Advocating violence against "Chemtrail" planes, pilots, scientists, and debunkers

I think everyone should let her go as far as possible. It's incredibly difficult to actually accomplish what she's dreaming of and right now there's little evidence against her. She could claim she's only playing with hobby sized rockets. Let her build something she's really proud of. She'll brag online somewhere.

I think everyone should let her go as far as possible. It's incredibly difficult to actually accomplish what she's dreaming of and right now there's little evidence against her. She could claim she's only playing with hobby sized rockets. Let her build something she's really proud of. She'll brag online somewhere.

If it were just little toy rockets I could agree, however she's admitted to pointing what she describes as a powerful green laser at an aircraft and that is an intolerable REAL threat that could easily be repeated at any time. She has gone too far by using the laser on an airplane and that admission has already been reported.

This woman needs HELP and I can see the CTs complaining now. She is mentally ill and it seems delusional.

I would hate to be her neighbor (may there is a reason she never sees them. I have lived next door to someone that was mentally ill and I know I avoided dealing with her.

All we need to do is use their own game on them. We don't need all the dumb ass sheeple to do it, just a few good minds and some false flags of our own.
Content from External Source

Those who fantasise conspiracy where there is none conspire to commit one.
The circle is complete.

I'm sorry, I realize this is not about shooting a plane down, and while I certainly would not want to make her a martyr somehow, there is clearly some kind of psychotic episode going on here.

flys1.jpg

Ah. I think Carly is probably best left alone as much as possible.

If it was an individual thing....

This disturbing exchange among 8 people seems to be reaching out to a consensus that justifies hostage taking, maiming and murder. After all, they are demons, it is self-defense, killing them is an act of love........

Even the voices of reason became co-opted and agreed. Very sick stuff once it gets started.

https://www.facebook.com/carlyhill.hill/posts/631238893558441

If it was an individual thing....

This disturbing exchange among 8 people seems to be reaching out to a consensus that justifies hostage taking, maiming and murder. After all, they are demons, it is self-defense, killing them is an act of love........

Even the voices of reason became co-opted and agreed. Very sick stuff once it gets started.

I mean left alone as in not engaged or provoked, certainly threats of violence need to be identified, and reported if warranted.

In the last four years I've had three laser incidents all at low altitude (<2000 ft), within a terminal area while landing, this is a commercial aircraft mind you, with innocent people aboard. Minneapolis, Dallas, and Montreal Quebec. All were immediately reported to ATC, and all were taken very seriously. It's a felony offence and if you're convicted you'll do jail time. I'm not sure people realize how much it happens.

Worth recording the whole thread there:

Gnarly Carly · 363 followers
Monday at 11:32pm ·
So here's the bottom line....
If one person poisons or kills one man, it's murder. If one person kills several people it's Mass Murder. If a group of people poisons or kills one man, it's suicide. And if a group of people poisons or harms a group of people, it's ignored and accepted.

So I guess if a group of us took a group of them, and held them hostage with demands that they stop allowing us to be poisoned, it should be ignored and accepted too. After all, it is a matter of self defense, which is not a crime anyway.
2Like · Share
26 people like this.

Kate Willens Two wrongs don't a right make....we have to take the way of love borne upon courageous action.
Monday at 11:33pm · Like · 2

Gnarly Carly Ha! It's not wrong to put the fear of God in them to come clean. They are allowing a crime to take place. That is criminal. And love is not getting us anywhere. You don't "love" people who are trying to kill you. We have to stoop to their level and play by their rules. Not fighting back is ridiculous. And walking outside every damn day seeing them fill our air with poison is not working for me. Oh, and every damn night too.
Monday at 11:37pm · Like · 10

Gnarly Carly Plus, I'm not trying to make a right, I'm trying to expose, hurt, mame or euthanize whoever I can get my hands on who is part of this. It's called defending yourself, rather than drinking the damn koolaid singing cum bye ah.
Monday at 11:39pm · Like · 10

Kate Willens Gnarly my friend, I just see that love is the only way out. It has to be. Otherwise, all roads lead to the death that they are creating. But love can motivate toward tremendous goals. And keep our hearts alive in the process. Forgive me for stating my opinions here. I only wanted to offer another way, and in no way demean what you are feeling. I do understand.
Monday at 11:42pm · Like · 1

