LOOK AGAIN.......Front AND back view of the left leg. How can look yourself in the mirror and claim that leg is damaged???
Do you know two-faces? From batman?
If you saw a photo from his right side, you would never say that he had so much skin damage from an acid accident.
And if you had a dark, blurry picture of his left side, you still wouldn't be able to see the skin damage.
That's what you have here: a two-faces leg.
What you are doing here (and the guy at the video) is:
- I can't see blood in some pictures: she's an actress
- Now I can see blood: she's an actress who spilled blood at herself
- She is not limping: she's an actress, a bad one, who doesn't even know how to limp
- I can't see holes at the jeans: she's an actress and the costume design department did a poor job
- I see X-rays proving her wounds: she's an actress and so are the X-rays technicians, the nurses and the doctors.
Maybe, just maybe, the explanation is a little simpler, don't you think?