Can someone debunk Vigilant Citizen?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Faked alien invasions are a very popular theory amongst a certain crowd. Carol Rosin and Alfred Webre for two.
I clicked on another thread about "debunked" quotes and came across a thread you started about HARRP. I've tried to open it up on another tab but it doesn't seem to be working so Ill post it here. You asked for evidence of what it does well I'm going to try and post a link here (sorry if you've already seen it) .

We KNOW what HAARP did, it was for research on the ionosphere, it had NOTHING to do with weather control. There are excellent explanations of it here.

I don't watch videos. One have lost too many brain cells already watching nonsense from conspiracy theorists. Two my computer freezes when I try, it is old and slow and I ask a lot of it. If you can't bring forth what is said and offer evidence of where their concepts came from, that is a fault of yours and the maker of the You Tube.

Judging by your reply you haven't watched the video.
I don't watch videos. One have lost too many brain cells already watching nonsense from conspiracy theorists. Two my computer freezes when I try, it is old and slow and I ask a lot of it. If you can't bring forth what is said and offer evidence of where their concepts came from, that is a fault of yours and the maker of the You Tube.
Yawn, the usual insults from you so called "debunkers" when presented with evidence you can't explain you just resort to calling people crazy. Why don't you watch the actual video before responding.

Yawn, the usual insults from you so called "debunkers" when presented with evidence you can't explain you just resort to calling people crazy.
Cairenn didn't say that. Not nice to try and put words in other's mouths they obviously didn't say.

I can't watch your video link either, and since you can't seem to describe your claim in writing, bye bye!

Cairenn didn't say that. Not nice to try and put words in other's mouths they obviously didn't say.

I can't watch your video link either, and since you can't seem to describe your claim in writing, bye bye!
Well, go to YouTube and type in the title of the video.

Judging by your reply you haven't watched the video.

Yawn, the usual insults from you so called "debunkers" when presented with evidence you can't explain you just resort to calling people crazy. Why don't you watch the actual video before responding.

Can you just summarize what the evidence we can't explain is, and why it is more credible than the reports of those who actually operate HAARP and whose evidence contradicts those claims?

Okay, so technically, not all the videos include people calling for it but they are talking about creating one or one emerging. I mean Gordon Brown says "A new world order is emerging" Henry Kissinger says "because of how much Obama is adored it is a great opportunity for him to create a new world order." What about all the other stuff I mentioned?
Did not Gordon Brown also state that "Labour will win this election"? How did that work out for him? If we are spiralling into a New World Order why are we having a referendum on our membership in the EU as well as the potential independence of Scotland (which will trigger the eventual break from Ulster). To be frank if this is the way that the NWO plans to form a one world government they are making a really shit job of it.

Did not Gordon Brown also state that "Labour will win this election"? How did that work out for him? If we are spiralling into a New World Order why are we having a referendum on our membership in the EU as well as the potential independence of Scotland (which will trigger the eventual break from Ulster). To be frank if this is the way that the NWO plans to form a one world government they are making a really shit job of it.
I don't know if Gordon Brown stated that. I believe all the elections are rigged anyway. As for the EU Google the Queens EU treaties and things will become clear. They are never going to let Scotland leave.

I don't know if Gordon Brown stated that. I believe all the elections are rigged anyway. As for the EU Google the Queens EU treaties and things will become clear. They are never going to let Scotland leave.
They are never going to let Scotland leave? How is that going to work then, especially given the Nationalist support and the timing of the referendum. How do you propose that the UK government will stop them in the case of a Yes vote. As for the EU, what have treaties got to do with a Referendum about UK membership (much of which is balanced on the Union). Are you claiming that Brussels will intervene?

I believe all the elections are rigged anyway.

What evidence do you have that all elections are rigged?

