Claim: US military are preparing a major PSYOP/martial law - Op Jade Helm

No, the point is going back and actually reading the source material for Alex Jones articles. They often don't say what he says they do.

If the US military were planning on invading, would they say so in public documents? It'd kinda defeat the purpose.
No, Occam didn't say that was the point. I acknowledge this as being true at times. I remember seeing Alex Jones claim that Snowden said he had information that would bring down the government, when in fact Snowden had said that the government was acting like he had information that would bring them down. Big difference.

In this case though, Occam claimed that Infowars was "stirring the rumours that this exercise is nothing more than a 'disinfo psyop' in order to bring around the public perception of military occupation being normal." and that it was not reasonable to believe that the excercise is an "attempt to acclimate the public to seeing military personnel on American streets, but to also condition troops to feel comfortable operating domestically."

But then in the Infowars articles he linked, they were substantiating their belief that the excercise is an attempt to acclimate the public to seeing military personnel on American streets, by linking to American military documents planning scenarios in which they would be on American streets, which scenarios included "Civil disturbances".

An American has right and reason to be disturbed by such scenarios and thus wary of training operations like Jade Helm.

Sorry, I don't understand what this means.

The Facts here are that troops are being trained to covertly occupy American states designated as hostile. A flagrant violation of Posse Comitatus.

In light of this excercise this thread should probably have its' "debunked" designation removed:

https://www.metabunk.org/threads/debunked-fake-city-us-army-trains-for-martial-law-in-us.3110/

Ironically, they are not even targeting states that are hostile to America. Texas and Utah? That means they are targeting freedom lovers and Mormon preppers...which does seem sinister.

Why not target California? It is the State most likely to kill the country through regulation and taxation. hehehe.

Its very simple Lib... the US Military is not going to openly covertly train to take over... its stupid to even think thats the case. Why would ANY military openly announce its COVERT intentions to take over its own country? Its an oxymoron. The US military does not and will not use military force to police the country.. period. The ONLY exception to this are the National Guardsman who can be called upon by -individual- states in times of emergency.. had you done more than a cursory glance over Posse Comitatus, youd know that.

The US military learned the HARD way, during the civil war that using the military to fight a civilian issue is a waste of time, money, resources and does more damage to its own morale and people than it does good.. which is EXACTLY why Posse Comitatus was brought into military law during reformation. While it specifically states that the US Army will not be used, it was later broadend (in the late 50s or early 60s) to include the US Airforce.. The US Navy and US Marine Corps -voluntarily- added themselves to the Posse Comitatus as well by internal policy.

The US Military has absolutely NO interest in getting involved in civilian affairs let alone trying to create plans to take the country over by openly admitting they have covert plans to do so. If you knew the first thing about how military war games worked youd realize this is just SOP. They're not stating that these specific states are being targeted for XYZ.. Most of the time the exersizes dont even take place in those states.. you dont see ONE Soldier, Sailor, Airman or Marine outside of those that are normally stationed in the area.

Take Red Flag, for instance.. as I mentioned before.. the ENTIRE US and parts of Canada were divvied up into OpFor (Operational Forces) and RedFor (Red Forces). It was a giant game of RvB.. Red vs Blue.. paintball on a massive scale. Red Flag ACTUALLY only took place in a few select areas around military bases that did normal military operations... the civilian population is left the hell alone because we're training to A) go over seas, or B) trying to find out where our own weaknesses are in case there IS a war. Just because a military is in peace time does NOT mean they dont train for war time.. you dont start training the day you declare war, you ALWAYS train. Every country across this planet has some version of what this whole debachle is about.. its not a plan to take anything over, you're just using the areas like a stage in a play. Its a back drop. The lil pictures on the map change color based on the training for the day/week. It doesnt mean anything.. literally.. it doesnt mean anything.. its all random and mostly just bullshit, but the lessons learned by the troops on the ground, or the pilots in the air, or the seaman on ship actually ends up saving lives.

Thats what I mean by "since when do facts get in the way." If half these conspiracy nuts that go off on crazy bullshit like this knew a quarter of what they PRETEND to know.. theyd actually be dangerous. Its all wild speculation based PURELY on paranoia.. plain and simple.. nothing else.

I don't know that we're going to see eye to eye on this, unfortunately. Civil disturbances include everything from the LA riots to hurricane and tornado recovery, and nothing to do with Jade Helm.

