Advocating violence against "Chemtrail" planes, pilots, scientists, and debunkers

That comment at the bottom:

"Connie HattenNotice......no trail, hmmm? So, if these planes make (con)trails always when flying, where is it? Right, see, they spray them when they are supposed to."
Content from External Source
Where do people GET these false notions about contrails? It's a rhetorical question.

They make it up as they go along.

I don't get the message in the bottom part of that.
How does one "Save Mother Earth" using an adjustable spanner?
It is probably a reference to geoengineering of some kind, but what does the symbolism mean?
Is MM now advocating geoengineering to save the planet?

Oh. I see now.
Interesting, and ties in with the imagery in the top part.
The book looks interesting and entertaining - I will look for it in the Library.

Monkey Wrench Gang reference. Absolute physical sabotage implications.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Monkey_Wrench_Gang
Good catch. It's probably 20 years since I read that book. Edward Abbey did promote sabotage against projects that he felt were environmentally detrimental. I can see why the chemtrail movement would glom onto him.

Hey Ross, my favorite Edward Abbey book was "Desert Solitaire" a non-fictional account of his seasonal work at Arches National (at that time) Monument.

Two disturbing comments posted on a video originally by Tanker Enemy, now mirrored on FalseFlagAmerica8675

tankerenemy.jpg

@4:13, I'd sure like to know where Tanker Enemy came up with this, "Smart dust is one of the main causes of cancer and neurodegenerative disease. Smart dust is so small that it penetrates in any human organ."

Chemtrails Global Skywatch. Sorry, neglected to copy link, got this hours ago.

metashoot.png

Hopefully, this comment posted in the same thread is indicative of most of the poster on Global Skywatch, so no one one will have to worry about anyone actually DOING anything.

typical.png

I'm not allowed to contribute to that youtube post. I guess I didn't realize I was that popular. Wouldn't want an airline pilot to chime in about the movement.

That's one of the new Youtube functions, where you can, for some reason, be "not allowed" to respond to some posts even though you see a "reply" button beneath it. Then there are posts which don't show a "reply" button at all. I don't understand the new system.

In response to this ridiculous piece bullsh!t propaganda
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/georgia-kelly/thrive-film_b_1168930.html
Foster Gamble, the narrator's husband, is an heir to Proctor and Gamble, apparently a very deep pockets guy, who supports conspiracy theories and libertarian politics. Their longer film, Thrive, was professionally produced and well advertised. And these people have the nerve to accuse debunkers of having nefarious clandestine funding. I shot most of my You Tube video with a $48 camera from Walmart.

Comment on one of dutchsinse's vids. He recorded some video from his yard of natural cirrostratus with a few semi-persistent contrails here and there. The following day the sky was overcast. Needless to say, the clouds were a perfectly natural and expected aspect of a cold front moving through. But Mr. HAARP ring the self-proclaimed weather guru would rather drive his viewers to violence than give them real weather information.

agp6.googleusercontent.com__N_1Wh7vGPEg_AAAAAAAAAAI_AAAAAAAAABc_6TWJgy4KVv0_s48_c_k_no_photo.jpgBirdFluJapan7 hours ago (edited)

Why can't we get some stinger missiles and shoot these polluters down? ... Just a thought... Prolly after too much Battlefield 3
Content from External Source

Their photo sure looks a lot like several take by Alfred Henry over Washington, DC on November 23, 1898!!!

upload_2013-11-26_10-59-10.png

OR one taken a few months later on January 27, 1899...

upload_2013-11-26_11-1-25.png

Both of these photos and more were published with an article titled "Wave or Billow Clouds" in February 1899 issue of Monthly Weather Review as well as another article by the same name in the July 1899 issue of Nature magazine.
http://docs.lib.noaa.gov/rescue/mwr/027/mwr-027-02-0057b.pdf

Attachments

• mwr-027-02-0057b.pdf
    8.6 MB · Views: 608
I don't get the message in the bottom part of that.
How does one "Save Mother Earth" using an adjustable spanner?
It is probably a reference to geoengineering of some kind, but what does the symbolism mean?
Is MM now advocating geoengineering to save the planet?