Maria Padilla Self defense is self defence with these monsters there will be not ounce of love. You will be programmed and sterilized against your will. They need to be stopped. There is a time and place for everything fighting for humanity is the biggest form if love there is. Sometimes you have to kick the shit outta evil instead if hugging a tree
Monday at 11:50pm via mobile · Like · 6

Bryan Dean Just a sense I have. People are waking up and also getting REALLY PISSED OFF. I'm seeing a lot of it. I adore you Carly. You speak for many of US. Tucson was just horrid today. It sure feels like you're being attacked. When you see huge plumes right ov...See More
Monday at 11:56pm · Like · 9

Terry Hamel Exactly. Sociopaths don't understand rights, empathy, or boundaries, only exile or dirt naps.
Yesterday at 12:00am · Like · 7

Kate Willens I think you might be misunderstanding what i mean by love. I'm not talking about showing them love at all. I'm talking about moving from the vibration of love within your own heart. A love that carries toward the goal you want to achieve which is to...See More
Yesterday at 12:02am · Like · 1

Alex Hunter I'm with Carly on this one Kate and I am glad she has the decency to speak her mind right in front of the assholes/weaponised 'intelligence' community;
It is the parasites that need to be culled.
Love will NOT stop these psychopaths or those who prostr...See More
Yesterday at 12:03am · Like · 10

Kate Willens Alex, i love you because you demonstrate exactly what i mean.
Yesterday at 12:04am · Like · 2

Alex Hunter We have been trying it peacefully of course. But we cannot allow this to continue another second lest history repeat.
I do not want this to happen either but these filthy pigs must be stopped.
Yesterday at 12:13am via mobile · Like · 5

Kate Willens Yes, i see that i may be wrong.....
Yesterday at 12:14am · Like · 3

Debra Burger Hi Kate,in a perfect world, we would all have,love in our heart and i do appreciate your loving opinion but i feel it us out if live that we are all acti.g out against this crime on humanity. If we werent coming from a place of love, live for oirselvess, our families, friends, and bothers and sisters. Not acting out of love, we would have killed our doctors and all who lead up to killing us. Peace and love kate.
Yesterday at 12:16am via mobile · Like · 4

Alex Hunter Please have a look at today's ongoing globalist aerosol assault documentation/post and comment on my wall.
Yesterday at 12:17am via mobile · Like · 4

Debra Burger Out of love that we are all acting. Ugh typos
Yesterday at 12:17am via mobile · Like · 3

Maria Padilla If you take a purebred animal and keep inbreeding you get an animal who is mad. Not angry mad but crazy mad. These are the ones doing this. And that animal has to be put down.
Yesterday at 12:21am via mobile · Like · 5

Kate Willens Yes I can see your points. It's something that i struggle with -- I think really that we are all motivated by love for what is right, or we wouldn't be so outraged by what is occurring. How to keep that love uppermost is what i struggle with......thanks for listening.
Yesterday at 12:25am · Like · 4

Alex Hunter I follow my heart Kate, Spirit and Soul.
I can't copy the comment on my aerosol assault wall post because of more government corruption but it explains this and the scale and nature of the aerosol assault here in the Pacific Northwest this Easter Weekend.
Yesterday at 12:29am via mobile · Like · 2

Maria Padilla Think of it as being a mom. You love and protect at all cost
Yesterday at 12:30am via mobile · Like · 4

Alex Hunter With the ferocity and determination with which a lioness protects her cubs...
Yesterday at 12:32am via mobile · Like · 3

Yanna Myrat The Holly combination: destroy them with love. These are demons, they have to be out of the way. But this job should not be done with hate, should be don't like when you clean your house. Do you hate your house or the dust or whatever when you clean it? NO. You do it to have a healthy environment with good vibs. Yes, they have one day to get out of the way, but protect your souls as well. No anger, no fear, no hate. Just do the work full of love.
Yesterday at 12:57am · Like · 6

Yanna Myrat Detachment from the process works also as a protection.
Yesterday at 12:59am · Like · 5

Debra Burger Gottcha, im loving every minute of being sick. Just kidding. Im hearin ya!! Peace
Yesterday at 1:17am via mobile · Like · 1

James Wasil @Yanna: I hate the dust whenever I clean it. It's gross and I want it gone lol. I guess I will have to love to hate cleaning dust out of my home, according to you...
Yesterday at 1:52am · Edited · Like · 1

Gnarly Carly I dont know about you guys but Im going down scappin like hell
Yesterday at 2:04am via mobile · Like · 4

