• MH370 speculation has become excessive recently. Metabunk is not a forum for creating theories by speculation. It's a forum for examining claims, and seeing if they hold up. Please respect this and keep threads on-topic. There are many other forums where speculation is welcome.

Flight MH370 Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some news from the Ocean southwest of Perth, Australia:

Objects in satellite pics could be from missing plane

Aircraft and ships are traveling to the vicinity of two objects in the Indian Ocean spotted by satellite imagery that could be related to a missing Malaysian airliner, an Australian official says.

The objects are "of reasonable size and probably awash with water," John Young, general manager of the Australian Maritime Safety Authority, said during a press conference.

There are two objects and one is about 24 meters, or 62 feet, long, Young said.

The area involved is about 1,550 miles southwest of Perth, Australia.
Content from External Source
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ysia-airlines-flight-mh370-relatives/6597201/

An ABC (U.S.) story, with photos:
http://abcnews.go.com/International/search-crews-objects-plane-search/story?id=22979627&ts=true

Its an interesting development but we went through a similar episode with the Chinese sat spotting something around the point of last secondary radar contact.

I will have to claim residence in Missouri on this one. I hope its true so that the investigation can move beyond the search phase, but cannot get too excited until its confirmed. The photos are from days ago. How long could a section float?

Sure, if a wing section is intact and the fuel tank unpunctured, it could stay afloat, I suppose if the tail section was in tact, pressure wall intact, it too could stay afloat for some time. However, they are not boats and have just been through a few days of rough weather......
There may be smaller debris, bouyant articles from the cabin, that could be around but they will be harder to spot.

An object that large could only be most of a wing. Would a wing still float after all this time?

I hope they wrap this up soon as well.

If they do find it down south, I believe I can prove that it must have been flown there deliberately.

Lt. General McInerney and Intel Group With Source Inside Boeing Stands By Report - MH370 Flew to Pakistan

How would it get through Indian airspace without comment?
They have stated it didn't. So it either managed to fly through a highly monitored area undetetected or it flew the long way around, which would depend on how much fuel it had. That should be calculable.

They have stated it didn't. So it either managed to fly through a highly monitored area undetetected or it flew the long way around, which would depend on how much fuel it had. That should be calculable.
Well everyone knows how well India and Pakistan get along. Two peas in a pod, grand old friends willing to conspire with each other to put one over on the entire world.:cool:

He said at the end it shadowed another flight .

Okay thanks. Still seems a bit of a stretch, a feat of almost super-human skill.

KUALA LUMPUR: It is possible for a pilot to maneuvre an aircraft to shadow another aircraft to avoid military radar detection, said an aviation expert.
However, such manipulation of the aircraft requires near-perfect precision by a highly-skilled pilot behind the control.

The expert, who spoke to the News Straits Times on the condition of anonymity, said for the pilot to pull it off, he would also require a lot planning over some period of time as well a motive to perform such a maneuvre.

“Bear in mind also that the aircraft is also crossing several countries with highly militarised radars, air space as well as air traffic controls (ATC) and centres.

“Firstly, you need to know the aircraft routes, the type of aircraft and what speed the aircraft is flying on that day, which can be affected by weather, change of flight plan or technical aspect,” he said in response to a theory that the missing Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 had flown in the shadow of Singapore Airlines flight SQ68 en route to Barcelona, Spain from the city state on March 8 through India and Afghanistan airspace undetected.

He said since MH370’s transponder had been turned off, the Traffic Collision Avoidance System (TCAS) on SQ68 would not also be able to detect the aircraft.

TCAS, or Traffic Alert and collision avoidance system, can help plane indicate nearby aircraft or keep them away from colliding with anyone, thus allowing to fly without any air traffic interference.

“For MH370 to go under the military radar, the aircraft would have to be flying directly beneath SQ68. It has to be precision flying so that military radar can’t pick it up,” the expert said.
http://www.nst.com.my/latest/font-c...dow-another-aircraft-aviation-expert-1.521695

Okay thanks. Still seems a bit of a stretch, a feat of almost super-human skill.

KUALA LUMPUR: It is possible for a pilot to maneuvre an aircraft to shadow another aircraft to avoid military radar detection, said an aviation expert.
However, such manipulation of the aircraft requires near-perfect precision by a highly-skilled pilot behind the control.

