Historical Aerosol Thickness Debunks "Chemtrails are Geoengineering"

Mick West

Administrator
Staff member
I am not that long retired and the people and project are still active . . . so for obvious reasons I wish to remain elusive . . .
I can respect your wish to remain anonymous, but it does rather nullify any claims you make from your prior experience if you can't back any of it up.

To be clear though, would you actually get in any legal trouble if you discussed that wasteful project you mentioned?

George B

Extinct but not forgotten Staff Member
I can respect your wish to remain anonymous, but it does rather nullify any claims you make from your prior experience if you can't back any of it up.

To be clear though, would you actually get in any legal trouble if you discussed that wasteful project you mentioned?
Possibly . . . As a commissioned officer . . . though retired . . . It is my understanding I can, under the UCMJ, be brought back on active duty and court-martial'ed . . . If one brings discredit upon the military it is a chargeable offense . . .

Mick . . . You know more about me than most . . . if you think I am speaking out of turn or above my experience level just say so . . .

Jay Reynolds

A new article has been published on the subject of stratospheric aerosols in Geophysical Research Letters by Ryan R. Neely and Bryan Toon of the University of Colorado, Boulder. I have not been able to access the full text, but if anyone has such access I would appreciate seeing a copy.

Here is the Abstract:
http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/grl.50263/abstract

Mattnik

A new article has been published on the subject of stratospheric aerosols in Geophysical Research Letters by Ryan R. Neely and Bryan Toon of the University of Colorado, Boulder. I have not been able to access the full text, but if anyone has such access I would appreciate seeing a copy.

Here is the Abstract:
http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/grl.50263/abstract
PDF of the full article here.

RF101C

I know this is a bit late, but as someone who flew the 747 I thought i ought to point out that the only time you might ever see one at 45000ft is one that is almost empty and with not much fuel either. The practical maximum altitudes varied from around 31000ft at max gross, 60 ton load plus 140 tons fuel for about 5000miles to about 35000 ft with fuel for 3500 miles. Absolutely no chance of 45000ft Highest I ever reached regularly was 41000 ft at the end of a flight. Bang goes that theory of us spraying at 60,000ft

Last edited:
Thread starter Related Articles Forum Replies Date
Mick West Pre-Failure Oroville Dam Spillway Historical Images Oroville Dam 81
Mick West Debunked: Irrefutable Film Footage Of Climate Engineering Aerosol Spraying [Aerodynamic Contrails] Contrails and Chemtrails 4
mrfintoil Debunked: CIA Director admits chemtrails, geoengineering, stratospheric aerosol injection Contrails and Chemtrails 24
T Explained/Debunked: "Irrefutable Footage of Climate Engineering Aerosol Spraying" - Explanations? Contrails and Chemtrails 20
keefe ARM Climate Research Facility Contrails and Chemtrails 17
3 Debunked: Fort Lauderdale Passes Resolution Banning Aerial Aerosol Dispersement General Discussion 6
MikeC Warning over aerosol climate fix from Vienna Contrails and Chemtrails 0
MikeC Convair 580 aerosol measurement probe array Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 0
Trailblazer "Black aerosol" spray over the Netherlands (contrail shadow at sunset) Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 1
Mick West Debunked: Aerosol Geoengineering Film Footage Reality [Fuel Dumps] Contrails and Chemtrails 54
MikeC HAMP (Hurricane Aerosol Microphysics Project) Contrails and Chemtrails 1
George B How could you prove Intentional Covert Atmospheric Aerosol Injection Program exists Contrails and Chemtrails 176
George B If I designed an Intentional Covert Atmospheric Aerosol Injection Program Contrails and Chemtrails 430
George B I am a Chemtrail Advocate . . . I believe there is an Aerosol Injection Program Contrails and Chemtrails 1316
Mick West Debunked: Aerosol Chemcloud dropping towards the ground Contrails and Chemtrails 0
Jay Reynolds Volcanic sources of aerosol nanoparticles Contrails and Chemtrails 1

Related Articles