"New World Order" as a blueprint for an evil domination of the globe is a conspiracy theorist interpretation. There's no reason to suspect that Bush or any others who have used the expression were doing anything other than trying to send the message......"Vote for me and I'll make the world a better place where the weak will be cared for and the poor will be richer and peace will prevail and blah blah blah......". It is, of course, nonsense for the most part but there is no reason to believe they are/were promoting a dictatorial control of the planet.

(Hint.....if anyone develops such intentions they won't be advertising it!)

What evidence do you have that all elections are rigged?

"New World Order" as a blueprint for an evil domination of the globe is a conspiracy theorist interpretation. There's no reason to suspect that Bush or any others who have used the expression were doing anything other than trying to send the message......"Vote for me and I'll make the world a better place where the weak will be cared for and the poor will be richer and peace will prevail and blah blah blah......". It is, of course, nonsense for the most part but there is no reason to believe they are/were promoting a dictatorial control of the planet.

(Hint.....if anyone develops such intentions they won't be advertising it!)
It's not a "conspiracy theorist interpretation" Bush announced this on the eve of invading another country. This was not a message about peace or caring for the poor. It is what it is. What about George Green? Look up his video. In 1776 the illuminati set out 25 goals to achieve a new world order. One of those goals was to reveal them selves at a point where nobody could do anything about it. They count on people like yourselves just dismissing it as a crazy conspiracy. Why do you think we have invaded all these countries? To stop terrorism? lol. America is one of the most technologically advanced countries in the world and yet despite this, some men sitting in some caves thousands of miles away managed to out smart them.

They are never going to let Scotland leave? How is that going to work then, especially given the Nationalist support and the timing of the referendum. How do you propose that the UK government will stop them in the case of a Yes vote. As for the EU, what have treaties got to do with a Referendum about UK membership (much of which is balanced on the Union). Are you claiming that Brussels will intervene?
I believe all so called votes are rigged.

It's not a "conspiracy theorist interpretation" Bush announced this on the eve of invading another country. This was not a message about peace or caring for the poor. It is what it is. What about George Green? Look up his video. In 1776 the illuminati set out 25 goals to achieve a new world order. One of those goals was to reveal them selves at a point where nobody could do anything about it. They count on people like yourselves just dismissing it as a crazy conspiracy. Why do you think we have invaded all these countries? To stop terrorism? lol. America is one of the most technologically advanced countries in the world and yet despite this, some men sitting in some caves thousands of miles away managed to out smart them.
I am lost as to your point. What has technology got to do with anything? Have not middle eastern countries been used for terrorist training cells for decades?

Those men weren't sitting in caves, they were living in America and taking flight training courses.
Even so, does sitting in a cave invalidate being able to come up with the idea of combining planes, velocity, and high rise buildings for ideological impact?
Are you saying America is so technologically advanced it is immune to any unforeseen event? Do you deny the existence of terrorism, or that there are people who like to make statements through violent acts?

I believe that all votes are rigged and so you will not be allowed to leave. The treaties hand power over to the EU and after January 1st 2014 only a certain amount of votes will count. Google the queens EU treaties.

I am lost as to your point. What has technology got to do with anything? Have not middle eastern countries been used for terrorist training cells for decades?
My point is with all the technology the US has, I find it incredible that some men sitting in some caves thousands of miles away managed to plan, fund, and execute 9/11 and the US government not know a single thing about it. The CIA trained and funded Bin Laden in the 70s. In 2011 a member of the CIA called Raymond Davies (I think that was his name) was arrested in Pakistan for planning to blow up a market place and blame "extremists"

Well, go to YouTube and type in the title of the video.
The clue is in the title...."Haarp could be part of NWO depopulation"

It's full of similar woulds, coulds, maybe's and perhapses. Cobbled together confirmation bias (oooh buzzword!) using the words of known conspiracy theorists Jerry E. Smith (author of "HAARP: The Ultimate Weapon of the Conspiracy") and Nick Begich ("Angels Don't Play this H.A.A.R.P.")

