"An Unconventional Shade of Grey" - Michael J. Murphy new Film

Are those French fighter jets?

upload_2016-2-4_21-24-6.png

Looks like a NATO AWACS on the right, too, with the NATO lettering removed.
Well they look like Jaguars so French or British (Or from Ecuador, Nigeria or Oman) but they DO look to have a French flag on the tail.

Maybe but I noticed in these radio shows, he's quick to correct those that use the original title, even mentioning the correction without prompting. As he says, there's many reasons but never mentions a single one so I'm obviously curious as the real reason. Could just be fear of copyright action?

Probably so when people google "An Unconventional Shade of Grey" they don't see this very thread as the 4th or 5th hit.

Mind you, googling "An Unconventional Grey" gives me almost the same top hits anyway, including this thread. :p

I'd bet it was lifted from this Indian Air Force wallpaper.
This image shows a display at some national or show event, which implies that these are not regular contrails but rather smoke trails for optical effect.

BTW, there are other versions of the photo around, showing the logo of "DefenceTalk.net" where the largest available version can be found - which makes it likely that it is the "original", although there is no attribution.

http://defencetalk.net/threads/those-indian-air-force-blues.5781/

Looks like the source. Some color adjustment and its stretched horizontally a bit, but I'd bet it was lifted from this Indian Air Force wallpaper.

Good find! Did you manage to do that with image search? I didn't bother trying as I thought the image would be too altered for it to work.

Edit: this has an attribution and location. Looks like the sky wasn't that blue in the original!

image.jpeg

http://m.rediff.com/news/report/why-the-iaf-desperately-needs-a-jaguar-upgrade/20150327.htm

So yet another air show photo used to represent "chemtrails".

Last edited:
And that allowed me to track down the full description and photographer details.

image.jpeg

http://pictures.reuters.com/archive/INDIA--GM1E52B1CJX01.html

A Jaguar would be pretty useless as a chemtrail plane: per these specs it has a maximum load (takeoff weight minus empty weight) of less than nine tons:

Empty Weight 6,985 kg
max. Takeoff Weight 15,700 kg
Content from External Source
http://www.flugzeuginfo.net/acdata_php/acdata_jaguar_en.php

I wonder if the choice of Indian jets has anything to do with Prof Herndon, or just random lifting of images from the internet. Probably the latter.

Last edited:
I am also confused as to why the Indian Jets have that flag on the back when the countries flag has horizontal stripes.
But I agree it was probably just random picture off the net with trails, ignoring it;s clearly smoke, but at least it IS military, unlike most of the other panes people say are.

Actually on closer examination the angle of the photo isn't quite the same, if you look at the position of the wings etc. But it's clearly a photo of the same squadron, probably at the same air show.

I agree the flag is a bit odd - it looks more like the Italian one!

Apparently that's the "Air Force fin flash": http://www.crwflags.com/fotw/flags/in^af.html#afff

upload_2016-2-5_11-13-21.png

Yes, good find. The smoke trails match too. The pic on Murphy's image does seem to have been stretched slightly though.

[compare]
pic1.jpg pic2.jpg
[/compare]

Also, oddly, the colours of the flag seem to have been swapped! Or rather, some of the colours in the image have been reversed, so that the orange roundels on the planes appear cyan, and the orange/red on the flag is blue, while the green stripe of the flag appears red.

Edit: it's one of the first images that comes up on a Google image search for "fighter jet formation":

upload_2016-2-5_13-56-23.png

Last edited:
The flag looks very much like the Irish one. Although Irish roundels are very different.

It DOES look very much like someone took the photo and changed the colours to make them look French.

The flag looks very much like the Irish one. Although Irish roundels are very different.

It DOES look very much like someone took the photo and changed the colours to make them look French.
I think they simply manipulated the colors. First of all they needed to make the blue sky disappear and turn brownish, so they performed some transformation in the color space, which then resulted in the inverted colors of the flag. I don't think they intentionally made it French.

Is he letting this experimet fade out with history in hopes no one will ask about it?

Someone's not letting it go so easily.

