Debunked: 9/11: Flight 77 "suspicious" Passenger list

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still waiting for the thread with evidence on "OBL was a close confidante of Pentagon circles."

Where? Any evidence? Ever?
IT WAS YOUR SIDE THAT SAID IT NOT ME
FUE SU LADO QUE DIJO QUE NO ME
Det var din side, sagde den ikke ME
IL ÉTAIT VOTRE CÔTÉ QUE DIT PAS MOI

And that makes you a troll IMO - I had thought as much but it is good to have confirmation from you.

Welcome to my ignore list.
Yes misconstrue, i meant as well you knew, because i do do it whereas you implied i do not, my response was intent of i dont need to "do" what i am already
But never mind

Great it was YOUR debunkers sides that said the gobbeldy gook that IS fact
and also FACT is that if the suggestions are true, then it is self proving. If OBL had inside help it was inside help how many languages need i put that in ?
It was not me who said it so get the bare facts straight before being a big boy

Please provide a link (or better yet start a new thread) that supports that OBL had inside help. Just one link.

Calm down fellas.
Jazzy said
T...
He was definitely one of only five people who knew what the plan was. OBL was a part-insider. He was an engineer and a close confidante of Pentagon circles. He knew how to plan a terrorist operation, and had the experience. He knew about US military maneuvers in advance.
I think bmead has misconstrued what that means.

And this isn't about 'sides' bmead, or shouldn't be, just what's verifiable, and what's verifiable nonsense.

Last edited:
IT WAS YOUR SIDE THAT SAID IT NOT ME
FUE SU LADO QUE DIJO QUE NO ME
Det var din side, sagde den ikke ME
IL ÉTAIT VOTRE CÔTÉ QUE DIT PAS MOI

Show me.
Calm down fellas.
Jazzy said

I think bmead has misconstrued what that means.

And this isn't about 'sides' bmead, or shouldn't be, just what's verifiable, and what's verifiable nonsense.

If he's going to quote somebody he should follow the posting guidelines and actally quote. Jazzy, in this case, is not a verifiable source. OBL may have been an engineer but there is no evidence (that I have seen) to suggest he was a close confidante of Pentagon circles.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back