The expert, who spoke to the News Straits Times on the condition of anonymity, said for the pilot to pull it off, he would also require a lot planning over some period of time as well a motive to perform such a maneuvre.

“Bear in mind also that the aircraft is also crossing several countries with highly militarised radars, air space as well as air traffic controls (ATC) and centres.

“Firstly, you need to know the aircraft routes, the type of aircraft and what speed the aircraft is flying on that day, which can be affected by weather, change of flight plan or technical aspect,” he said in response to a theory that the missing Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 had flown in the shadow of Singapore Airlines flight SQ68 en route to Barcelona, Spain from the city state on March 8 through India and Afghanistan airspace undetected.

He said since MH370’s transponder had been turned off, the Traffic Collision Avoidance System (TCAS) on SQ68 would not also be able to detect the aircraft.

TCAS, or Traffic Alert and collision avoidance system, can help plane indicate nearby aircraft or keep them away from colliding with anyone, thus allowing to fly without any air traffic interference.

“For MH370 to go under the military radar, the aircraft would have to be flying directly beneath SQ68. It has to be precision flying so that military radar can’t pick it up,” the expert said.
http://www.nst.com.my/latest/font-c...dow-another-aircraft-aviation-expert-1.521695
Maybe thats why he had a simulator as well . Practice ?

Maybe thats why he had a simulator as well . Practice ?
Yeah maybe. But I find the idea that the plane flew into the southern antartic even more disturbing and terrifying and sad - it's so incredibly lonely out there and just a huge expanse of cold and rough empty water, really not a pleasant place to have to swim from a sinking plane. (if any were alive to do that)

One theory about MH370 flying unchallenged through the north corridor was theorised by flying at a certain level (25000ft?) whichever is the crossover thresthold between military and civilian flight levels? Theorising that if either radar spotted it, they might assume it was the other's responsibility and not challenge the aircraft to ID itself? Sounds unlikely to me, but what do I know?

Though I have some unanswered questions of my own;
1) Are any possible scenarios one of the pilots might need to disable the ACARS then the transponder?
2) Aside from the satellite pings, these (Q1) are the only automatic transmissions this aircraft should emit?
3) If scenarios for Q1 exist, could they also include the need to disable the voice communication systems?
4) With these systems disabled, is there any other method of communication left to the pilot?
5) I have read various reports of numerous radar contact with "an aircraft" covering areas around the loss of contact to the Malaysian Peninsula just over an hour later. As the story's evolved, have these reports been confirmed, denied or revised?
6) Given the two north and south corridors from the satellite pings, does this last sighting in Q5 seem probable?
7) If the several hourly pings were recorded as claimed, why are we told only about the last ping? Why are the other ping calculations seemingly irrelevant?

I am 99.9% certain the "shadow another aircraft" scenario is a fantasy.

The pilot would be required to:

1. Pull off a visual intercept on a moonless night. (No transponder = No TCAS returns to find other aircraft). Do not underestimate how difficult this would be. A B777 is not a fighter. To get within 5 miles on a 90 degree intercept would require preternatural abilities. Once within 5 miles it would take anywhere up to 30-60 minutes to catch up, depending on the cruise speed of the target.

2. Fly close formation at 35,000 and above for many hours. The problem here is the lack of performance margin and high aircraft momentum. Our resident KC10 Eng will know more about this, as he does fly close formation with large aircraft, but to my knowledge this is never done at night at 35,000 feet due to stated reasons.

3. Fly close enough to the target aircraft avoid Air Defence Radars from picking up two separate radar paints and to avoid opposite direction traffic 1000 feet above and below.

I don't know if either of these two pilots were formation rated and neither had military training.

This from this page: http://www.nytimes.com/2014/03/19/w...r-along-missing-jets-potential-path.html?_r=0 strikes me as interesting.

“There is no way or the slightest possibility of our radars’ having missed the plane,” the Indian pilot said. “We do not have an open air policy. Any blip, the slightest, has to be given attention. Most of our radars are semi-automated. If there is any aircraft not identified by virtue of its registration or identification, there will be an instant reaction at our end.”
If the plane was transponding identification codes would it have been noticed or automated those radar systems? India does see a lot of commercial aircraft traffic.

I also read that the code can be changed via the flight management system, identifying itself as another plane. The radar operators would not have been alerted if they simply saw yet another commercial plane flying through their airspace.

How does the radar recordings work, are they also "semi-automated"?

