called Dave username Demoncleaner was on and respectfully tried to question and they blocked him as they did me in the last 5-10 mins.Joselle played for time and kept the bluff going but I think the penny has dropped and they realise they have been rumbled.It would be more amusing if it wasn`t so damn cruel,as you know well people are suffering daily and yet others see an oppurtunity to cash in,damn evil.Anyhow I like to think I have saved some Ti`s from even greater loss will likely send a strong email to Joselle if she wants to persist with this scam.

Speak soon John ..best regards Andrew

I am grateful to Mick for covering this scam on this message board, resulting in a high ranking for this thread in searches for Human Protection Software Suite, that will serve to protect desperate people who are scientifically uneducated.

By all accounts, the scam isn't working.

It is possible that Joselle is innocently duped, having experienced some real relief from the placebo effect after some hocus pocus wrought by Mellhedek.

Mell, if you want to sue me for libel for denouncing your "product" here, there and everywhere, go ahead punk, make my day. I agree with Mick's description: you're peddling "magic", nothing more than that. I really did think that you were a satirist, and laughed out load. I'm not laughing any more. Shame on you.

I see very little difference between Mellhedeck and you, John.
Maybe you actually believe what you are touting, but both of you contribute to a state of misery in a way that I see as cruel.

The Art of Suggestion in Action

The promoter of HPSS, ‘Mell Mellhedek’, won’t talk to me for some reason. He’s even deleted my messages from his site, and has fixed it so I can’t post any more there. Hmmmm!

Out of the 300 or so people who have supposedly tested HPSS, there are a total of TWO have actually endorsed it. One of those people is Jim Alby. I contacted Jim on facebook to see if I could ask him some questions about his experience with HPSS, but he doesn’t want to oblige, for whatever reason, and he just referred me back to the HPSS documentation for answers to my many questions. Unfortunately, that documentation provides no answers to the questions that everyone with a discerning eye is demanding to know.

Nonetheless, I went through the transcripts of one of ‘Mellhedek’s’ online test sessions, which is pretty much all that he’s willing to offer in the way of test results. Nonetheless, it’s very interesting, indeed! In fact, it gives a pretty good example of how suggestive influencing is being used by ‘Mellhedek’.

I’ll use these transcripts to show people how he attempts to induce phantom EH symptoms in a person, using a little suggestive influencing and relying on their psychosomatic tendencies. I’m posting the entire transcript (so as not to take anything out of context) along with a running commentary interspersed, explaining EXACTLY how ‘Mellhedek’ attempts this. After that, I’ve added some further comments I have about this.

What I describe is obviously going to be speculative on my part, in that I’m having to guess that this is what’s going on, although there are other possibilities that are equally fraudulent (for instance, that this ‘session’ was completely made up, like all of ‘Mellhedek’s’ claims). However, the basic techniques I describe here are scientifically supported, and commonly used by con artists, hypnotists, and psychologists. The fact that he’s using suggestive influencing is obvious, once you are aware of the process involved.

Please be aware that I’m not intentionally trying to insult or besmirch any TIs out there with real problems by what I suggest is going on in what follows, but I have no other choice but to take this avenue if none of the people promoting HPSS will discuss anything about it with me. My intentions are to use this fine example of a con artist attempting to apply suggestive influencing to induce phantom symptoms in people who have strong psychosomatic tendencies. Maybe some of you will recognize the same techniques being used by others who claim to have a solution to their targeting, and you will think twice.

So here we go…

John says:
i finally made it here.
Mellhedek says:
welcome
are you ready to work?
John says:
yes.
Mellhedek says:
I am already working with Lucas, but lets work with you also
at the same time
have you defined already your safe area?
Content from External Source
‘Mellhedek wants it to sound like he has lots of people wanting his help, so he pretends that he has others there being ‘helped’ as well. This suggestion is intended to boost John’s confidence in him.

John says:
yes.
Mellhedek diz:
well go there stay steady 1 min and come back and checkin
This is just a delay to get John into an expectant state of mind.