There's much focus, in the video, on the "Russian Woodpecker" and the ct interpetration that it was used to create an anomaly in the jetstream between 1989 and 1992 that caused the California drought by projecting Extreme Low Freguency waves across North America. However, the "woodpecker" was first detected in 1976. That would seem to be a very inefficient weapon! Here's the Wikipedia explanation of the Russian Woodpecker.....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_Woodpecker

From external source...The Russian Woodpecker was a notorious Soviet radio signal that could be sporadically heard on the shortwave radio bands worldwide between July 1976 and December 1989. It sounded like a sharp, repetitive tapping noise at 10 Hz,[1] giving rise to the "Woodpecker" name. The random frequency hops disrupted legitimate broadcast, amateur radio, commercial aviation communications, utility transmissions, and resulted in thousands of complaints by many countries worldwide. Because of its extremely high power output (over 10 MW in some cases), the signal became such a nuisance that some receivers such as amateur radios and televisions actually began including 'Woodpecker Blankers' in their design.
The mysterious and unclaimed signal was a source for much speculation, giving rise to theories such as Soviet
mind control and weather control. However, after careful study, many experts and amateur radio hobbyists long believed it to be that of an extremely powerful over-the-horizon radar (OTH) system. This theory was publicly confirmed after the fall of the Soviet Union, and is now known to be the Duga-3 (Russian: Дуга-3)[2] system, part of the Soviet ABM early-warning network. NATO military intelligence had photographed the system and given it the NATO reporting name Steel Yard.

Last edited by a moderator:
I believe that all votes are rigged and so you will not be allowed to leave. The treaties hand power over to the EU and after January 1st 2014 only a certain amount of votes will count. Google the queens EU treaties.
What treaty are you talking about? There is no such Queens Treaty? Can you show me a treaty were the UK hands over power in 2014.

Last edited:
My point is with all the technology the US has, I find it incredible that some men sitting in some caves thousands of miles away managed to plan, fund, and execute 9/11 and the US government not know a single thing about it. The CIA trained and funded Bin Laden in the 70s. In 2011 a member of the CIA called Raymond Davies (I think that was his name) was arrested in Pakistan for planning to blow up a market place and blame "extremists"
The IRA used to plan attacks in a pub. What is your point?

The clue is in the title...."Haarp could be part of NWO depopulation"

It's full of similar woulds, coulds, maybe's and perhapses. Cobbled together confirmation bias (oooh buzzword!) using the words of known conspiracy theorists Jerry E. Smith (author of "HAARP: The Ultimate Weapon of the Conspiracy") and Nick Begich ("Angels Don't Play this H.A.A.R.P.")

There's much focus, in the video, on the "Russian Woodpecker" and the ct interpetration that it was used to create an anomaly in the jetstream between 1989 and 1992 that caused the California drought by projecting Extreme Low Freguency waves across North America. However, the "woodpecker" was first detected in 1976. That would seem to be a very inefficient weapon! Here's the Wikipedia explanation of the Russian Woodpecker.....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_Woodpecker

From external source...The Russian Woodpecker was a notorious Soviet radio signal that could be sporadically heard on the shortwave radio bands worldwide between July 1976 and December 1989. It sounded like a sharp, repetitive tapping noise at 10 Hz,[1] giving rise to the "Woodpecker" name. The random frequency hops disrupted legitimate broadcast, amateur radio, commercial aviation communications, utility transmissions, and resulted in thousands of complaints by many countries worldwide. Because of its extremely high power output (over 10 MW in some cases), the signal became such a nuisance that some receivers such as amateur radios and televisions actually began including 'Woodpecker Blankers' in their design.
The mysterious and unclaimed signal was a source for much speculation, giving rise to theories such as Soviet
mind control and weather control. However, after careful study, many experts and amateur radio hobbyists long believed it to be that of an extremely powerful over-the-horizon radar (OTH) system. This theory was publicly confirmed after the fall of the Soviet Union, and is now known to be the Duga-3 (Russian: Дуга-3)[2] system, part of the Soviet ABM early-warning network. NATO military intelligence had photographed the system and given it the NATO reporting name Steel Yard.
I never said it was conclusive proof that they are using it for weather control. I just said it shows what it could do. At the end of the video there is an expert who has studied it for years and he believes it is capable of moving the jet stream out of position and causing droughts.