James Kellius
michael i hope you are well. i didn't get a reply a month back so i'm trying again. what are the results of your sky test when you went up in that plane a while ago please? i have seen nothing about it since you mentioned it. thank you.
Like·Reply·2 hrs

Mind you, MJM's now aware of the AnonSec release as he shared it on his timeline yesterday. :)

I think they simply manipulated the colors. First of all they needed to make the blue sky disappear and turn brownish, so they performed some transformation in the color space, which then resulted in the inverted colors of the flag. I don't think they intentionally made it French.
yup moved my "hue" slider to brown and the colors changed.

upload_2016-2-5_10-51-48.png

Someone's not letting it go so easily.

James Kellius
michael i hope you are well. i didn't get a reply a month back so i'm trying again. what are the results of your sky test when you went up in that plane a while ago please? i have seen nothing about it since you mentioned it. thank you.
Like·Reply·2 hrs

The above q from James was posted on 5th Feb and I've yet to see it even get an acknowledgment. Perhaps it was dealt with in private? https://www.facebook.com/michael.murphytmp/posts/10207015884009169

However, this request on where to send a donation was promptly answered within the hour https://www.facebook.com/michael.murphytmp/posts/10207049491049324

Talila Shir
I am from Israel and I don't have the option to donate outside U.S.A
How can I donate? ( I don't have paypal)
Like·Reply·2·3 hrs·Edited

What in the World Are They Spraying?
Thank you very much for your interest and support. You can mail a check to: Unconventional Grey Productions 13428 Maxella Avenue #199, Marina del Rey, CA 90292. Please message me w/ any additional questions and thank you again for your generosity.
Like·Reply·1·2 hrs

Also the emblem below the cockpit changed to blue as did the lights under the wings.

It is all very deceptive with the added contrails in the sky behind/above the jets.

Also the emblem below the cockpit changed to blue as did the lights under the wings.

It is all very deceptive with the added contrails in the sky behind/above the jets.
I think my comments were slightly OT as I was wondering why Indian Fighter jets have a flag that looks like the Irish one instead of an Indian one. I think it has been established someone was messing with the overall hue rather than specifically blaming the French. WE won;t even go into just how little capacity ANY fighter jet has for "Spraying 2 anything

ps. I love the Sepecat, not just because it's a cat. They used to buzz me when they were training in the Scottish highlands and that was the catalyst for my love of speed and aviation.

Also a favourite of mine. Amazingly the Indians were still rolling them off the production line up until a few years ago. They are upgrading and plan to re-engine them to extend their service.

The Sepecat Jaguar also made an appearance in Highlander (1986) courtesy of RAF Lossiemouth, Scotland.

well thats good news! at least they have a much greater chance of not accidentally killing themselves that way.

True though this doesn't mean they're still not going to try, as I've just learnt...

In this Sage of Quay Radio interview revisit (first one I linked to in post #164) supposedly recorded today/last night, MJM's tells us around 29:40 this paraglider experiment (which he's been told will get FAA approval) is expected/planned for March.
He says it, and the other sampling tests (presumably the maui light-aircraft research into ships trails) will be included in his film.

Curiously, he once again says he's looking for an editor despite having previously boasted that he has secured the services of professional editor Tina Imahara ....

He's also revised his flight-costs estimates (for the maui sampling) up from $1,000 to "about $7,000" per flight. Previously he said they needed about $10,000 per flight for a jet to reach commercial flight altitudes so I'm not sure which type of aircraft this revised cost is actually based on.

MJM also informs us he and his co-producer is G Edward Griffin are putting together a funding campaign for this through http://www.coalitionagainstgeoengineering.org/links/ though the site is currently under revision/revival apparently.

Some points I need to note, if only for myself. Earlier in the recording, MJM mentions a group of like-minded activists setup what he sees as a "copy" of his efforts except this group hold no faith in attaining remedy through legal actions. Does anyone know which group this is as I probably joined party too late but am reminded of the Rosalind Peterson admission where she eventually conceeded there is no solid evidence of chemicals being sprayed from aircraft? He seems to be mourning the loss of their support and asks/hopes they reconsider joining forces again.