John says:
k.
k. back
Mellhedek says:
ok
you may go to the safe area for 10 min and then come back to checkin
John says:
k
Here, ‘Mellhedek’ has John go back and relax, which will hopefully put him in an alpha state. The alpha state is the best state for suggestive influencing – the same state that’s used to induce hypnosis. He also wants to increase John’s expectancy even more by delaying further, and he will hopefully start focusing on any symptoms he might be having.

Mellhedek says:
how are you feeling?
John says:
k im back is that 10 min?
Mellhedek says:
more than that.
but ok
did you sleep?
‘Mellhedek’ wants to know if he slept, which will tell him if John is definitely in an alpha state.

John says:
1 min
no. distractions here.
Mellhedek says:
what kind?
John says:
1 min pls
ok. just relaxed.
Mellhedek diz:
everythin ok with you?
John says:
yeah.
Mellhedek says:
how are you feeling?
John says:
feeling ok.
was before tho. i get the voices.
Mellhedek says:
ok
John says:
plus mind reading.
Note that John isn’t currently displaying any symptoms. ‘Mellhedek’ gets John to start focusing on his symptoms. This will cause him to become more sensitized to what’s going on in his body, getting any possible symptom-like sensations to stand out more in his mind. Anything that resembles symptoms at all will come to his attention.

Mellhedek says:
we will have to wait for 2 hours from now. I have installed a new and updated Human Protection Dome, with embedded Human Firewall, embedded generator, embedded automatic Device Removal and embedded Quena Shield.
This delay might be due to the fact that John isn’t relaxed because of the interruptions he’s having. More likely, though, it’s because John currently has no symptoms. John will spend the two hours looking for them, which will help in self-inducing them psychosomatically before he comes back. ‘Mellhedek’ needs phantom symptoms to be there first before he can influence them to go away.

John says:
so come back at 10 EST, 1 am Brazil
Mellhedek says:
yes
John says:
ok
Mellhedek says:
if my project works, the embedded generator for Quena Shield should substitute the physical generator with Quena Shield.
We shall then go all virtual. then no need for a physical generator.
John says:
ok see you then.
Mellhedek says:
ok
John says:
hi
Mellhedek says:
hi just a moment.
John says:
ok
Mellhedek says:
any symptom change?
‘Mellhedek’ wants to make sure John is focusing on his symptoms, since it’s been two hours since they last talked. He wants John to be sensitized to what’s going on in his body so that any unusual feelings are magnified. If John has strong psychosomatic tendencies, he’ll probably have found some symptoms to report.

John says:
cant tell for a while.

John is still not having any symptoms.

Mellhedek says:
the answer is yes or no. It should be noticeble
John says:
the voices are mostly when things are quiet.
Here, ‘Mellhedek’ is pushing John for a better answer, and if John is the right type of person, he’ll want to make ‘Mellhedek’ happy by having something to report. This also influences John to focus harder on looking for any possible symptoms, since ‘Mellhedek’ needs to establish something through psychosomatics. ‘Mellhedek’ leaves it open to John to tell him what they are. By doing this, he’s essentially getting John to suggest the symptoms to himself.

Mellhedek says:
If not it isn´t working as intended
we will need to update some parts.
can you go to the safe area for 5min and come back to checkin?
Since John isn’t really having much in the way of symptoms, ‘Mellhedek’ wants to give it a little longer. He needs John to start inducing symptoms psychosomatically by spending some time focused on looking for them.

John says:
ok
i’m back.
Mellhedek says:
great
assembling your safe area again
wait a moment
can you go to the safe area for 5min and come back to checkin?
John says:
is a battery operated clock ok in the safe area?
Mellhedek says:
no
John says:
or a watch?
Mellhedek says:
no
John says:
ok.
John inadvertently offers ‘Mellhedek’ an excuse for any potential problems with his ‘product’ when John asks about the battery operated clock.

Mellhedek says:
John?
John says:
yes?
Mellhedek says:
are you ready?
John says:
just got to the safe area a minute ago
Mellhedek says:
you need to stay 5 min there
John says:
k. be right back
Mellhedek says:
ok
‘Mellhedek’ is still waiting for John to start self-inducing symptoms psychosomatically. He needs John to be receptive to the idea that he’s having them. This will make his further suggestive influencing far easier. If he can’t induce them, he can’t really ‘cure’ them either.

