Debunked: Sandy Hook. Media staging photos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
to show families crying about kids who aren't really dead, if this truly was a conspiracy theory, but this is already debunked as it is not a green screen
Cool lol

Well, tbh, were you there? Would you be offended if they were claiming this about you?

Right when the woman's legs go behind the planter, there is a guy walking across the scene in a leather jacket. He seems to take forever to walk in the shot, and if the distance is that great, why does his size remain the same when walking away from the camera? This video has always bothered me

What bothers you about it, what does it suggest to you? Do you think they CGI'd some guy in to a video to violate the laws of physics instead of just filming a real scene with real people?

Right when the woman's legs go behind the planter, there is a guy walking across the scene in a leather jacket. He seems to take forever to walk in the shot, and if the distance is that great, why does his size remain the same when walking away from the camera? This video has always bothered me

Then do the math.

If you think you've got some evidence of some astonishingly vast conspiracy, then why just be "bothered" by it. Why not verify it?

Then do the math.

If you think you've got some evidence of some astonishingly vast conspiracy, then why just be "bothered" by it. Why not verify it?

I understand this is a very old thread but i have just recently became aware of these conspiracy theories. I just wanted to tell you I'm extremely impressed with the patience and time you put into debunking these outrageous claims. I'm from Ogden, UT born and raised for 35 years, and all my family still lives there. It is beyond fact that streets were decorated in pink ribbons that entire week and so many residents lined Madison Ave as the funeral procession of little Emilie Parker made it's way through. That several hundred people gathered for a memorial in the football stadium of Ben Lomond High School, many adorned in pink, Emilie's favorite color. There is no doubt the families of BOTH of Emilie's parents have strong roots in Ogden and my mother actually attended High School with both of her grandmothers (the same Ben Lomond High) and still knows them. It is distressing that people have nothing better to do with their time than pick apart a video of a video from a video that they found on YouTube. There are real people involved here, and although these conspiracy theorists or whatever you call them say they're "simply asking questions", they are doing quite a bit more than that by making accusation after accusation at grieving families. This may be the wrong place for me to say this, but a parent should never have to "prove" to someone that their child died....that's terrible. Thank you again Mick, and all those who work with you as a voice of reason. God Bless

Good grief. Cars move. Different times give different shadows. That's all there is to it. You are just trolling.
Someone could have something significant to state here and you make accusations towards him of trolling? That's just not very nice. I Know this was a few years back but was that necessary? Do we need to downgrade people in such a tragic event?

[Inappropriate speculation removed]
Trolling? Really? I had you as being much more respectable than to say such a condescending statement.

Last edited by a moderator:
Someone could have something significant to state here and you make accusations towards him of trolling? That's just not very nice. I Know this was a few years back but was that necessary? Do we need to downgrade people in such a tragic event?
[inappropriate speculation removed]
Trolling? Really? I had you as being much more respectable than to say such a condescending statement.
Mick asked him to provide evidence. He didn't. Please read the whole thread. And it is an old one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back