Alleged Flight MH370 UFO Teleportation Videos [Hoax]

Yes.
"It's magic" is always unfalsifiable.
Well, yes, there is that. It's just we can't argue "these videos must be fake because we know the aircraft was in a different location later" when the video claim is "the aircraft vanished, we don't know how, and it possibly went somewhere else".

I'm sure there's very good arguments against the videos being real, but the above line of thought isn't one of these arguments.

I wish you would call it MYT (Malaysia time) for consistency with the accident report.
MYT = UTC+8

Yes. The ATSB has a website on where they searched for the aircraft.

I think 7 minutes difference is pretty spot on for a fuel estimate that covers 7+ hours.
The engineers think the Satcom logged on again because it rebooted, and they think it rebooted because the engines shut off for lack of fuel, shutting down the power generators, and then the APU (auxiliary power unit in the back of the aircraft) came on with whatever small amount of fuel it had in its fuel line, and that enabled the Satcom to reboot and send its final message.

Since the aircraft was probably at a fairly high altitude, it would have glided for a time after the engines shut down.
Thanks, Sorry, MYT time then.
Using the coordinates off the first page, -8.8 93.19E that gives sunrise @ 10,000m high at 07:37am MYT time , @ 1,000m high at 7:47am
The search area is over a wide area so thats going to have a wide range of sunrise numbers.

Also of interest if you look at the Satellite video before it disappears, the plane looks to be going in the direction of the sun, i.e. travelling eastward, the opposite to what is believed

Instead, I see very different noise characteristics between the two videos. Here is the noise for the thermal video and noise for the satellite video. I got these videos by taking a 5-frame running mean around the current frame, and subtracting the current frame. Taking the absolute value and scaling the brightness up 10x. Here are two stills.
The closeup of the IR footage looked to me exactly like ordinary turbulent noise with grain added from After Effects. Thanks for posting it. Indeed:
turbulent_noise.PNG

I futzed about with fractal type, scale, contrast and complexity, which are all standard tricks in the book. Then you can animate it by animating the evolution at a high rate.

I only ticked up the intensity on Add Grain. That recreates the little red spots.

You can mess with the settings here:
Source: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1-RKPZ3qyfbpkty635_YodkBzCLCEnuGl&usp=drive_fs

With regards to the second image, it appears the artist used an ordinary feathered mask and tracked the plane with it, in order to dial up its brightness from wherever it was rendered out of. I think the clouds are 3D and not composited, and it is essential to realize it is really easy to make photoreal 3D clouds, especially stationary ones, using the Vue 3ds max plugin.

Using the coordinates off the first page, -8.8 93.19E that gives sunrise @ 10,000m high at 07:37am MYT time , @ 1,000m high at 7:47am
Yes, but based on the satellite pings, the aircraft was not there at the time, unless you invoke some more undocumented teleportation back & forth for no discernible reason.

Well, yes, there is that. It's just we can't argue "these videos must be fake because we know the aircraft was in a different location later" when the video claim is "the aircraft vanished, we don't know how, and it possibly went somewhere else".

I'm sure there's very good arguments against the videos being real, but the above line of thought isn't one of these arguments.
The claim "MH370 vanished because aliens warped it to their home world" is countered by its wreckage being still here on Earth.

It now becomes a challenge to construct a narrative why the aliens chose this aircraft to zap it around the globe a bit before dropping it into the ocean: it strains credulity somewhat more than the "the aliens have it" narrative, which was only viable until July 2015 when the flaperon was found.

If this video was uploaded only 2 days after the disappearance, likelihood of a vfx fake is decreased.
Unless somebody was working on a "UFOs portal a plane" video already, then seized the opportunity to tie it to a current event. I don't see anything in the vid that would make it specific to this flight/aircraft, could have as easily been intended for a "Bermuda Triangle" video or something -- and "UFOs steal plane" or "Plane swallowed by sky portal" are not new ideas.

flight 19close encounters.jpg
"Flight 19" (Bermuda Triangle mystery) aircraft returned by UFO aliens after being abducted, "Close Encounters of the Third Kind", 1977

langoliers.jpg
Plane flies into sky portal, "The Langoliers", first published 1990 in "Four Past Midnight"

this island 2.jpgthis island earth 1955 plane.jpg
Plane stolen by "Metalunans," from "This Island Earth, 1955

And of course you almost can't make a "Marvel" movie without a sky portal, it's like a law.