John says:
k. i’m back.
Mellhedek says:
any symptom change
any itches
John says:
no itches that I know of.
Mellhedek says:
ok
let me track
John says:
ok
‘Mellhedek’ is now resorting to suggesting specific symptoms, starting with something quite easy to induce just by looking for them and expecting them. Itching is far easier to induce than pain or other similarly strong symptoms.

Mellhedek says:
I am trying to locate their energy source
John says:
ok. i felt something in the temple area a minute ago.
Mellhedek says:
wait a moment I am getting there
John says:
ok
Finally, John is reacting to the suggestions. Notice that it still isn’t much of a symptom.

Mellhedek says:
you have now on you various kinds of device trackers and removers
like an anti-virus
John says:
ok
He’s accepting the suggestion.

Mellhedek says:
our tech to get rid of theirs
are your ready? lets go for another update. Lets cut their power
John says:
how can i tell?
Mellhedek says:
can you go to the safe area?
When ‘Mellhedek’ says that he’s going to “cut off their power”, John asks “How can I tell?” but ‘Mellhedek’ never bothers to give an answer. He leaves it open for John to use his imagination and look for anything that might be a sign, rather than to tell him what to expect.

John says:
it may be a while before i could tell on myself.
Mellhedek says:
about what?
John says:
i mean before i could tell if they have access to my thoughts.
i haven’t heard any planes overhead.
they’d have come out like hungry animals if they’d lost the signal it seems to
me.
Mellhedek says:
you also have planes overhead? I have big and small ones
John says:
oh yeah, when they want to make a point.
John is also already sensitized to planes flying over. He has also somehow predetermined that they fly over to make a point. I wonder how far John lives from the nearest airport or military base, or whether he’s living in a heavily populated area? Lot’s of planes in those areas makes it easier to get sensitized to them after hearing others talk about this sort of thing, which causes the sensitization. Also notice that John states that he has difficulty detecting any symptoms. He needs time before he can tell.

Mellhedek says:
it doesn´t matter.
They will retreat and come again with another strategy
it works like that
your protection this time should withstand them
‘Mellhedek’ knows that the planes come and go randomly, and probably have nothing to do with John. He suggests to John that John will withstand their arracks. Of course, John’s not having any symptoms, so he’s not having any attacks, and there’s nothing to withstand.

John says:
well thats true. remember though in my case it’s the mind-reading and the voices.
Mellhedek says:
you can tell when it is over
John says:
so it’s not as obvious as the others.
yes i could.
Mellhedek says:
I know. You will know.
ready to go to the safe area?
John says:
1 min pls
Mellhedek says:
ok
All this back and forth movement to and from John’s safe area helps to establish ‘Mellhedek’s’ suggestive influence on John, by having him follow physical commands rather than just mental ones. This helps to create stronger subconscious communication between his mind and the body, which will help in influencing any psychosomatic tendencies he might have.

John says:
have an emergency call.
Mellhedek says:
ok.
John says:
is there any way you can help someone that’s being attacked severely?
im not sure what to do for them.
Mellhedek says:
I need full name and city
John says:
Mary, City, State
Mellhedek says:
ask if there is a middle name and symptoms
At this point, ‘Mellhedek’ is going to start working on John’s friend Mary. He’ll give up on John altogether. Note that John wasn’t having any symptoms at all the whole time, and ‘Mellhedek’ hasn’t really had much luck inducing any phantom ones either. Because John gets voices, they aren’t so easy to induce through suggestion.

Note that as soon as ‘Mellhedek’ switches to Mary, he immediately demands her trust by expecting her to give personal information to a total stranger. It’s not enough to cause her to back out… just enough to gain her trust. This is important! This causes her to make a commitment to feel more open to him and be more receptive to his suggestive influences. He also asks for her symptoms. This causes her to begin focusing on them and allows any psychosomatic tendencies to start kicking in, just as he did with John.

John says:
symptoms are they’re doing something to her spine. feels like the discs are popping out.

Note that she’s already having symptoms. If they’re psychosomatic, it will be easy for him to manipulate them through his suggestions.