I posted on the Maldives spotting thread that either the spotting was authentic or Inmarsat's 0811 gmt+8 data was wrong because the plane couldn't have flown to the Maldives by 0915 gmt+8 from where Inmarsat placed it at 0811

As this is the speculation thread, I hope it's ok to speculate a bit here ...

What if the Inmarsat data was wrong?

From http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/03/14/us-malaysia-airlines-radar-exclusive-idUSBREA2D0DG20140314

Phuket is 215miles from Penang island in the slightly north of northwest direction. So I guess it was just off Phuket at 0215 gmt+8. I figured that it takes about 3h58m to fly from Phuket to Male, Maldives. That would mean that the plane could have been flying over Male about 0615 gmt+8. I couldn't find Kuda Huvadhoo on travelmath.com and I know it's about 170miles SW of Male. Factoring in the difference and the fact that ETA Beijing was 0630 gmt+8, I think it's reasonable for the plane to be seen there at about 0615 gmt+8

But they said they saw it at 0615 gmt+5 or 0915 gmt+8 ... How can that be? I can only think of two possibilities:
  1. It was fueled for an additional 2h45m of flight time; or
  2. It refueled somewhere
Any other possibilities? Where could it have refueled without being noticed?

I posted on the Maldives spotting thread that either the spotting was authentic or Inmarsat's 0811 gmt+8 data was wrong because the plane couldn't have flown to the Maldives by 0915 gmt+8 from where Inmarsat placed it at 0811

As this is the speculation thread, I hope it's ok to speculate a bit here ...

What if the Inmarsat data was wrong?

From http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/03/14/us-malaysia-airlines-radar-exclusive-idUSBREA2D0DG20140314

Phuket is 215miles from Penang island in the slightly north of northwest direction. So I guess it was just off Phuket at 0215 gmt+8. I figured that it takes about 3h58m to fly from Phuket to Male, Maldives. That would mean that the plane could have been flying over Male about 0615 gmt+8. I couldn't find Kuda Huvadhoo on travelmath.com and I know it's about 170miles SW of Male. Factoring in the difference and the fact that ETA Beijing was 0630 gmt+8, I think it's reasonable for the plane to be seen there at about 0615 gmt+8

But they said they saw it at 0615 gmt+5 or 0915 gmt+8 ... How can that be? I can only think of two possibilities:
  1. It was fueled for an additional 2h45m of flight time; or
  2. It refueled somewhere
Any other possibilities? Where could it have refueled without being noticed?

The aircraft communications were lost at 01:21 hours and four days later, after reviewing military radar data it was determined that the plane had turned to a heading of roughly 255 degrees and flew on for approximately 330 miles before being lost from military radar over the island of Palau Perak in the Malacca Strait. If it traveled that distance in a straight line, the elapsed time of 54 minutes would indicate an average speed of approximately 366 mph. The optimum cruising speed for a 777 at 35,000 feet is 660 mph. I have not been able to locate an estimated altitude that the aircraft was flying at for that 330 mile trip.Either the military doesn't know or they're not telling. If you travel that heading at an average speed of 360 mph for another five hours, you overfly the Maldives Islands where a number of residents of Kuda Huvadhoo in Dhall Atoll reportedseeing a "low-flying jumbo jet" around 6:15 a.m. local time on 8 March, the day MH370 vanished. By that time, it should have been running on fumes.

As someone mentioned earlier, why do we only know the radius of the last immarsat pings? Surely the earlier pings can only be helpful in determining whether it was flying somewhere or perhaps just drifting in the South China sea. There is no confirmed data that we know of that places it anywhere else. Only confirmations are that it was last in the South China sea, if immarsat data is accurate.

As someone mentioned earlier, why do we only know the radius of the last immarsat pings? Surely the earlier pings can only be helpful in determining whether it was flying somewhere or perhaps just drifting in the South China sea. There is no confirmed data that we know of that places it anywhere else. Only confirmations are that it was last in the South China sea, if immarsat data is accurate.

