Time stamps and Dates?

Robbie

Hello Metabunk community.

Let me start by stating that this is my first post and prior to making this post, I did a brief search of the site in an effort to ensure that what I am posting here had not already been posted and/or examined and discussed. Unfortunately, I found that much of the discussion surrounding Sandy Hook tended to devolve into madness with the gravity of emotion getting the best of many members involved in the "discussions".

I do not aim to insult or pass judgment. I do not aim to claim that I know everything about Sandy Hook. And most importantly, I do not aim to assume that I know how any individual, whether directly or indirectly involved in Sandy Hook, would react in the face of such an event.

I do know that we need to ask questions. I do believe that we should think for ourselves and question authority. If we stop asking questions, we become a world of nothing more than lemmings. And I would argue that a world of "nut job conspiracy theorist" would be no better or worse than that of lemmings.

So......with that introduction out of the way.....I will begin my post.

Although the source of my post is from Wolfgang Halbig's website - sandyhook justice.com, I hope that the discussion does not center around Wolfgang.

The "Chapter One" link ( http://www.sandyhookjustice.com/files/99424272.pdf ) on his website points to several sources online that note multiple dates prior to the Sandy Hook incident.

The websites cited at that link include;

(1) gofundme ( Desaree Juarez's page created December 13, 2012 ).
(2) Several United Way Google links dated December 11, 2012.
(3) A youcaring.com link to raise funds dated December 10, 2012, including a YouTube link to that same site.
(4) An article posted on the NAWLEE ( National Association of Women Law Enforcement ) website regarding a statement by the Baltimore Police Chief dated December 12, 2012.
(5) A post on the American Press website regarding Sandy Hook dated December 12, 2012.

....as well as a website in Spanish reporting on Sandy Hook referencing the date December 13, 2012.

.....and a Situation Report dated December 12, 2012 by the Committee on Psychiatric Dimensions of Disasters ( CPDD ) regarding Sandy Hook.

If any or all of this has been covered, I apologize for the post. If not, I would appreciate any insight as to how so many sources could have dates prior to the actual incident.

Thank you for your time.

Robbie

I would appreciate any insight as to how so many sources could have dates prior to the actual incident.

So many sources? You've listed seven. And it's not like they're all posting the same (incorrect) date, as tho someone got the wrong memo about which day it was happening on. Errors occur with people as well as machines. Do you think that it's really unreasonable for seven websites out of literally millions to have an incorrect date?

The sources that supposedly had access to the information before the shootings beggar belief, even in the context of a conspiracy theory. Even if the "powers that be" had set up fake fundraising pages in advance, why would they bother to tell a handful of tiny community newspapers in surrounding counties? Why tell an unrelated organization for female police officers? Wouldn't it have been safer to keep those groups in the dark and allow them to respond naturally, as everyone else did?

Even for a Sandy Hook conspiracy theory, it doesn't make much sense.

Even if the "powers that be" had set up fake fundraising pages in advance, why would they bother to tell a handful of tiny community newspapers in surrounding counties? Why tell an unrelated organization for female police officers? Wouldn't it have been safer to keep those groups in the dark and allow them to respond naturally, as everyone else did?

This is also another point I was thinking as well - what would be gained, and by who, by a bunch of independent organisations being "in on it"? It is ludicrous to think that an enormous conspiracy was constructed around an atrocity like a school shooting, in which countless numbers of people would need to be bought off or otherwise involved in the planning, and then overlook something minor like "oops we gave out the wrong date".

Not related to Sandy Hook, but a web search I just did shows how timestamps are not to be relied on, unless I am getting news from the future!

upload_2015-3-12_15-33-31.png

Not related to Sandy Hook, but a web search I just did shows how timestamps are not to be relied on, unless I am getting news from the future!
I remember for a while after Y2K there was quite a number of blog and forum websites with posts from the 192nd Century thanks to a display error showing 2000 as 19100. I think that's right around when the Morlocks first went underground.

I have to say......after doing some more research into timestamps/dates, it does appear that there are more ways than one would think for dates/times to be inaccurate.

I still think that there is something shady with Desaree Juarez. It appears that prior to deleting her Sandy Hook Fund page from gofundme, when asked about the page creation date, she explained that the page was created as a Breast Cancer awareness page and that she adjusted the title/url in-light of Sandy Hook....According to gofundme, a page title/url can only be changed once after it's creation. Desaree made comments in response to being asked about the page creation date that were a little difficult to interpret, but could have been read as to imply she had changed the title more than once. As well, it appears that she already had another Breast Cancer Awareness fund page in existence at the time.....anyways....Desaree was not the focus of the post and her honesty for raising money for Breast Cancer Awareness is an entirely different subject. But I suppose, while I am ranting.....it would be nice if society could rally around treating the causes of cancer and not the cancer itself...but I digress.

To those that responded without sarcasm, thank you.

To those that made their points, but also felt the need to get in a laugh...thank you as well.

In closing out this thread, I will end by simply saying the following. It is hard for me to believe that one kid alone managed to do in minutes what the two kids in Columbine were unable to do over a longer period of time. And at the end of the day, I would prefer to live in a society that encourages asking questions as opposed to one that ridicules those that do. I would also obviously prefer to live in a society that has hover-boards and cars that run on garbage.

