Orgonite Experiments

Mick West

Administrator
Staff member
So I bought some orgonite.
IMG_8507.JPG

The idea being that I'd do some specific experiments that could actually prove or disprove specific claims. There's the ion meter thing, and the ice things, but I'd like to do a few.

I think it will probably be claimed that my skeptical inclination would send out bad energy, and make the experiments not work. However the focus would be more on demonstrating and discussing an accurate experimental method, so people could try it themselves.

So, any suggestions?

The pyramid one is quite pretty, maybe too pretty? I got a nice looking one, and then the bog-standard muffin pan holy hand grenade workhorse, for comparison.
IMG_8508-aw.jpg

The pyramid one is quite pretty, maybe too pretty?
it would be prettier if it was silver shavings instead of gold.

i dont think you can have the orgonite and then do experiments. what you need to do is move it like 10 miles away, clean your house with sage to wipe the energy and then PLAN your experiments. Do the side with no orgonite, then bring the orgonite back into the house to do that side of the experiments. Otherwise the orgonite nearby will mess up your results. Theyll say you got the same results
1. because you have no "soul"
2. because the orgonite even in another room is causign your results to be the same.

it would be prettier if it was silver shavings instead of gold.

i dont think you can have the orgonite and then do experiments. what you need to do is move it like 10 miles away, clean your house with sage to wipe the energy and then PLAN your experiments. Do the side with no orgonite, then bring the orgonite back into the house to do that side of the experiments. Otherwise the orgonite nearby will mess up your results. Theyll say you got the same results
1. because you have no "soul"
2. because the orgonite even in another room is causign your results to be the same.

Agreed. They'll just say its the orgonite anyway. I'd suggest to do the experiments somewhere far away, were you did'nt take the orgonite before. So there is no "vibration" (or whatever) left from it.

Agreed. They'll just say its the orgonite anyway. I'd suggest to do the experiments somewhere far away, were you did'nt take the orgonite before. So there is no "vibration" (or whatever) left from it.

so if it is some residual effects you should do a series of experiments after you remove the orgnite form the house and you should show a demising erect?

so if the effects stay why do yo need to keep the orgnite? just move it form house to house and they all get the efect?

so if the effects stay why do yo need to keep the orgnite? just move it form house to house and they all get the efect?
I didn't claim anything :)

I'm just saying, I can already hear some Orgonite sellers arguing that Mick's experiments are invalid, because of somethingsomething still being there because of the orgonite. :)

Edit: Well, lingering effects would destroy their selling point...

(on the other hand, I don't think there is any effect so this "not effect" will linger anyway)

The pyramid one is quite pretty, maybe too pretty? I got a nice looking one, and then the bog-standard muffin pan holy hand grenade workhorse, for comparison.
IMG_8508-aw.jpg
I think they should be called "Trump Taj Mahal" and "Bernie's Bran Muffin."

I'd suggest "baby steps" at first: This site (http://www.natures-blessings.org/articleOrgone.htm)
offers up a really easy-to-do "experiment":

"Take a glass of juice and empty one half of it and save,
put the other half under the orgone cone or device.
You will notice how much the flavor improved.
Try this with coffee or food or other drinks.
Some items may take longer than others to charge.
Your pets and plants will love it."

So, maybe a blind taste test for Mrs. West?
Two slices of Pizza Bene from Tuesday...
one under "Trump Taj Mahal," the other under the Dr. Who teapot...
see if she can taste which is "flavor improved"...

When you use the orgone energy field, as it is designed, it will
energize you with a high level of energy channeled to you by your etheric
friends, or higher self.
When you use orgone devices, some will experience
seeing different colors, see visions, feel tingling, heat or coldness or
both at the same time or all of the above.

What you experience will be determined by your spiritual evolvement. All will be different
Content from External Source

When you use the orgone energy field, as it is designed, it will
energize you with a high level of energy channeled to you by your etheric
friends, or higher self.
When you use orgone devices, some will experience
seeing different colors, see visions, feel tingling, heat or coldness or
both at the same time or all of the above.