There seems to be an awfully high degree of confidence in a satellite signal that does not have GPS capability. Especially after military radars in a number of highly developed countries who don’t really get along with each other very well never noticed the transponder failure or the change in course by the aircraft until days after this incident occurred. The communication failures and radar monitoring failures in these countries are a mystery in itself.
I have been reading through all the posts since I joined just to get up to speed and see if I could determine a general consensus before I put in my two cents worth.. The general consensus is that we really don’t have one. So… with regards to Flight MH370, here’s my theory.
I'm not convinced that the aircraft was commandeered by crew members or taken over by one or more passengers. The possibility still exists that a catastrophic event took place shortly after receipt of the planes last voice transmission. The co-pilot’s radio and the transponder are positioned next to each other on the center consul. Perhaps the event was triggered by the last transmission itself, an electrical short, etc. It could have caused a fire in the cockpit center consul that rendered the transponder as well as radio communications inoperable. The time of the catastrophic event? How about 1:21 a.m. when the transponder failed. The aircraft had reached its cruising altitude of 35,000 feet. I assume that the aircraft was trimmed to fly straight and level and that the autopilot was on at the time. Next, I would assume that the pilots would have their hands full during a catastrophic emergency and the priority would be to fly the aircraft, possibly back to their point of departure or an alternate airport, which would entail disabling the autopilot and attempting, in this scenario, a 180° left turn. It is my understanding and correct me if I'm wrong, should the flight crew have become incapacitated during that left-hand turn, the flight controls on this type of aircraft would have returned to a neutral position and the trim would allow the plane to fly in a straight line at whatever altitude the aircraft was at when the flight controls returned to neutral. It's possible that the smoke and toxic fumes from the fire was so intense that the flight crew never regained consciousness. It's also possible that enough circuit breakers and fuses were popped to allow the fire to smother itself due to lack of oxygen. What about the passengers? I believe the controls for the cabin pressure and oxygen supply are located in the cockpit. It was stated but not confirmed that the aircraft reached an altitude of 45,000 ft. after turning in a westerly direction.
So now the aircraft is flyingrelatively straight and level in a westerly direction and burning up fuel, making the aircraft lighter which, depending on the trim settings, might cause an increase in altitude. Now you have to consider the jet stream and the effect that changes in wind speed, wind direction, updrafts and downdrafts in the upper atmosphere would have on an aircraft that was not on autopilot or in manual control of the flight crew. It’s going to wander every which way. The aircraft can only gain so much altitude before it would slow and possibly stall or loose enough lift to float to a lower altitude while still under power. With the aircraft trimmed to fly straight and with the engines still set at cruise speed I must assume that the aircraft could possibly recover controlled flight once the aircraft lost enough altitude to allow the denser air at lower altitudes to have an effect on the flight controls which would still be in the neutral position, trimmed for straight and level flight. This could explain the number of changes in altitude. Theoretically possible. Yes? It’s just another theory in a long list of theories, but it does have two points in its favor. The most common causes of aircraft crashes are due to mechanical failure and human error. At this point in time – every scenario put forward that comes to mind is pure speculation and no theory can be discounted. The most likely causes are listed above. We will only discover the actual cause once the aircraft is located.
Because this is such a mystery at this point in time, the news people will continue to concentrate on the more sinister but less likely causes such as pilot suicide, hijacking and terrorist theories because that sells more paper and airtime than the simpler more common causes.

they now delayed Battlefield 4 Naval Strike because of malaysian airlines missing jet

DESERT ISLAND PLANE CRASH COMPUTER GAME IS SHELVED

The latest release of a war-themed computer game – centred on a passenger plane that crashes on to a desert island in the South China Sea – has been delayed as the search for missing flight MH370 continues.

Battlefield 4 Naval Strike, an update for the Battlefield 4 game which has sold millions of copies worldwide, was due for release last week – but has now been put back until Tuesday.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...one-bypass-security-checks.html#ixzz2woZi73Jt
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

It is still just a mystery
may not be suited for it but it can be used

I honestly doubt it. Have never seen any simulation program (and this includes even the most advanced full motion Level D/Type 7 sims used for actual airline pilot training) with this capability. (**)

(**) Adding, in simulators specific to airline oriented training. Military hardware and training requirements are another story. (i.e., in-flight refueling) But in any case, certainly a home set-up doesn't come near those standards.

Last edited:
they now delayed Battlefield 4 Naval Strike because of malaysian airlines missing jet

DESERT ISLAND PLANE CRASH COMPUTER GAME IS SHELVED

The latest release of a war-themed computer game – centred on a passenger plane that crashes on to a desert island in the South China Sea – has been delayed as the search for missing flight MH370 continues.