Additionally in this recording, MJM tells us about Dr Pang (from maui) tellling him years ago that his own scientific tests hinted strongly that if MJM were to sample the 'trails, he'll just find "steam". Is/was Dr Pang part of this same group MJM misses the support of?

Additionally in this recording, MJM tells us about Dr Pang (from maui) tellling him years ago that his own scientific tests hinted strongly that if MJM were to sample the 'trails, he'll just find "steam". Is/was Dr Pang part of this same group MJM misses the support of?

Details on Pang's tests here:
https://www.metabunk.org/debunked-geoengineering-over-maui-hawaii.t337/

Basically he did not find any correlation of metals in water with plane trails or "chem bombs" (convection cells).

Some points I need to note, if only for myself. Earlier in the recording, MJM mentions a group of like-minded activists setup what he sees as a "copy" of his efforts except this group hold no faith in attaining remedy through legal actions.

Trying to find a specific quote, I'm listening again to the recording and have to correct myself on the above disinfo. He didn't say there were not interested in legal action - quite the opposite, that they are, but his fear is they may be co-opting his efforts (for legal support) as they have no interest in supporting the aerosol sampling at altitude in their legal efforts, which he regards as inefficient.

Trying to find a specific quote, I'm listening again to the recording and have to correct myself on the above disinfo. He didn't say there were not interested in legal action - quite the opposite, that they are, but his fear is they may be co-opting his efforts (for legal support) as they have no interest in supporting the aerosol sampling at altitude in their legal efforts, which he regards as inefficient.
Then I guess he means Dane Wigington's "legal team".

Interesting comment from TLC contributor Ralph Ely on http://www.thelibertybeacon.com/2016/01/08/56764/

By Ralph Ely (TLB)

“I have noted several “legal actions/groups” that have formed to bring about a court action to end GeoEngineering. I have also had numerous conversations with “activists” that have been in involved in this battle for many years. Two of these conversations took place with a PhD Science Researcher and a Tier 1 World Class Scientist with an MS degree. All have said these legal filings will go no where due to the fact the Defendants (The Gov) will use Science Models in court that do not include GeoEngineering. The court will consider that as hard evidence that GeoEngineering does not exist or (in the event gov admits to it) that is has no detrimental effect on air quality, water quality… etc.

If the argument is made by anti-GeoEngineering activist/legal representatives that indeed it is detrimental and include evidence of Air Samples taken at High Altitude by Scientific means, and presented via a peer reviewed scientific paper, then the court must consider the evidence presented by the defendants as incomplete and not admissible.

For Science to be pure in Weather Models it Must Include GeoEngineering.

Many activists are concerned that some of these “legal movements” are showing evidence of being a “gate keeper” operation and are in place to do nothing but cause confusion, division among groups and to keep good evidence from from being presented in a court of law, thus allowing these programs to continue and over time allow the power elite to legalize GeoEngineering and prevent any legal action that will hold them accountable.”
Light the touch-paper and stand back....

Two of these conversations took place with a PhD Science Researcher and a Tier 1 World Class Scientist with an MS degree.

What does this even mean? Why is the MS a "Tier 1 World Class Scientist" and the PhD just a "Science Researcher"?

I find it difficult to accept that the writer is in any way authoritative based solely on these descriptions...

MJM also informs us he and his co-producer is G Edward Griffin are putting together a funding campaign for this through http://www.coalitionagainstgeoengineering.org/links/ though the site is currently under revision/revival apparently.

Very interesting that MJM says Griffin is again involved. I've spoken with Griffin many times and he quite certainly told me that Murphy is well aware of this information:

G Edward Griffin.jpg

Source:
http://ep.yimg.com/ty/cdn/realityzone/EGresponsewigington.html

Since Murphy and Griffin are aware of how to determine the exact origin of the trails they see there is really no mystery here anymore. They know exactly who to blame, who to sue and so forth. Given that they aren't telling these facts to their current audience something is seriously wrong here.

Last edited:
Since Murphy and Griffin are aware of how to determine the exact origin of the trails they see there is really no mystery here anymore. They know exactly who to blame, who to sue and so forth. Given that they aren't telling these facts to their current audience something is seriously wrong here.