Those men weren't sitting in caves, they were living in America and taking flight training courses.
Even so, does sitting in a cave invalidate being able to come up with the idea of combining planes, velocity, and high rise buildings for ideological impact?
Are you saying America is so technologically advanced it is immune to any unforeseen event? Do you deny the existence of terrorism, or that there are people who like to make statements through violent acts?
"Are you saying America is so technologically advanced it is immune to any unforeseen event?" Of this magnitude, yes. They trained Blin Larden and mujahidean in the 70s. I believe the CIA is still working with branches of Al Queda if not all of Al Queda. I think Terrorism is a complete con designed to control the public through fear. I remember reading a headline after the Boston Bombings "fear grips cities around the world as security is stepped up amid fears of copy cat attacks" this is the kind of fear mongering headline which you will see a lot. In 2011 a member of the CIA was arrestted in Pakistan for trying to blow up a market place and blaming "extremists." What about Kurt Haskall? in 2009 he said he saw the underpants bomber get walked through security without having his passport checked.

Not on the United States though.
So your claim is that it was OK for a technologically advanced state like the UK not to prevent a terrorist attack organised in a pub, yet the USA should have prevented an attack organised in a similar manner. What about ETA and the Beider Meinhof? Should their attacks have been avoided as their targets were technologically advanced?

Can you link me to the EU Treaty that states that the UK will be absolving power in 2014 as well. I can't find it anywhere.

Last edited:
It's not a "conspiracy theorist interpretation" Bush announced this on the eve of invading another country.

And what has that resulted in? How has the war in Afghanistan or Iraq promoted the NWO?

What about George Green? Look up his video. In 1776 the illuminati set out 25 goals to achieve a new world order. One of those goals was to reveal them selves at a point where nobody could do anything about it.

And you interpret "when they can't do anything about it" as at a time when information travels faster than it ever has in history and private citizens can arm themselves with weapons not imagined in 1776?

lol. America is one of the most technologically advanced countries in the world and yet despite this, some men sitting in some caves thousands of miles away managed to out smart them.

You find that humorous? How is registering for lessons to fly a plane and walking onto an airplane "outsmarting technology"? Seems like a pretty simple plan to me, and at the time the passengers thought they'd just be hijacked not flown into buildings.

"Are you saying America is so technologically advanced it is immune to any unforeseen event?" Of this magnitude, yes. They trained Blin Larden and mujahidean in the 70s. I believe the CIA is still working with branches of Al Queda if not all of Al Queda. I think Terrorism is a complete con designed to control the public through fear. I remember reading a headline after the Boston Bombings "fear grips cities around the world as security is stepped up amid fears of copy cat attacks" this is the kind of fear mongering headline which you will see a lot. In 2011 a member of the CIA was arrestted in Pakistan for trying to blow up a market place and blaming "extremists." What about Kurt Haskall? in 2009 he said he saw the underpants bomber get walked through security without having his passport checked.

I think you're realy out in left field. I live near the most populated, diverse city in the US and I see no fear around me. Since when do CTers pay attention to headlines? When it confirms their bias? YOu tell a lot of stories but provide nothing to back up when you say.

So your claim is that it was OK for a technologically advanced state like the UK not to prevent a terrorist attack organised in a pub, yet the USA should have prevented an attack organised in a similar manner. What about ETA and the Beider Meinhof? Should their attacks have been avoided as their targets were technologically advanced?

Can you link me to the EU Treaty that states that the UK will be absolving power in 2014 as well. I can't find it anywhere.
I wasn't around during the time of the IRA b
And what has that resulted in? How has the war in Afghanistan or Iraq promoted the NWO?