Mellhedek says:
midlle name?
John says:
yes, checking.
she has to text me as she has no minutes to call.
Mellhedek says:
ok
?
John says:
trying to reach her
Mellhedek says:
ok
John says:
still trying to reach her. i hope she’s ok.
Mellhedek says:
I have tracked her down
already found her
John says:
you have? bless you mellhedek!
she’s texting me.
Mellhedek says:
let me see what I can do
John says:
ok
Mellhedek says:
tell her to inform any symptom change
going to used some different tech
John says:
she says her middle name is X.
Mellhedek says:
always get full name, that is one way to get the biosignature
John says:
ok
Mellhedek says:
see if she had symptom change
John says:
ok
Note that he doesn’t specify what part of her he’s working on. He leaves it open because he wants her to come up with something through her expectation and desire to see an effect. So he’s leaving it to her to look for any symptom changes at all that she might think are occurring, so he can claim that he caused it.

just asked her.
she says shes in a lot of pain. its too much
Mellhedek says:
ask if it hurts the same or it is getting worse, and tell her to keep texting you as it starts to lower or to get stronger the pain
John says:
asking her.
waiting
how is everyone else doing tonight?
are they responding well?
Mellhedek says:
still working
John says:
ok
He asks her to look for symptom changes as he supposedly ‘works’ on her (note that he doesn’t specify what area he’s working on). This gets her to focus more intensely on her symptoms, so she will sensitize herself to any physical sensations that might arise psychosomatically. This helps to magnify anything she’s already feeling as well. He also wants her to keep busy texting so that she stays busy focusing on all this.

Mellhedek says:
usually Linda they take her offliine a lot
how is Mary
?
John says:
still waiting.
she’s being attacked by signals from the apartment below her.
Mellhedek says:
how is the pain?
it doesn´t seem to be from that apartment
it seems to be from satellite
He suggests that he knows where the attacks are coming from, and overrules her own assumptions. If she trusts him, she’ll accept what he says, leading her into greater dependency on him, and even greater trust. This builds up her receptivity to his suggestions.

John says:
yes, they access a satellite.
from a computer
Mellhedek says:
you need to know with her only if the symptom has diminished
don´t worry this time with the source
He doesn’t want them to focus on the source because he wants to influence their symptoms to decrease (well, Mary’s, since John doesn’t seem to be having any anyway). Telling them this might help ‘Mellhedek’ reduce any psychosomatic symptoms. This works because the source is closely associated with symptoms in the mind of an EH target, so thinking about the source might habitually cause symptoms to be more easily induced psychosomatically by focusing on the source. When you focus on something, it naturally becomes magnified in your awareness, and he wants to make sure that the opposite happens, so he gets them to avoid any thoughts that might lead to the induction of psychosomatic symptoms. The reason he still gas them focus on the symptoms is because this will induce a physiological connection between mind and body, which will allow him to then manipulate her psychosomatically. He’s counting on their symptoms to be psychosomatic in nature, as many TIs who claim to be getting EH really are.

John says:
k. heres her message:
I can feel my arm and can move it. the spine is not right twitching forhead and behind both eyes still pounding but not as hard
Note that she just says her spine’s not right, nothing about it hurting, and nothing is wrong with her arm. He had asked about the pain before she said where it was hurting, and only now does she say where it’s specifically hurting.

Mellhedek says:
there is a possibility of lots of different sources so if you concentrate on the sources at this time it won´t help. If you take one down they will use another.
John says:
ok. understand.
When ‘Mellhedek’ states that the attacks can come from multiple sources and they’ll keep switching around, he’s setting up an excuse for himself in case of any potential failure in inducing psychosomatic effects in Mary through his suggestive influence.

Mellhedek says:
see with her if the pain in the spine diminished that is what I have worked on
I will check the other symptoms if that one is ok
Remember, there was no pain in the spine. He’s taking credit for something that wasn’t there.

John says:
ok
also you may want to know that she is heavily implanted
This will be a cover excuse for his failure, as we’ll see.