You come from a position of extreme distrust of the government, and I accept that. I think rereading the source documents and looking at the evidence therin, both for and against your speculations would be useful. Most of the evidence for your beliefs is either circimstantial or misrepresented (IMO), while there are entire sections that make the evidence against explicit. I quoted one, which you've really never resoponded to. You also dropped the posse comitatus argument with no comment. Would it be so hard to admit that it didn't apply?

Why do you believe that the US military would leave evidence for invasion plans in public documents? Do you feel the average soldier knows? If not, why not? Do the senior officers somehow have different morals than the rank and file? Do you think it odd none of the rankers notice if so? I don't understand the answers to any of these questions.

It is not invasion plans alleged by Infowars in the links Occam posted. It is invasion preparation. They then go on to post prior invasion plans as a reason to be suspicious of the invasion prep.

And of course Posse Comitatus applies in that if the military is acting in the role described in the training manuals, then they will be in violation of that law.

My only point is that the positions ascribed to Infowars' read on this issue in the OP are not debunked by the Military's prior publications on this subject matter. Rather they are substantiated. Occam's position that their fears are "Gish gallop" is refuted by the evidence (military manuals) cited in the links he posted.

Unfortunately some prior documentation is frightful in nature. And so it has justifiably coloured some people's current read on the Jade Helm exercises.

If I suggested I might imprison and drug you for "civil disobedience", you would be justified in being wary of me "training" in your back yard with your family.

It simply seams reasonable to me that this domestic training is training the military to operate domestically. Which is a clear violation of their mandate. If the army is operating in the streets, then they have defacto declared martial law, thus superseding the legitimate policing powers of the state, in a contravention of Posse Comitatus and the constitution.
Have you contacted the Army and explained your concerns. Did you read all the training exercise instructions from the Army, are they allowed to do this?

It is an exercise, that is all - ... USAF exercises in the woods in the mountains; we practiced escape and evasion, with "bad" guys running around trying to capture us. Most aircrews go through the training, exercise; thousands. Exercises have been going on for a long time - why is this one different; past the silly CT claims. Did you know we were all over the mountains in Eastern Washington?

Have you contacted the Army and explained your concerns. Did you read all the training exercise instructions from the Army, are they allowed to do this?
The right wing media did an admirable job of this, as cited in the OP. Re: their training instructions, Posse Comitatus is a better gauge of whether they are allowed than some internal document. I could say that I am allowed to move into your house...but that doesn't mean I am.
We could wait and what happens. I'm betting nothing other than what was stated.
This will not provide evidence of anything unfortunately. If you see a kid with his hand on the cookie jar and say "hey!" then his subsequent actions (taking his hand off and walking away) can no longer be reliably linked to his prior intent. His prior intent will forever be a mystery, barring disclosure from him. But in likelyhood his disclosure can not be trusted either. Especially if he is saying "I wasn't going to take a cookie." If he says "I was indeed going to take one" then I suppose you can trust that. But I don't think Metabunk would. Wrong side of the political fence. :)

The right wing media did an admirable job of this, as cited in the OP.
This will not provide evidence of anything unfortunately. If you see a kid with his hand on the cookie jar and say "hey!" then his subsequent actions (taking his hand off and walking away) can no longer be reliably linked to his prior intent. His prior intent will forever be a mystery, barring disclosure from him. But in likelyhood his disclosure can not be trusted either. Especially if he is saying "I wasn't going to take a cookie." If he says "I was indeed going to take one" then I suppose you can trust that. But I don't think Metabunk would. Wrong side of the political fence. :)
There is no evidence that this is anything other than an exercise. If you have evidence to the contrary post it.

I am reposting the OP since I just had a direct response to paragraph 4: "The central theme , and main claim" that was deleted by @Landru.
A planned military training operation is gaining the attention of the consipracy crowd at the moment. The claim is that the US military is conducting a Psyop upon the American public with a large scale military drill called Operation Jade Helm 15.

