Claim: "Your birth certificate is worth millions"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Mick

yes, that is why I think your analysis above is an interesting observation on the Freeman stuff

so many beliefs WTC, Chemtrails Agenda 21 etc are ultimately difficult to conclusively dis-prove, certainly to the satisfaction of a person who wants to believe in them (without much supporting evidence)

so the "dance" carries on

but the Freeman stuff last about as long as it is tested in court

maybe it is just a little further down the road for people who simply have an issue with authority

but the Freeman stuff last about as long as it is tested in court

maybe it is just a little further down the road for people who simply have an issue with authority

what I find depressing is how oftern it is disproved in court and they keep on even when told direct by a judge "no that is not how it works" I like this comment form rational wiki

The accurate responses to most Freeman arguments are "this claim is false", "this is not how the law works", "this strategy has failed literally every time", "this is not what these words mean at all", "this is completely made-up" and, eventually, "Madam/Sir, please place your hands behind your back."

The real problem is that Freemen don't seem to understand how coherent argument works on any level. They refuse to believe a loss in court is not, in fact, a win — they put up illegally-filmed court videos on YouTube of them getting thrown out or penalised, and claim these as clear wins. Even if they are quite unambiguously convicted, fined and/or jailed, they claim moral victory. It's like four-dimensional pigeon chess.
Content from External Source
http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Freeman-on-the-land

This type of thing is why I dissuade semantic arguments. If you are arguing over the meaning of words, then use different words. If the words are in a law that applies to you then check with a lawyer, or just ask the judge when you are in court.

The most popular being "understand". In FOL lingo, it's reversed to mean stand under. So when a legal authority asks, for instance when being read their rights, "do you understand?" they will invariably say no (I don't stand under you) even though they understand perfectly what was said.

Another one is "birth" certificate, where they insist it means "berth" as in docks. It really is just a silly game but with seriously disasterous consequences, like those that de-register their vehicles and use on public roads without the necessary MOT, Tax or insurance.

So anyone who interferes with him using the vehicle they will be pursued under the maximum law [unintelligible]. In other words he is exempt from the law but thinks he can use the law against someone else.

So anyone who interferes with him using the vehicle they will be pursued under the maximum law [unintelligible]. In other words he is exempt from the law but thinks he can use the law against someone else.
This exact scenario occurred with a colleague of mine, where an un registered vehicle belonging to a FOL was seized according to legislation and FOL arrested. Two weeks later, he sends a letter to the police station stating that theft had been committed, which is an offence (!) and that the particular officer involved would be prosecuted. I'll let you guess the outcome.

The most popular being "understand". It really is just a silly game but with seriously disasterous consequences, like those that de-register their vehicles and use on public roads without the necessary MOT, Tax or insurance.

This one I think is not only misguided, but very irresponsible and makes me a wee bit angry...

In the UK you need four things to legally drive a motor vehicle on the roads; a license, paid up road tax, vehicle insurance and an MOT certificate. All are required for very valid and practical reasons.

1) A Drivers License - proves you can safely drive your vehicle on the roads.
2) Road Tax - goes to pay for the upkeep and construction of the main road network
3) Insurance - serves two purposes, a] Saves you a hefty bill if your involved in an accident, b] protects other people from hefty bills for repairs and medical care if you cause an accident.
4) MOT Certificate - makes sure your vehicle is road worthy and not a danger to yourself or others.

To neglect or avoid these things makes you a danger to yourself and other road users and in the case of the road tax makes you guilty of theft in my eyes as your using roads others are paying for and your not. Not only that, not having one of the four invalidates at least some, if not all of the others (or so I have been lead to believe - please correct me if I'm wrong, I don't drive), IE, no MOT means your insurance isn't worth a thing.

So to me this guy is aiming not only to 'steal' road use from other drivers, but he is quite content to run around in a vehicle that could lead to the death of other people.

If you really want to avoid the road tax, then just get one of these vehicles...

Vehicles used by a disabled person
You can claim disability exemption when you apply for vehicle tax. Find out if you’re eligible and how to claim

Disabled passenger vehicles

Vehicles (apart from ambulances) used by organisations providing transport for disabled people are exempt.

Mobility scooters, powered wheel chairs and invalid carriages

They must have a maximum speed of 8mph on the road, and be fitted with a device limiting them to 4mph on footways to be exempt.

Historic vehicles

You don’t have to pay vehicle tax on vehicles made before 1 January 1975 (known as ‘historic vehicles’).

Electric vehicles

The electricity must come from an external source or an electric storage battery not connected to any source of power when the vehicle is moving to be exempt.

Mowing machines

The mower must be designed, constructed and used just for cutting grass to be exempt. It does not include tractors used to tow gang mowers.

Steam vehicles

You don’t have to pay vehicle tax on any steam-powered vehicle.

Vehicles used just for agriculture, horticulture and forestry

This includes tractors, agricultural engines and light agricultural vehicles used off-road. It also includes ‘limited use’ vehicles used for short journeys (not more than 1.5 kilometres) on the public road between land that’s occupied by the same person.
(from - https://www.gov.uk/vehicle-exempt-from-vehicle-tax )

And I for one would love a steam car or traction engine.

Oh dear...

If you want to do your head in and try to understand what it is they've messed up, have a look here http://www.peoplesmandate.iinet.net.au/Government_as_Foreign_corporation.html

..be warned, the logic made me cross eyed.

The Australian government is, apparently, listed as " Commonwealth of Australia" on a stock exchange, as explained in the link above. There's a legit reason for it I'm sure, but don't look for it on this page.

Nonono my questions was just in general. So countries aren't actually present on the stock exchange then. It's just a misconception made up by these beleivers then

Thread is old but this claim is popping back up again. I work for the IRS and took two calls today requesting appointments so they could cash their birth certificate.

Here is the official debunking information link from the treasury department if you want to look it up. Reading the various websites and forums has been entertaining.

https://www.treasurydirect.gov/instit/statreg/fraud/birth-certificate-bonds.htm

The Reality
There is no monetary value to a birth certificate or a social security number/EIN, and TreasuryDirect accounts must be funded by the owner (through payroll deductions or from purchasing directly from the owner's personal bank account) to have any value.

The Savings Bond Calculator is merely a tool to calculate the value of a bond based on an issue date and denomination entered. This information could be the issue date and denomination from a real bond, or it could just be a random choice of a date and denomination. The calculator only checks that the issue date and denomination entered are a valid combination - it will not verify whether a bond exists. The calculator will not verify the validity of a serial number or confirm bond ownership.

Please be advised that trying to defraud the government by claiming rights to bogus securities is a violation of federal law, and the Justice Department can and has prosecuted these crimes. Federal criminal convictions have occurred in several cases. The scam artists who post blogs and videos are trying to defraud you into buying their fake product. Do not fall victim to their schemes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back