Edited to add close-quote punctuation.

Yes, but based on the satellite pings, the aircraft was not there at the time, unless you invoke some more undocumented teleportation back & forth for no discernible reason.

The claim "MH370 vanished because aliens warped it to their home world" is countered by its wreckage being still here on Earth.

It now becomes a challenge to construct a narrative why the aliens chose this aircraft to zap it around the globe a bit before dropping it into the ocean: it strains credulity somewhat more than the "the aliens have it" narrative, which was only viable until July 2015 when the flaperon was found.
Yes absolutely agree with all that. The line of argument I tried to dismiss has been used earlier in the thread though (unless I misunderstood), and all I'm saying is that particular argument doesn't work because once beaming is allowed, there's no limit. Agreed it becomes a weird unlikely story, but that's not quite the same as being impossible.

(an alternative to the VFX disprove path: coming to terms with fact there might not be a silver bullet)

TLDR: Know about satellites that film video? Share all keywords related to them, like satellite names, technologies, company names, government projects, people. I'm building an exhaustive list. Need leads.

The Provenance Pathway: If we perform an exhaustive search of all internet-accessible satellite/high-altitude video footage and do not find anything with the characteristics of the video shown we successfully discard: "This was created from VFX of existing high-altitude/military testing footage."
Assumptions:
  • The background is in fact a motion picture, and not a picture still. (So far seems likely?)

Remaining possibilities:
  • Original footage came from classified or privately owned assets, which was then leaked.
    • VFX may have been (likely were) applied on top of this
    • If so, laws were broken or we proved a national security breach
  • Footage came from publicly available footage but we haven't found it yet
    • Much less likely given our extensive search (may be impossible to disprove, but that's how science works)
  • Footage is built from the ground up in VFX (not my expertise, but also no silver bullet yet)
Results so far:
  • "Earth-i" and "Planet Labs" channels have satellite video footage
    • Keywords: "SkySat", "Blackbridge", "RapidEye", "Flock-1", "Dove 1"
  • High Altitude Civilian balloons

On my Ethics: The only source claiming this is from MH370 are the og video uploader and the coordinates in the video (correct me if wrong). This video is compelling as a mystery even if the title of this forum doesn't include MH370. The only ethical boundary broken is using the "MH370" name to advertise this video. Debunking the MH370 claim in order to stop that advertising is arguably more ethical than ignoring it.

(an alternative to the VFX disprove path: coming to terms with fact there might not be a silver bullet)

TLDR: Know about satellites that film video? Share all keywords related to them, like satellite names, technologies, company names, government projects, people. I'm building an exhaustive list. Need leads.

The Provenance Pathway: If we perform an exhaustive search of all internet-accessible satellite/high-altitude video footage and do not find anything with the characteristics of the video shown we successfully discard: "This was created from VFX of existing high-altitude/military testing footage."
Assumptions:
  • The background is in fact a motion picture, and not a picture still. (So far seems likely?)

Remaining possibilities:
  • Original footage came from classified or privately owned assets, which was then leaked.
    • VFX may have been (likely were) applied on top of this
    • If so, laws were broken or we proved a national security breach
  • Footage came from publicly available footage but we haven't found it yet
    • Much less likely given our extensive search (may be impossible to disprove, but that's how science works)
  • Footage is built from the ground up in VFX (not my expertise, but also no silver bullet yet)
Results so far:
  • "Earth-i" and "Planet Labs" channels have satellite video footage
    • Keywords: "SkySat", "Blackbridge", "RapidEye", "Flock-1", "Dove 1"
  • High Altitude Civilian balloons

On my Ethics: The only source claiming this is from MH370 are the og video uploader and the coordinates in the video (correct me if wrong). This video is compelling as a mystery even if the title of this forum doesn't include MH370. The only ethical boundary broken is using the "MH370" name to advertise this video. Debunking the MH370 claim in order to stop that advertising is arguably more ethical than ignoring it.
Also, all of this needs to be applied to 2014 tech and availability

The GPS coordinates in the video match the general area
Are those not fakable? If they are not, then discard that hypothesis, I guess. But if they are, then swinging in such fake cordinates to a pre-existing vid would take less time than creating the whole thing, I'd think.