For the last few days, more well known sites such as Infowars, Before Its News have been stirring the rumours that this exercise is nothing more than a 'disinfo psyop' in order to bring around the public perception of military occupation being normal. The buzz from this has started to grow large enough for mainstream media to take notice of the claims of Infowars:

http://www.news.com.au/world/conspi...aw-military-coup/story-fndir2ev-1227274062108

The central theme, and main claim amongst these sites, is that the end goal is martial law where dissidents are rounded up and imprisoned. A large part of this has come from a slideshow where a map of the USA has been divided up and parts, namely Texas, marked as "hostile" territory. Infowars claims:

Content from external source The exercise is one of many in recent years that not only attempts to acclimate the public to seeing military personnel on American streets, but to also condition troops to feel comfortable operating domestically.
How can "the central theme and main claim" of the notion being debunked in the OP be not on topic? In short, there is no way to say that this claim is "bunk" because the links provided to substantiate it as such refuted that very claim vis a vis military training manuals.

I am reposting the OP since I just had a direct response to paragraph 4: "The central theme , and main claim" that was deleted by @Landru.

How can "the central theme and main claim" of the notion being debunked in the OP be not on topic?
Then you should have offered the link again. Don't make people hunt for things. Clarity is the issue here.

The document referenced http://info.publicintelligence.net/USAMPS-CivilDisturbanceOps.pdf is training for both CONUS and OCONUS civil disturbances. It does include a section on restriction in CONUS use of the military:

PART C - Request for Federal Support/Training

1. Request for Federal Support.

a. Providing military support to state and local governments to assist them in quelling a civil disturbance or riot requires close coordination through a host of state and federal agencies. It requires a though briefing of Soldiers at all levels on what they can and cannot do with respect to law enforcement. Civil authorities must be briefed on the restrictions placed on federal forces by the Constitution of the United States, federal statutes and laws.

b. Under the Constitution of the United States and United State Codes the President is empowered to direct federal intervention in civil disturbances to:

(1) Respond to state request for aid in restoring order
(2) Enforce the laws of the United States.
(3) Protect the civil rights of citizens
(4) Protect federal property and functions.

Content from External Source

How does this section from the training manual support your view?

How does this section from the training manual support your view?
It is cherry picking.
1. Mission of Military Forces during Civil Disturbances. The mission of military forces during civil disturbances, both in CONUS and OCONUS, which cannot be overly emphasized, is to help local and state authorities to restore and maintain law and order. This mission may be accomplished by breaking up unauthorized gatherings and by patrolling the disturbance area to prevent the commission of lawless acts. During operations to restore order, military forces may present a show of force, establish roadblocks, break up crowds, employ crowd control agents, patrol, serve as security forces or reserves, and perform other operations as required. Successful fulfillment of the missions will depend to a large extent upon sufficient planning, training, police information, and coordinated actions of individuals and units.
At any time during this sequence, the Attorney General may seek informal Presidential approval to pre-position federal Soldiers in the area of the disturbance. By policy, pre-positioning of less than a battalion does not require Presidential approval.
Military information elements having counterintelligence resources will maintain the ability to collect civil disturbance threat data during the period in which there is a distinct threat of actual civil disorder requiring the use of federal military forces.
At the same time the PLOCSA and DALT are sent, the Chief of Staff might order the task force commander with his key staff officers and unit commanders to the disturbed area for reconnaissance. These military personnel would try to blend in by wearing civilian clothing and using rental or police transportation.
So they will be operating in disguise amongst the civilian population assessing the "threat of...civil disorder", all prior to approval from any government agency. And under "policy", they will pre-position up to one man less than an entire battalion of troops.

Last edited:
If you see a kid with his hand on the cookie jar and say "hey!" then his subsequent actions (taking his hand off and walking away) can no longer be reliably linked to his prior intent. His prior intent will forever be a mystery, barring disclosure from him. But in likelyhood his disclosure can not be trusted either. Especially if he is saying "I wasn't going to take a cookie." If he says "I was indeed going to take one" then I suppose you can trust that. But I don't think Metabunk would. Wrong side of the political fence. :)

In otherwords your theory is not falsifiable since the very act of making the theory is to thwart the conspiracy? It seems you have a construct that can only be affirmed by prediction but never discounted. "A gang of super-intelligent mice will try to take over the world tonight!" "I didn't happen because my post dissuaded them; they lost the advantages of surprise. But I was right!"

It is not a convincing argument at all.

In otherwords your theory is not falsifiable since the very act of making the theory is to thwart the conspiracy? It seems you have a construct that can only be affirmed by prediction but never discounted. "A gang of super-intelligent mice will try to take over the world tonight!" "I didn't happen because my post dissuaded them; they lost the advantages of surprise. But I was right!"