Mellhedek says:
and who is not?
hehehe
John says:
mellhedek!!
Mellhedek says:
sorry
John says:
lol
Note: Kind of a suspicious little exchange going on here! This suggests to me that there could be some collusion between these two guys, and Mary might even be a non-existent person. In fact, John could be non-existent as well. But I’ll leave that for an alternative look at this little ‘session’ in a possible future expose.

Mellhedek says:
we need to be happy while we work
I know it is terrible, but lets face it happy
John says:
yes we do.
Mellhedek says:
and hit it hard.
John see if her spine is better. We won´t be doing more than that. We won´t use
resources for that as we are not using with you testing group
let finish the development of the Human Protection Dome and then everyone will
get better using it.
John says:
ok, then.
Mellhedek says:
just check if her spine is better than before.
John says:
asking her.
will let you know if i hear anything further.
Mellhedek says:
ok
John says:
is there anything else we need to do?
Mellhedek says:
I am tracking down somethings. I don´t know yet if we will need to update. If
you can wait some more minutes it will be great.
John says:
ok
‘Mellhedek’ is stalling, waiting for some feedback from Mary because he needs to know what direction to go with his scam.

Mellhedek says:
Lets go for another update. 5 min in the safe area?
John says:
ok
Mellhedek says:
updating
He forgets about Mary and decides to start working on John again. He first needs him to go to his safe area where he’ll relax and hopefully get back into an alpha state and become more open to suggestion. It will also get him to start focusing on himself, looking for any possible symptoms. If he has any psychosomatic tendencies, phantom symptoms might start arising, which is what ‘Mellhedek’ wants, so he’ll know if John is in a suggestible state.

John says:
ok back
Mellhedek says:
updating wait a moment
John says:
ok
Mellhedek says:
the devices are more physical than I calculated
calculating how to remove them
John says:
ok. that’s fine.
He’s setting up an excuse in case there are no psychosomatic results from his suggestions. If he has to, he can claim that he can’t remove the physical ones remotely, and he’ll say that they’re the source of any persisting symptoms that he can’t counter.

Mellhedek says:
still calculating
updating
John says:
ok
Mary says her spine has no feeling now.
a little better.
Mellhedek says:
it should. I have taLemos the device out and used Human Tech to compensate the
alteration done by the device
Note that John still doesn’t seem to be having any symptoms at all. He’s just reporting Mary’s. He’s also ignoring her real pain, and pretending to be working on an area that will be easier to influence, since it might be psychosomatic in the first place, whereas the pain in her forehead seems more real and might not be possible to reduce through suggestion.

John says:
can you do anything for the right hand?
Mellhedek says:
hers?
John says:
yes
Mellhedek says:
let me track
She’s focused intently on her hand now, so ‘Mellhedek’ will try to take advantage of that. By the time John asks him to work on her hand, she may have started feeling more receptive to ‘Mellhedek’s’ suggestions through John. At any rate, if John has suggested to Mary in any way that ‘Mellhedek’ was causing whatever positive changes might have been taking place prior to the hand (a slight reduction in symptoms in her spine), she would have become more open to further suggestions because of the trust she already had in John as a friend. Whatever the case, we haven’t really seen him have much influence on her at all, so far.

John says:
ok
Mellhedek says:
still updating
John says:
she says youre on it
already feeling different
shes on the phone now
Mellhedek says:
so lets do something for her hand
She’s revealing to ‘Mellhedek’ that she’s open to his suggestions and receptive to something happening, focusing intently on the feelings in her hand, magnifying them as she sensitizes herself to them, and when she does feel any slight change, she attributes it to him, revealing that she’s developing a greater trust in him. Her feedback tells him that his suggestions are being accepted, even if they aren’t really doing much, if anything. He wants to stay focused on her hand now because it might be responding to her expectations through his suggestions.

John says:
ok tks so much
she’s saying it feels better.
Mellhedek says:
see if her hand is better
Note who says what first here. ‘Mellhedek’ asks about her only after John tells him that her hand feels better. He’s planting the suggestion that he was expecting her to be feeling better at that point, trying to make it look like he had just been doing something to reduce the symptoms there.

