Skyderalert mobile app and "LOOK UP" - New Documentary

They did it again. Dane Wigington spreads the word for George Barnes.

The Claim:

skyderwin.jpg

Reality, again:

The "Win" was the "Award of Merit", the lowest possible award in the competition:

skyderwin2.jpg skyderwin3.jpg skyderwin4.jpg

This competition is actually not a traditional Film Festival, it is a virtual competition where the competitors pay $60 and unnamed judges supposedly watch the films and make awards. The grand prizes are free use of the sponsor's film studio(travel not included, "additional services at reduced rate"), and they offer to sell you a High Quality Statuette for $375.

Yet another self-serving "Win" declaration for George Barnes.

It's not that difficult to find people in various positions who believe in chemtrails.

It is not proof of anything except the propensity of human beings to be irrational.

Ted Gunderson

Pernilla Hagberg

David Lim

Etc etc etc...

It would be hard to believe that ANY commercial or military pilots, retired or not, would not understand normal contrail formation.

George Barnes (" Look Up", film) on Coast2Coast tonight. http://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2013/11/27

First Half: Director of photography George Barnes will discuss his new project which reveals the extent of Geoengineering, weather modification and chemtrails. He'll introduce a new way to protest and petition against these dangerous and potentially catastrophic initiatives by using a mobile app.
Content from External Source
Host George Noory questioned Barnes several times for his (Barnes's) real evidence for his claims/beliefs. Barnes said he had none, then he referenced the usual patents and suspicions. Nothing really new or surprising.

George Barnes (" Look Up", film) on Coast2Coast tonight. http://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2013/11/27

First Half: Director of photography George Barnes will discuss his new project which reveals the extent of Geoengineering, weather modification and chemtrails. He'll introduce a new way to protest and petition against these dangerous and potentially catastrophic initiatives by using a mobile app.
Content from External Source
Host George Noory questioned Barnes several times for his (Barnes's) real evidence for his claims/beliefs. Barnes said he had none, then he referenced the usual patents and suspicions. Nothing really new or surprising.

Wish I had heard that. Noory has expressed dumb acceptance of the chemtrail meme in the past. George has a large audience and it would be great if he could be pushed toward a realization that neither Barnes nor anybody else has any real evidence.

I wonder, is there an archive of Noory's shows?

Wish I had heard that. Noory has expressed dumb acceptance of the chemtrail meme in the past. George has a large audience and it would be great if he could be pushed toward a realization that neither Barnes nor anybody else has any real evidence.

I wonder, is there an archive of Noory's shows?

I thought about noting/logging all the times Barnes said 'he didn't know why/how' chemtrails existed in his opinion.....but it was nearly every question proposed to him.
Why....he didn't know.
How....he didn't know.
Who....he didn't know.
Where....he didn't know.

But in the end.....somehow he's cocksure he knows. (without answers)

The interview seemed like typical Noory....agreeing, but furthering the conspiracy by asking the guest to speculate or expand on their ideas.....Noory never offering to trip-up the guest's stance.
Noory knows "chemtrails" is a hot item on his show. He would never disagree.

Somewhere near the beginning Noory said, flat out, that he thinks they ARE "chemtrails".

PS: I find Noory really annoying to listen to, if for no other reason than he pronounces words like Wyoming- "Wyomene". GAAH!

Last edited:
Back