And you interpret "when they can't do anything about it" as at a time when information travels faster than it ever has in history and private citizens can arm themselves with weapons not imagined in 1776?

To be honest I don't understand this sentence. Are you trying to say, well we(as in Americans) are armed? and because we have the internet and info travels so fast people will be able to do something about it? If that is what you mean, then I say to you, what is a hot topic in America at the moment? Taking guns away from people. And it doesn't matter how fast information travels if people just dismiss it as a "conspiracy theory" even when evdence shows that it is not. What are people going to do?

You find that humorous? How is registering for lessons to fly a plane and walking onto an airplane "outsmarting technology"? Seems like a pretty simple plan to me, and at the time the passengers thought they'd just be hijacked not flown into buildings.
I jst find it very hard to believe that America knew nothing about this "terrorist" attack

I wasn't around during the time of the IRA b

That does not wash. You seem able to comment on an attack in the USA in 2001 yet not comment on the IRA. Why is that? How many terrorist attacks have there been since 2001?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_Great_Britain
2000s[edit]

• 2000 1 June: Real IRA bomb explodes on Hammersmith Bridge, London
  • 2000 20 September: Real IRA fired a RPG at the MI6 HQ in London SIS Building
  • 2001 4 March: The Real IRA detonate a car bomb outside the BBC's main news centre in London. One London Underground worker suffered deep cuts to his eye from flying glass and some damage was caused to the front of the building.[22] (See 2001 BBC bombing)
  • 2001 16 April: Hendon post office bombed by the Real IRA.
  • 2001 6 May: The Real IRA detonate a bomb in a London postal sorting office. One person was injured.[23]
  • 2001 3 August: A Real IRA Bomb in Britain explodes in Ealing, West London, injuring seven people.[24] (See 2001 Ealing bombing)
  • 2001 4 November: Real IRA car bomb explodes in Birmingham[25]
  • 2005 7 July: The 7 July 2005 London bombings conducted by four separate Islamist extremist suicide bombers, killing 56 people and injuring 700.
  • 2007 January - February: The 2007 United Kingdom letter bombs
  • 2007 30 June: 2007 Glasgow International Airport attack perpetrated by Islamist extremists.
  • 2008 22 May: 2008 Exeter attempted bombing by an Islamist extremist, injuring only the perpetrator.
That list does not contain any of the multiple attacks that have occurred in Northern Ireland and are still occurring. Here is just a snapshot of attacks claimed by the Continuity IRA

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chronology_of_Continuity_Irish_Republican_Army_actions