Yes, but based on the satellite pings, the aircraft was not there at the time
According to the video (the subject of the debunking) it was :cool:
So that means the video of the 'abduction' must of taken place no later than ~40 minutes after sunrise
But to my untrained eyes it looks like the sun is higher in the sky, based on the video taken from the ISS I recently posted.

I agree that is really, really unlikely a spy satellite has a colour video camera

But

That's how most colour cameras works, a "mono" sensor with a bayer filter in front of them

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bayer_filter

I'm very aware of it, but it's rare to find Bayer sensors for that kind of applications because they throw away lots of resolution and light in exchange for a color image, not what you want if your goal is maximum detail on the ground.

So if the satellite video is being panned around, is it supposedly a single video with a much larger FOV?
I think this would be explained perfectly with my suggestion that this is actually FSX footage (flight simulator).

I bet thats how you would pan the view with the importet predator drone.

So its not a video with much larger FOV but a whole game.

I am pretty sure that the drone and the sky with the clouds at the very least is game footage. I am uncertain regarding the 777 though, maybe this was done as a 2d or 3d effect on top of the recorded game footage. Maybe the 777 is part of the game but the only thing that lets me doubt it, is that i dont think the simulators had contrails back in 2014.

I think this would be explained perfectly with my suggestion that this is actually FSX footage (flight simulator).

I bet thats how you would pan the view with the importet predator drone.

So its not a video with much larger FOV but a whole game.

I am pretty sure that the drone and the sky with the clouds at the very least is game footage. I am uncertain regarding the 777 though, maybe this was done as a 2d or 3d effect on top of the recorded game footage. Maybe the 777 is part of the game but the only thing that lets me doubt it, is that i dont think the simulators had contrails back in 2014.
I have a question about the thermal video. Why isn’t there any display data from thermal video? The 3 navy videos have display data in the video. Your basic infrared camera always have display data. I have/use thermal imaging cameras for my business and even your basic civilian grade Flir camera includes this information when you take a picture. Why is it missing in the video?

Attachments

• IMG_0001.jpeg
    IMG_0001.jpeg
    36.7 KB · Views: 51
I think the drone footage is or could be from game Arma 3.
Game was released September 12, 2013.

some flir drone action from game:

civilian planes:

Last edited:
Timestamps please for videos or use the que function on YouTube when copying.

The jet section starts at 00:48:00. Looking straight down. How high is this satellite?
This is the Jilin 1 family, they're Chinese and at 535km per Google search.

Here's an extensive list of satellite, and the ones that record video are highlighted https://www.spymesat.com/satellites.html (Jilin is included)

Got too excited, forgor timestamp lol...

It does? I seem to recall that someone looking for changes in the clouds found almost nothing.
I think we have to first know what we expect to have changed in the clouds, rather than a vague "sussy-ness" of "it moved almost nothing". Finding footage of planes flying next to cloud by satellites should help us set a baseline of how large that "nothing" should be.

The Jilin 1 footage of the plane I posted is an example showing clouds moving and lots of parallax. Given this we're probably moving the needle to more sus than not in this line of investigation

This thread has been very interesting to read, and I'm surprised nobody's brought up the Inmarsat pings that cropped the search area back in May 2014! The arcs that these pings formed were the first confirmation of the plane's whereabouts after it went too far off the coast to be seen on military radar.
_75585607_mh370_handshake_timings_624map_v2.jpg
The times are Malayasian, which shows the disappearance happened at night. The satellite video shows the coordinates 8.828815 93.195896 at the bottom. That places the interdimensional zapping above the Nicobar Islands. Local time was around 2:28 - 3:41 am according to the pings. Darkest depth of the night, yet bright as day in the satellite clips. Do spy satellites have night vision this great?

The satellite video was first uploaded on May 19th 2014. That's more than a week before Inmarsat released their ping data. When this video was possibly being made in VFX, the creator couldn't have known about the plane changing course or regularly pinging for hours. So the zapping action was logically placed directly on the path the plane was last seen flying at. The creator couldn't have known that the plane actually stayed airborne for hours.