Maybe they want to throw a spanner in the works?

That's one of the new Youtube functions, where you can, for some reason, be "not allowed" to respond to some posts even though you see a "reply" button beneath it. Then there are posts which don't show a "reply" button at all. I don't understand the new system.

Google has thoroughly fucked up the youtube comments facility. I've had a youtube account for 5 years or so, I use it to create playlists so I can have music I like playing while I work, but now I can't comment on anything. If I try, it tries to link my youtube account to my gmail, and if I opt to not have that happen it tries to set me up with a google+ account, even though I've just cancelled my Google+ account because they were trying to link the two together.

I suspect this could backfire on Google in the long run. There are a lot of youtube account holders who prefer to keep their identities to themselves, me included.

This is more than likely going to end very badly. If some lunatic does manage to hit a plane the loss of life will be tragically avoidable. Don't the ring leaders in this con realize what they seem to be setting in motion?

This is more than likely going to end very badly. If some lunatic does manage to hit a plane the loss of life will be tragically avoidable. Don't the ring leaders in this con realize what they seem to be setting in motion?

They are aware of the reactions they are getting. I think they don't care. The hardest core think the world is going to end anyways, so like G. Edward Griffin said, "They will say we are doing it for the benefit of society."

They are aware of the reactions they are getting. I think they don't care. The hardest core think the world is going to end anyways, so like G. Edward Griffin said, "They will say we are doing it for the benefit of society."
Sad to say but I was a facebook friend of GEF back in the day.

The world is going to end anyways. True, but not anytime soon, and our species will no doubt end a whole lot sooner unless we get a collective grip. Still, that's the way of species on Earth. The time of reptiles was long, and that ended. Mammals came to the fore, and out of the mammals arose one with a particularly large brain.

It's somewhat intriguing that our species, the one with the big brain, can be capable of putting together systems of thought to understand both the macroscopic and microscopic worlds that we live in, and live within us, and yet seem incapable of coming together to plan for our species survival.

Many of us embrace the ideas that conspiracies among the elites are the problem. Some of us wonder if our need for religion is the problem. The world is going to end anyways. The first definitive date for the world's end came from the Millerites, and the day that the world didn't end for them is now known as 'The Great Disappointment'.

The Great Disappointment. Says it all, really.

I see one is telling the others to call a TSA hotline. Don't they know their numbers and voices will be recorded? Guess not. Maybe for the best.

I see the conversation turned towards the sort of 'prank' activism I expect will eventually begin. Chaining themselves to airports, blocking entrances to military bases. The same sort of stuff they've seen before by other activist groups. When that doesn't work and they still see contrails the frustration will grow harder and stronger. They continue to be egged on by their leaders who actually believe that "very soon" they won't see any more contrails. I've heard that sort of boast for over a decade now.

I see one is telling the others to call a TSA hotline. Don't they know their numbers and voices will be recorded? Guess not. Maybe for the best.

I see the conversation turned towards the sort of 'prank' activism I expect will eventually begin. Chaining themselves to airports, blocking entrances to military bases. The same sort of stuff they've seen before by other activist groups. When that doesn't work and they still see contrails the frustration will grow harder and stronger. They continue to be egged on by their leaders who actually believe that "very soon" they won't see any more contrails. I've heard that sort of boast for over a decade now.
Meaning that they think the activists will have put a stop to it?

That Eric at the bottom has modified the old "turn on, tune in, drop out" 60s attitude. What, you want to have the false hope of being SUCCESSFUL, and OWNING A HOME and watch TV in your room??? You want to be part of the ESTABLISHMENT? Truly delusional that he tinks they have cameras zoomed in on him. Almost sounds alike a POE.

Back