Battlefield 4 Naval Strike, an update for the Battlefield 4 game which has sold millions of copies worldwide, was due for release last week – but has now been put back until Tuesday.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...one-bypass-security-checks.html#ixzz2woZi73Jt
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
It's just an expansion pack and not a full game. It adds things like, 4 new maps, vehicles and weapons to Battlefield 4. It is a multiplayer (PvP) based game play. I doubt there is a story behind the plane crash, like there would be in a single player game. It being "centered on" the plane crash is silly. The plane will be just one part, of only one very large map. They only just announced the release date on , so I'm not sure how anyone could have known it was delayed.

There is also the fact that it will be released to premium subscribers first and then 2 weeks later to everyone else.
http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/03/19/battlefield-4-naval-strike-dlc-release-date-announced
The third DLC expansion for Battlefield 4, Naval Strike, will be available on March 25 for Battlefield Premium subscribers and April 8 for everyone else, EA announced today.
As with all things video games there was great anticipation and apparently many leaks, so there could be a leaked date that wasn't correct.
http://www.expertreviews.co.uk/game...-release-date-confirmed-more-details-revealed
Following weeks of rumours and pre-emptive leaks, EA has finally confirmed that the Naval Strike expansion for Battlefield 4 will be arriving in the next few days. As with other expansions, Premium players will have access two weeks ahead of others. ...

I worked as a game tester for 4 years, games are prone to delay for all kinds of reasons. Getting it approved by Sony or MS is usually the last step and can be done at last minutes and always has the chance to get rejected back to testing.
I don't think MH370 has anything to do with the release date. Everything I have seen indicates that it was set to release on Tuesday, and I'm not sure what waiting a week to release does. Just seems like a unfortunate kawinkydink.

Last edited:
The aircraft had reached its cruising altitude of 35,000 feet. I assume that the aircraft was trimmed to fly straight and level and that the autopilot was on at the time. Next, I would assume that the pilots would have their hands full during a catastrophic emergency and the priority would be to fly the aircraft, possibly back to their point of departure or an alternate airport, which would entail disabling the autopilot and attempting, in this scenario, a 180° left turn. It is my understanding and correct me if I'm wrong, should the flight crew have become incapacitated during that left-hand turn, the flight controls on this type of aircraft would have returned to a neutral position and the trim would allow the plane to fly in a straight line at whatever altitude the aircraft was at when the flight controls returned to neutral. It's possible that the smoke and toxic fumes from the fire was so intense that the flight crew never regained consciousness.

If there's an electrical fire in the cockpit are there any "automatic" safety measures in place for such an event. Do engineers who develop these planes take that into consideration, in terms of the fire and smoke developing so quickly that it could incapacitate the pilots and crew? Because if this is a likely scenario, or even a remotely possible scenario wouldn't the people that build these planes take that into consideration. Does the cockpit or plane have a way of dealing with this situation without human intervention? Also wouldn't a fire that's capable of doing this kind of damage render the other electronics in the cockpit, including "auto pilot" useless. Could it also be possible that this fire ruined all of the electronics in the plane, which in turn left the pilots without radio communications. Could the fire also ruin their controls that deal with flight navigation, which would've made them fly in the dark, so to speak. Maybe they turned back to the airport, but with no ability to navigate the plane, they flew off course. Is that possible?

If there's an electrical fire in the cockpit are there any "automatic" safety measures in place for such an event. Do engineers who develop these planes take that into consideration, in terms of the fire and smoke developing so quickly that it could incapacitate the pilots and crew?

It really is considered outside the realm of possibility nowadays. As to "automatic" safety measures, when it comes to the electrical components, the associated circuit breakers are designed to open ("trip") before loads reach the point of flame ignition.

Especially in the aftermath of the lessons learned from Swissair 111.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swissair_Flight_111

The findings:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swissair_Flight_111#TSB_findings

Investigators identified evidence of arcing in wiring of the in-flight entertainment system network, but this did not trip the circuit breakers. The investigation was unable to confirm if this arc was the "lead event" that ignited the flammable covering on MPET insulation blankets that quickly spread across other flammable materials.
So, this was the result of 'after-market" installations, in this case, the IFE system. Certainly the details of the Malaysian Airlines B777 fleet, and what they have for pax entertainment are going to be looked at. But, it's hard to imagine (after Swiss 111) that anyone would not have paid extreme attention to any IFE installation since.

