Debunking Humor...

Science News: Black Hole Discovered to Actually be a Black Cat

Here is the event horizon:

IMG_3688.jpeg
 
Conspiracy theorist: "there are not coincidences!"

View attachment 93369
What, are they expecting different copies of the newspaper to contain different text for different readers? That would require even more of a consipiracy.

However, it's exactly what can happen on news and other supposedly factual websites: there's no reason any two regular viewers will be shipped exactly the same content.
 
There's a subculture for everything...
Especially since the Internet. It was different when you had to write letters and shared what has been described as a "monoculture". Now you can choose your own reality, your own facts, find others who also want to feel special. Find your fellow freaks. Listservs when the Internet first came out. Imagine if you had to be a skeptic who had to write letters to other skeptics and hoaxers? I would never have met the people I did, or made the things I did, before the Internet. I would have died never having met folks around the globe with similar interests. Great for science. Huge accelerator and cross-fertilizer.
 
These three and the "mantids," insect-looking guys, seem to be the four that are embraced by UFO buffs these days, but of course over the years there have been dozens.
And who flies the jellyfish, the hammers, the orbs, the black triangles, the rods, and the cubes within the circles? I need more of a dramatis personae. Plus the eggs, who makes Barber's eggs?

I suppose the mantids must be flying the eggs.

"Hey human, have you seen a bald guy with big eyes who never blinks? He abducted my cousin and took his landing vehicle and flew off in a helicopter!"
1791510818366.png
 
Back
Top