It is not a convincing argument at all.
I didn't argue that we could glean reliable information from looking at what happens in this excercise. I simply stated that there isn't anything which can be reliably drawn from what happens after you shine a light on something like the press did in this case. It's like wondering what a photograph would have looked like had you not turned on the lights in the dark room. Just because the photo is now all white, it does not provide evidence that a photograph was taken of something white. It also doesn't provide evidence that a photograph of something else was taken. It provides an absense of evidence. I'm saying that there is nothing gained from looking at the ruined photo.

So lib are you miffed more about the title than the content??

The point is, in a nutshell, the military came out and announced the purpose of this exercise. Infowars then contradicted that, with no evidence, and based on their suspicion of a map and natural level of distrust then went on a fear mongering trip. Like 2+2=5.

The military are constantly training in any case, most of the time you wouldn't know. Including urban operations which, gasp, requires them to train on how to detain and question people. How else, if not by mock scenarios, are they supposed to do learn to do these things??

Its very simple Lib... the US Military is not going to openly covertly train to take over... its stupid to even think thats the case. Why would ANY military openly announce its COVERT intentions to take over its own country? Its an oxymoron. The US military does not and will not use military force to police the country.. period. The ONLY exception to this are the National Guardsman who can be called upon by -individual- states in times of emergency.. had you done more than a cursory glance over Posse Comitatus, youd know that.

The US military learned the HARD way, during the civil war that using the military to fight a civilian issue is a waste of time, money, resources and does more damage to its own morale and people than it does good.. which is EXACTLY why Posse Comitatus was brought into military law during reformation. While it specifically states that the US Army will not be used, it was later broadend (in the late 50s or early 60s) to include the US Airforce.. The US Navy and US Marine Corps -voluntarily- added themselves to the Posse Comitatus as well by internal policy.

The US Military has absolutely NO interest in getting involved in civilian affairs let alone trying to create plans to take the country over by openly admitting they have covert plans to do so. If you knew the first thing about how military war games worked youd realize this is just SOP. They're not stating that these specific states are being targeted for XYZ.. Most of the time the exersizes dont even take place in those states.. you dont see ONE Soldier, Sailor, Airman or Marine outside of those that are normally stationed in the area.

Take Red Flag, for instance.. as I mentioned before.. the ENTIRE US and parts of Canada were divvied up into OpFor (Operational Forces) and RedFor (Red Forces). It was a giant game of RvB.. Red vs Blue.. paintball on a massive scale. Red Flag ACTUALLY only took place in a few select areas around military bases that did normal military operations... the civilian population is left the hell alone because we're training to A) go over seas, or B) trying to find out where our own weaknesses are in case there IS a war. Just because a military is in peace time does NOT mean they dont train for war time.. you dont start training the day you declare war, you ALWAYS train. Every country across this planet has some version of what this whole debachle is about.. its not a plan to take anything over, you're just using the areas like a stage in a play. Its a back drop. The lil pictures on the map change color based on the training for the day/week. It doesnt mean anything.. literally.. it doesnt mean anything.. its all random and mostly just bullshit, but the lessons learned by the troops on the ground, or the pilots in the air, or the seaman on ship actually ends up saving lives.

Thats what I mean by "since when do facts get in the way." If half these conspiracy nuts that go off on crazy bullshit like this knew a quarter of what they PRETEND to know.. theyd actually be dangerous. Its all wild speculation based PURELY on paranoia.. plain and simple.. nothing else.
I was present for one such exercise, Operation Danville, in utero. During it, a hostile force 'took over' my home town, imprisoning civic leaders (including my uncle, who was chief of police at the time) and imposing a curfew, only to be routed and the town freed by paratroopers from the 82nd Airborne, aided by local resistance fighters.

I was stunned upon first hearing about this in the late 1970s -- doubly so, because no one I asked about it remembered much of it. In the mid '90s, a reporter for the local paper also ran into a wall of indifference while trying to research it. After many hours of searching, I managed to tease out a few references to it, most from paywalled newspaper archives.

Then, in 2010, Carl Malamud's Public.Resource.Org released a digitized version of the US Army's "Operation Danville" episode of "The Big Picture," the US Army-produced television series. While the show itself is essentially a textbook case on how NOT to make a documentary, the exercise itself is pretty fascinating in its depiction of how military planners thought a Communist insurgency might behave, from the beauties with bullhorns who lambasted Danville housewives from the backseats of cruising convertibles, urging them to break the chains of domestic slavery, to the dual-language issuance of proclamations in English and Esperanto.