John says:
did you remove the implants? she has several there.
Mellhedek says:
some
When John asks if ‘Mellhedek’ removed the implants in her hand, he essentially gives him an opening to take the credit. ‘Mellhedek’ takes credit, but says he only removed some of them. Doing this leaves the matter open, in case his suggestive influence doesn’t work and there are still symptoms later on.

John says:
ok
Mellhedek says:
how is the symptom?
John says:
she can feel her fingers now
Mellhedek says:
nice
John says:
“its a miracle!”
she says
Her responses tell him that she’s buying it and is self-inducing psychosomatic relief in the symptoms. His further suggestions will have a better chance of working.

Mellhedek says:
I have done the same thing with Linda
it worked
perfect
John says:
theres something in her forehead also.
Now that her hand has stopped feeling any phantom symptoms, she focuses on wherever else she’s feeling symptoms. She’ll tend to focus on those areas that have previously bothered her, which are already ‘trained’ to show psychosomatic symptoms. She starts focusing on her forehead where she’s been having the strongest symptoms, sensitizing herself to that area and further magnifying anything she feels.

Mellhedek says:
the problem is that they improved and hacked what I had done with her
John says:
yeah probably
‘Mellhedek’ says that the perps hacked what he’s just done, again covering for any possibility that his suggestive influencing doesn’t work very well. Note that John quickly agrees with whatever ‘Mellhedek’ says. This shows how receptive he is to ‘Mellhedek’s’ suggestions. Just the kind of person ‘Mellhedek’ wants for his scam.

Mellhedek says:
what we are doing now is to overcome the possible hacking
John says:
ok.
she has them in many places.
now they’re attacking the ones in the forehead
Mellhedek says:
the problem is that they improved and hacked what I had done with her
Note that her symptoms are actually getting worse. This is because they are already more intense than the ones in her hand or spine, and by focusing on them, she’s actually causing them to magnify and get even stronger.

John says:
yeah probably
John seems receptive to everything that ‘Mellhedek’ suggests.

Mellhedek says:
Lemos
John says:
says not pounding!
she says “thank you!”
Mellhedek says:
your welcome
say to her spread the word that Mellhedek is back.
Now the pain in her forehead lessens, and she immediately gives him the credit, because she trusts him and wants to believe that he can help her. But he didn’t really do anything more than lead her with suggestions, and since her symptoms were actually psychosomatic in anyway, they could be easily influenced through suggestion. She was open to his suggestions and expecting that something would happen, and so it did. He takes the credit for it, of course, and tells her to spread the word (like he had just performed some sort of miracle), because he knows she’ll only say good things about him at this point. She’s bought his scam and believes he did it all, not understanding how she was tricked.

John says:
“getting better”
she has a few more. do you have time?
Mellhedek says:
the biggest problem is that she has tons of it.
John says:
yes she does
She says she’s still having symptoms, so he responds by saying she has lots of implants, suggesting that they’re causing the symptoms. Again, he’s just covering his ass because he didn’t really do anything and her symptoms persist. John shows that he’s supportive of ‘Mellhedek’s’ suggestions that there are more implants, which means that John may be inadvertently helping to influence Mary. Remember, she trusts her friend John, who she knows trusts and believes ‘Mellhedek’, which increases her trust and belief in him too.

Mellhedek says:
tell her to read at this moment my twittter and understand the safe area concept
she should be fast
He wants to draw her into his web further by leading her to the next stage of his scam.

John says:
maybe we could schedule a time to work with you.
I’ll read it to her
she’s not on the internet
Mellhedek says:
go for it and explain to her
John says:
ok
is the safe area 15 feet?
Mellhedek says:
yes
5 meters
He emphasizes the size of the safe area simply for dramatics, to make it seem more important and for other purposes than it really is. He really just wants her to use it to relax her enough to induce an alpha state and make her more suggestible.

John says:
ok
explained to her about the 15 feet safe area.
are you calling for testers?
Mellhedek says:
maybe we can test on her now
Note that he’s ignoring her persisting symptoms, and diverting attention by starting to test on her. He doesn’t explain what he means by that, leaving it open to their imaginations and cover his ass if he has to.