2010[edit]
  • 7 January: The IMC blamed the CIRA for the punishment shooting of a man in Armagh town.[88]
  • 18 January: The IMC blamed the CIRA for the punishment shooting of a man in Lurgan.[88]
  • 4 April: Sixteen CIRA prisoners along with other republican prisoners barricaded themselves in the dining hall of Maghaberry Prison. The protest was in response to conditions in the prison. The stand-off ended after two days, when prison staff raided the room.[90]
  • 5 April: The CIRA claimed responsibility for a failed car bomb attack on Crossmaglen PSNI base. A telephoned warning was given and the bomb was made safe by the British Army.[91]
  • 13 April: The CIRA claimed responsibility for a failed car bomb attack on Newtownhamilton PSNI base. A telephoned warning was given and the bomb was made safe by the British Army.[92]
  • 4 May: The IMC blamed the CIRA for exploding a pipe bomb outside Lurgan PSNI base. The base was unscathed but a nearby building was damaged.[93][94]
  • 17 May: The CIRA were blamed for orchestrating rioting in Lurgan. Two blast bombs and several petrol bombs were thrown at PSNI officers. Six officers suffered minor injuries.[88]
  • 31 May: The CIRA were blamed for shooting a man in the leg at Juniper Park, Belfast.[95]
  • 9 June: It was reported that an "unauthorised" meeting was held by disgruntled CIRA members who were allegedly seeking to set up a breakaway paramilitary group and carry out more military action. Some disgruntled members also allegedly tried to seize the offices of Republican Sinn Féin and its newspaper, Saoirse. In a statement, the CIRA leadership said that it expelled or suspended those involved.[96]
  • 16 June: The CIRA claimed responsibility for a bomb that partially exploded outside a house in the Finglas area of Dublin.[97]
  • 18 June: The IMC blamed the CIRA for shooting a man in the chest in West Befast. The man was shot as he tried to run away from three masked men.[93][98]
  • 11 July: The CIRA was blamed for orchestrating rioting in the Broadway area of Belfast in the run-up to the 12th of July Orange Order marches.[99] A PSNI officer was badly wounded by shotgun fire, which was also blamed on the CIRA.[93]
  • 13 July: The IMC blamed the CIRA for firing shots at PSNI officers during rioting in Belfast.[93]
  • 22 July: The IMC blamed the CIRA for a pipe bomb attack on Woodbourne PSNI base in Belfast.[93]
  • 28 July: The IMC blamed the CIRA for the kidnapping and punishment shooting of a man in Belfast.[93]
  • 28 July: In an interview with the Irish Times, members of a "militant Northern-based faction within the CIRA" claimed to have overthrown the leadership of the organization. They also claimed that an Army Convention representing "95 per cent of volunteers" had unanimously elected a new 12-member Army Executive, which in turn appointed a new seven-member Army Council. The moves came as a result of dissatisfication with the southern-based leadership and the apparent winding-down of military operations. A senior source from Republican Sinn Féin said: "We would see them [the purported new leadership] as just another splinter group that has broken away." [100]
  • 2 August: The CIRA was blamed for a blast bomb attack on Craigavon PSNI base.[101]
  • 14 August: The IMC blamed the CIRA for a bomb attack that injured three children in Lurgan. The PSNI received a warning that a bomb had been left in the grounds of Lurgan Model Primary School. This device was found to be a hoax. Shortly after, a bomb exploded inside a bin on North Street, where the PSNI had set-up a cordon. Three children (aged twelve and two), who were walking past at the time, were hurt by debris and suffered shock.[93][102]
  • 24 August: The IMC blamed the CIRA for an attempted pipe bomb attack on Woodbourne PSNI base in Belfast. The device failed to explode.[93]
  • 11 September: The CIRA claimed responsibility for the punishment shootings of two men in the Ardoyne area of north Belfast.[103]
  • 29 September: A CIRA firing party fired a volley of shots over the grave of veteran republican Paul Stanley in Straffan, County Kildare.[104]
  • 17 November: The CIRA ordered a man to leave the country within a week or face being killed, this came after a CIRA attack on the man in Tallaght, Dublin.[105]

Or what about this
http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2013/jun/10/six-would-be-terrorists-edl-jailed

The court heard the attack was abandoned when the group turned up two hours after the EDL demonstration had finished, on 30 June last year.

So explain to me in very simple terms how technology prevents a bunch of blokes in a cave plotting a terrorist attack.

Last edited:
That does not wash. You seem able to comment on an attack in the USA in 2001 yet not comment on the IRA. Why is that? How many terrorist attacks have there been since 2001?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_Great_Britain

That list does not contain any of the multiple attacks that have occurred in Northern Ireland and are still occurring. Here is just a snapshot of attacks claimed by the Continuity IRA

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chronology_of_Continuity_Irish_Republican_Army_actions

Or what about this
http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2013/jun/10/six-would-be-terrorists-edl-jailed

So explain to me in very simple terms how technology prevents a bunch of blokes in a cave plotting a terrorist attack.
What is your point with the continued attacks? Google uses government owned satellites for Google Earth. America has the technology to monitor every human being on planet earth. So they have the tech to stop some men sitting in some caves thousands of miles away.

What is your point with the continued attacks? Google uses government owned satellites for Google Earth. America has the technology to monitor every human being on planet earth. So they have the tech to stop some men sitting in some caves thousands of miles away.