Jay maybe I just don't remember correctly but didn't Griffin at one point say that commercial planes WEREN'T the ones "chemtrailing?"

Jay maybe I just don't remember correctly but didn't Griffin at one point say that commercial planes WEREN'T the ones "chemtrailing?"
Yes he did, but I believe someone (possibly Jay) actually showed him how to track planes and he realised they WERE Commercial.

Griffin wrote the following:

"We have tracked hundreds of these planes and learned that almost all of them are commercial flights loaded with passengers. They are not tankers. It appears that the chemicals either have been added to the fuel or sprayed into the atmosphere by seeder planes so the chemicals (which would have to be transparent gas) interact with moisture in the exhaust of commercial planes. Either way, the pilots know nothing of this effect – and certainly the passengers don't either. To put it mildly, it is not a good idea to advocate shooting them down."
http://lib.store.yahoo.net/lib/realityzone/dontblamepilots.html
There was discussion on Metabunk about this:
https://www.metabunk.org/g-edward-griffin-dont-blame-the-pilots.t1547/

Griffin told me that Michael Murphy knows the planes are identifiable, Dane has read what Griffin wrote and I have repeatedly written to them all discussing the matter:
https://www.metabunk.org/proposal-for-a-chemtrails-information-freedom-aagreement.t267/#post-44668

Max Bliss, Scott Stevens, Patrick Roddie, Harold Saive and many others well known to each other all know that it is easy to identify these planes. There is no mystery.

So, here we are years later with these fellows all knowing the facts about it but none of them willing to tell their crowds about it, yet all of them soliciting money and selling stuff?

Something is very very rotten......

Griffin wrote the following:

"We have tracked hundreds of these planes and learned that almost all of them are commercial flights loaded with passengers. They are not tankers. It appears that the chemicals either have been added to the fuel or sprayed into the atmosphere by seeder planes so the chemicals (which would have to be transparent gas) interact with moisture in the exhaust of commercial planes. Either way, the pilots know nothing of this effect – and certainly the passengers don't either. To put it mildly, it is not a good idea to advocate shooting them down."
http://lib.store.yahoo.net/lib/realityzone/dontblamepilots.html
There was discussion on Metabunk about this:
https://www.metabunk.org/g-edward-griffin-dont-blame-the-pilots.t1547/

Griffin told me that Michael Murphy knows the planes are identifiable, Dane has read what Griffin wrote and I have repeatedly written to them all discussing the matter:
https://www.metabunk.org/proposal-for-a-chemtrails-information-freedom-aagreement.t267/#post-44668

Max Bliss, Scott Stevens, Patrick Roddie, Harold Saive and many others well known to each other all know that it is easy to identify these planes. There is no mystery.

So, here we are years later with these fellows all knowing the facts about it but none of them willing to tell their crowds about it, yet all of them soliciting money and selling stuff?

Something is very very rotten......

Wasn't it Griffin who wrote the bit explaining "grids" which Dane disparaged? These guys all seem willing to overlook any conflicts or contradictions as long as they all agree that chemtrails exist.

Wasn't it Griffin who wrote the bit explaining "grids" which Dane disparaged? These guys all seem willing to overlook any conflicts or contradictions as long as they all agree that chemtrails exist.
Yes, Griffin knows that we were right all along both about the planes being commercial and how the trails form patterns.
These guys do whatever it takes to keep the idea alive, I think that in their hearts they know but for all the reasons we've seen before the hard core are able to ignore whatever and keep the idea alive. It takes real guts to admit you were wrong and that you have misled so many, and new followers are easy to find so long as they control the audience and don't bring up the parts that contradict or the wrong stuff that perpetuates itself.

Michael Murphy has been involved in a pretty serious car accident. He seems to have no serious injuries (and I'm sure, whatever we think of his "work", we can all be glad of that), but I can see this incident becoming mythologised as a failed hit job, or something. It didn't take long for the speculation to begin:

image.png image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

What on earth is MJM thinking, travelling with a co-driver who wasn't awake? They could've been killed by a chemtrail.

ETA:

Michael J Murphy
Was w same person when I fractured my spine over the Summer.

Last edited:
Back