Gnarly Carly And one silver bullet supposedly puts tgem down too. so the story goes.
Yesterday at 2:07am via mobile · Like · 3

Debra Burger Me too sista!!!!!we have been used and abused and thrown away like an ole dirty condom..... Dats right
Yesterday at 2:07am via mobile · Like · 2

James Wasil @Maria: About the purebred animal...that cannot be the case. If it were, and your hypothesis were applied to human beings and all animals in general, then each and every one of them would be mad today. However, if certain genes are activated that shouldn't be and remain so without correction, then it can be passed on...(but does not mean in all cases it would be active or that the host has no control over the reactions from it). If that were true, then all hispanics, asians, whites, blacks, etc would all be mad today. But they're not...or, are they?
Yesterday at 2:13am · Like · 1

Jacqueline McMillen i like the way you think...
Yesterday at 3:00am · Like · 1

Lynne Stevens So does shooting an Illegal Alien Invader have any thing wrong with it ?
Yesterday at 6:48am · Like · 1

Gnarly Carly Screw the illegals for now. We need to exterminate the vermin at the top, or expose them.
19 hours ago · Like

Gnarly Carly These people aren't inbred humans, cuz they arent even human. They are not animals either. They are far beneath anything that exists in the food chain.
19 hours ago · Like

Gnarly Carly Lynne - If one person shoots an illegal, yup it will be murder. If a large group decides to take a large group of them out, then it's ignored and brushed under the rug, just like the genocide currently taking place.
19 hours ago · Like · 2

Carol Levine For what it is worth. My gut says blow the planes out of the air, along with the HAARP and ELF's. However, my brain says fight this the smart way and find a way to be strong and expel the BIOAPI's. For everyone who has a background and is entrenched in this science. Fight fire with fire and figure out how to defeat it. Because unless the earth resets itself which she probably will anyway, this nanotechnology has been in develpement for a really long time and these psychopaths are not going to quit very readily.
18 hours ago · Like · 1

Lynne Stevens They might not like getting screwed LMOA I am for erasing the ones at the top and have been waiting for a chance
11 hours ago · Like

Lynne Stevens I do not think they would like getting screwed LMAO . . I have been ready to erase them for a long time
11 hours ago · Like
Content from External Source

What can you expect from someone who believes this:
"DO FLU SHOTS MAKE PEOPLE SELECTIVELY BLIND?

I am working on a theory that someone claimed to be a fact, but I have no way to test it fully. So far, it's right on target. I was told that people who got flu shots cannot see the chemtrails. I only know a handful of people stupid enough to get a flu shot, and all of them are completely clueless. IS THERE ANYONE OUT THERE WHO GOT A FLU SHOT AND CAN SEE THE TRAILS THAT ARE SMACK DAB IN YOUR FACE? ANYONE?"

What can you expect from someone who believes this:
"DO FLU SHOTS MAKE PEOPLE SELECTIVELY BLIND?

I am working on a theory that someone claimed to be a fact, but I have no way to test it fully. So far, it's right on target. I was told that people who got flu shots cannot see the chemtrails. I only know a handful of people stupid enough to get a flu shot, and all of them are completely clueless. IS THERE ANYONE OUT THERE WHO GOT A FLU SHOT AND CAN SEE THE TRAILS THAT ARE SMACK DAB IN YOUR FACE? ANYONE?"

Was this a FB quote?

Do these folks not realize that they are endangering the lives of hundreds of folks on the planes and on the ground?

They constantly make claims of murder and genocide - where's the dead bodies? Does anyone even think to ask, or is it just accepted? Where's the mass casualty list, the overflowing hospitals?

(where *are* the dead bodies...)

Some of us kept asking this during the blow out---the 'activist' group was saying that 'thousands were sick along the Gulf Coast". Many from the 'Blue Plague" (most often attributed to the use of Synthia on the spill--not used), other from the 'fumes' of the crude and Corexit.

Their standard answer was that the hospitals were not being allowed to report the illnesses.

The claims of murder and genocide date from the first day the chemtrails hoax was born fifteen years ago. That is someting which hasn't changed.

What has changed is a sort of certitude, a sense among these people that didn't exist at first, not for well over a decade after the hoax got started. Though the same conclusions were made, people actually had FUN writing about chemtrails, it was a great mystery. You got to pick an AVATAR and speculate on message boards, you could make a web-site and show pictures.