My point is the UK government have those resources, and far better local intelligence networks, yet are unable to stop terrorist attacks on UK territory. They may be IRA or not. I included all the attacks as you claimed you where not around for the IRA which is obviously false unless you are aged 3.

Terrorists by virtue of their resources tend to keep things non-technical. When watching the planes fly into the Two Towers I thought how simple an idea is that. Back in the 80's and 90's we were not allowed to wear uniform out of barracks, or hitchhike, in case some guy chose to swerve his car at us. A little like Woolwich. Again I ask you specifically how technology can prevent the formation and execution of such an attack as 9/11.

Also I am waiting for a link to the EU Treaty that makes the UK sign over all powers in 2014.

My point is the UK government have those resources, and far better local intelligence networks, yet are unable to stop terrorist attacks on UK territory. They may be IRA or not. I included all the attacks as you claimed you where not around for the IRA which is obviously false unless you are aged 3.

Terrorists by virtue of their resources tend to keep things non-technical. When watching the planes fly into the Two Towers I thought how simple an idea is that. Back in the 80's and 90's we were not allowed to wear uniform out of barracks, or hitchhike, in case some guy chose to swerve his car at us. A little like Woolwich. Again I ask you specifically how technology can prevent the formation and execution of such an attack as 9/11.

Also I am waiting for a link to the EU Treaty that makes the UK sign over all powers in 2014.
I was born in 1992 so I was not around during the IRA period. This was no ordinary attack. It was a declaration of war. So to compare it to any attack by the IRA is silly. This would have taken a lot of planning and is a lot more sophisticated than just planting a bomb somewhere. America used to work with the mujahideen and Bin Laden and were already after him for the Attacks in 98b or whenever. They decided to invade Afghanistan in July 2001 two months before the attacks even happened. This was reported on BBC radio in 2001.

I was born in 1992 so I was not around during the IRA period. This was no ordinary attack. It was a declaration of war. So to compare it to any attack by the IRA is silly. This would have taken a lot of planning and is a lot more sophisticated than just planting a bomb somewhere. America used to work with the mujahideen and Bin Laden and were already after him for the Attacks in 98b or whenever. They decided to invade Afghanistan in July 2001 two months before the attacks even happened. This was reported on BBC radio in 2001.

Why is it silly? Explain that to me. Do you know about the King David Hotel attack? Look it up. Why was that silly? Is comparing one terrorist attack against another silly? What is your criteria? Is it the amount killed?

Any terrorist attack is obviously comparable to the IRA. How long do you think terrorism has been going on? I remember an attack where the IRA wired a car up and sent it and the driver to blow a barracks up. They held his family hostage until he did it. Google it, as you say.

What is a sophisticated attack? Please tell me. I would not say hijacking a plane, when the pilots would capitulate, is very sophisticated.

I think you're realy out in left field. I live near the most populated, diverse city in the US and I see no fear around me. Since when do CTers pay attention to headlines? When it confirms their bias? YOu tell a lot of stories but provide nothing to back up when you say.
Provide nothing to back what I say? go back and look through my posts I have given you evidence for everything I've said........... ww.infowars.com/breaking-kurt-haskell-exposes-government-false-flag-operation-during-underwear-bomber-sentencing/

I was just pointing out a headline that I saw which I believe is an example of scaremongering by the media. Also with regards to micro-chipping the population read this ...... http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencet...ants-skin-How-wearable-technology-bodies.html

Provide nothing to back what I say? go back and look through my posts I have given you evidence for everything I've said........... ww.infowars.com/breaking-kurt-haskell-exposes-government-false-flag-operation-during-underwear-bomber-sentencing/

I was just pointing out a headline that I saw which I believe is an example of scaremongering by the media. Also with regards to micro-chipping the population read this ...... http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencet...ants-skin-How-wearable-technology-bodies.html
I call bullshit on this. Sorry Mick if I fall foul of the politeness policy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back