hello!

deetee

i recently posted some suspected chemtrail photos on fb and was referred here for further advice. may i ask a question first?

when 'you' are debunking chemtrails sare you debunking solar radiation management and geo-engineering as topics or is the aim simply to prove that chemtrails are in fact contrails?

thanks.

Debunking means exposing the bunk in a topic. So if there's bunk somewhere, then I'll expose it. I debunk anything. Debunking does not mean setting out to disprove something.

As far as I can tell, what people call "chemtrails" look and act exactly like persistent contrails.

I've not seen any evidence that anyone is engaging in SRM via spraying from planes. There's research going on into that, but just at the modeling stage so far, although there's a few proposed experiments.

There's a bunch of stuff going on, but why don't you ask your question?

i did, thanks for the answer.
im not decided on the whole chemtrail issue, as i believe a mind is like a parachute, only works when its open, so i wont be making my mind up soon.
however last week i did see some very wierd activity in the sky directly above me, jets travelling in zigzags, going round in loops etc and sure enough the sky for the rest of the day was cloudy. the trails left seemed to spread out and the grids left behind formed the cloud. i live on the far south western tip of cornwall uk, and am aware of a few flightpaths taken by passenger jets over this area. none of these jets were flying 'to' anywhere. i did consider them to maybe be military but they looked more like passenger jets, but as i say, flying in a sophisticated pattern and not 'to' anywhere. could you point me to a 'how to' post photos and ill share them for your consideration. thanks again.

Having an open mind doesn't necessarily mean a person must never agree with something if it's proven to them, or that there are no such things as facts. Try to keep an open mind about those who tell you what an open mind is too.

Keith is actually strongly against spraying-type SRM. He wants better carbon controls.

Nobody WANTS SRM, but it seems sensible to research it, if only to know if it's a good idea or not. (or more accurately, how bad of an idea is it).

Back