SkyderALERT: where does the money go?

Trailblazer

Staff member
Hello,
This is my first thread here and I hope it is suitable. I have done a search and have found the question asked on an old thread but seemingly not answered.

I'm interested in tracking down who is actually making the money off the chemtrail scam.

SkyderALERT is one outfit that seems to be selling lots of stuff: iPhone apps at £1.99 a throw; $70 DVD sets, etc. Plus of course the ubiquitous "DONATE NOW" button.

According to their website, "SkyderALERT is a 501(c)4 Not-for-profit organization."

Being British I'm not too familiar with the definitions, but it appears that this status is basically akin to that of a charity, i.e. tax exempt. And, of course, "not-for-profit" doesn't mean that it can't make a profit! It just means that it doesn't have shareholders and the money is supposed to be ploughed back into the organisation somehow.

I also find that such organisations are obliged to file a Form 990 each year, and to make at least three years' filings public.

There are various sites where you can check the Form 990 filings, but I can find no trace of any entity called Skyder, Skyderalert, Skyder Alert, Skyder Inc or anything to do with Skyder.

However, SkyderALERT's "sister organisation", SkyAnalysis, is listed:

http://www.charitynavigator.org/index.cfm?bay=search.profile&ein=461498730#.U72XB_ldX2E

However it appears to have no financial filings listed as yet, and has a Ruling Date (i.e. the date the tax-exempt status was confirmed) of May 2014.

Skyder has been going for a lot longer than this, hasn't it, and claiming 501(c)4 status?

So where are the filings? How much money are they raking in from the gullible? And who is it going to?

The only clue I have so far is the address on the SkyAnalysis site, 2501 SW 21st Terrace, Miami, which appears to be up for sale for $525,000:

http://www.homesnap.com/FL/Miami/2501-SW-21st-Terrace

No chemtrails overhead on Street View!

Edit: As soon as I posted that, I find that Skyder, Inc is a FLORIDA non profit corporation:

http://search.sunbiz.org/Inquiry/Co...66df-b2f3-461d-9c3a-e464c347659a/skyder/Page1

No financial data available via those links, but it should be publicly accessible, right?

Last edited:

Mick West

Administrator
Staff member
I would be wary of labeling something a scam unless you can conclusively demonstrate it. While it's certainly very suspicious, to the chemtrail enthusiast it might appear like George is doing good work, and hence if they see someone labeling him a scam artist, then it might create the type of adversarial wall we try to avoid.

Thread starter Related Articles Forum Replies Date
TWCobra Skyderalert Whistleblower challenge Contrails and Chemtrails 54
scombrid Skyderalert mobile app and "LOOK UP" - New Documentary Contrails and Chemtrails 94
Mick West Nanothermite on 9/11 - Where did the idea come from? 9/11 32
Rory Where online is debunking most effective? Practical Debunking 14
Mick West Where are you on the Generic Conspiracist Beliefs Scale? Practical Debunking 22
SFX Where to ask questions about posting? Site Feedback & News 5
Trailspotter Where did the third trail go? Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 5
Mick West Where and How could the Wallace Experiment Easily Be Repeated? Flat Earth 252
R Occasions where you don't engage a misconception CT? Practical Debunking 18
Hama Neggs Where does "Scientist" end and "debunker" begin? Practical Debunking 16
Mick West Converting mb (pressure) to altitude, and sites where this is useful Contrails and Chemtrails 10
Mick West The Johnson and Johnson Settlement, where does it fit in the conspiracy world Conspiracy Theories 13
qed Where are the AE911 models? 9/11 79
Mick West Debunkers, Skeptics and Conspiracists: Where are you on the political compass? General Discussion 252
Tazmanian Where did the explosions come from? Boston Marathon Bombings 46
TWCobra Where is the Stratosphere today? Contrails and Chemtrails 96
P What does "genuine UFO" mean in the Condon Committee report General Discussion 5
Edward Current Needs Debunking: That the GPS does not implement time corrections from Einstein's relativity Science and Pseudoscience 7
Mick West What does "Off-World" mean to the US Military? UFO Videos and Reports from the US Navy 9
J Why Does the Sun Rise and Set In a Straight Line? Flat Earth 14
Joe Hill WTC7: Does This "Look Like" a Controlled Implosion? 9/11 45
J Does google earth pro simulate refraction [No] Flat Earth 7
brad fuller Does the inverse-square law apply to the flat-earth debunking tool chest? Flat Earth 4
creatonez Explained: Why the Earth does not look oblate in photos from space Flat Earth 0
Mick West Why Does the Atmosphere Not Fly off into the Vacuum of Space? Flat Earth 21
Mick West What does the Flat Earth Look Like From Space, with Perspective? Flat Earth 19
Tom Binney Does my FE Debunk in this case make sense to you guys? Practical Debunking 23
ConfusedHominid Need Debunking (Claim): Metabunk Curve Calculator Does Not Calculate for Angular Size Flat Earth 13
S Explained: Why does this Apollo11 photo act so weirdly? Conspiracy Theories 13
FolsomG10 Does Zooming in Change How Much of Something is Hidden by the Horizon [No] Flat Earth 54
Mick West Explained: Why a Spirit Level on a Plane Does Not Show Curvature "Corrections" Flat Earth 98
Trailblazer Why does Polaris appear stationary on a rotating Earth? Flat Earth 16
izz Does this photo show a too-small hole in the Pentagon? [No] 9/11 28
Supreme Logic Why does the equator stay warm all year? Conspiracy Theories 7
P Does Orlando victim switch legs when he switches languages [No] Conspiracy Theories 8
Rory Does the Earth's Curvature Vary with Latitude? [No, not significantly] Flat Earth 34
Z.W. Wolf Does Sundial Disprove Flat Earth? Flat Earth 17
Gamolon Does Mick West's WTC model meet the Heiwa Challenge? 9/11 25
aka How does this Domino Tower Collapse relate to 9/11 Collapses 9/11 75
mrfintoil Study: When Debunking Scientific Myths Fails (and When It Does Not) Practical Debunking 3
Tony Szamboti Does the exclusion of stiffness from Nordenson's falling girder calculations demonstrate anything? 9/11 288
william wiley Does Damage to MH17 indicate or exclude a Particular Buk Launch Location? Flight MH17 662
Steve Funk Does Guy McPherson believe in chemtrails? [No] Contrails and Chemtrails 21
Ogmion Does DNA emit light General Discussion 8
T How Does This Failed Demolition Relate to the Collapse of the WTC Towers? 9/11 14
Leifer Erin Brokovich does not believe in chemtrails. Contrails and Chemtrails 64
Leifer does Social Media + Ego help drive conspiracy theories ? General Discussion 63
David Fraser Super/subscript, how does one do it? Site Feedback & News 4
qed Why does the Lunar Lander leave not tracks Conspiracy Theories 44
qed Does concrete melt? 9/11 84
Related Articles

Related Articles