John says:
she would like to.
Mellhedek says:
she has the safe area available now?
John says:
we’re working on it.
Mellhedek says:
tell when she is ready
John says:
ok
does that include through the walls?
Mellhedek says:
yes
but lets do the best that she can
I will test then if it is ok
John says:
she’s going in the bathroom
she’s putting the phone outside the area
Mellhedek says:
ok
John says:
she’s going away from the phone
how long should she stay in there?
Mellhedek says:
the first time: so tell now to go to the safe area and stay there steady for 1
minutes
John says:
ok told her
she’s back now
She’s being cooperative with his instructions, showing that she’s committed and receptive to whatever he tells her.

Mellhedek says:
safe area ok
John says:
ok
Mellhedek says:
she may go there and countdown 10 min
say when she goes
John says:
she’s going now
she said she
she’s feeling better now
she could feel the implants in her hips fluttering.
Mellhedek says:
she has gone to the safe arrea?
John says:
yes she said that before she went
Mellhedek says:
ok
inform when she gets back
John says:
ok
He wants her to relax, to get her in an alpha state.

Mellhedek says:
I am tracking all of you, Lucas, Linda and John after I have done the update.
and Lemos also
John says:
thanks so much Mellhedek!
are they all still there?
Mellhedek says:
yes
John says:
ok, great
Mellhedek says:
I think we reached some maturity in the Human Protection Dome, so they won´t be
able to reinstall more devices and also enables me to update the embedded tech,
that been said if I get the tech working with anyone of you the rest will be
updated to the working solution
John says:
yes you are improving, Mellhedek!
good job!
Mellhedek says:
10 min done
John says:
yes
she’s coming.
she’s here.
Mellhedek says:
lets wait some 7 minutes with her and see how she feels
But don´t loose her contact
‘Mellhedek’ is waiting for her to tell him what he wants to hear, so he can take the credit. He wants to give her plenty of time to self-suggest the symptoms to disappear.

John says:
she feels real weak.
This might be because she’s getting exhausted from all this.

Mellhedek says:
she might be a piece of solution to the problem
‘Mellhedek’ is trying to influence her to go along with his suggestions by making her feel special.

John says:
ok, great.
she says all the implants were fluttering when she was in the bathroom (the safe
place) and now they don’t feel like they did before.
question: is the safe area a place for when you are testing or will she always
be safe in there?
She senses changes (“fluttering”) because she had time to relax and let her mind wander while she was in her safe area, giving the phantom symptoms a chance to lessen, change, or disappear. She was looking for something to happen, causing a psychosomatic reaction.

Mellhedek says:
the safe area is a Area Protection Dome assembled at distance, an improved tech
based on the generator of Area Protection Dome, which is an equipment that we
have over here and use to safe guard our areas.
John ask her how she is feeling
John says:
she feels better.
Mellhedek says:
any symptoms change
start writing down major changes if there are
Writing all this down does two things here. First, it acts to deepen the belief that the symptoms she’s been having here are real and that he’s worked his mojo her. It’s a well-known psychological trick that tying this sort of physical confirmation to something – in this case, any imagined symptoms – will establish them more firmly in her mind as being real. Later she’ll be more likely to still believe they were. Second, it changes her focus from her body to the task at hand, giving the phantom symptoms a chance to disperse.

John says:
only place hurting now is ankle
Mellhedek says:
it seem that the ankle is normal caused, organic
Her symptoms are just bouncing around from area to area, and although they’re lessening somewhat (we have little to tell by), it’s only because they’re psychosomatic – her belief that she’s being attacked is still stronger than her belief in him. She might also be too focused on looking for them. He uses the excuse that some are natural, because he’s not doing very well.

John says:
oh. are saying she should write down major changes?
Mellhedek says:
yes
if she had lots of implants when we started she must had lots of symptoms
John says:
ok
Again, this is suggestive influencing. He’s excusing his failure to do anything but initiate phantom symptoms through psychosomatics (if he’s even doing that).