It's just an expansion pack and not a full game. It adds things like, 4 new maps, vehicles and weapons to Battlefield 4. It is a multiplayer (PvP) based game play. I doubt there is a story behind the plane crash, like there would be in a single player game. It being "centered on" the plane crash is silly. The plane will be just one part, of only one very large map. They only just announced the release date on , so I'm not sure how anyone could have known it was delayed.

There is also the fact that it will be released to premium subscribers first and then 2 weeks later to everyone else.
http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/03/19/battlefield-4-naval-strike-dlc-release-date-announced
The third DLC expansion for Battlefield 4, Naval Strike, will be available on March 25 for Battlefield Premium subscribers and April 8 for everyone else, EA announced today.
As with all things video games there was great anticipation and apparently many leaks, so there could be a leaked date that wasn't correct.
http://www.expertreviews.co.uk/game...-release-date-confirmed-more-details-revealed
Following weeks of rumours and pre-emptive leaks, EA has finally confirmed that the Naval Strike expansion for Battlefield 4 will be arriving in the next few days. As with other expansions, Premium players will have access two weeks ahead of others. ...

I worked as a game tester for 4 years, games are prone to delay for all kinds of reasons. Getting it approved by Sony or MS is usually the last step and can be done at last minutes and always has the chance to get rejected back to testing.
I don't think MH370 has anything to do with the release date. Everything I have seen indicates that it was set to release on Tuesday, and I'm not sure what waiting a week to release does. Just seems like a unfortunate kawinkydink.
yes I know Im a premium subscriber myself :) they should focus more on all the problems first .

http://www.cnn.com/2014/03/23/world/asia/malaysia-airlines-plane/ The last transmission from the missing aircraft's reporting system showed it heading to Beijing, Malaysian authorities said Sunday. That revelation appears to undercut the theory that someone reprogrammed the plane's flight path before the co-pilot signed off with air-traffic controllers for the last time.
I'm really at a loss for words to describe how I feel because we are literally getting new and contradicting information from the media almost every other hour. I remember when the missing plane was first reported and they discussed this "unknown" plane heading in the opposite direction minutes after its transponder went off and lost radar contact. Could this "unknown" plane just be an unknown plane, and the media misread this all along. Assuming this unknown plane was the missing plane after it made a 180 degree turn back westward. Now they are suggesting it stayed the course. I'm really confused and don't know what to make of this any more. Its so hard to not think like a conspirator with respect to this missing flight because of all the "leads" the media has reported. Does anyone know what really happened to this plane, or is it all speculation at this point. The media obviously doesn't have the slightest clue. Do military satellites actually record real time? Is it possible for the US military to go back through recorded data images from that night and try to locate the missing plane? Or is that not possible?

I'm really confused and don't know what to make of this any more. Its so hard to not think like a conspirator with respect to this missing flight because of all the "leads" the media has reported.
just because the media ALWAYS gets stuff wrong with stories when they are new is no reason to think (at this point) there is a conspiracy.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/03/23/world/asia/malaysia-airlines-plane/ The last transmission from the missing aircraft's reporting system showed it heading to Beijing, Malaysian authorities said Sunday. That revelation appears to undercut the theory that someone reprogrammed the plane's flight path before the co-pilot signed off with air-traffic controllers for the last time.
I'm really at a loss for words to describe how I feel because we are literally getting new and contradicting information from the media almost every other hour. I remember when the missing plane was first reported and they discussed this "unknown" plane heading in the opposite direction minutes after its transponder went off and lost radar contact. Could this "unknown" plane just be an unknown plane, and the media misread this all along. Assuming this unknown plane was the missing plane after it made a 180 degree turn back westward. Now they are suggesting it stayed the course. I'm really confused and don't know what to make of this any more. Its so hard to not think like a conspirator with respect to this missing flight because of all the "leads" the media has reported. Does anyone know what really happened to this plane, or is it all speculation at this point. The media obviously doesn't have the slightest clue. Do military satellites actually record real time? Is it possible for the US military to go back through recorded data images from that night and try to locate the missing plane? Or is that not possible?
The media is absolutely desperate to fill hours of airtime...but with almost no new genuine flight news.

Not an ounce of that points to anything nefarious...

After about the 15th "potential wreckage spotted near..." I just decided that I'll wait until there's something solid. I don't have unlimited time to scurry down every rabbit hole.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back