Along the way, around 2010, a mockumentary was developed by a now almost defunct group called WACLA "We Are Change Los Angeles". They allied with long-time conspiracy theorist G. Edward Griffin who solicited his network of followers to raise $20,000.00 USD seed money to produce the movie.

Viewers of the movie were told that absolutely it was proven beyond doubt that poison was being sprayed worldwide, that a GENOCIDE, a CRIME AGAINST NATURE AND HUMANITY was taking place. A steady drumbeat over the next two years of ever- more frantic appeals, including another mockumentary and two spin-offs increased the GRAVITAS of chemtrails. This gave chemtrals a veneeer of legitimacy it never had.

None of the people involved in making these movies has ever put themselves in a position where they would be publicly challenged and forced to answer determined questioners familiar with the flaws in their claims.
They only appear in venues where they CONTROL the floor, where they can edit what is seen, who is allowed to speak and what shall remain viewable. Within their purview they are the STATE controlled "media whores". This ushered in the heavy burden of Groupthink.

Groupthink occurs when individuals in a group fail to express their doubts about the group's dynamic, direction or decisions because of a desire to maintain consensus or conformity. Thus the group may be on a headlong rush to error or disaster and no-one speaks up because they don't want to rock the boat.

The natural antidote to Groupthink is the Iconoclast, that singular individual who will turn to face the crowd and shout out, where the HELL are we going with this? Sadly, in the case of chemtrails it seems that if any iconoclasts exist here, they are of the violent-prone sort, and are driving the crowd inexorably towards a tragedy, not closer to the truth.

What has changed is a sort of certitude, a sense among these people that didn't exist at first, not for well over a decade after the hoax got started.

I've noticed this rise in certitude. Many of them seem to not even bother with trying to demonstrate something is happening, and instead seem to believe that it (something anyway) is a well established fact, backed by science and government admissions.

This is a bit worrying from the potential-for-violence perspective. It's that kind of deep seated certainty that leads people to do foolish things. Timothy McVeigh for example became convinced beyond all doubt that the Federal Government was an enemy so evil it was worth killing children in order to bring them down.

This is a little off topic but I noticed another one of the facebook commenters advocated zeolite, which is about 10% aluminum oxide, to counter chemtrails. Another claimed that chemtrails were acidifying the soil. Have to get him and Francis to talk that one over.

The claims of murder and genocide date from the first day the chemtrails hoax was born fifteen years ago. That is someting which hasn't changed.

What has changed is a sort of certitude, a sense among these people that didn't exist at first, not for well over a decade after the hoax got started. Though the same conclusions were made, people actually had FUN writing about chemtrails, it was a great mystery. You got to pick an AVATAR and speculate on message boards, you could make a web-site and show pictures.

Along the way, around 2010, a mockumentary was developed by a now almost defunct group called WACLA "We Are Change Los Angeles". They allied with long-time conspiracy theorist G. Edward Griffin who solicited his network of followers to raise $20,000.00 USD seed money to produce the movie.

Viewers of the movie were told that absolutely it was proven beyond doubt that poison was being sprayed worldwide, that a GENOCIDE, a CRIME AGAINST NATURE AND HUMANITY was taking place. A steady drumbeat over the next two years of ever- more frantic appeals, including another mockumentary and two spin-offs increased the GRAVITAS of chemtrails. This gave chemtrals a veneeer of legitimacy it never had.

None of the people involved in making these movies has ever put themselves in a position where they would be publicly challenged and forced to answer determined questioners familiar with the flaws in their claims.
They only appear in venues where they CONTROL the floor, where they can edit what is seen, who is allowed to speak and what shall remain viewable. Within their purview they are the STATE controlled "media whores". This ushered in the heavy burden of Groupthink.

Groupthink occurs when individuals in a group fail to express their doubts about the group's dynamic, direction or decisions because of a desire to maintain consensus or conformity. Thus the group may be on a headlong rush to error or disaster and no-one speaks up because they don't want to rock the boat.

The natural antidote to Groupthink is the Iconoclast, that singular individual who will turn to face the crowd and shout out, where the HELL are we going with this? Sadly, in the case of chemtrails it seems that if any iconoclasts exist here, they are of the violent-prone sort, and are driving the crowd inexorably towards a tragedy, not closer to the truth.

What a great post!

They are guilty of what they accuse the rest of us. They are sheeple.

Back