Mellhedek says:
if she was severely target the same thing
what has changed in symptoms
John says:
ok. she’s going to get materials to write.
Mellhedek says:
we need also feed back at this moment, besides what she will send you
John says:
she’s going to start writing now.
Mellhedek says:
found something that she differs from the testers and I am updating based on
that
John says:
she’s not on the internet so she will have to mail it
Mellhedek says:
I want to finish my year with this goal accomplished.
John says:
ok
Mellhedek says:
John get by phone what has happened to her
from the moment that she called in to after the Human Protection Dome was
assembled on her
John says:
shall i write to you now.
Mellhedek says:
yes
John says:
ok
Mellhedek says:
I want to know if we reach a working solution to some extent
still updating
He’s suggesting that there should be positive feedback. If she believes that he’s helping her, she’ll not want to disappoint him. She’ll look for any sort of seeming improvement, and he hopes that through psychosomatics she will hopefully respond accordingly.

John says:
ok
Im not as weak as I was 20 minutes ago.
im not nauseaus anymore
pounding in the front of head has stopped.
a lot more coherent. thought she was going to die.
felt like the implants were tingling on the bottom of left foot in the heel when tests were running.
can move her right arm
the spine is more comfortable.
on pain in the kidney
Mellhedek says:
no pain?
John says:
left ankle is numb, but not sore or throbbing like before.
no pain.
fluttering in the heart stopped as soon as he started
can feel fingers now and can open and close her fist.
control again of right arm
sore in shoulder area where it connects to the neck.
she can feel her legs, they’re not numb or tingling.
is all this understandable?
implant in the back of neck is sore but not hurting.
only hurts to the touch.
speech is better.
vision is clearer.
not feeling implants in rib cage
John gives him her report. She’s come up with quite a long list of things to describe. This indicates several things. First, it shows that she had become very sensitized to any little thing that she might feel. Second, it indicates that she’s attributing every little sensation she feels to EH attacks and/or ‘Mellhedek’, ignoring the possibility that it could be other things. The pounding in the head lessened because she stopped focusing on it when she started writing or looking for other areas that had any odd sensations. That she says she thought she was going to die indicates an overly exaggerated imagination at this point, which can only help in influencing a person. She now believes that he’s able to affect her. She wants help with her problem, so she’ll be more likely to become dependent on ‘Mellhedek’ for that help. If her symptoms are psychosomatic, he’ll be able to manipulate her better as time goes on and he gains her trust and belief further. Note that she’s still not much better.

Mellhedek says:
only that?
hehehe
John says:
hand is coming back from non-feeling
Mellhedek!
lol
Mellhedek says:
heheeh
I am really happy
John says:
good job!!!!!
she was so suffering!
Mellhedek says:
really fast!!!
John says:
yeah really
Mellhedek says:
that is nice tech
John says:
she says “this is great”
Mellhedek says:
the new movie: “Mellhedek strikes back”
John says:
lol
He praises himself, as does John. Both his self-praise and Mary stating that she feels relief will ground John’s belief in ‘Mellhedek’ further – as well as any other TIs out there who hear about HPSS and are gullible enough to accept whatever they want to believe without giving it a second thought.

Mellhedek says:
ok. your turn. Go to the safe area for 5 min. Lets see if I got it right this
time.
John says:
Mellhedek, how would you know?
Mellhedek says:
what?
John says:
I just have voices or mind reading
how can i tell if its working. i dont hear them now
Mellhedek says:
don´t bother. You are still with devices
go to the safe area for 5min.
John says:
ok
as you say
Here we go again with the initial step of attempting to induce an alpha state in John. He once again gives the suggestion that John has implants, getting him to focus on the idea.

The session stops here, for some reason – probably because the rest of it went nowhere with John, as previously.

‘Mellhedek’ really had no effect on either of them, although he gave it a good try. John had no symptoms during the entire time, and Mary was at the height of what she thought was an attack when she started, so ‘Mellhedek’ took the credit as soon as it lessened, which it eventually would have anyway.

The most important thing to note with all this is that ‘Mellhedek’ relied on his suggestions and John and Mary’s gullibility.

‘Mellhedeh’ only wants to deal with the most gullible people. These are the type of people who tend to have high psychosomatic tendencies, and so they’re easier for him to manipulate into self-inducing phantom symptoms. They’re also the least likely people to say anything if they’re dissatisfied, because he uses the fear of being labeled as a perp or infiltrator if they speak up.

Back