What you experience will be determined by your spiritual evolvement. All will be different
Well, duh!

@Mick West

My other half is a believer in such things, but also has a fairly rational mind. If youd like, I can probably ask her to assist you with the experiments you want to conduct. Might be as simple as writing down an exact list of everything you want to test, with an exact set of rules/controls etc that youd like her to follow as far as the physical experiments themselves go. Given her propensity for "astral travel" and having a "higher self" as pointed out by other posts in the thread, this SHOULD then provide an equal balance for both sides.

EDIT:

I should also point out, that my other half doesnt even live in the same US State that I do.. Im in Ga, she's in NC, so there's no chance I could contaminate the results.

One of the more popular uses of orgonite is for busting up chemtrails as explained in this video.

Do you have an all-sky cam?

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQvxXIaW0NU

He's saying that his Orgonite creates the same cloud formations that people complain about HAARP creating, isn't he?

PS: He says: "You'll need crystals", but then shows a bunch of minerals which aren't crystals, but rather just tumble-polished stones. The only actual crystal there is the amethyst.

Last edited:
I'm glad I got out of the crystal world before this came up... I am very confused as to how this stuff works. I liked it better when it was just "here, use this for your heart chakra, it's pink". Simple and to the point.

Now, regarding experiments: I have a few ideas.

Smudging your house with sage is one option, but I think it might be better to pay someone who cleanses houses of negative energy professionally to do it for you. That way you have documented proof that it was done 'right', by a professional. Whether telling the cleanser what you're going to be doing is a good idea, idunno.

If one piece of orgonite will somehow cancel out another piece, or affect your results in any way, you could maybe put one piece in a friend's house a ways away (that house would have to be cleansed too, though... i'm assuming).

Of course, that might not work too. Believers might say that since you're a skeptic and renowned debunker the orgonite would somehow not work. You might need to have the orgonite cleansed too.

Regarding the claims of "hey, put this here and it'll make this taste better!", double-blind taste tests maybe?

This advice is probably pretty wonky, I'm familiar with the beliefs of the general crystal healing ideology and if that was long division this is multiple-variable calculus...

The boiling water one seems like an obvious candidate.
That's a specific device though, I believe. from here:

Posted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 12:36 am Post subject: Orgonite Boiling Water....

Hello. My name is Amanda . . . I'm not sure who it was that sent
them but I have received 3 orgone devices. My first one is a blue one, kinda
weird looking
. My question about it is this: what would cause an orgone
device to boil water? My dad, for some reason, got it in his head to place
the blue one in a tin coffee can out side in the sunlight and within a few
minutes, the water began to boil. He took the can and orgone device in the
house and poured the water out. Oddly enough, the water was cold and so was
the orgone device. Can you please explain this to me as we are baffled by
this. Thank you.

Amanda
Water retains heat very well and cools off slowly (if i remember 8th grade basic chemistry, it has something to do with hydrogen bonds???), so this seems like a biiiig claim.

Mick's little pyramid is a darling shade of blue and I'd describe it as somewhat peculiar, but we'd need pictures to conclusively debunk it, I think.

edit: read a bit further, and i think it's this one:

Purchase: Cesco WEBSITE

Cesco Little secret coil testimonials
[WM March 2005] Cesco's little secret device ----Gare

[Oct 2004] Little secrets and the s.m.coil--Cesco

[EW 2004-5] little secret device

[EW Sep 2004] Cesco's vortex-generating coils by Don Croft

[EW Oct 2004] little secrets and the s.m.coil--Cesco

Again, so confused.

Last edited:
That's a specific device though, I believe. from here:

Posted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 12:36 am Post subject: Orgonite Boiling Water....