Unfortunately, the archive.org copy of 'Operation Danville' is corrupt. (I seem to recall it originally as not having been so -- which is a little disconcerting, given the Internet Archive's de facto standing as historian of the web -- but I could be mistaken.) However, it's still available in a rather crappy, three-part YouTube rendition as well as in full, 1.3 Gbyte glory on bulk.resource.org.

Blog post mentioning Operation Danville, with embedded YouTube videos
http://lostinthe21stcentury.com/2010/03/28/operation-danville/

Link to 1.3 Gbyte MPEG2 encoding
https://bulk.resource.org/ntis.gov/gov.archives.arc.2569718.mpeg
American military exercises occurring outside of military bases are fairly common. At Ft. Bragg, NC, Special Forces candidates participate in Robin Sage training as part of their qualification.

http://www.army.mil/article/88618/R...n_North_Carolina_counties_Oct__13_through_24/

This has been going on literally for decades with the cooperation of local government and people.

American military exercises occurring outside of military bases are fairly common. At Ft. Bragg, NC, Special Forces candidates participate in Robin Sage training as part of their qualification.

http://www.army.mil/article/88618/R...n_North_Carolina_counties_Oct__13_through_24/

This has been going on literally for decades with the cooperation of local government and people.

Yep, I know.. in this case I was referring to Red Flag.. Most of it takes place in the air, or in designated live fire areas far and gone from the civilian population. The document that started this discussion is an example of what you're talking about, and even when the military is out and about, they try to ensure the impact on the civilian populace is as minimal as necessary.. which flies directly in the face to the claim that its a psy op to "get people used to military occupation."

No, those are for, among other things (many aren't post office, the ones that are post office are generally local ordinance or policy and not national, and none are from other Federal agencies, so they vary locally):

Houses which are vacant or have mail holds (to prevent mail that wasn't caught in sorting from being delivered) - this isn't a national policy of the post office but it is local ordinance some places, some branch managers impose it as a local rule, and some carriers just go ahead and do it themselves because it's easier than checking their list all the time
Marks for local utility and service workers (my area has them marking each house that has a utility pole in the back yard, something I found out when I replaced my mailbox without transferring it)
Subscribers to deliveries not from the post office (out of town newspapers and so forth)
There also used to be (and for all I know may still be) companies that sell stickers they claim will tell postal workers not to deliver area-targeted junk mailings to you, but unless your particular carrier is just a nice guy and knows that's what it's for they work about as well as those stickers you put on your gas gap to improve fuel efficiency (that is, they don't do ****).

Edit: That last one actually does work in Canada, where CP has a policy to not deliver area mailings to boxes marked with a red sticker. But, this particular claim is limited to the US and FEMA, so that's irrelevant. They sold the stickers in the US for a long time too, though, and the USPS has no such rule.

Last edited:
No, those are for, among other things (many aren't post office, the ones that are post office are generally local ordinance or policy and not national, and none are from other Federal agencies, so they vary locally):

Houses which are vacant or have mail holds (to prevent mail that wasn't caught in sorting from being delivered) - this isn't a national policy of the post office but it is local ordinance some places, some branch managers impose it as a local rule, and some carriers just go ahead and do it themselves because it's easier than checking their list all the time
Marks for local utility and service workers (my area has them marking each house that has a utility pole in the back yard, something I found out when I replaced my mailbox without transferring it)
Subscribers to deliveries not from the post office (out of town newspapers and so forth)
There also used to be (and for all I know may still be) companies that sell stickers they claim will tell postal workers not to deliver area-targeted junk mailings to you, but unless your particular carrier is just a nice guy and knows that's what it's for they work about as well as those stickers you put on your gas gap to improve fuel efficiency (that is, they don't do ****).

Edit: That last one actually does work in Canada, where CP has a policy to not deliver area mailings to boxes marked with a red sticker. But, this particular claim is limited to the US and FEMA, so that's irrelevant. They sold the stickers in the US for a long time too, though, and the USPS has no such rule.

Whew!!!...thanks for the info...good to know!

An American has right and reason to be disturbed by such scenarios and thus wary of training operations like Jade Helm.