Robbie

In closing out this thread, I will end by simply saying the following. It is hard for me to believe that one kid alone managed to do in minutes what the two kids in Columbine were unable to do over a longer period of time. And at the end of the day, I would prefer to live in a society that encourages asking questions as opposed to one that ridicules those that do

Klebold and Harris at Columbine were chasing after kids that were much older and a bit more switched on in terms of self preservation. The victims of Lanza were much younger, and (as horrible as it sounds) easier targets, as many were holed up in rooms without exits. Both are still horrible events that stand on their own and shouldn't be measured in terms of comparing death tolls - even one kid dying in a school shooting/school anything is disgusting, and a marker of serious decay somewhere within society.

And you're right - you should ask questions, if there was something obviously wrong with the incident at Sandy Hook then ask away. But all the questions that are being asked and have been asked are often asinine nit-picking at pointless things which don't amount to conspiracy, and in fact don't prove anything. Most times they are easily explained, but even when reasonable and logically sound explanations are put forward, those asking for answers shrug it off with the CT catch cry of "shills!". Some of the questions and theories put forward are just offensive - I mean crisis actor kids being 're-used' in other false flag events? Seriously? If my child was killed in a horror event like this and I saw some loudmouth wanting 15mins of fame with his theory spouting off that they weren't really dead, the angles of shadows in photos are wrong, and I wasn't crying enough, I think I'd be insane with rage.

Something which the CT crowd (and please don't think I'm tarring you with the same brush, Im not - this is a generalised rant) fails to realise is that even tho they believe this is all a grand cover up, others don't share their view. Especially the victims and families who are genuinely traumatised and are suffering through the reality of it all. I struggle to think of how they cope with the memories of their slain children being disrespected by this trash.

/rant

So apologies if you feel any venom was directed at you in this thread - not my intention, but I think this has been well and truly debunked and that the victims deserve a bit more respect.

PS: 100% agree on hover boards.

According to gofundme, a page title/url can only be changed once after it's creation. Desaree made comments in response to being asked about the page creation date that were a little difficult to interpret, but could have been read as to imply she had changed the title more than once. As well, it appears that she already had another Breast Cancer Awareness fund page in existence at the time
Those are some serious accusations. Can you provide evidence for your statements?

My question is, who cares!..it's irrelevant! All I see coming from the CT crowd is nothing but obfuscation and misdirection because they simply will not and cannot address the actual event...the fact that 26 people were shot and killed by Adam Lanza on Dec 14, 2012.

None of the CT [people] want to debate the actual facts of the case, they just wish to nit-pic things the don't understand or cannot comprehend. Recall all their absurd claims like, Porta-potties, 26 Christmas tree, school being closed....Really???

Last edited by a moderator:
Correct. I was not counting Nance Lanza as a victim. Not sure why I don't consider her a victim...I guess, it's because without her weapons, the chances of this happening, would be much less.

I just noticed some more weirdness on this topic. Looking to see whether my recent post was indexed by Google, I saw that it came up saying "9 hours ago" when I searched at 17:21 UK time (UTC +1).

upload_2017-9-22_17-21-43.png

However I only created the post at 14:33 UK time, less than three hours before I searched:

upload_2017-9-22_17-20-57.png

I've tried changing the timestamp from
Y-m-d
to
Y-m-d\TH:i:s
(There's an "O" parameter as well, for offset, but it does not work).

the cached (the little green arrow on that link) says
upload_2017-9-22_13-2-54.png

Californian time (where Metabunk is hosted I assume?) is UTC-7, so maybe Google is adding on that 7-hour offset to the 2hr+ elapsed time between when it was posted and when I searched, and coming up with "9 hours ago"?

Californian time (where Metabunk is hosted I assume?) is UTC-7, so maybe Google is adding on that 7-hour offset to the 2hr+ elapsed time between when it was posted and when I searched, and coming up with "9 hours ago"?
they can build spy satellites, a car that drives itself, fleet an army to spy in people's backyards with their "google car" but they can't figure out how to set accurate time zones in their google search results. :p

Which gives:
"2017-09-22T06:33:54"

That's the time in my time zone

06:33 (your time) to 17:21 (my time) = 10hr 48min. So it's clearly not doing a straight time comparison.

(Right now, 19:05 my time, it reckons it was "11 hours ago".)

If you don't login to Metabunk you get the local timestamp of the server with the posts.
Only after login it adjusts it for your own timezone set in preferences. (google doesn't login)
The cache of searchresults in google also valid for about an hour i think.
Perhaps logging in with google may adjust it again for your timezone?

If any or all of this has been covered, I apologize for the post. If not, I would appreciate any insight as to how so many sources could have dates prior to the actual incident.

You would be surprised how much even the internet gets certain dates wrong. With a bit of technical work, I've found that there have been articles about the shooting that go all the way to 1999 at the very least. Errors are commonplace in the web and that should be no excuse to say "Aha, this is proof of a fake staged event!"

Last edited by a moderator:
Back