Hello. My name is Amanda . . . I'm not sure who it was that sent
them but I have received 3 orgone devices. My first one is a blue one, kinda
weird looking
. My question about it is this: what would cause an orgone
device to boil water? My dad, for some reason, got it in his head to place
the blue one in a tin coffee can out side in the sunlight and within a few
minutes, the water began to boil. He took the can and orgone device in the
house and poured the water out. Oddly enough, the water was cold and so was
the orgone device. Can you please explain this to me as we are baffled by
this. Thank you.

Amanda
Water retains heat very well and cools off slowly (if i remember 8th grade basic chemistry, it has something to do with hydrogen bonds???), so this seems like a biiiig claim.

Mick's little pyramid is a darling shade of blue and I'd describe it as somewhat peculiar, but we'd need pictures to conclusively debunk it, I think.

I doubt the water was actually boiling, more likely she calls it boiling but it's just the bubbles that naturally form on the inside of a container from oxygen and nitrogen coming out of solution. In a tin can out in the sun, the layer of water against the sides will warm pretty quickly and form those bubbles faster than they would form if it just sat out at room temp for a few hours. The bulk of the water would remain cool though. The bubbles form on nucleation sites, or imperfections in the wall of the container, which are likely to be more numerous in a tin can than in a glass.

Smudging your house with sage is one option, but I think it might be better to pay someone who cleanses houses of negative energy professionally to do it for you. That way you have documented proof that it was done 'right', by a professional. Whether telling the cleanser what you're going to be doing is a good idea, idunno.
well he is surrounded by smudgers out there. Last June he could have taken a class for 20$ and built his own smudgers. But i think he'd also have to buy a dozen or so of these to suck up his negativity ie. scepticism
Negativity Stones $2.00 each. One of our most popular items, these negativity stones are programmed to draw and ground negativity of all kinds. Stones are approximately 2″ in diameter at their widest point.http://botanicadelareina.com/?page_id=190

I'm a thinking some sort of Faraday cage effect.

Also, "negative electromagnetic radiation"? Is that a thing???

Also this shouls be a quick and easy test:

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_8DFgBlp5w

Sometimes with the batteries on my little mirrorless DSLR (Pentax Q), I'll run them down to almost dead and come back a day later and they've gone from dangerously low (red) to somewhat charged (low yellow). I think it's something to do with how the camera reads the batteries, but idunno. That might be some kind of consideration as to why the orgonite "charges" the batteries, methinks.

Sometimes with the batteries on my little mirrorless DSLR (Pentax Q), I'll run them down to almost dead and come back a day later and they've gone from dangerously low (red) to somewhat charged (low yellow). I think it's something to do with how the camera reads the batteries, but idunno. That might be some kind of consideration as to why the orgonite "charges" the batteries, methinks.
Unfortunately I don't know how this effect is called, but almost all batteries have some "regeneration".. Even if most of the time its just enough juice to let the indicator led light up a little/a little brighter.

Unfortunately I don't know how this effect is called, but almost all batteries have some "regeneration".. Even if most of the time its just enough juice to let the indicator led light up a little/a little brighter.
batteries often seam to regain a little life. it is to do with the internal risistiance of the battery EVV blog has done a lot of batteries (whaile debunking the barrtiser)

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4iEshd6izgk

weird. an instant zero? no way. unless its due to the copper with very little resin covering it, interferring with the signal.
upload_2016-6-13_14-14-41.png

try it with a regular triangle shapped rock too though.

My ($15) meter arrived today. So I discovered that orgonite does indeed block whatever the meter is detecting. As does anything, including some invisible orgonite I happened to have.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Rxkask8RfE

You could also use that EMF reader to potentially debunk some ghost hunting claims too. Pretty standard equipment in the ghost hunter's bag.
Maybe if I pointed one of those machines that chucks tennis balls for dogs infinitely at the sky we'd see some changes in cloud formation. Probably make the neighbor's border collie happy too. :)

What units does it measure?