When you get off the bench Lib, could you tell me where you would expect the United States Military to train for Public Order operations, if not within the United States?

Or are you suggesting the US military should never train for Public Order operations...?

I suspect he's thinking the US should conduct it's training overseas more often - like it did in the 2000's in Iraq and Afghanistan...???:rolleyes:

I suspect he's thinking the US should conduct it's training overseas more often - like it did in the 2000's in Iraq and Afghanistan...???:rolleyes:
Well if they held a huge exercise in a NATO country, say.... Poland? Estonia? would that not cause a whole new level of CT?

Not in America it wouldn't. We don't give a hoot what happens to the rest of the world as long as it doesn't inconvenience our travel plans.

Last edited:
Well if they held a huge exercise in a NATO country, say.... Poland? Estonia? would that not cause a whole new level of CT?

NATO?? Heck no - NATO traiing is just the NWO getting together to make sure they can invade the USA!! Gotta be GI's on hteir own ...outside the USA - say in Granada, or Panama, or somewhere else that can't fight back...I mean has oil..I mean...welcomes them with open arms....

You mean like last years 'Black Eagle' exercise?
http://www.army.mod.uk/news/26733.aspx
Well we do have a training area there, and I'm not sure 100 elderly Armoured vehicles even garnered a mention in the Russian MOD SITREP for that day...

Some of the Challengers, which saw action a decade ago in Iraq, were brought out of storage in Germany and updated with the latest armour and communications equipment.
Worrying...

If I read it right, it will involve around 1000 personal. I wonder why Anyone would think that 1,000 troops could take over Texas? That few of troops could take over Waco ! The city of Dallas has almost 3,500 officers.

If I read it right, it will involve around 1000 personal. I wonder why Anyone would think that 1,000 troops could take over Texas? That few of troops could take over Waco ! The city of Dallas has almost 3,500 officers.
The same people who think the Department of Fish and Wildlife will be able to impose martial law with 10,000 rounds of ammunition.

By which I mean anyone whose concept of gunfights comes from movies, video games, or fantasies in their head at the firing range, and not an understanding of real combat.

The same people who think the Department of Fish and Wildlife will be able to impose martial law with 10,000 rounds of ammunition.

By which I mean anyone whose concept of gunfights comes from movies, video games, or fantasies in their head at the firing range, and not an understanding of real combat.
If local authorities are co-operative, it can be quite easy for a minimal number of troops to occupy a large population.

(I recall reading that only one German division was left in Hungary after the initial invasion of that country in March 1944, but cannot now find any info online. Think also of British Canada from the late 1840s to 1867 - where only four thousand British troops were stationed - and the six Israeli brigades currently occupying Palestine.)

and the six Israeli brigades currently occupying Palestine.

Well that depends on your definition of occupy: They mainly run checkpoints, man the wall and protect the settlers. Most of the training bases in the west bank are now closed. The area is so small though, that the bulk of the IDF is no further than 30 miles away at any given point, so immediate reinforcement is always an option.

Its not like the IDF does expeditionary warfare....

If local authorities are co-operative, it can be quite easy for a minimal number of troops to occupy a large population.

(I recall reading that only one German division was left in Hungary after the initial invasion of that country in March 1944, but cannot now find any info online. Think also of British Canada from the late 1840s to 1867 - where only four thousand British troops were stationed - and the six Israeli brigades currently occupying Palestine.)
Germany didn't effectively occupy Hungary, though. Even with cooperation of the Hungarian army, they didn't get the population back under control and could only control the government by intimidation and were eventually forced to depose it (the German occupation was in response to Hungary attempting to leave the Axis by negotiating a separate peace with the USSR, and even under occupation the government signed that armistice).

(Oops...posted this in the wrong thread earlier. That's what I get for believing in my ability to multitask)

Latest "news" on Jade Helm from Infowars is now:

Content from external source

Jade Helm: Preparation For Huge War in the Middle East?
Drill simulates invasion of Iran, Syria

by Paul Joseph Watson | March 30, 2015

The Jade Helm military exercise, set to take place in nine U.S. states this summer, has prompted concerns about preparations for martial law in America, but could the real purpose behind the drill be centered around a mock invasion of Iran and Syria, and a huge Middle Eastern war?
Warmer....Warmer.....

Soon, they'll probably come to the conclusion that this is all just a big training exercise to hone the operator's skills.

Back