So, the alleged timeline is roughly this. A terrible accident happens in the plane, or it's highjacked by the cabin crew. It makes a manual turn to go back around, turning off its transponder. It makes another steep manual turn to avoid flying over land. The US Air Force notices, sending a drone to chase the plane over the ocean with an infrared camera, even though they can already see it crystal clear in the night with a satellite. Suddenly aliens appear, surround the plane, and zap it into another dimension. But not for long! They safely return the highjacked/broken-down plane in the air soon afterwards, where it continues to fly undisturbed for hours. The fuel-exhausted plane crashes in the ocean west of Australia. Pieces of debree are carried across the ocean to be later found on beaches.

The pings prove that the plane didn't even spend an hour in the alternate dimension it was zapped to. It was right back in the air, flying for hours afterwards. An awful lot of coincidences, from a drone being needed when a satellite already has eyes on the plane, to there being no need for aliens for the plane to disappear/crash in the first place. It would be really really cool if these videos were real, and they do appear to be technically convincing. The story/timing/placing not so much. The zapping's coordinates do make sense from the perspective of a VFX artist who had no knowledge of the Inmarsat pings.

I never played it. But I know you can heavily modify the game.

Those are almost identical
They're identical because the game tries to copy the real life craft as much as possible.

We can look through Arma III mods (in Workshop and Nexus) and see if we can find a Mod that has an MQ-1(ish) UAV with configurable pods on its wings. We can also look at different FLIR Mods for cameras to see if we can match the video's UI and color gradients. No need to own the game just yet

This is a great idea, thank you!

They're identical because the game tries to copy the real life craft as much as possible.

We can look through Arma III mods (in Workshop and Nexus) and see if we can find a Mod that has an MQ-1(ish) UAV with configurable pods on its wings. We can also look at different FLIR Mods for cameras to see if we can match the video's UI and color gradients. No need to own the game just yet

This is a great idea, thank you!
On first looks, there's quite a few UFO mods, too. Not seen an orb in the 3.5 minutes I had, but that's possibly cautiously promising.

Has there been any logical answers to this one yet?
I believe people have put forth a couple different but similar ideas for this. One being, the plane went dark and was cruising around without communicating for a while and during that time it tripped military radar and they put eyes on it to investigate. The other I have seen is more specific but much the same, the plane went dark and changed course in the direction of some base called 'Diego Garcia' and its proximity to that base triggered military to put eyes on it.

That's still one of the "fishier" features of the video. "It was filmed at exactly the time of disappearance" greatly enhances the supposition that it's all a fake.
From what I've seen the supposed reason for the filming, and presence of a drone, was due to the ACARS and comms being switched off from inside the plane hours prior, causing concern.
As far as I'm aware it would be faster to scramble a drone as pilot readiness isn't a factor, but manned-jets are generally used in similar situations because of the communication abilities upon engagement, as well as their air speed (an FA-18 is ~x5 faster than an MQ-1) combined with the pilot's decision making abilities.

As for an NRO satellite with video-capabilities being overhead at the right time, that seems much more implausible..

I'm very aware of it, but it's rare to find Bayer sensors for that kind of applications because they throw away lots of resolution and light in exchange for a color image, not what you want if your goal is maximum detail on the ground.
I totally agree, I just wanted to highlight it to give you the ability to respond to it incase it was bought up.

Is there any
I believe people have put forth a couple different but similar ideas for this. One being, the plane went dark and was cruising around without communicating for a while and during that time it tripped military radar and they put eyes on it to investigate. The other I have seen is more specific but much the same, the plane went dark and changed course in the direction of some base called 'Diego Garcia' and its proximity to that base triggered military to put eyes on it.
It's more that in the drone video it would seem they just caught up with it as it starts with the untracked fly past, then in just enough time for people not to get bored the orbs appear and then the vanishing happens.

Is there any

It's more that in the drone video it would seem they just caught up with it as it starts with the untracked fly past, then in just enough time for people not to get bored the orbs appear and then the vanishing happens.
That's exactly how it works, check any action movie!

Back