From this review

Steven Baer2 weeks ago
Useless Junk for RF This is useless for measuring RF fields. It barely registered a 5W Ham 145 Mhz transmitter a few inches away. Even a passive diode hooked up to a 100 micro-amp meter gets pegged (driven to full scale) much further away. I opened up the unit and took apart (e.g. removed the shrink covering) the black loop antenna at the top. Inside are 4 diodes wired in series connected to bare wire functioning as a loop. This thing seems to act as a small magnetic loop with 4 rectifiers connected to a cheap mili-voltmeter chip and readout. It does measure magnetic field from a CFL bulb and (minimally) from active electric 110 V wires. It is not very sensitive with the 110V wires, so it can't even be used as an in the wall wire finder. I have cheap a cheap AC wire finder that works infinitely better. Sensitive RF amplifier chips are cheap. I have built meters like this using them that can detect RF from across the room. Hence there is no excuse for this not doing what it is advertised to do, even at 1 inch. (P.S. I am an Electrical Engineer and Radio Ham.)
Sounds like it's essentially measuring AC magnetic fields, but I'm not really sure. The units are probably arbitrary.

My ($15) meter arrived today. So I discovered that orgonite does indeed block whatever the meter is detecting. As does anything, including some invisible orgonite I happened to have.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Rxkask8RfE

seams to me to be your hand that is blocking what ever it is measuring have you tested your self for the presence of orgon energy :)

maybe you need to do a test where you lower things in on a piece of string and look at the results?

Last edited by a moderator:
Also this should be a quick and easy test:

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_8DFgBlp5w
I wonder if this was just a variant of the old "putting a battery on the radiator" trick, and he'd heated the paperweight up beforehand? Would it melt if you stuck it in the oven?

I've also squeezed an extra bit of juice out of a flat AA by holding it in my fist for a while, but I don't think he had enough contact for body heat to be a factor.

Ray Von

I find them in meter boxes often, apparently it's meant to reduce your power consumption.

There's some experiments on this page, but I'm not sure if an 'orgone-eloptic energy device' is different to normal orgone -

http://tandjenterprises.com/orgone-eloptic-energy.htm

Orgone-Eloptic Scalar Energy Radiating Device can lower your electric bill.

We have observed that as Orgone-Eloptic Scalar Energy radiates across a loaded electrical circuit, the measured watts of power consumed goes down, but the work accomplished goes up (light from a light bulb increases). We saw more work done with less power consumed. This means your electric power bill will be going down because you are consuming fewer kilowatt hours of power, but performance gets better.

This is easy to prove in a simple experiment. What is needed is our Orgone-Eloptic energy assembly designed for saving electrical energy, one - Kill-A-Watt EZ unit, a meter to measure the amount of light coming from a light bulb, an extension cord and an electric light. First, plug the extension cord into an outlet; plug the Kill-A-Watt EZ unit into the extension cord; plug the electric lamp into the Kill-A-Watt EZ; turn on the lamp; turn on the light meter. Record the Watts being consumed and the light meter reading. Attach our Orgone-Eloptic energy assembly for saving electrical energy to the conduit coming from the electric meter using plastic ties . Record the Watts being consumed by the electric light and the light meter reading. Notice that the Watts consumed has gone down and the light meter reading has gone up.

Ordinary laws of physics and electronics say this cannot happen, but it does happen and the measurements prove it.

seams to me to be your hand that is blocking what ever it is measuring have you tested your self for the presence of orgon energy :)

maybe you need to do a test where you lower things in on a piece of string and look at the results?

Without my hand the orgonite actually increases the number.

I've also squeezed an extra bit of juice out of a flat AA by holding it in my fist for a while, but I don't think he had enough contact for body heat to be a factor.
When I was a kid I found I could revive nearly dead battaries from my transistor radio for a bit of extra life by tucking them in bed with me for a hour, An hour cuddling could give me half hours extra radio Luxembourg.

Back